Daniel and Sara Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a little embarrassed, but he looked at her as a woman only, and he definitely liked what he saw. They walked to his bedroom, holding hands as lovers,

When they were inside, they turned to each other, nervously, looking into each others dark eyes. He reached up and caressed her face, her dark features, black curls and deep eyes drawing him in. And she looked at her father, his strong face, his well trimmed beard and moustache, even his balding head all turning her on, her nipples aching, and her pussy getting damp. This was definitely going to happen.

Daniel said "Can I kiss you, honey? It's not something I would normally ask, but..." and before he could finish, Sara leaned up and her lips met his, not a father daughter kiss, but a sexy, desire driven kiss, soft and sensual at first, getting hotter, deeper as it went. Their arms wrapped around each other so their bodies were pressed tight and their tongues were probing, slowly at first, then both building to wanton passion. Their hands traveled over each other, across their backs, each grabbing the ass of the other, and then their lips were kissing each other all over their faces, their necks and shoulders.

They then paused and Daniel said "I think we're off to a good start, don't you, honey?"

Sara said "Mmmm very, very promising daddy. But I want more, And I have a little surprise for you."

She slid her hand down to the bottom of his shirt and lifted it up and off his body, and then her hands were caressing his chest, her fingers sliding through the hairs on his chest. Sara loved men with hairy chests; she thought it just looked so masculine, and she was having a lot of fun with this.

Daniel let out a soft gasp as she played; it had been so long since he felt a woman touching him like this. His cock was full hard, harder than it had been in years it seemed. Sara reached down and gave him a light squeeze.

"Oh daddy, someone seems very interested in me. And your cock feels just perfect for me." It was a little shocking to Daniel hearing his daughter use such language. She never talked like that in front of him, and it was also very arousing, increasing his desire. "Let me..." and she slid his gym shorts down his legs, leaving him in just a pair of grey briefs, which outlined his cock perfectly. "Go lay on the bed, daddy, and I'll show you my surprise." Her eyes were glazed with heat.

Daniel laid down, his eyes never leaving his sexy daughter, He knew he'd have no problem fulfilling both their needs tonight, pushing the last of his doubts from his mind. Sara stood a couple of feet away, a shy and sexy smile on her lips, her right knee bent a little in front of her left, her fingers of her right hand playing with the shoulder length curls of her hair. It was very teasing, very sensual. "Watch me, daddy."

She let her robe fall off her shoulders and down to the carpet. Underneath, she wasn't wearing her usual long t-shirt, but instead wore a short off-white satin negligee that came down just past her hips. Her nipples were pushing against the material, obviously hard like pencil points. When she moved he could see a patch of matching material covering her pussy. The effect on him was electric. "Do you like, daddy? What do you think?"

Daniel was speechless for a moment. "My god, baby. I never could imagine you looking like this. You're the most beautiful, sexy woman I think I've ever seen. You take my breath away!"

Sara laughed softly, "I can definitely see your friend likes what you see". pointing to his throbbing dick. She reached over and caressed it again, and then climbed onto the bed next to her father. They were kissing again, hot, burning kisses, and now he was caressing his sexy daughter, his hands exploring her body, running his hands through her thick locks, down her arms, feeling her breasts for the first time, small but firm, perfect on her frame. She was moaning as he kissed down to her collarbone and shoulders and her upper chest, and she was exploring him much the same. Her fingers going through his thinner hair, over his almost bare scalp (which she thought was also very manly and sensuous), then down to his chest again. Then it was Sara's turn to kiss down his neck, down his throat, soft kisses that were almost maddening. He was gently biting her shoulders and her throat, making her gasp loudly.

Daniel said "I know you said not to be so gentle, but I want to experience you first, honey. I haven't had any contact with a woman in so long, and I want to just enjoy this for a while. Is that ok, baby?"

"God, daddy, you're driving me wild here. Right now you can do what you want, touch me any way you want. I love what you're doing, daddy. It's like you've forgotten nothing in how to treat a woman over the years. Feel what you've done to me, daddy. Feel my pussy!"

He reached down, stroking her tummy through the negligee, finding her bikini panties, and reaching inside. He could feel her pubic hairs (he was pleased, he preferred hair to a bald pussy), neatly trimmed, and she was so wet. His fingers were immediately sticky, lightly tracing her lips and folds, and he could feel her clit popping out. He couldn't believe how much he had missed the feel of a woman, He was crying softly.

"Daddy, what's wrong? Am I upsetting you??"

"No, no, baby. I just can't believe how good you feel in my arms, how much I've missed this and not even realized it. You've awakened something in me, I love you honey. I'm so grateful at this moment."

Sara's tears formed, and she never loved her father more. "Daddy, I'm so glad I could do that for you. And we can talk about it later. But right now, I think we both need to continue. OK? I want you so bad, the way we talked about earlier."

Daniel said "Are you sure? I might not be able to keep myself from taking you!"

"Mmmm good as that sounds, lets stick to our plan. If it goes as I think it will, we'll have other times. Now, I have another surprise for you."

She climbed off the bed, crouched down and reached into her robe. From the pocket she took out another pair of almost identical panties to the ones she was wearing. Staring and smiling in her sexy manner, she slipped the panties she was wearing down her long, brown legs and slid the fresh pair on. "Here, daddy. These are for you. I want you to smell them. They're nice and fresh with my juices."

Daniel took the panties and held them to his nose. Her odor was strong, very feminine, intensely wonderful. As he inhaled her scent, she climbed back on the bed and straddled her fathers hips. The panties she now wore were obviously older, and were about a size too small, so they were very snug on her hips...and on her pussy. Her cameltoe was prominent.

"Now, daddy, should we take your briefs off or leave them on?"

"Your choice, baby. Do you want to see daddys cock tonight? Or save that for the next time?"

Sara was delighted at how her daddy was getting really into the swing of things. "Well, first I like how you're already thinking about a 'next time'. So lets leave them on. We're not going to fuck tonight, daddy, but we are going to have a lot of fun." Then she leaned down and kissed him, hard, their lips mashed together and tongues dancing back and forth. "There is something I want you to see, daddy." She sat back up and let the straps of the negligee fall off her shoulders, and then the top fell to her waist, exposing her breasts to her father. He gasped audibly seeing her like that. Her breasts were conical, a rich brown like the rest of her skin, with even darker, smooth areolas and her nipples were rounded points, about a quarter inch long. They were perfect.

"Do you like my tits, daddy? Do you want to suck them? Maybe even bite them? Wanna bite my tits, daddy?" And without even waiting for an answer, she leaned back down and pushed her left nipples to his lips. Daniel wrapped his arms around her back and devoured her left breast, his tongue flicking the nipple while his lips tugged on the rest of the dark, rich flesh.

"Oh god, daddy that feels amazing, I love your mouth on my tits. And don't call them my 'breasts'. Here, now, they're my tits." She was moaning, gasping. Daniels' hands reached down and grabbed her ass with both hands, her round, soft, smooth panty covered cheeks filling his hands, and he slid his mouth over to her right tit, sucking and nibbling on the hard aching nipple. Sara reached down between them and gently rubbed her daddy's cock, feeling it throb with each caress. Father and daughter were both gasping, moaning. "Daddy, I need to cum soon!"

"Me too, honey. God, I am so fucking hot for you!"

She slid back a little, so her pussy was on top of her dad's cock, which was still straining in his grey briefs, her pussy covered by her very tight, very wet panties. Daniel still had his hands squeezing her ass and she started to move her hips sensuously, her pussy sliding over his rock hard dick.

"Oh god, baby, that's amazing! Keep rubbing your pussy over my cock like that!"

"Fuck, daddy, your cock feels like steel against me. I'm fucking soaked!" Sara was grinding harder and harder against him as her slender hips moved back and forth. Her pussy saturated her panties and they were then soaking through to his underwear.

Daniel couldn't believe this was his daughter, his little girl who'd always been such a good, decent woman, and was turning into a nasty, slutty demon, all but fucking his engorged dick. He was getting close to exploding.

Sara too was as hot as she could ever remember as she was grinding on her daddy's cock. She'd had fantasies about her father for months, and now she was getting to live the fantasy. She knew there were more to come, but for now, there was this one, and her body was craving release.

She put her hands on her daddy's chest as she moved faster and harder, really grinding on his cock. She cried out as the ridge of the head of his cock would rub against her clit as her ass moved back and forth, time and again. "I'm almost there, daddy. Can you cum with me? Are you ready to shoot your hot load for your little girl?"

Daniel was ready! "Oh fuck yes, honey, I'm there. Tell me when so I can explode with you!" Sara then, as she was still grinding, pulled the top of her fathers briefs down, exposing the top of his cock, delighting her with the sight. Daniel was shaking all over as he shot off his huge load of cum all up his tummy and to his chest, thick ropes of cum, shot after shot, and the sight set Sara off. She then had her own earth shattering orgasm, trembling as she came. "Oh fuck yes, daddyyyy!

Daniel was practically speechless. It had been a very long time since he came with such force and in such copious amounts. His torso was covered in his own semen, and then Sara just collapsed on top of her father, both covered in sweat, with his hot sticky cum pressed between their bodies. They were both sticky for two reasons.

Both were breathing like they'd run a long race, their hearts pounding together. Daniel wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. His fingers were caressing her back, almost tickling in a playful manner. Her head was pressed to his chest, and she was kissing him there tenderly.

Daniel slowly said "Honey, you've left me stunned. That was just amazing. I can't even put it into words. Look at me." She looked up and he kissed her forehead, then her nose and her lips, kissing like a lover, not a parent. Soft sweet after sex kisses.

This time it was Sara brought to tears. "Daddy, even without penetration, without oral or doing anything really wild, that was the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced. You're an amazing lover, daddy, even after all those years without. Mom must have been one incredibly satisfied woman!"

At the mention of his late wife, a touch of sadness came to Daniels face, and Sara felt bad for bringing her mother up at this moment. Daniel kissed her lightly. "Don't worry, honey. I'll always miss your mom, but it's been a long time since I've felt pain over her loss. I only have good memories of her now. And this evening was one of the best evenings I've ever had in my life. You've brought me back to being able to feel this kind of pleasure for the first time in years. If you still want to, I do want to explore everything you want. I want to make love with you, and I want to have wild times as well. I love you so much honey. So much.'

Sara was staring into her fathers eyes with adoration. "Daddy I don't know what to say. I want to keep going as well, There's no man I could ever trust like I trust you, daddy." With that she kissed him hard, "So, daddy, what shall we do next?"

Daniel looked into her mischievous eyes and said "Honey, it's after 1 in the morning, and I'm not 18, not by a longshot. I think we need a damp, warm towel to clean up a bit before we get some sleep. But tomorrow is Saturday, so, if you don't have any plans..." he trailed off.

Sara smiled, her beautiful, playful smile and said "Tomorrow will be fine, daddy. Tomorrow, and lot's of tomorrows after. I'm going to sleep in your arms, daddy. I want to feel you close all night."

"That will be fine, honey. In fact, that will be perfect."

To be continued...

12