Daniel and Sara Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel looked over at her. "Are you sure?"

She smiled, "I'm positive."

She leaned up and kissed him, a soft loving kiss that kept growing more and more passionate. Their tongues were probing, and then she kissed the side of his face and whispered in his ear "I can't wait to finally feel that wonderful cock filling my pussy, daddy." She licked his ear, making his shudder. "And that's what I'm going to get. You can have me any way you want me. I'm all yours, daddy."

They kissed again and then she said "But first we have to get rid of this." She licked around his cock head as she slid the thong down his legs and tossed it aside. She went down on him slowly lovingly, bringing daddys cock back to full erect. "As much as I'd love to swallow you again, I really want you to fuck me now, daddy. Have me any way you want."

Daniel said "Lay back baby, Let daddy do the work."

Smiling in her most seductive manner, she lay back with her legs apart, her pussy glistening, ready to receive him, He moved over her, lining his swollen dick with her waiting entrance. He rubbed the head over her lips, making them both moan. Her hips were rising and he slid into his daughter, like sliding into warm butter.

"Oh my, daddy. That feels incredible. Take me daddy. Love me."

He held still inside her pussy, his body against hers, taking most of his weight on his forearms and knees. He kissed her warm, moist lips 3 times and slowly began moving his hips back and forth, up and down. Every so often, when he was fully inside her, he'd grind his hips into hers, pushing against her clitoris and she'd cry out.

"Fuck, that feels so good daddy. So good, so good"

She was squeezing him, her pussy gripping his cock in her young channel. She wrapped her stocking clad legs around his back, bringing him in deeper. His balls slapped on her ass with every stroke, and as he went faster the slapping sound got louder. His dick was throbbing, and he was steadily picking up the pace. Sara was moaning louder with ever stroke.

Then he ground against her again and her engorged clit was sending massive waves of pleasure through her body. Her daddys' cock was churning her juices into a frothy cream that was coating her ass and his balls and soaking into the sheets.

It had been so long since Daniel had shared this with a woman, and Sara was one of the best fucks he'd ever had. He was moaning with her, and then she went over the top and came with intense force, screaming unintelligibly. Her pussy was spasming around her daddys' cock and that was it for him. He too cried out his orgasm, filling her up with what seemed like an unending stream of cum. He was sweating onto her mixing his with hers. He collapsed atop her, taking care to keep his full weight off her smaller body.

They both were spent now, both glowing in the aftermath. His cock gradually shrank and slipped out from her pussy. Only then did he roll onto his side and he snuggled next to her.

"Honey...thank you so much."

Sara was genuinely surprised. "What on earth for, daddy?"

"For being you, for being so loving. But mostly for being you."

"You really don't have to thank me for that. silly daddy. And I enjoyed this at least as much as you did, if not more. You're an incredible lover, you know."

"So are you, honey." He rested his head on her breast. Thought they weren't big, they were very soft, very womanly. She was stroking her fingers through his hair and along his scalp. They lay there in contented silence for a while.

Eventually he raised his head and lay beside her. Again he gathered her in his arms. he reached over and shut the light, and they lay in the darkened room. Daniel said "We may not have much chance to be together during the week. You with school and your play, Me with my work. Mrs. Ryan comes in Monday and Thursday to clean. We have to be careful around her, sweetheart."

"We'll find time, daddy. We'll make time. This is too special to do without. Now, goodnight, daddy. I love you, so much."

Daniel reflected on what Sara said. She's so smart, he thought. So smart.

"I love you too, honey. So very much."

To be continued...