Daniel and Sara Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

"MMMM a romantic dinner with the sexiest man I know. I might have to give you a reward afterwards. I can think of a couple of things you might like. May I do a little shopping? It will put me over this months budget..."

"Yes, honey. As long as you don't send me to the poorhouse! And incidentally, I love you, sweetheart. Always."

Sara lifted her lips to his and said, softly "And I love you too, Always" and then kissed him lovingly.

Daniel thought about asking Sara to join him in the shower, but he thought they might never get out if he did. So she went to her bathroom and he to his, and both took long, hot showers that refreshed them. Of course, being a man, he was ready to get on with his chores long before Sara was ready to go, but finally around 1:30 she was going out the door, dressed in a cashmere purple sweater and a pair of jeans, simple, but she could dress up a potato sack.

Daniel did about 4 hours of paperwork, things that were easier to do at home than in the hectic atmosphere of his office. Then he went to the local gourmet market to pick up groceries for a few days, at least until the middle of the week, when he would order his regular food delivery. But they needed some things in the house before then, and he also wanted to make a really nice dinner for tonight for Sara. He chose Chinese style vegetables, extra jumbo shrimp, a mildly spicy sauce, brown rice, and other items to get through the first part of the week. Sara may have been slender, but she could eat well and just burn it off. Daniel needed to work a little harder to keep off the weight; he was 46 after all. Even so, he also picked up a small cheesecake (her favorite) with strawberries. Last, he stopped at the liquor store and chose a nice white Riesling, already cold, and went home. It was now after 6 and she would be home soon.

Actually, Sara's car was already in the garage when Daniel got home. He walked in through the garage to the laundry and then to the kitchen. "Sara, are you upstairs? I'm home!" he called out.

"Yes dad, I'm here. Just trying some things on! And I even got something for you!"

Daniel could only wonder about what she could have bought for him. Sara had great taste, much better than he had when it came to his clothes. He even usually took her along when he needed just about anything from new suits to casual things, shoes, everything. She even would pick out cologne for him. It can really help to have a teenage girl in the house.

"Do you want me to come up, Sara?"

"No! Not now! You'll see at least some of it later tonight!"

Daniel had a feeling he was going to enjoy his "fashion show". He got started on dinner, cutting up the vegetables, getting his wok out and onto the stove. The shrimp were already cleaned, so he was ready to start when Sara was done.

She came into the kitchen wearing a lovely yellow dress, bare shoulders, down to just above her knees, belted at the waist. She had on matching hosiery and a pair of 3 inch heeled pink sandals. It was simple again, but the effect was stunning. She also had a white, large flower above her left ear.

"Well, daddy, what do you think?"

"I think whatever this cost me was well worth it. You're beautiful, sweetheart. Just beautiful."

Sara twirled around so he could see the back, and to see how the dress lifted as she revolved on her toes. Her dark toned skin contrasted so nicely with the bright yellow of the dress. Daniel looked her over with both pride and desire.

Sara said "I got you a little something. It's on your bed. You can change now or after dinner. I think you might find it more comfortable to wear after dinner, though" she said mischievously.

"OK, I'm intrigued. But I won't go to see it until I put it on. So, after dinner then. Now, would you like a glass of wine with your dad?"

"I would love to have some wine with you, daddy. How about I put on some music and light some candles? Make it a very romantic atmosphere."

"I was going to suggest that, sweetheart. Your wine will be ready when you get back, and I'll have dinner going as well."

"Such a good daddy, so good to me" Sara said softly as she went to light the candles and find some music they both enjoyed. It wasn't as hard as it is for some parents and children. Sara grew up listening to her fathers' music, Everything from The Beatles and The Grateful Dead to Dave Brubeck and Miles Davis. She of course loved the music of her own generation, but she thought some jazz would be right tonight. She put on the one of the jazz satellite stations and went back to the kitchen.

Daniel handed her a glass of the cold German wine, sweet and mildly tart. "A toast first, to my beautiful, talented and very sexy daughter. You're the best thing to ever happen to me, for so many reasons. I love you, baby."

Sara looked at her father adoringly and clinked her glass with his and took a sip. "I want to make a toast as well. To my handsome, caring amazing father, who is also the sexiest man I can imagine. I adore you, daddy."

They clinked again and sipped more wine. They talked easily, about Sara's afternoon with her friends, about things going on with the business. Sara was familiar with the work her father did, went to the office from time to time so she knew the employees, and even helped him host the annual holiday party the last few years. Daniel didn't know if she would take over the business some day, because Sara didn't know herself if she wanted to. She still didn't know what she wanted to do with her life after college, but she was young and had time to figure that out.

Daniel asked, over dinner, if there were any special men in her life lately, the obvious answer notwithstanding. "Sara, whatever we're doing now, I still want you to have your social life like any 18 year old. I want you to date anyone you choose to, I want you to fall in love if that feels right for you. If you ever want to stop what we've begun, I would never argue with you. I can be your now, but I can't be your future. We can't fall in love and start a family of our own. It would be wrong, and besides I'm too old for that, and it would deprive you of one of the best parts of life. Do you understand what I saying?"

Sara looked into her fathers' eyes, holding his stare. "Dad, I have no illusions about falling in love with you like that. It would be ridiculously complicated and cost us everyone we know and love. What we're doing is great now, so much fun, but I know it's not a long term plan. Just promise me that you'll also keep your mind open to meeting someone, and if you do and you want to stop what we're doing, you have to tell me so. I won't fight you either, I promise. But the thought of you growing older alone just hurts my heart."

Daniel always felt his daughter was an "old soul", someone much more mature in her feelings than her age, and she was proving it now. I must have really done something right, he thought. He took her hand and kissed it. "You never cease to amaze me, honey."

"Ditto, dad" she said, with a touch of melancholy in her voice.

The mood lightened after she assured him there were no guys she was interested in currently. They went back to talking about light things, the Yankees upcoming season (she loved to watch a ball game or football with him), and her role in the play next weekend, which she would be one of the featured actors, though not the lead. They were performing both Friday and Saturday nights, and Daniel had a ticket to both nights.

Sara told him she had rehearsal all afternoon tomorrow and she would have to get her homework finished tomorrow night, so Sunday would be a very busy day for her.

"If you need some help with the homework, you know I'm here" Daniel stated.

"Dad, I appreciate it, but you know I can handle homework. I haven't needed much help in a long time now, have I" she said laughingly.

"No, I guess you haven't. You're too darn smart for me, I think!"

"Ha, that'll be the day! Where do you think I inherited it from? I got my looks from my mother and my brains from my dad, best of both worlds! Though my daddy's no slouch in the looks department, either."

"You are just too kind, young lady. Did you enjoy dinner?"

"Delish, daddy. Nothing left on my plate, is there? It's pretty far from prison food!" she joked.

"Thank god for that! Good thing your grandmother made sure I knew how to cook when I was a teen, or we'd have been eating out all our lives!" Hannah was a great mother, but they always teased her that she could barely boil water.

They cleared the table together, and Sara sent her father up to his room to change into his gift. He went upstairs nervously, not being able to imagine what she bought him. And when he saw it, he was right, he couldn't have imagined it.

"Uh, Sara, you really expect me to wear this? Can I say no?"

"Nope, you cannot say no! Think of some of the things you want me to wear for you, and then indulge me. I promise, it will be worthwhile! Now change and come down here, dad. We'll digest, watch a little TV, and then we'll have some fun."

Daniel took off his khaki pants and his underwear, and slid on her "gift": a red, silk thong that would just barely hold his cock and balls, with a string going between the cheeks of his ass. I can't believe this is what she wants. She's smart, sexy, and a little crazy, he thought. Oh well.

Instead of his khakis, his put on this pair of very tight designer jeans he had hanging in his closet, unworn, for at least 10 years. He didn't even know why he still had them, but he figured if he was going to play the part for his naughty daughter, he might as well go all the way. To finish the ensemble he wore an old t-shirt that probably last fit when he was in college, 25 years ago. He notoriously hated to throw his old clothes away. It was coming in handy. He figured this was a good prank to play on Sara, shirt and jeans so tight he could barely walk.

He made his way downstairs to the den just as Sara was impatiently wondering what happened to him. But when she saw him, Sara didn't laugh as he expected. Instead, she started checking him out like he was some eye candy to her.

"Damn, daddy, where did you get those clothes? I've never seen you in those before! At least, not that I can remember."

"This shirt and pants are older than I can remember. I just hate throwing anything away. When you had me put on this...thing...I had to complete the outfit. I was expecting you to crack up, but I don't think I guessed your mood right."

"Mmmm daddy, I can see your muscles on your arms and chest. And I can really see that bulge in your pants! Can you sit down in those?"

"I guess we'll see, but if I pop the button, duck! It could take an eye out."

And with that they both broke into gales of laughter. He sat next to her...slowly...and the pants bent with him. He couldn't breathe all that easily, but he wasn't giving in. If Sara wanted her treat, she'd get it.

"I bought some cheesecake for dessert, but I don't think I could eat it in these pants, honey."

"Then we'll have to eat it later, when those hoochie pants are off!" she said wickedly.

"Great, I've go a sex pervert for a daughter!"

"You bet your sweet ass you do! And you love it!"

Now they were both laughing hysterically. Soon they settled down and picked a movie to watch, one of their favorites, Minority Report. But Daniel was getting more and more uncomfortable as he sat there with Sara cuddled against him. She wasn't the problem at all. It was the pants.

"Honey, I have to get out of these jeans soon or I might get a hernia."

"Oh no, then you'll be no good to me at all, daddy!" She feigned being worried. "Lets go upstairs. I can't wait to see you in your thong!"

They shut the movie, locked up the house, and made their way into his bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed and he started to take off his jeans.

"Wait a minute there, Mister! I want a show! Strip 'em off, but sexy. I want to be teased!"

I've created a monster, Daniel thought wearily. He got right in front of her, ran his fingers down his chest in the insanely tight shirt, and slowly lifted if up by the hem. In truth, he wasn't able to take it off quickly; it was practically glued to his body. Eventually it came off and his hairy, strong chest was right in front of her.

Sara looked at his chest with a hunger and said "Mmmm I love a nice piece of beefcake!" She was having fun with this and ran her nails through his chest hair, as he'd come to find she loved to do. Her touch would have had him hard already if there had been room in his pants for his cock to grow. She kissed all over his chest and his tummy, taking a few long wet licks as well. She was so turned on already, her pussy getting nice and juicy. "Come on, stud daddy, I want to see more!"

He stood back a couple of steps and unbuttoned his pants, letting out a sigh of relief. Looking into her eyes he slowly unzipped the pants, very slowly, so Sara could get a very gradual glimpse of the red material covering his cock and balls, and nothing else. Soon the zipper was all the way down and the pants were help up by his hips while the front was open.

"Oh daddy, it looks so fucking hot! Come closer. Close"

He stepped right in front of his daughter again and said "See something you want, miss? Something for you to play with?"

Sara started raking her long nails over the silk pouch covering his now hardening dick and slid his jeans down his legs. Daniel stepped out of the pants, now just in the silk thong, cradling his cock and balls. Sara loved how it looked on her father, especially as his growing dick started to escape and appear at the top. She was rubbing him with her whole hand and blowing warm air on the underside of the head, making him hiss with pleasure. Her other hand was caressing his balls.

"Turn around, daddy. I want to check out your ass!"

He turned for her, and Sara started grabbing his cute ass, scratching it with her sharp nails. Then she leaned closer and started covering his cheeks with kisses and bites. Her pussy was soaked, and she reached between her open legs to rub her wet panty covered crotch.

Daniel couldn't see her touching herself, but he could smell pussy in the air as she continued to use her mouth on his ass. He also was touching himself, rubbing his cock while she rubbed her cunt, neither seeing the other.

She then turned him around and put the head of his cock into her mouth, licking and sucking and he reached down to hold her head with both hands, both to steady himself and to guide her movements. She gave such great head, but he didn't want to cum yet so he reluctantly, gently pushed her head away. She whimpered over being deprived of her treat.

"Sorry baby, but daddy has some other plans for you. My turn to sit, your turn to strip."

They switched positions and she now stood in front of him in her strapless yellow dress. She turned away for a moment and said simply "Unzip me."

He pulled the zipper down showing her bare back and he stood and kissed her back. Sara closed her eyes and moaned "Make love to me tonight, daddy. I thought I wanted to be taken, but I really want to make love with my sexy daddy. Will you do that for me?

"With pleasure, baby." He was kissing her shoulders, and as the dress fell down her body he was kissing and softly biting her back and then down to her ass. Sara was quivering as her daddy tasted her warm skin. Then the dress was on the floor, leaving her in her black bikini panties, her pink sandals and thigh high yellow stockings with lace at the top.

"Do you like these stockings, daddy? I bought them today, just for you."

He was kissing over the top of her thighs, the yellow lace meeting the bronze-brown of her skin as he said "I definitely approve, honey. I don't care if they cost me a thousand dollars right now."

Sara chuckled and said "They weren't quite that expensive."

Daniel kept his lips and tongue working, and he reached between her thighs to rub her pussy and found it soaked. He pushed gently so she bent over at the waist with her hands on her knees. "Spread your legs wider for daddy, baby. Nice and wide."

Sara obeyed, her legs apart, and she felt her panties being pulled to the side. And then she felt her daddy's face getting buried between the cheeks of her soft, round ass and his tongue reached out and probed her tight little asshole as two of his fingers entered her pussy.

Sara screamed her pleasure. "Oh god, daddy, that's incredible! Eat my ass, please! Put a third finger in my pussy!"

Daniel was too busy to answer directly so he just pushed a third finger into Sara's hot, steamy cunt as his tongue lapped at her asshole, his cheeks pressed between hers. His daughter was grinding her hips back against his face, trying to force his tongue into her puckered orifice. He was tongue fucking her ass and finger fucking her cunt, and she was a crying, babbling mess, cumming in waves, small and huge orgasms overtaking her until she just collapsed to the floor, whimpering and shaking.

Daniel climbed down to the floor behind her, spooning Sara and holding her to his body, whispering comforting words in her ear, while she reached up and behind her to stroke his face tenderly.

"Daddy, no one has ever even touched me back there before, let alone licked me like that. I'm just wasted. And I feel so loved. But can you help me get on the bed? It would be so much more comfortable than here on the floor."

Daniel scooped Sara up in his arms, one arm under her back, the other under her knees, and laid her down on the bed, so gently. "Can I get you anything, honey?"

"I need some water, daddy. Would you get us a bottle? I need to pee also, but I think I can handle that myself...I think. My legs feel weak, but I can get there."

"Are you sure? I can help you get there and back first if you like."

"Yes, I'm sure. Besides, having you watch, or even listen to me pee would take away some of the magic."

They both cracked up. She could be so funny, even at the most serious times. He left her to have her privacy and took his time going to the kitchen. He even cut two pieces from the cheesecake, He had his hands full with plates forks, napkins and water and he was still wearing that red thong, with his semi-hard cock stuck inside.

When he got back she was cuddled in the bed, naked now except the yellow stockings. She greedily swallowed half her water and then took the plates so Daniel could climb into bed next to her.

They enjoyed the cheesecake in almost silence. Daniel looked over to her from time to time, at her lovely face or her perfect breasts. He was still horny but he wasn't going to bring it up. If she wasn't up to anything more tonight, it would be ok. Never force or coerce a woman into anything, his father taught him long ago. He was raised to be a gentleman, and those lessons stuck with him.

Sara said "You're very quiet daddy. Is everything ok? I know you must be kind of frustrated. I'm sorry."

Daniel looked at her with surprise. "What are you sorry for, honey"

"Because I left you hanging, and you gave me so much pleasure. I don't want to leave you like that." She snuggled a little closer to him.

"Honey, it's ok. You're not obliged to do anything. I know I taught you that. Respect other people, but always respect yourself. Never let anyone coerce you or guilt you into doing anything you don't want to do, or are not ready for. If we're done for the night, that's fine, baby. There's a lot of pleasure in giving your partner pleasure."

"How have you not wanted to be with anyone since mom? You'd make any woman so happy, because you're so loving. You might just ruin me for mortal men!" She laughed, kissing his arm and chest.

"Honey, I'm very content just laying here with you I love you so much."

"Well I love you too daddy. And there's no way you're going to sleep tonight in that condition. Besides there's something I wanted to share with you. I'm rested, and I want my daddy."

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers