Daniel and Sara Pt. 03

Story Info
Sunday. Daniel and Sara and his other "daughter".
9.4k words
4.78
31.2k
55

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

Sunday morning, 8AM. Daniel awoke and stretched, careful not to elbow his beautiful daughter, who was still sound asleep next to him. He turned on his side and just stared at Sara like a brand new lover, which, in fact, she was. Her deep bronze skin, a legacy from her late mother and her Iraqi Jewish heritage, the dark black shoulder length curls, and her nipples and areolas, both even darker than her skin. She was amazingly gorgeous, he thought, even as she slept with bed head.

He hopped out of bed, used his bathroom as quietly as he could, brushed his teeth and went downstairs for a mug of tea. He took his cup and went to read through the morning paper online. The house was quiet, quiet as a vacuum in space, and he read a number of articles before 9 came around. He walked back upstairs and into his room where his daughter was still sound asleep.

"Wake up, sleepy. It's 9AM. Up and at 'em!"

"Lemme 'lone." A morning person she was not.

"Come on, honey. If you get up now, we'll have time to shower together, if you like. What do you say?"

Sara's eyes half opened. "Together? Really?"

"Really, honey. Want some tea?"

"Desperately! Can you give me 5 minutes to do my business and brush my teeth, daddy?"

"Of course, m'lady. Be back in a little while." He leaned over and kissed her head and smiled at his heart and soul.

He went back to the kitchen, boiled more water, and made her tea, one sugar and a dash of milk. When 5 minutes had passed, he went back up to his bedroom and knocked on the bathroom door. "You ready for me and the tea?"

"Sure daddy. Come on in."

Sara was standing against the sink and eagerly took the steaming mug from her father. She sipped it as quickly as the hot water allowed while Daniel turned on the shower and adjusted the water so it was comfortably hot. Steam was slowly rising from the large booth, big enough for four adults if needed. The two of them would have plenty of room to frolic.

Sara finished her tea and stepped into the stall while Daniel held the door for her, like a perfect gentleman. Sara smiled to herself, thinking he's just so considerate. Where would I meet a man like that these days? Daniel stepped in and they both stood under the hot spray.

When they were nice and warm and wet Sara said "Oh shit, dad. I left my shampoo in my shower. Would you be a dear, daddy? It's the grey bottle in my shower caddy."

"Of course, honey. I'll be back in a minute."

He stepped out and dried off enough so he wouldn't drip all over the carpet. He went to her bathroom, reached into her shower, and got a mild shock as he noticed, on the shelf below the shampoo, a long, slender, pink waterproof vibrator. He knew she masturbated, after all, but he never considered she used toys, and he wasn't prepared to see it, even with everything that had been going on these last few days. Oh well.

He came back into the shower and handed Sara the shampoo bottle. "Daddy, did you notice something else in my shower caddy?"

"Do you mean the long vibrator? Yes I did, missy" he grinned at her.

"Oh god, I just want to melt into the water and dissolve down the drain!" she cried. "I'm so embarrassed!"

"Why are you so embarrassed? It's not like there hasn't been some pretty kinky things going on here these last few days."

"Yeah, but this just is different. It's hard to explain."

"Well, don't think about it. Besides, I'm sure we can find some fun things to do with it together."

"That DOES sound promising. Later, though, daddy. I want you to stay right here for now." She leaned up and kissed him, a kiss even hotter than the shower spray enveloping them.

Daniel said "Let me wash you first. I'm feeling playful this morning."

Sara grinned. "And I feel like being pampered by my sexy daddy. Start with my hair."

Daniel poured a dollop of her shampoo in his hand and started massaging the soapy substance into her thick, black shoulder length curls. He worked it into a thick lather, rubbing her scalp with his strong and gentle fingers, making her moan with arousal. "Daddy, I could almost cum just from this. Almost."

"I could do this every day. It's so sexy running my fingers through your hair."

Sara could tell. She could feel his erection poking her tummy. "Someone else is enjoying this" she said as she reached down and gave her daddy's cock a quick squeeze, eliciting a groan from his lips.

Daniel then grabbed his loofah and poured a healthy amount of body wash on it. He started washing Sara's body at her tummy, working outwards in slow circles, moving upwards, soaping her wonderful breasts, her shoulders and arms, her slender throat, then going down the front of her legs, even washing her feet.

"God, daddy, you're just making me so fucking hot. My pussy is soaked, and not from the water! Wanna feel?"

"I'll get there, honey. Turn around."

Sara turned, showing Daniel her back and her curvy hips and soft round ass cheeks. He was tempted to push his swollen dick between her cheeks, but he kept his cool and started soaping up her back, working from her slender shoulders and neck down her back and arms, soaping up that wonderful ass, then down her legs. Sara was so turned on by now, her pussy flowing, the lips swollen. "Daddy, you forgot to wash my pussy. It needs attention very badly" she whimpered.

"I didn't forget, baby. I just saved the best for last." He gently turned her back around and started soaping her pubic hair. "Spread your legs wider, honey. Let me wash your pussy."

Sara slid her legs wider, leaning back against the tiles to give her better balance. She sighed as daddy rubbed the loofah on her lips, the slightly rough texture of the sponge exciting every nerve in her labia and her clit. "Rub it harder, daddy. Fuck, put away the sponge and use your strong fingers. I need it bad, daddy."

Daniel put aside the loofah and applied his fingers to her sticky cunt. Slipping two fingers inside her, he rinsed her tits so he could suck on her aching nipples without getting soap in his mouth. He started with the right nipple, licking, sucking, softly biting, mixing it up. Sara was really whimpering now, her hips grinding back on his thrusting fingers as he switched to her left nipple, treating it just as he did the right one.

Sara was panting hard, working her cunt on her daddy's expert fingers. "Don't fucking stop, please, don't stop, daddy. Harder, finger my cunt harder now. Shove another finger in me, do it now!"

Daniel was still amazed at the filth that could spew out of his daughers' mouth when she was turned on. He'd never heard her talk anything like that before the last few days. It was strange, and also highly arousing. He pumped her gripping pussy hard and fast. She was squeezing his fingers with her muscles, bearing down hard.

"Fuck me, daddy, I'm cumming! Oh my fucking god!"

Sara spasmed all over and Daniel had to grab her with his other hand to keep her from collapsing to the shower floor. She was quivering all over, and Daniel slowly eased off his thrusts, gently rubbing her clit with his thumb, keeping her cumming with gentle orgasms until she mumbled for him to stop, please. He gradually removed his fingers, picked up the loofah and very, very gently soaped her pussy, getting her nice and clean all over.

Sara put her body against his, wrapping her arms around his back and resting her head against his hairy chest. "I can't believe what you do to me, daddy" she said softly. "I keep wondering where you learned to do these wonderful things you know."

Daniel chuckled "I keep wondering the same about my 18 year old daughter, where she learned her skills...and that language! I guess some things are better left untold, right?"

"I guess. Give me a minute to get my legs under me, daddy. We still have to get you cleaned up. Plus I think you deserve a reward." She gave him an adoring, sexy smile.

"I think I'm going to like showering together. It's fun getting dirty while getting clean, isn't it."

"Definitely, daddy. Ok, now, bend your head down a little, please." Sara took his shampoo and poured a little into her palm. She started working the soap into a lather in his crown of hair as well as his bare pate. Her long, slender fingers were very strong, and her elegant French-tipped nails scratched his head pleasantly. When his head was all sudsy, she took the loofah. applied a little more body wash, and started washing her father, starting with his chest, his shoulders neck and arms, then his legs and feet, skipping his groin like he had done with her. Then she washed his back and his legs, and ran the sponge on his firm ass. She'd come to love the sight of his cheeks, and she ran one finger between his cheeks into his crack, teasing his anus with her sharp fingernail. That made Daniel jump a little as he felt her nail probing his asshole, a new sensation, but not unpleasant. He kept wondering where she learned these things, figuring it must be from porn, or at least, so he hoped.

"Honey, that's amazing. My cock is twitching every time you do that."

"MMMMM let's see what he does when I do this." Sara soaped her finger thoroughly and, spreading his cheeks with her other hand, slid her slippery finger into his ass, up to the first knuckle. "How's that feel, daddy?"

"Fuck, baby, that's unreal! I could almost cum just from this. Almost." He mimicked her earlier statement.

"Ooh, I'd love to see that! But I have a better idea. Turn around." She withdrew her finger and Daniel turned to face her. Sara knelt down, soaping her daddy's cock and balls with her hand and reached between his legs, finding his asshole again and sliding her finger back in, slowly working it in deeper as she caressed his cock with her other hand. Her hand glided over his dick almost without friction, up and down along the shaft, then lightly gripping the head as her finger twisted around in his virgin ass. "Do you like this daddy? Tell me how it feels. I want to hear you say it."

He was gasping in intense pleasure, her finger massaging his prostate while her hand slid along his cock, faster and faster, then slowing down and picking up speed again, keeping him on the edge of cumming, not letting him get over the peak. "You have to ask me, no, beg me, daddy, if you want to cum. Beg your little girl to get you off. I want to see your cock explode."

Daniel was overloaded with pleasure. No one had ever done anything like this to him before. His balls were desperate to empty themselves. "Baby, please let daddy cum. Please. I need to get off so fucking badly now. Please baby, please!"

Sara watched her daddy's dick swell, the head turn purplish, and she started jerking as hard as she could, pushing her finger in and out of his tight ass.

"Cum for me now daddy! Cum all over my tits! Cover them with your hot, sticky cream!"

That was it for Daniel, and with a loud cry and a thrust of his hips he shot rope after sticky rope of his thick semen all over his daughters conical, brown tits. "Oh, fuck, baby I'm fucking cumming!"

"Yes daddy, all over me! Shoot it! I want every single drop!" She stroked him expertly, and his cum was hot on her skin, coating her nipples, areolas, and flesh. Sara reached between her thighs, rubbing her engorged clit, and came again, as Daniel was finishing. She cried out, a smaller orgasm this time, but still wonderful. She loved having daddy's hot cum on her.

Daniel had to grab the wall, as she gently caressed his slowly softening dick, and she kissed it softly, the head, the shaft, and the balls, tender loving kisses. She eased her finger from his ass, being careful not to scratch him with her nail. He helped her to her feet and kissed her with such love and affection that they melted into each other.

"Honey, that was incredible. No one's ever done that to me before. I can't believe how good that felt."

"I don't know myself where that came from, daddy. I've seen it in porn, but never really thought about doing it. But when I was washing you, I just couldn't resist; you have such a cute ass!"

"You just take my breath away, baby! But we're all sticky again! We better wash off and get out of here before we're both turned into prunes!"

They laughed together, an easy, lovers laugh, and quickly soaped their chests and rinsed off the cum on their chests.

Getting out of the shower, Daniel asked "Do we have time to go for a late breakfast before you have to be at rehearsal, honey?"

"If I hurry a little with my hair, sure, dad, no problem. If you drop me off at school after, I can get a ride home from Steph." Steph was her best friend since 1st grade, now a curvy, petite redhead with nice full boobs and a killer round ass. She was only about 5'2" so her legs weren't long, but still, she was a stunner, almost as beautiful in her way as Sara. "Can I invite her for dinner? I know her parents are out for the night tonight, and we can even finish our homework together after."

"Sure, honey. We'll go to Roma's for dinner. How's that sound?"

"Delish!" It was one of Sara's favorite ways to describe the foods she loved.

"Ok, go get yourself together, meet you downstairs ASAP."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Daniel and Sara had a nice brunch together, slipping easily back into their traditional father-daughter dynamic, and he got her to the school about 10 minutes early.

"See you around six, dad!" Sara kissed him on the cheek and got out of the SUV.

"Bye honey! Have fun!"

Daniel was listening to an old Grateful Dead concert while reading a novel, when the girls breezed in the house around 4:30.

"Sara? Why are you home so early?"

"A pipe broke in the basement, there's water everywhere! They had to get us out, and there probably won't be school tomorrow. Can Steph sleep over tonight? We can all hang out after we do our homework, and we don't have to get up early now."

"Hi Steph, how are you? Always nice to have you here. Sure, she can sleep over. Is it ok with your folks?"

Steph said "Hi Daniel." He always encouraged Sara's friends to call him by his first name. "I'm fine, thanks. And thanks for inviting me for dinner. My parents won't mind; they'll be home very late. And they left me money for dinner, so I can pay my share."

Daniel frowned a fake frown at her. "Don't insult me like that, young lady. You're our guest, and your money's no good with me. It's my pleasure to buy two such beautiful ladies dinner. Roma's ok with you?"

"Sure, that's great for me!"

"Fine. Why don't you both do your homework now? Maybe you'll get done before dinner, and you won't have to worry later, and you can enjoy the day tomorrow."

"Sounds like a plan, dad. Come on Steph. Let's get it done!"

Steph gave Daniel a flirty smile as they went upstairs. She'd had a big crush on her friends dad for years, and the 18 year old redhead was as sexually curious as Sara. In fact the two girls had their first lesbian experience together one afternoon in Sara's room. They'd been curious, watching porn on Sara's computer, and next thing they knew they were kissing and feeling each other. After making out and peeling each others clothes off, they ended up in a hot 69, lapping each others pussies with urgency, the creamy white skinned redhead in stark contrast with her bronze skinned friend. Since then, they'd done it a few more times, though they both really preferred guys.

"Sara, your dad is so fucking hot! If you weren't my best friend..."

"Lay off, Steph. There's lots of guys out there. Leave my dad alone."

Steph was surprised. Sara knew for a while that her friend had the hots for her father. It was never a reason for Sara to be annoyed before; in the past they usually just laughed it off. She couldn't figure why the change in Sara's demeanor. They could read each other like a book, but this was a mystery.

"Sara, what's the deal? You know it's just a fantasy."

"I know. Just leave it be, ok?"

"Ok, no prob." But she was curious. Why was Sara almost jealous about her father? She knew her gorgeous dark haired friend had her own kinky fantasy about sex with him. She could understand; a lot of girls have that fantasy, though Steph hadn't about her own father. But then, he was fat and he had an unpleasant personality. She loved her dad, but didn't like him much. Daniel, on the other hand, was hot.

"Sara, is there anything you want to talk about? You know you can tell me anything."

Sara backed off a bit. "No, nothing, hun. I guess I'm just feeling a little protective of him lately. You know, leaving for college in six months and all."

Steph accepted the explanation from her friend, but she wondered if that was all it was.

Sara felt a little relieved, coming up with the story quickly. But she couldn't avoid that she felt a little jealous now regarding her father, and she'd have to be careful about that.

They got their work done, and a 7 they went out to dinner. They had a good time, but Steph couldn't help but notice a slight change in the relationship between her friend and Daniel. They stared at each other more than usual, and she saw Sara touch his hand in a very affectionate manner more than once. When they got back to the house, the girls went up to change into long shirts and robes. Sara put on her purple silk robe as usual and lent Steph a longer white terrycloth robe.

"Sara before we go downstairs, tell me what's going on. I can tell. You and your dad...there's something. Come on, spill."

Sara was uncomfortable but she wouldn't say anything. "It's nothing, Steph." Let it go."

Suddenly it just hit the redhead. She was no dummy. "Oh my god...you're having sex with him! Wow!"

Sara looked frightened, almost terrified. She was a terrible liar, so denying it was just not going to work.

"Steph please, keep your voice down! Oh fuck, what am I going to do!"

"Sara...did he force you? Please, tell me that's not the case!"

Sara proceeded to tell her friend about the events since Thursday night, from catching her dad with her panties up through this morning when they masturbated each other in the shower.

Steph relaxed. "So there was no force or coercion, right?"

"No way, you know my dad better than that. I did catch him jerking off with a couple of pairs of my panties, but after that it was all my suggestion. Please, you can't say anything. It would destroy us both!"

Steph took Sara's hand and looked into her friends deep dark eyes. "Sara as long as it's consensual, it's safe with me." She could see her friend relax a little. "So tell me, what's he like? Is he a good lover? What's his cock like?"

"Steph! I can't tell you that!"

"Come on, you know how hot I think your dad is! I've got to know!"

Sara was embarrassed, but she caved. She'd make a lousy poker player. "He's amazing. I can't begin to tell you how he makes me cum. And his cock is perfect, not huge, but a nice comfortable size. It feels perfect in me, or in my mouth or hand. And he's so playful!"

Steph was getting wet, her pussy soaking into her green satin boy short panties. She involuntarily reached between her thighs and rubbed against the crotch with 2 fingers. "God, just the thought...having a real man who knows what he's doing instead of fumbling boys! I'm fucking soaked, Sara!"

Sara could tell, she could smell her friends arousal. And that smell was getting to her as well.

"Sara, do you think he'd enjoy two girls? Would you share him with me, just for tonight? It would be so hot!"

Before Sara could respond they heard Daniel call out "Ladies, are you coming down? Or did a black hole swallow you both up?"

"Just a couple of minutes dad! Be right down!"

Sara looked at her friends bright green eyes. "I don't know...I guess I'd be willing, but if he knew I'd told you...he'd be furious, I think. And I hate disappointing him more than anything."

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers