Daniel and Sara Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph responded "Lets see what happens. You sit on one side of him, I'll sit on the other, and we'll see. I bet he'll love it!"

The girls made their way to the den, and sat next to Daniel, Sara on his right, Steph on his left.

"So ladies, what should we watch? Movie? TV series? Suggestions?"

Steph said "Why don't we watch a sappy rom-com? Something mushy."

Sara said "Sounds good to me."

So Daniel found one on Netflix, even thought it was not his kind of movie, and settled back surrounded by the girls. They both cuddled up close, their breasts pressing into his chest, and when he let his arms down, he could feel both their curves through their robes. He was definitely getting excited, having two such beautiful women snuggled so close, one of whom he was already fucking.

Steph pushed closer, letting her left hand rest on his thigh, and Sara did the same on the right. He found himself caressing both girls arms, his fingers tickling them lightly. He wondered what, if anything, was going on.

"Mmmmm this feels nice, Daniel" Steph said softly. "Please keep doing that."

His fingers kept tracing up and down their arms and Steph wrapped her arm around his chest. Sara followed suit on the other side and both were making little mewling sounds. Daniel couldn't avoid the fact that he was now fully hard, and he shifted a little to try to hide it.

His movements fooled neither girl; they both knew his cock was hard. It was just so obvious. Slowly both girls let their hands drop down his body until their fingertips were grazing over his cock, tickling it through his sweatpants just like he was touching their arms.

"Girls, what are you doing? This is wrong."

"Shhhh, Daniel, just enjoy. Let us have some fun." With that, she reached into his pants, her fingers teasing the head of his cock and he let out a soft gasp. Sara then reached in as well and started tickling his balls.

Daniel couldn't believe this was happening. He wondered what his daughter told her sexy friend. He just couldn't believe this was happening spontaneously.

He tried one last time. "Girls, please, don't..."

Sara said, "Daddy, lets go upstairs so we can all stretch out. I promise, you'll love this."

Daniel was now under the spell of the two vixens. They got up and each girl took a hand and led him to his bedroom. He figured he was already in this, might as well just keep going with it.

The girls pushed him gently on the bed, and had him prop up on a bunch of pillows so he could see them easily.

"Just watch us daddy. But don't touch yourself!"

"Yes Daniel, watch us. Can I call you daddy too? Please, daddy?"

He just nodded, totally caught in their spell, bewitched by the teenage temptresses. He watched, he couldn't even blink.

The two girls stood just a few feet away and they started kissing each other. Small kisses at first, building up into deep French kisses as they ran their hands over each other, their tongues moving back and forth. They slid their robes off and then their shirts, so both were just in their panties, Steph in the satin green boy shorts, and Sara in a pair of black lace low cut briefs. They continued kissing deep kisses. their hands reaching for each other's

ass cheeks.

Steph turned to Daniel and asked "Do you like watching your daughters making out?" Sara was kissing her neck and throat, making her gasp. "Does daddy like to watch?"

I must be in a dream, he thought. His cock was tenting his sweats and he really wanted to stroke himself, but he restrained himself.

Steph turned and he saw her 36C tits in all their glory. Round and firm, with light pink thick nipples, a lovely contrast to Sara's smaller, darker cones. Steph said "Look sis, look at daddys hard dick. It looks so lonely, doesn't it? Should we give him some attention or should we tease him some more?"

Sara said "Well, lets get him out of those clothes, at least. He'd definitely overdressed for this party."

The girls crawled on the bed up to his face and started kissing him from both sides, his cheeks and lips and he was kissing both back. The three of them were making all sorts of sounds of arousal, hands traveling, exploring, caressing. The girls lifted his shirt off and ran their hands through his chest hair. Steph said "Oh sis, he's so sexy. I love this hairy chest" and she kissed him all over, licking his nipples as Sara let her tongue flick in and out of his ear.

Daniel thought he would lose his mind. There's no way one man can stand this kind of pleasure and keep his sanity, he thought. Then both girls kissed down his body and were tugging his pants down his legs leaving him in black briefs, barely containing his throbbing dick.

Steph said "Sis, what have you been hiding from me? You've been keeping this all for yourself! Naughty sis!" Both girls were getting into this kinky game.

Sara said "I'm sorry sis. Why don't you take off his briefs and see what daddy's got for us?"

Steph pulled them down from his waistband, exposing his rock hard 6 inch cock. "Oh, it's so beautiful! May I take a taste, daddy? Let me taste your cock, please."

Daniel thought of Bob Weir singing I may be going to hell in a bucket, but at least I'm enjoying the ride. It described his situation perfectly. "Go ahead, baby, help yourself to daddy's cock."

Steph started giving him a tongue bath, all over his hard, twitching cock. Working down from the crown, holding the base, she slobbered all over her prize, working her tongue all over his balls as well. "Wanna share with me, sis? There's enough for two. You do his balls, I'll suck his cock."

Sara worked into position between his legs and started sucking on his balls, one at a time. Daniel had big, heavy testicles, and she had to work on them one at a time. At the same time, Steph took the head into her mouth, rolling her tongue over the head before sliding her mouth down, taking his cock deep into her mouth, almost to her throat.

Daniel couldn't help but compare the two girls cock sucking methods. They were both talented, with somewhat different styles. Sara liked to swirl her tongue under the head, teasing until he was ready to blow his load, while Steph seemed to like more of the up and down method. He loved both, but Steph was in control of his dick right now.

Sara said "I have an idea. Steph, you lay on your back. Daddy, you get over her on your hands and knees, with your face over her pussy."

They followed Sara's directions, Steph laid down, and Daniel got over her on his forearms and his knees, Sara moving him lower so his cock was dangling right over Steph's face. Then she pulled Steph's boy shorts down her hips, leaving them at mid-thigh so she could only spread her legs about a quarter of the way apart. He got the idea, he stuck his face down near Stephs bare pussy, tonguing her thighs first, licking and biting her inner thighs. Steph, meanwhile reached for his cock and rubbed it all over her face, moaning from his tongue and the heat of his member. Then she started licking it again, this time from the bottom of the 69 position. Then, as she was licking, flicking the head with the tip of her tongue, Sara spread her daddy's ass cheeks and started licking up and down the crack, poking at his tight anus.

He nearly lost it right then, feeling the two tongues torturing his incredibly sensitive region. He buried his face in Steph's soaking, steaming pussy, eagerly licking all over her labia and her clit, back and forth, back and forth. He slid two fingers into her tight little hole, causing her to moan on his cock head. Sara was rimming him all around and around, her fingers spreading him as wide as she could. Steph reached for her "sister" and started fingering Sara's dripping pussy, pulling her black lace panties aside. pushing two fingers in as her thumb worked circles around her clit.

All three were moaning, grunting, all feeling sexual fire throughout their bodies. Steph took Daniels cock into her mouth, sucking it hard, wanting to taste his salty load. He was sucking on her clit in return, as his fingers pumped her swampy hot cunt fast and hard. And Steph was working Sara's pussy with her own expertise. All three were rapidly approaching their orgasms; it was a race to see who'd get there first.

Steph won the race. She took her mouth off Daniels dick to scream out loud "I'm cumming, daddy! Make your little girl cum!" And then she was over the top, coating Daniels face and hand in her hot honey. He was trying to keep up with the flow of sticky pussy juice and also trying to fuck her mouth at the same time. Sara slid her tongue in and out of her daddys ass while rocking her hips on Stephs fingers. She came next, squeezing her friends fingers as she gushed her own hot girl cum, moaning into her daddy's ass. That was it for him, and he cried out "Fuck, girls, daddy's cumming too!" Sara slid down so her face was right next to Stephs and they both pumped his cock until he shot his hot cream all over both their faces. They moved his cock side to side so as to share his gift as equally as possible. They licked his cock all over, milking every drop from his twitching prick.

Daniel rolled over, so he wouldn't collapse on top of the girls. He was coated in sweat, as were the girls. The room was filled with the sound of gasping, and also with the smell of sex. After a few minutes, Daniel said "Anyone want to tell me what the hell happened here? Sara? I get the feeling you weren't exactly discreet.''

Steph spoke up. "Daniel, I got it out of her. I noticed you both were behaving differently this evening at dinner. You know Sara can't lie to save her life. I just figured it out. Don't be mad at her, please."

"It's kind of hard to be angry at you both after what just happened here. Sara, we're going to have to be a lot more careful in the future. If Steph could figure it out, others might also.

Sara had a sheepish look on her face. "You're right daddy. I have to be more careful."

"No, honey, WE have to be more careful. It was at least as much my fault as yours, maybe more my fault. But I'm not complaining about tonight. I've been a couple of threesomes back in the day- no, not with your mom, so don't ask!- but they were nothing like this. They were more unsure, fumbling, trying to figure out how to do it. You were both so assured, you knew what you wanted to do. It was amazing. And now I want to fuck you both so bad. But between now and the way Sara milked me this morning, I'm not sure I can go again tonight. I'm not in my 20s and 30s any more."

The two girls, still in just their panties and covered in cum that was dripping down to their chests smiled wickedly. Steph said "Wanna be we can get your dick up again? Think we can do it, daddy?" It was just so much nastier still for two girls to call him daddy, one his daughter, the other such a familiar fixture in the house over the years, she almost was his daughter as well.

Daniel thought for a moment. "You may have no school tomorrow, but I've got work. I need some rest."

Sara spoke "Can't you call in sick tomorrow? Being really tired is a kind of being sick." She had a pouty look on her face she saved only for the times when she wanted to get something special from Daniel.

Steph spoke up as well "Please, daddy. We'll make it worth your while. Tonight and all day tomorrow. Think how wild that will be!"

"And what do I do about Mrs. Ryan? She comes in at 10 to clean. I won't be able to even let her in this room! It smells overwhelmingly like sex!"

Sara said "Call her in the morning as well and tell her not to come in until Thursday. Tell her you're sick and you'll pay her for the day. She'll be happy to stay home."

Ann Ryan was an older woman who came twice a week to clean. She did good work, but she wasn't the most pleasant person to be around, and she had a habit of preaching her strict Catholic morality to Daniel and Sara, and it was really getting old. Daniel was thinking of replacing her as it was.

He thought for a moment, looked at the two almost naked, sexy, luscious women sitting on his bed, and decided, at least for this one time, it was no decision at all.

"Let me just set my alarm for 8 so I can make those calls. Then we'll see if you're as good as you claim!" he taunted.

"Oh sis, it sounds like a challenge! Us against daddy and his hot cock! We just have to win!" Sara exclaimed.

"I bet I know who's going to win this contest! Two of us against our daddy? I wish we could bet on it!" Steph chuckled.

Daniel said "Just let me go to the bathroom for a couple of minutes. Anyone else need a bathroom break?"

Both girls agreed, they too needed to use the facilities, and also to clean up with some warm wet towels. They all agreed to be back in the bedroom in 10 minutes.

While using Sara's bathroom, taking turns peeing and cleaning up, Sara told Steph "Daddy's got a thing for lingerie, especially panties. I bet he'd love to fuck us in our panties. He also loves stockings. Don't know how much he cares for bras."

"Can't fuck as easily wearing these boy shorts though. You can't just pull them aside. Maybe we should put on fresh panties...I have a hot pink bikini pair here." Both girls kept a few changes of clothes at each others homes in case they ended up sleeping over. "Do you have a matching pair of stockings?"

"I do, but they're fishnet style. Does that work for you?"

"I can make anything work!" the naughty redhead smirked. "What about you, Sara? What are you going to change into?"

Sara thought for a moment. "I think I'm going to put on my lace red bikini pair, the one's I caught daddy jerking off with the other night. I have a matching pair of thigh highs with a lace pattern. Wait until he see's us!" she giggled.

They went into Sara's room, Sara calling out "We'll need a few minutes longer, daddy! Just be patient!"

Daniel was already sitting on his bed, thinking women, they always take longer than planned. He leaned back, hoping he'd have no problem getting hard again so soon. He was in excellent shape, but still, he wasn't in his 20s any more.

After a few minutes Sara called out "We're coming daddy, but you have to close your eyes!"

What scheme did these two have planned here? Daniel of course went along and closed his brown eyes tightly. "Ok, they're closed! Come on in!"

Sara and Steph walked into his room quietly, with mischievous smiles on their faces. "Count to three, daddy, and then open your eyes!"

"One...two...three!" He opened his eyes and was almost floored. What he saw was every man's fantasy come true.

Steph was in a sexy pair of pink bikini panties and matching fishnet stockings, with a pair of black patent leather pumps with 4 inch heels.

And Sara had those red lace panties he had wrapped around his cock a few nights ago while he thought about his gorgeous daughter, with matching lace stockings and red strappy sandals, also with 4 inch heels. He could already feel his cock coming back to life.

When he looked at their faces, he saw they also had put on makeup, but not done like they usually did, understated, due to their natural beauty. Instead they had on bright lipstick, lots of eye shadow and liner, rouged cheeks. The effect was, to be honest, trampy. He'd have been angry if Sara tried to go out for the evening like that, but for here in the bedroom, with her equally slutty looking friend next to her, it brought up every dirty thought he'd ever had, every nasty fantasy woman he'd ever thought about.

Steph asked "So, what do you think, daddy? Think we can get your hot cock going for us again? Think you're up to fucking us both now?"

Daniel said "I think I'd like to find out!"

Sara said "Ooh look, sis, his cock is moving all on it's own!" And it was. It was growing, filling with blood, his scrotum pulling up on his balls. "Don't touch it, daddy! That's our job."

He was sitting in the middle of the bed, and his daughters crawled up from the foot of the bed, crawling up on either side of him, kissing his legs, his torso, up his chest, licking and biting his nipples, working their way to his lips, where they shared a three way kiss. It was just like the dirtiest of movies, two young girls and their daddy, with their hands again feeling each other caressing and sensuously touching each other, until Daniels cock was fully erect and both girls were getting their panties wet.

"We want you to take charge, daddy" Steph moaned. "Treat us like a couple of slut daughters. Own us, daddy."

Sara also mewled "Yes daddy, treat us like the nasty girls we are. Punish us for being such bad, bad daughters."

Daniel realized he could do almost anything. He also knew he could be a little rough here, but he'd never, ever hurt them. He couldn't do that. He loved them both way too much to cause them any real pain. He knew where the line was.

"I want my bad little sluts to get on their hands and knees and put your nice round asses in front of me. Hurry about it!"

The girls were so hot now, ready for whatever daddy wanted. He had a perfect view of their gorgeous asses, nice and round, one bronze and rich, the other pale and creamy. Their panties were pulled tight against their pussies, so he could see their cameltoes. Their thighs were exposed only a few inches, the rest covered by their thigh high stockings, the tops digging into their flesh.

Daniel reached with both hands and used his fingers to press against their pussies, running his fingertips up and down their creases. Both girls were making sex noises from their throats, and their asses were wiggling from daddys touch. He was transfixed by the incredibly erotic sight and the scents escaping their pussies was going right to his head. But they were bad girls, and they needed to be punished a little.

He took both hands and suddenly, without warning, swatted both their asses as the same time. SPANK!

Both girls yelped with surprise, and from the sting of daddys hand slapping on their round cheeks. SPANK! Again he slapped them. Their asses stung, but they both kept their positions on all fours.

Sara and Steph both fantasized about receiving a little spanking, as long as it wasn't too harshly done. The way Daniel was smacking their asses was making both their cunts itch deep inside, and their bodies were both tingling with desire. They also wanted to keep the game going.

Sara whined "Daddy, your hand is so firm! My little ass is burning!"

"Mine too, daddy! You're making my pussy ache!" Steph reached between her legs with her right hand and rubbed up and down her swollen slit, her breathing coming hard. She was pressing on her clit as his hands came down again. SPANK!

Even through their panties, his swats were making their cheeks reddish pink. Sara also reached to her pussy, which was desperately craving attention. She was gasping and her legs were trembling; she was close to cumming.

Steph too was eagerly rubbing her cunt lips and her clit, round and round, and she too was desperate to cum. One more spank...

SPANK!

Both girls now were furiously fingering themselves through their panties, close, close. But then Daniel grabbed their hands, stopping them.

They protested at being denied their climax. Sara screamed "Daddy what are you doing? I need to cum!"

Steph too was begging for relief, when Daniel said "Roll on your backs, legs in the air and finger fuck each other. I want to see it!"

They quickly rolled over, lifted their legs high, and thrust their hands between their "sisters" thighs, their fingers pressing the other panties, moaning, hips shaking, and they kissed each other hard. They were back right near their peaks.

Daniel couldn't believe the incredibly wicked sight before him. His cock was sticking straight out from his loins, the head reddish purple, but he refused to touch himself. He wanted to fuck both these little sluts tonight.