Daniel and Sara Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara came first, in her red lace panties, with her friends fingers moving at blinding speed, and she cried out from the intensity of her orgasm. Hearing Sara set Steph off and she also came hard as Sara's fingers flailed on her soaking wet cunt. Their legs were kicking in the air, asses twitching, breasts heaving. Finally they started to settle down, easing their legs to the bed, their hearts slowing down from their pounding beat.

Daniel reached over to caress both their faces, stroking their cheeks, tracing their lips and they kissed his fingertips, the tips of their tongues touching him. He squeezed his body between theirs so he could hold them both tight to him. They were kissing his chest, twirling his chest hairs, still coming down.

Finally Steph spoke. "I have NEVER felt anything like that. That was just the right way to spank me, not too hard, but enough to get my juices flowing. Sara, shame on you for not sharing your daddy sooner!"

Sara jokingly protested "Hey, I just found out about this a few nights ago! If I had any idea, I would have seduced him on my 18th birthday!"

Daniel found it mildly annoying to be talked about as if he wasn't there. "Ladies, I'm right here, you know?"

Sara said "Believe me, daddy, we know! You are just full of naughty surprises, aren't you?"

"The two of you are hardly innocents here. The way you came in here before suggested you'd both be up for something very kinky. You're not the only ones who have desires here. I think most people have sexual fantasies they hope to explore if they can. Most won't get the opportunity. I think we're all very lucky here."

Steph nodded her agreement. "But daddy, we haven't done anything for you. I think you deserve anything you want, don't you sis? And if that involves some fucking, I'd love to try out that lovely cock with my pussy."

"I most definitely want to fuck you both. I haven't had two pussies for my cock since college more than 25 years ago."

Sara said "You're going to have to share that story sometime. But not now. We have better things to do now than just talk. Wait! I forgot something!" She ran out of the room towards hers.

Steph said, while they were alone, "I'm really seeing the advantage of older men. I can't imagine any of the guys we know being able to make me so damn hot. I don't even cum that often when I have sex. But this..."

Sara came back with her hand behind her back. "I have a surprise for us." She brought her hand forward, and she showed her pink vibrator she'd had in her shower. "I bet we can have a lot of fun with this!"

Sara then said "I think it's only fair you get to fuck Steph first. But don't you cum without fucking me too, daddy. I need a good fucking as well!"

"I'll do my best. I should be able to hold off, since I just came an hour ago."

"I'd love to give your cock a ride, daddy" Steph said huskily. "Is it ok if I ride you? You can watch my big tits bounce. But I think I need to lube your dick first."

She got between Daniels legs and immediately enveloped his throbbing member with her wet mouth, letting the underside slide on her tongue, her eyes never leaving his. Sara was on her knees on the bed, pulled her panties aside, and put the tip of her vibrator to her pussy lips and her clit. The pink toy was buzzing on medium setting, and she was rotating her hips as she played, watching her "sis" blow their daddy.

Daniel kept looking back and forth between the two, first his eyes on Steph sucking up and down his slightly curved dick her tongue flicking the head when it popped out, and then looking over to Sara teasing herself with her long vibrator, her pussy lips thick around the length as it kept buzzing her.

After a couple of minutes of this, Steph said "I need this dick in me now!" She moved into position with her knees on either side of his hips. pulled her pink panties aside, and pressed her sopping wet cunt down on his turgid rod. Daniel reached to touch her thighs and hips, watching as his cock disappeared into her bald pussy, watching it go up and down, up and down, slowly at first. Then he looked up to see her cute face scrunched in an expression of pleasure and her tits were bouncing with her every rise and fall.

Sara had several mini orgasms while watching, then she crawled behind Steph, between her daddy's legs, and rubbed the tip of the toy on Stephs asshole. Daniel pushed his thumb against her clit, rubbing it in a circle, and she was babbling as she pounded her hips on his slippery cock. "Fuck me, daddy! And you too, you hot bitch! Oh my fucking god!" Father and daughter were using her, and her body was shaking like a tree in a hurricane. When she came, Steph soaked Daniels crotch with her girl cum, dripping down his balls and into his pubic hair. He was holding her hips as tight as he could.

"You like daddy's dick in your pussy, don't you?" Daniel growled at her.

"Yes! Keep fucking me! I'm gonna cum again!"

Sara pushed the tip of the buzzing toy into her friends ass, going about 2 inches deep. "You like how your daddy and your sister are fucking you, don't you? Tell us!"

Steph couldn't talk, couldn't think, she was just a mess and then she just collapsed on top of Daniel, her head over his pounding heart. "Please, no more. No more" she whimpered over and over. He held her against him, and Sara cuddled her as well from behind. They both kissed her head and neck, showering the lovely redhead with affection.

Gradually, she managed to lift herself off Daniels still hard cock and rolled to her side, eyes closed, breathing hard. "What did you two do to me? I don't think I can walk...or move."

"Are you all right? You ok?" both her partners asked.

"I am fucking great! I just need a few minutes to get steady here. I can't even describe what that felt like. I feel like a pile of Jell-O here" she said breathlessly.

Daniel couldn't believe he hadn't cum. "Thank goodness I came not so long ago, or that would have finished me for the night. You're still up to fucking daddy, aren't you baby?" he said to Sara.

"You bet your hot ass, daddy! Steph, do you need to sit this one out?"

"Just give me a couple of minutes. Start without me, I'll be there."

"I want to fuck you doggy style. I want to see your cute little ass while you take my cock" Daniel told Sara.

"Yes daddy, fuck me like a bitch in heat! I need you now."

Sara got on her knees and leaned forward with her head on a pillow and her ass high in the air. Daniel kneeled behind her, rubbing the wet head of his dick on her lips while she pulled her panties aside. He had a great view of her ass with the red panties stretched to the right. He teased her dripping pussy, running the crown up and down her lips, and pressing it against her clit, making her gasp. Just when she was about to beg her daddy to put it in her already, he slid into her creamy pussy, easily entering her in one slow motion.

"Oh baby, your pussy feels like a velvet vice!" He was holding still inside her, feeling her muscles grip and release, grip and release. His dick was twitching inside her but he wasn't thrusting yet. "I can't believe how wonderful this feels."

Sara groaned, the feeling of her daddy's hips against her ass, rotating, moving his cock around inside her, so filling. He didn't have the biggest cock she'd ever experienced, but he used it so incredibly well. "Daddy, please fuck me. Please, give me what I need."

He held her hips in his hands and he started moving his hips, thrusting in and out of his daughters' sweet pussy. He started going faster but not fast enough to make him cum. We wanted them both to enjoy this.

Steph, meanwhile, got her wind back, and picked up the vibrator and moved under Sara, placing the buzzing toy to Sara's clit.

Now it was Sara's turn to lose her control. She was thrusting her body to meet Daniels thrusts, his hips slapping her ass. Her legs shook and she lifted her head from the pillow as she grunted fiercely. "Pull my hair. Grab it!" she growled.

Daniel wrapped his fingers into a handful of her hair, tugging back, pulling so her back arched and her tits thrust out. Steph moved so she could suck her friends nipples, biting softly as she kept the vibe on Sara's clit.

Sara's orgasm was explosive. She screamed as her ass ground hard against her father's hips, the two of them grinding circles against each other. He was grunting, his fingers still filled with her thick black locks.

Sara was cumming almost non-stop, the input from all the varied sensations overloading her senses and she fell forward, her pussy gripping her daddy's cock, pulling him with her. He was atop her, his dick still hard, his groin resting on her ass, trying to keep all his weight off his delicate daughter.

Now Steph snuggled against them both, kissing both her lovers cheeks and lips. They were all slick with sweat. Two were satisfied, one still hadn't cum yet.

Sara whispered "Daddy, how have you not cum yet? How can you still be so hard?"

Daniel softly said "I have no idea. Between you both, I should have exploded long before now. But I understand if you're both too tired to help me finish. I could go in the shower..."

Steph cried out "Not on your life! Even if Sara's too tired, I'll get you off! No way am I letting you do that yourself!"

Sara said "Just give me two minutes. I want to do this too. I want to please my daddy."

Daniel withdrew from Sara's sticky well-fucked pussy and lay back, his body tired but his cock and balls in desperate need of release. Steph slid next to him, kissing his chest while her hand encircled his dick, wet from Sara's honey. She was letting her hand move up and down the length of his cock as she swirled her tongue in his ear, blowing warm air into it. That made him shudder and his cock twitch in her hand.

Sara crawled to them, grabbing the vibrator, turning it back on, and applying it to her daddy's balls. He was gasping for breath and his body was shivering. Steph whispered in his ear "I know you want to cum, daddy. I bet those big balls are just full of man juice for us. You're so sweaty, daddy, and you smell so manly. I love that scent, nothing like a man who smells like a man. Right, sis?"

Sara spoke now "You know I love that too, daddy, a strong male scent. And I love how you cum so much when you shoot your load. Tell us when you're ready, daddy, and we'll let you cum on us again."

He groaned and whispered "Oh fuck girls, I'm ready, daddy's gonna cum now!"

Both girls lapped at the head of his cock, sharing, swirling their flexible tongues, working him to bursting, and he came, so much cum, even though he'd cum not long before. It shot almost a foot in the air before landing on their cheeks and his tummy, where they lapped it up. 5 good shots, plus a couple of dribbles, draining his balls for the night. The girls licked it all up, squeezing his dick so every drop came out, and they swallowed it all, licking each others face clean.

Now it was his turn to just shut down. He couldn't move, couldn't think. Sara and Steph moved up on either side of his body, holding him close. Eventually his arms moved to hold them and he was lightly tickling their arms and backs. His caresses made them sigh with contentment, and they were touching him the same way, gentle, lovingly. No one wanted to get up, but they'd have to soon. They each had to eventually use the bathroom, brush teeth, get some water. But not yet.

Daniel said, softly "You're both so amazing. When I was your age, I never could have imagined wanting anything more than to get laid or maybe a blowjob. But tonight...I can't imagine topping tonight."

Sara said, with her sexiest voice "Well, we have all day tomorrow to try!"

Steph giggled at that, and Daniel let out a humorous groan. "We better get ready for bed. I have a feeling we're going to all sleep well. And you're both welcome to sleep here with me."

Sara kissed him with such loving affection, and Steph held him tight. "Wanna adopt me, Daniel?" And they all cracked up.

To be continued...