Daniel and Sara Pt. 04

Story Info
Monday. And beyond.
8.6k words
4.73
17.8k
26

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,301 Followers

Monday morning, 8AM. The alarm went off in Daniels bedroom. He had to get up, at least for a little while, and make a couple of phone calls. It was a good thing he decided to stay home with his daughter Sara and her best friend Steph, since they'd had such a wild night last night. He was still pretty tired, and wouldn't have done well if he had to go into the office today. He called his office manager, Jennifer Marino, and let her know he was taking the day off sick. Unless the office was on fire, or something like that, he didn't want to be disturbed. Jennifer was highly capable, so it shouldn't be a problem. Then he called Ann Ryan, the woman he hired to come in twice a week to clean and told her to take the day off. She'd get paid for the day when she came in Thursday. No problem there.

He came back to bed, where the two nubile 18 year olds were still sound asleep. Their high school was closed for the day due to a broken pipe, and, at least as of last night, the plan was for the three to spend the day together, most likely in bed, or other rooms engaged in such type activities.` He knew he'd need a couple of hours more rest. So he climbed back in bed between his black haired, bronze skinned slender daughter and her straight red haired, cream skinned curvy friend. Life was interesting. He set the alarm for 10 and soon fell back asleep.

The alarm went off again at 10, but he found he was alone in bed. He shut the buzzer, and heard the faint sounds of the girls in the kitchen downstairs. He used the bathroom, washed up a bit, brushed his teeth and put on his kimono style robe and went downstairs.

"Good morning, ladies, how are you both this morning? When did you get up?"

Sara came to him in her purple robe and kissed him, on the cheek and then the lips. "Good morning dad. We're great. We've been up since a little after 9. We figured we'd let you just sleep and build up your energy for today" she said suggestively.

"Good morning, 'daddy'" her friend said, and kissed him as well, right on the lips. "Did you sleep well?" She was in her borrowed white robe.

"I slept fine. I called Jennifer, and Mrs. Ryan and cleared our day. Anyone have some tea for me?"

Sara handed him his mug, and he sipped the hot, strong tea. "So, what's our plan for today? Short of wearing me down to a nub."

The girls grinned. "We'll take good care of you, daddy. Don't worry, we have faith in you" Sara said. "How about we make you a nice big breakfast? You go read your newspaper and we'll call you when it's ready."

Daniel took his tea to his desk and opened his online paper. After about 20 minutes of scanning headlines, He heard Steph call "It's ready, daddy!" She was really going all in on her role play.

He sat at the breakfast table and the girls put down plates of Western omelets and wheat toast and orange juice. "Steph, do you cook like this as well? I know Sara can manage well in the kitchen, obviously."

Steph said "I know how to do a few things. Sara did most of the cooking, I made the toast and poured the juice."

"Well, this is a delicious breakfast. Thank you both. You're my favorite chefs."

Both girls smiled appreciatively and they all dug into their food, chatting easily. When they were done, Daniel said "Thanks again girls. Now you two go relax, and I'll clear the table and put everything away. You cooked, I clean. Shoo!"

Sara thought, as she had many times over the years, he's such a wonderful man. He really needs to be with someone. He doesn't deserve to be alone.

Steph wished her father could be more like Daniel, instead of the rude S OB that he was. She never got along with her father, and her mother was too intimidated by him to stand up for herself. She couldn't wait to go away to college in the fall, far away. University of Florida was where she was headed.

Sara was accepted into State University at Binghamton, the top school in the NY state system. About 4 hours by car, far but not too far. But she was wondering if this was the right way to go.

He cleaned the plates, put them in the dishwasher and wiped down the counter and table. 10 minutes later he joined the girls in the den, parking himself between them and put his arms around them. They cuddled up to their daddy. "You know, before anything, I think we all need a shower." The girls agreed; it was just a question of whether separately or all together. One would be much quicker but the other would be much more fun. They opted for speed, so he had the girls use his shower together while he changed the dirty sheets on his bed. Sara and Steph took their time (or whatever they were doing in there) and he got the bed all freshened up. Then they let him into his shower while they dried their hair and got themselves together. When he was done, Daniel got dressed comfortably in shorts and a shirt and went to find the girls.

"Hello? Where are you? Sara? Steph?"

He heard giggling and followed the sound back to the den. He found them kneeling on the couch, both in matching bra and panty sets, Sara's purple with white lace trim and Steph's white with green polka dots. Both also had on white knee high socks.

"Ready to play with us, daddy?" Steph said. "Because we're ready to play with you."

"Boy, you two really aren't wasting any time, are you?"

Sara said "We figure you've been resting for years, daddy. We want to help you make up for lost time. Now, go sit down in your chair."

"Who am I to argue." He sat down, with his hips pushed forward. He went to take off his shorts and shirt.

"Wait daddy!" Sara said. "You can take off your shirt, but we'll handle the rest."

The girls crawled across the carpet to where Daniel sat. His shirt was tossed aside and the girls pulled his shorts down over his hips and down his legs. His cock was already half hard and rapidly getting full of blood.

Sara and Steph both were licking at his cock, their hands on his thighs. They kept swapping his cock back and forth, Sara would suck him for a minute or so, then it would be Steph's turn to do the same. Then they both were sucking, each taking a side, their lips gliding up the length to the head where both tongues caressed his spongy head, then they'd both go back down to his balls, each sucking one into his mouth while their hands teased his swollen dick.

Daniel watched them intently. He couldn't take his eyes off them and they were looking up into his brown eyes. They were slobbering all over his daddy cock, playing with his balls when they were sucking his cock. They then moved one hand each to his ass, gently playing with his cheeks, sending him into the next level of pleasure. He was moaning and his legs started shaking.

When they felt him trembling they backed off. "We don't want you cumming too soon, daddy" Sara said. "Lets get these bras off, sis."

The two beautiful girls took turns taking each others bra off, Sara doing Steph's first, then Steph returning the favor. Now both girls were topless, Steph's large round pure white tits bouncing a little and Sara's smaller, cone shaped deep brown tits with darker colored nipples standing up high and firm.

Steph said "Lets give daddy a special treat" and she wrapped his wet dick inside her big tits, sliding up and down, titty fucking the groaning man.

"No fair! I can't do that with my tits!" Sara protested.

Steph answered "I can't help that, sissy. I love feeling a nice hard cock sliding between my tits. Lick the head when it comes to the top, sis."

Sara leaned over, and her tongue lapped at his cock head every time it poked through her friends cleavage. Not only his cock but Steph's tits were getting very wet. Steph was pinching her nipples as he kept fucking her tits, and he was getting close again when Steph pulled away.

He moaned his frustration as she said "Not yet, daddy. Not yet."

Sara said "I still want to try." She got in position right in front of her father, and while she couldn't wrap her smaller globes around his cock like her friend did, she was able to take that hard wet member and rub it all over her soft cones. She'd rub the head over her stiff nipples and all across her chest.

Steph said "See, you can do it your own way. It looks like a lot of fun! Look at daddy's face."

Daniel was laying back, his head back and eyes closed, reveling in the incredible feelings radiating through his groin and then all through his body. He desperately wanted to cum, but he wanted to let his girls get him off in their own way and time.

After a few minutes the girls went back to sucking him, now sucking with fervor. Then Steph wet her middle finger with her mouth and slowly worked it into Daniels puckered ass.

That was the last straw, and as she pushed all the way in, he started cumming, on their lips, in their mouths, cum getting all over their faces and onto his groin. He felt like he couldn't stop cumming, but eventually he did, and Steph slid her finger from his ass. The girls were kissing each other, swapping his cum back and forth, licking up the stray strands from their chins and cheeks. Once they were reasonably clean, they swallowed his salty-sweet load, leaving just small traces on their lips and faces.

Daniel felt drained, but he knew he'd have to eventually be ready again. He owed the two hot women, big time. "You're both so amazing, girls. I just feel bad that I'm going to need a while to make it up to you. But thank you. I love you both."

They smiled, not with lust but with love. He was such a fine man to even think that way. Maybe it was just their age, but the guys they knew, even when they could satisfy sexually, were still mostly selfish in bed. Some wouldn't go down on a girl, others didn't care about foreplay and warming a girl up. Too bad they couldn't get lessons from this wonderful man here.

Sara finally said "Don't worry, daddy. You just relax and watch. We'll take care of each other while you recover."

Steph enthusiastically agreed, saying "We can keep each other busy, daddy. We'll be ready when you are!"

The two girls faced each other and embraced in a long sexy kiss, the remaining semen smearing all over their faces. They kissed passionately, licking the traces of cum, and they pressed their tits against each other. Both reached for the others' ass, massaging their butts through their panties. Steph laid back, bringing her friend with her, and Sara kissed and bit softly on Steph's throat working down to her luscious tits. She suckled the big chested redhead, making her moan with delight, reaching down to slide her hand into the polka dot panties, her hand disappearing under the satin material.

Daniel could see his daughters hand outlined in the small triangle of satin. He could tell she was stroking Steph, her fingers rubbing up and down the wet slit, and he wondered if she was rubbing her clit as well. Steph cried out and he figured she must be teasing her button, while still sucking those big white pillows. Then Sara turned her body so her mouth hovered over Steph's panty covered pussy and so her slit was over Steph's mouth as well. Sara lowered her hips, pushing her purple panties into her friends face and she put her face to Steph's covered cunt.

The girls were locked in a hungry 69, pulling each other panties to the side so they could get their tongues right on the others' pussy. His den now reeked of pussy and again, the scent was getting to him. He could see his daughters' head and her tongue swirling all over the bald creamy cunt. Steph's legs were bent at the knee and her feet planted flat on the floor. Both girls were grunting and moaning, really getting into the hot lesbian play while waiting for Daniel to recover his libido.

It was coming back faster than he could have imagined. Watching the two sexy young things, hearing and smelling the sounds and scents of sex were really getting him erect again. His hand was slowly stroking his sticky wet cock, and it was almost ready to go

Then Steph came, her hips lifting her ass off the carpet, pushing her sopping cunt into her best friends face. That put Sara over the edge and she was smothering Steph's face, almost making it difficult for her to breathe. Sara climbed off her friends face, and they just kissed each other in the afterglow.

Daniel let them rest a few minutes before reminding them he was there. "You two really know how to put on a show! I'm ready to go when you are!" And he was. His cock was standing up again. His body was making up for lost time, a lot of lost time, in just a few days.

"God, daddy, I had no idea you were like a machine" Sara exclaimed. "Have you always been like this?"

"In college, sure, I could go 4 times a day. After that, I'd really rather not say."

Sara knew he was referring to his time with her mother, and respected her parents privacy. She knew not to push, and Steph, again, no dolt herself, didn't ask either. Sara said "Why don't we take this upstairs? It will be so much more comfortable than the floor. In fact, why don't we use my bed this time? It's certainly big enough.

Daniel felt like this would just heighten the taboo aspect of the whole situation. For good or for bad. He went willingly, following the two lovely panty clad asses swishing side to side in front of him, with the white knee socks on their legs. They were such sexy women, he couldn't believe it wasn't long ago they were still young girls. And they were so experienced sexually in a way no one he knew was back when he was their age.

They hopped onto Sara's bed and pulled him on with them, his cock flopping up and down as he lay with the two lovely temptresses. They were sharing hot, sloppy kisses as hands traveled all over bodies, touching, gripping, squeezing. All three were in deep states of arousal.

Steph said to Sara primarily "Sara, would you mind if daddy made love to me this time? I really want to feel a man who can show me what that really feels like."

Sara looked at her friend and said "Sure, Steph, baby. He' such a wonderful lover." She then turned to Daniel. "Daddy, take good care of her, please? Show her what a tender, loving man can do for a woman." To both of them: "Should I stay here, or should I go in the other room and give you privacy? I don't mind if you ask me to go."

Steph and Daniel looked at each other, and Steph said "I'd like you to stay, babe. Hold me, hold my hand. I want to feel all the love I can. Is that ok with you, Daniel?" She didn't call him daddy now.

"Yes, sweetie. Sara can stay. And I'd love to make love to you."

Steph snuggled close to him, feeling his curly chest hairs brushing the her left cheek, just melting into his strong arms. They just held each other for a few minutes, with Sara softly using her fingers to caress both of their backs, gliding her fingers up and down their spines, sending chills through both of her lovers. She kissed her best friends' shoulder and the back of her neck. Steph felt like she could just stay like this forever, in the warm embrace of two people who were almost like family to her, closer in many ways than her own real family.

Daniel too was thoroughly enjoying this, Stephs' large, full breasts pressed into his tummy, her hair, smelling of jasmine, right in his nose. This was a woman who was very easy to love, almost as much as his own Sara. He was running his fingers up and down her upper arm. He was letting her set her own pace, letting her decide when she wanted more.

After a few minutes, Steph tilted her head up and found Daniels lips with her own. They shared several soft and tender kisses while Sara looked on, a touch jealous, but mostly with love. She knew she'd always be her daddy's first choice, they'd been a team for all her life.

Finally Steph said "Now, Daniel. I want you now. Be my lover, please. Please." She was looking at him with those large, warm green eyes.

"Yes baby, now." They moved so he was pressing his body on top of hers and they were locked in such sexy kisses, lips moving all over each others faces, nibbling ears. He blew some warm air into her ear, and she shuddered involuntarily.

Sara, in the meantime, helped by sliding Steph's panties down over her hips and down her legs, tossing them on the floor. Her friends pussy was oozing honey, all over her inner thighs. Steph was crying softly, tears of love and desire. Daniel moved his body so he was between her legs. Steph pushed her legs wider apart to give him easier access to her sweet honey pot.

Sara took his cock in her soft hand and guided him into her friends hungry pussy. He slid in slowly, gently, Steph gasping as his cock rubbed along her incredibly sensitive lips, pressing upwards a little so the top rubbed along her pulsing clitoris. She was crying harder from the intensity of his entering her, and from the love she was feeling. Even with boys she thought she loved, it was never anything like this. The difference between a man and a boy, she thought.

Daniel was in her all the way now, his balls resting on the cheeks of her ass as he gently ground his hips against hers, pushing pressure on her clit with his pubic bone. Steph was arching her back, her breasts heaving, staring into his eyes as her breath came in short bursts. Sara took hold of her hand, squeezing firmly, and then leaned over and kissed her best friend with her own love. Daniel was going slow, taking his time as he had his hands planted on either side of the beautiful young woman under him. He watched as his daughter kissed her friend, a very arousing sight that made his cock twitch a few times. The situation was very erotic.

The kiss between the girls broke and Steph moaned "This is just incredible. I love you both so much" as she used her pussy to grab Daniels powerful dick.

That made him gasp, and he started moving in and out, gradually moving a little faster. Steph's hips were thrusting up to meet him, and she was almost there, almost ready to cum. Tears were running down the sides of her face, lovely tears of joy.

Sara moved lower, kissing down Steph's throat to her chest, kissing all over her breasts and then licking all over her aching nipples. Steph cried out "Daniel, I'm ready now. God, so ready." She was trembling, and she cried out "Oh god, I'm cumming, now!" and she ground her hips to his, soaking his cock with a flood of her sweet, warm juices. Her pussy spasmed all around his cock, and then he grunted and came deep inside Steph's warm, tight cunt. He came less this time, but the feeling was still just as intense. He leaned down to kiss his young lover and then Sara joined them in a three way loving kiss.

Daniel stayed on top, her breasts pressed between their bodies, his cock gradually softening inside her. Steph held him close her arms tight around his back and she kissed him on his neck and collarbone, his chin and then his lips. She didn't want Sara to feel ignored, and she told her friend "Thank you baby. Thank you for being so understanding and sharing such a wonderful loving man with me. And thank you Daniel. I've never been so loved in all my life. It makes me wish my father was as good a man as you are." She kissed him once more as his cock slipped out of her well fucked pussy.

Daniel kissed her back, tenderly, and after he fell onto the other side of the bed, he kissed Sara too, wanting her to know she was still, and always would be, his number one. Even if he met someone new and eventually got remarried some day, Sara would always be number one in his life. The kiss he gave her silently transferred that knowledge to her, making her heart melt a little.

Daniel said "Sara, please, don't be upset if I can't go again for quite a while. This has been a very fulfilling, but very draining weekend. It's been a number of years since I've had to perform at this level."

Sara smiled softly and stroked his cheek, then his chest. "It's ok daddy, I understand. That was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my life. and it was very satisfying to watch in its own way. I might just need you tonight though when we're alone." Her eyes were twinkling.

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,301 Followers