Daniel and Sara Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph looked at the clock on Sara's desk. "I've got to get up soon, so I can get cleaned up again. I can't go home looking or smelling like this! My mom would lose her mind!" They all laughed together and just cuddled for a while. Eventually Steph went into the shower, and about an hour later Sara and Daniel walked her to the door. They all hugged tight together, kissing as well.

"Thank you both so much. This was incredible, just great" Steph said. "I know this was supposed to be one time, but could we do it again sometime? Not often, but from time to time? Please?"

Sara and Daniel looked at each other and smiled. Daniel answered "From time to time. Not too often, but we'll see what we can do."

Steph said "Thanks again! I'll see you tomorrow, Sara!" They kissed on the cheek and the redheaded sweet girl was on her way home.

Sara went and hugged her father. "Daddy, you're the best. Steph doesn't get a lot of love at home. I know that's different from sex, but you've always shown her a lot more love than her folks do. Her dad is, like she says, an asshole, and her mom is just self absorbed. I mean, they love her, but they don't really show it well. It hurts her. She doesn't say so, but I know her so well."

Daniel led her into the den, where they sat. "I don't know how to feel about that. On the one hand, this was an incredibly exciting couple of days. I want to talk to you later about where you get these kind of desires, but right now that can wait. It's something we're all into, fantasy exploration can be such a thrilling part of sex, and sometimes it can fall short of expectations. So far we're batting a thousand." He grinned a wry smile at her. "But I don't want to take advantage of either of you emotionally. You're my daughter, and protecting you is my most important responsibility. So I have my concerns about taking advantage of you. And Steph... if she's having these issues at home, I'm worried about hurting her. I worry she could be confusing making love for being loved. It's not like I'd marry her some day."

"Why not, dad? She's a great girl. She's smart, pretty, sexy, fun."

"Sara, come on, be serious, please. She's 28 years younger, and she's best friends with my daughter. Even if I was interested, how would you feel having her as your step-mother?"

"Yeah. That would be pretty weird, wouldn't it. I was just thinking."

"Well, think about something else. I enjoyed what happened, as I really enjoy what we're now doing, but I don't want to hurt her, any more than I'd want to hurt you, honey. As long as this stays as something fun, I'm ok with it. I even enjoyed making love to her. I like emotion with sex. It feels special. Even more so when it's with someone you do love." He took Sara's hands in his.

"Dad, I love that as well. I love you for making Steph feel special, for not just letting her be a sex outlet. And I understand what you're saying about keeping her from getting too emotionally attached. I guess if you thought about some sort of future with her... Well, we'll just have to all be careful. I'll talk to her tomorrow afternoon. It will be ok. Now, lets clean up around here. Maybe later we can share what I watched you share with Steph before."

Daniel gave her a warm smile. "Maybe we can do just that."

They did.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The rest of the week was more traditional, for the most part. Daniel was busy with work, Sara had her rehearsals for the musical the weekend coming, and she went to a retirement home she volunteered on Wednesday afternoon. She enjoyed spending some time with those nice older people (especially the ladies; some of the men she caught perving on her). A few of the women even noticed she was more cheerful than usual, and asked if she had a new guy in her life. She smiled shyly, and that gave them the answer they sought. They were happy for her; they thought she was sweet and beautiful and were surprised how she was often on her own.

Thursday night they made love. It was special.

Friday and Saturday night was the school musical, Oklahoma! Sara played Ado Annie, a flirty, vivacious woman, not the lead, but a major role. Steph was involved by being in charge of the art work. Daniel went both nights and beamed as Sara did a fine job belting out her songs, dancing and just having a great time. She had a lovely voice, not that it could be thought of as a professional level. But a good amateur singer. Steph's mom came Saturday. Her dad couldn't be bothered. Steph was hurt by his neglectful attitude.

The cast was having an after party Saturday night at a local Chinese restaurant. Daniel bought a bouquet of roses for Sara, and she had a huge smile as she hugged her dad. He just couldn't be prouder. He also bought a bouquet for Steph, not because of their physical relationship, but because he genuinely loved the girl he'd know for a dozen years, and, besides, a girl should be made to feel special whenever possible, he thought. Daniel was kind of old fashioned like that. Steph also gave him a big hug and kiss.

Daniel ran into Joyce, Steph's mom, after the show and she thanked him for being so good to her daughter. "Daniel, I can't thank you enough. I should have done that for her. I don't know why I didn't think of it."

"It's no problem Joyce. My pleasure. It's something a father really would do. I knew Pete wasn't able to come tonight."

Bitterly, she responded "Able? He was able. He just didn't give a damn. He'd rather be with his slut of the month than be there for his daughter. She love's him so much, and he just doesn't care. I only stay with him to make sure he takes care of her, including paying for her college. You're so lucky you have such a good relationship with Sara. She's lucky to have such a wonderful father!"

Daniel was a little uncomfortable. If she only knew, he thought. I don't think she'd be so admiring.

Sara and Steph came to their parents. Sara said "We're off to the party. Don't wait up! Oh, dad, can Steph sleep over after? We want to hang out tomorrow so it'll be easier. Ok?"

"Joyce, is it ok with you? You know Steph's welcome anytime."

"Sure, it's fine, just be home for dinner, ok pumpkin?"

Steph hated that nickname, but didn't show it. "Thanks mom, thank you Daniel" she sparkled at him.

Daniel said "Ok, well, I'll probably be asleep when you get home, so I'll see you in the morning. And girls? No alcohol, got it?"

"We got it, dad. Bye!"

They ran off to meet their friends, and the parents parted ways. Joyce thought I wish I wasn't married. I could go for a nice man like Daniel. He's ten times the man Pete is.

It was a little after 1:30 when Daniel, half awake in bed with the TV on, heard the girls trying to be quiet when they came into the house. A minute later there was a soft knock on his door.

"Daddy? Are you up? Are you decent?" Sara giggled.

"Yes, honey come on in."

The door opened and both girls were there. "Did you have a good time at your cast party?"

Sara replied "It was a lot of fun, And thank you so much for the flowers! The other girls were so jealous! I felt bad for the ones who didn't get any...well, except for Chris Milano. She's such a bitch!" She giggled again.

Steph giggled as well. "Thank you again, Daniel. You really do know how to make a girl feel special!" She kneeled onto the bed and kissed his forehead, then his nose, and then his lips.

"You two are very giddy tonight. Have you been drinking?"

Sara said "Not a drop, promise. Though there were a couple of bottles snuck in. And we were hit on by a couple of guys. We basically said no thank you."

Daniel looked them in the eyes. "At the risk of not sounding like a father should, why did you say no? Not your type?"

Sara said "No, daddy. Our type was sleeping right in this bed." With that, the girls crawled onto the bed and cuddled up to Daniel.

"Girls...I was almost asleep. I don't know if I'm up to this..."

Steph said, kissing him "Are you sure, daddy? Think we could change your mind?" And then she took off her blouse and then her bra, letting those nice round tits free for him to ogle.

Sara sighed. She was envious of her friends magnificent tits. She knew guys were always drawn to those pillows, and she had just a bare handful. Not that she wasn't attracted to them herself, and loved sucking on her pink nipples.

Sara tugged off her sweater and unsnapped her bra and tossed it aside. Both girls kept their jeans on and melted into Daniels embrace. They were snuggling and giving him loving little kisses, working their way down his chest, playing with his soft hairs.

Steph whispered "Tonight is just for you daddy. We just want to take care of the most loving daddy in the world."

Sara whispered her agreement, and as Daniel, now wide awake, watched, his girls reached his briefs, the only thing he wore to sleep in, and started tugging them down his legs.

Steph asked "I have to ask, daddy. Why do you prefer briefs over boxers? I think boxers are sexier."

Daniel chuckled. "Well, they may look better, but my boys need the support of briefs. I hate when they swing free down there while I'm walking. I like the 'separation' briefs supply."

Both girls laughed loudly. Sara said "He has some boxers. I saw them piled on the floor at his ankles that night I caught him touching himself. I do like the briefs, personally, They cuddle his junk so nicely."

To prove her point, she was caressing his cock and balls through the snug cotton. Daniels dick was full hard, and Steph had to admit they did frame his equipment very nicely. But it was time for them to go.

They pulled his briefs down and away and started licking his body, Sara on his tummy and Steph his inner thighs. The sensation of their wet tongues and the feel of their warm, soft bodies on his was turning him on. Their soft lips kissed all over his lower body, meeting at his cock. Steph was in position to play with his balls, so Sara got the pleasure of sucking on his cock.

The two hot young women were making a late night snack of Daniels genitals. His hips were rolling and lifting off the bed as his girls devoured him with hunger. His balls were soaked from Steph's hot mouth, and his cock was also covered in saliva from his daughters oral assault. He reached down and ran his hand through his daughters thick hair, pushing her down on his dick, getting her to take it all in her mouth. Her tongue was lashing at his aching cock while Steph kept switching which of his balls was in her mouth.

Daniel was breathing harder, watching the two wicked women work him over in just the light from the television, giving the scene an eerie glow. Steph then said "Let's switch, sissy. I want to suck on daddy's cock now."

Sara reluctantly yielded to her friend, and moved into position to massage daddy's balls with her mouth. Steph then got to where she could give daddy a good, wet cocksucking. Down she went, her tongue caressing Daniels glans, and Sara was licking his full balls. Then she lifted his legs, pushing them back and wide, and she started pressing her tongue up and down the crack of his ass.

Daniel was going crazy, one girl moving her head rapidly up and down the shaft of his cock, the other flicking her tongue in and out of his ass. Steph started humming on his dick and that was the last straw. He came with a loud cry, exploding in the hot big titted redheads mouth. Sara lifted her head and quickly moved to grab his cock so she could get her share of his thick cream. Both girls were swallowing his seed as fast as it came out. When his body was drained, he just lay back in ecstasy. Sara and Steph slipped off their jeans and just cuddled in daddy's arms again, their bodies all close together, enjoying their shared warmth. All felt a deep sense of contentment,

That was how they drifted off to sleep, all bundled tightly together. There would be a number of such nights as Spring took hold and moved towards Summer. But most nights Sara and Daniel were alone, and couldn't be happier. Sometimes they made love. Others, they explored their fantasies. Sara wanted to be tied up a couple of times. Daniel bought her a sexy nurse outfit, stockings and white heels.

He was concerned that she wouldn't even consider dating. What was going to happen in mid-August when Sara had to leave for school? How would they both react?

Steph met a guy, and they got somewhat serious, so she only came around rarely. She was missed, but she seemed very happy, and Sara and Daniel were happy for her.

Late May was prom. Daniel couldn't force Sara to attend, but he let her know if she was asked by a guy that she found interesting, she was expected to say yes to him and go. "I don't want you to miss out on something that only happens once in your life, and that you might regret missing later on." Sara reluctantly agreed. Sure enough, she was asked by Aaron, a good looking baseball pitcher, and, figuring she'd say yes under most circumstances, she accepted. Daniel took Sara and Steph gown shopping, looking on lovingly as they tried on gown after gown. Steph picked out a knee length green bare shouldered dress that matched her hair and eyes perfectly. Sara had a tougher time deciding, but ended up with a slinky, white spaghetti strap above the knee, very sexy dress. It was stunning against her dark complexion and with her sparkling white teeth.

The night of the prom Joyce and Pete stopped by with Steph. Daniel didn't like Pete. Truthfully, Pete didn't get along with many people. He was a Master of the Universe type who thought people should tremble and kowtow in his presence. That didn't fly with Daniel, himself a self-made man, but he tolerated the man for Sara and Stephs' friendships sake.

The boys came over, pictures were taken and the parents had a drink together after the couples left for hopefully a fun, late night. Daniel and Joyce listened as Pete droned on and on about how great his career on Wall Street was going. It was hard being polite to his constant boasting. Pete made an excuse about having a meeting and left his wife behind, so she was alone with Daniel.

Joyce was an attractive woman, petite and busy like her daughter, with blonde hair and a reasonably trim figure. Daniel offered her another drink, which she accepted. They chatted for a while as it got darker. She was giving him her rapt attention. Around 10, Daniel offered to drive her home.

"Thank you, Daniel, I'd appreciate that. Pete took the car, probably to meet one of his whores." The silence between them was uncomfortable. "Daniel, what's wrong with me? Am I that unattractive? Why doesn't my husband want to sleep with me?" Tears were welling in her eyes.

Daniel had no idea what to say. Even if he hadn't had a relationship with her daughter, he wasn't close to Joyce, and he just was at a loss for words. "Joyce, do you have a girlfriend, a sister you can talk to? I just...I don't know how to respond to you."

"But am I attractive? Would you be interested in me if you met me under other circumstances?"

"I think so...I never thought about it, to be honest, Joyce."

She stepped closer to him. Her face was just inches from his. "Well, think about it for a minute."

Uh-oh, he thought. This is like walking in a minefield. "Joyce, you're really putting me on the spot here. I can say you're very pretty. You have a lovely face, and a very nice figure. Why Pete isn't interested, I can't say. Some guys like to screw around."

"Not you though, Daniel. Never when Hannah was alive. You've never even been with a woman since she died, have you?"

Daniel was really on the spot now. He didn't want to outright lie, but he really couldn't admit the truth, even if he left Sara out of it. "I haven't dated anyone since Hannah died. I've just looked after Sara."

"So admirable. Such a good man." Joyce stepped forward and kissed Daniel, a big kiss that left no doubt of her intention and desire." Daniel, take me upstairs, please. It doesn't have to mean anything, I just need a man."

Daniel gently pushed her away. No way could he do this. "Joyce I'm very flattered. I really am. And under other circumstances... But I don't believe it's proper to sleep with a married woman. Even a woman who's involved with someone. It's wrong, for me, anyways. I can't. I'm sorry, I just can't."

Tears were running down her face. She was just a sad, lonely woman. "Fuck. I'm sorry I put you in such a position. Just take me home before I make a bigger fool of myself."

They rode the mile to Joyce's home in silence. When he pulled into the driveway, Daniel asked "Joyce, are you going to be ok? Is there anything I can do? Besides, you know."

Joyce was staring into her lap. "No Daniel. I don't want to humiliate myself any further." She reached for the door handle.

"Joyce, wait one minute, ok? You didn't humiliate yourself. I'm very flattered by your...well. I am. I don't believe in sleeping with married women, nor with the mother of Sara's friends. It could make things so complicated on a number of levels. It could hurt the girls friendship. I won't do anything that would hurt Sara, or Steph for that matter. I love her too, you know."

Joyce smiled a little. "I should have thought about that. I wouldn't hurt either of them. You're right about that."

"If you're this unhappy, why don't you separate or get a divorce? You deserve to have a happy life, Joyce. You're not getting that with Pete."

"I guess I should consider it. Pete hasn't been much of a husband or father for a long time."

"Think about it, Joyce, ok? Just give it some thought."

"Thank you Daniel. You're a good guy." She gave him a peck and got out of the car.

Daniel drove home with a great sense of relief. That was...uncomfortable. Thankfully, he thought quickly so he could get out of that situation without hurting her too badly.

He got home about 11, watched the news and went to bed. Sara had no curfew. He trusted her to use good judgement.

About 2AM he awoke to the soft knock on his bedroom door. "Daddy? Are you up?"

Daniel was a little disoriented but could hear her clearly. "Yes honey. Are you ok? You're home early...kind of."

"May I come in?"

"Sure honey, come on in." The door opened quietly. "How was your prom?"

"It was fine. I guess." She was staring at the floor.

"Something you want to talk about, sweetheart?"

"It can wait until morning. I just wanted you to know I was home safe."

"I'm glad you let me know, but if you want to talk about something, we can talk now. You don't have to wait. We'd probably both end up being up all night. Besides, you sleep here most of the time anyway. Come on, sit down, talk." He turned on the bedside lamp.

Sara sat easily, but she had something on her mind.

"Come on honey, we talk about everything."

"Everything was fine. We had dinner, we danced, Aaron was so nice and funny. I was having a great time. When it was over, everyone went to the beach."

Daniel smiled. "Yeah, I remember that. Things haven't changed much over the years."

"We were all laughing and just having a good time, and then couples started to go their own way...you know. And I wanted to. He kissed me and it was nice, he was a good kisser...and...nothing."

"Nothing? What do you mean, honey?"

"I mean I felt nothing. No desire. I could have still had sex with him, but I just felt nothing in my body for him. I told him I'm sorry, I just couldn't go through with it. I told him he was nice, it wasn't about him. He wasn't happy, I could tell he was frustrated. I offered to give him a handjob or even a blowjob, but he said if I wasn't into him, he didn't want me to feel obligated." She frowned.

"He talked just like you, daddy! He was so kind and polite and I felt like shit for disappointing him. But I just felt no attraction for him."

Daniel considered what to say to his lovely, sweet daughter. "On the one hand, there's a part of me that's kind of glad, you know, that jealous part of me. But I feel bad because you feel bad, and I'm proud of the way you feel considerate of his feelings. I don't know how many fathers would feel that way under these circumstances." He smiled and she smiled right back. I guess you have to ask yourself why you weren't attracted to him, honey."