Daniel and Sara Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know why, daddy. When he took me home...he was so decent about it...I had you on my mind. I wanted to be with you, daddy. I still do. Is it too late tonight? Are you up to it?" She slid the spaghetti straps off her shoulders, exposing her perfect breasts, smallish but so round, so soft. "Do you want me tonight?"

He shut the lamp, leaving her lit just by the moonlight coming in through the bedroom window. She looked glorious, her skin glowing, her mouth and eyes with a hungry look. The dress stayed on around her waist as she moved to her daddy, her lover, and kissed him, almost desperate for him.

"Oh god, daddy, take me. Love me, use me, fuck me, whatever you want. I'm yours, daddy, all yours."

"I want you so much baby. So much, so hungry for you." His arms enveloped her, pulling her tight to him, their chests pressing hard. Her nipples were poking him pleasurably, his hairy chest tickling her all over her body in a very arousing way. They moaned into each others mouths, their tongues darting back and forth, playfully.

His hands explored her body as if it were the first time, as if he was learning the contours of her every curve. He squeezed her butt, pulling her pussy against his cock. She caressed his muscular arms and pectorals, her fingers and nails flicking his nipples. Her legs straddled his hips and her round ass was moving in circles on top of him.

Daniel slowly rolled their bodies over so she was on her back and he was between her shapely legs. Their kisses grew in intensity and the heat was coursing through their bodies. He kissed his way down Sara's body, pausing to lick and kiss her salty perspiration, sucking her hard little nipples. Her hips were rising and falling as her body craved her daddy urgently.

"Daddy, taste me please. Taste my hot pussy. Don't make me wait, daddy."

He lifted the hem of her dress and found her panties and had a very pleasant surprise. They were a thin, gossamer material, and they were crotchless. He ran a finger in her folds with her panties framing her pussy.

"Like my panties, daddy? Look what a naughty girl I am, wearing such naughty panties. Am I a bad girl, daddy?"

"The best kind of bad girl, baby. Bad, bad, bad." He dived between her brown thighs and lapped at her juices coating her inner thighs. She tasted wonderful as always, that slightly musky flavor that drove him just a little bit mad. She was crying out with need and frustration.

"Don't make me wait, daddy. I need your mouth on my little cunt now!"

Daniel thrust his tongue onto her lips, rubbing his nose on her hard, pulsing clit. He waggled his tongue all around and pressed his face firmly on her creaming pussy. He used his fingers, pushing two into her gaping hole and swirled his tongue all over her anus. Sara cried out, her first orgasm overtaking her mind and body. No one, not even Steph, could eat her pussy so well. She pushed his head back, gently.

"Did you like that baby? Did daddy eat your pussy the way you like?"

"Fuck, yes, daddy! You're the best! Now come here. Kneel over my face."

Daniel moved up his daughters body, his knees straddling her face. She reached into his briefs and pulled his cock out through his fly. Sara lapped at his dick, bathing his cock as she played with his balls in his shorts. She swirled her tongue all over his shaft up to his head and back down again. Daniel leaned forward, grabbing the headboard for balance as his hot daughter worshiped his cock with her hungry mouth. She's suck him in as deep as possible, then take his member out and tongue tease it again. Then more sucking, leaving his dick soaked and ready for her pussy.

Wordlessly, he moved down, his cock leaving a wet trail down her face, then her body right between her tits, down her tummy. He shifted to he could take his briefs off and he pressed the spongy head of his cock over the folds of her pussy, slapping it against her. Sara groaned and ground her hips all over the bed as he teased her more, teased her clit, making her shake all over.

"Now daddy, now! Stop teasing me! Fuck me daddy!"

He obeyed her command and slid into her needy cunt, burying his length in one long slow motion. Sara raised her legs, and Daniel placed her ankles on his shoulders and he was so deep inside her. The moon glowed over both their bodies as Daniel was grinding his hips against her, his ass moving up and down, up and down, then back to grinding. His cock was twitching and throbbing and he knew he had to slow things down.

He took her legs down and turned so now Sara was on top, her ass on his upper thighs. She was sitting up as straight as possible, and now it was her turn to fuck her daddy. "Play with my tits, daddy. Squeeze them, pinch them, molest them! Fuck, daddy!"

He reached up as she moved her hips, her pussy gripping his cock the way she knew he loved. He slid the length of his fingers around her nipples, pulling those hard points and twisting them back and forth. Sara was breathing hard and then she came again, gushing all over daddy's dick and balls. He looked down and could see her panties moving with her motions, like the crotch was devouring his cock. He moved his hands down to her hips and used her as his fuck toy, pulling her up and down on his dick. She was moaning, he was grunting, and he was almost there.

"I'm gonna cum, baby! Daddy's gonna cum. Wherever you want it baby!"

She got off his cock and took it in her slender fingers, milking his beautiful cock and pointing it at her tits. Five pumps later, his hips rose and he started spraying his hot man cream all over her sweet tits. The soft brown pillows were glazed with hot cum, sticky and thick. She rubbed daddy's cock all over her tits, rubbing his cum into the soft flesh, working it into a frothy mix.

Sara moved back on top of Daniel, resting her head on his chest the way she loved to do after they had sex. She loved hearing his heart pound and slow down to a steady rhythm. It was as if it were beating its love for her. His fingers were tickling her back and hers were tracing his side and arm.

"So daddy, I didn't ask...how was your night?" And they burst out laughing, so comfortable with each other.

"Baby, you wouldn't believe me if I told you..."

To be continued...

Comments and votes are appreciated.