Daniel and Sara Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara went to the desk against the wall, sniffling as she sat. He's so good to me. The best.

When she was done, Daniel talked to the concierge, who said it would be no problem to get these cosmetics. He could have them brought to their room in two hours. Then Daniel asked about dinner reservations and whether the La Scala opera house had a performance tonight. They were in luck, he had obscenely expensive orchestra seats for a performance of Carmen this evening. He recommended eating light in the hotel before and a dinner after the opera. Daniel made the arrangements and let Sara know about their plans.

"So we'll have a light meal before we get dressed here in the room, then the opera and THEN dinner after 10? How cosmopolitan of us simple Americans" she giggled. "I feel like a princess!" Then she thought "What am I going to wear? I need an elegant gown! And you need a tuxedo!"

He laughed at her excitement. "No honey, that's overdoing it, except on opening night maybe. I have my black suit that I wear for special occasions. You will be fine in a dark cocktail dress and heels. You brought that black bare shoulder dress with you? Some strappy heels? You'll be fine. You'll make all the men ache and all the women envious."

"You'd better be right, honey! Or you're in big trouble!" She checked her ipad and sure enough, Daniels suggested clothing choices were fine.

The cosmetics came an hour later, and almost everything was just as she wanted, the right brands, and the few they didn't have were upgraded brands. It didn't come in a bag, but in a white silk lined box, like a gift. The Milanese really know how to do things, she thought.

Daniel sent their clothes down to be pressed, and he ordered a light snack for 5PM. It was a simple plate of seafood and salad and fresh bread, with a bottle of white wine. Sara was so impressed that her father knew just what to order, enough to hold them until their late dinner without stuffing them. She even had a glass and a half of wine, and it relaxed her nicely. Daniel enjoyed "putting on the Ritz" for his daughter, showing off a little for her. Then it was time to get dressed, and she was again wearing that stunning cocktail dress she wore for her honors awards dinner, again with the pearls and earrings, black hose and this time with black strappy sandals with an ankle strap and a very thin heel. Daniel was in his black suit, well cut, starched white shirt and conservative striped tie with his best Italian leather shoes. But no one would be looking at him, except as an accessory of Sara's, like her earrings.

She lightly sprayed her best Chanel perfume and Daniel was feeling like he was with a fashion model. She was perfect. She had to know it.

It was so exciting just entering the theatre, one of the most famous and glamorous in the world. And she felt the most handsome man was on her arm; she knew how lucky she was.

Neither of them spoke enough French to really follow the arias, but they knew enough of the story from the program to get the gist, and besides, just being there, in this magnificent setting was an experience they'd both remember all their lives.

After, the taxi took them to the restaurant the concierge booked for them, two blocks from their hotel. Daniel ordered for them both, just another touch to make her feel like she was with the man of her dreams. Another bottle of wine, the fairly light meal, talking and touching like two people in love...and this was their first night! What else could be in store?

After dinner, just past midnight, they decided to walk the two blocks to the hotel. It was cool out, and even though she had a pashmina over her shoulders, Sara walked close against her father, who had his arm across her back and his hand on her hip. They looked like any natural couple; their age difference wasn't even unusual. They took their time, so at ease with each other.

Before going into their hotel, she stopped her father, turned to him and said "Daniel, my love, thank you for such a wonderful evening. It was the most amazing night of my life. I love you so much" and she kissed him, gently but with no mistaking the passion she felt for him. She could feel him stirring against her, and she wanted him just as much.

"I love you too, sweetheart. Thank you for making it such a special evening. So many eyes were on you, because you're so beautiful. But I don't even care about that. You're beautiful because of what's in here" and her rest his right hand at the top of her left breast, right over her heart. They shared another kiss and then went into the hotel, and up to their room.

As soon as they entered they engaged in another kiss, this one more intense, a hungry kiss, their tongues playful. Carmen is a sexy opera, and the memory was in their bodies. Sara turned, lifted the back of her hair, and said "Unzip me, Daniel, my darling. I want my sexy lover tonight. I want to show you how much I appreciate you."

"As you wish, my love." He slowly, teasingly, pulled the zipper down to her lower back and as he kissed her shoulders, the dress came down off her body exposing her bare back and the black sheer panties covering her ass. As the dress ended up on the floor, he saw the black thigh high stockings with a lace top near the top of her thighs. His hands slid down from her shoulders, down over her sides to hips, kissing the back of her neck and her shoulders as she shivered. He moved his hands to cup the cheeks of her soft ass, both lifting and squeezing those lovely, panty covered cushions.

Daniel then swept his hands to Sara's torso, from the line where the elastic of her panties met her flesh a few inches below her navel. He swept his arms up, his hands gliding over her body to her lovely sweet breasts, which were completely bare, no cups this time. Her nipples were big, hard points and she cried out his name, Daniel, when he pinched them tenderly. She was grinding her ass against his groin, and she realized he was still fully clothed.

Sara turned around, leaned into him and said "I want to undress you, Daniel, my love." She kissed him with her warm, moist lips, obviously hungry for him.

Daniel swallowed, incredibly turned on. She was the most erotic sight he'd ever seen, in just her black almost see-thru panties, her thigh highs and her strappy heels. She was a wet dream come true.

Sara started by sliding off his jacket and then undoing his tie, everything going on the floor of the beautiful room. She unbuttoned his shirt from the neck and working down, and as each button came undone, she kissed the areas of his throat and chest that were exposed to her. Sara went slow; she was in no rush, and the erotic nature of what they were doing lit a fire within her like none she could remember before. She paused to kiss and lick around his nipples, losing herself in the tease. They were both silent except for the little moans escaping them. Lower she went, kissing his tummy and licking all around his navel, then the very sensitive area below the navel and above his hips, making his skin jump.

Sara reached for his pants, and, before undoing the belt and zipper, felt the swelling hidden there. She caressed him there, loving the feel of his hardness in the palm of her hand. She whispered in his ear, her breasts pressing his chest, "You really know how to make a woman feel wanted, baby. Desired. So sexy, baby, you make me feel so sexy." She swirled her tongue in his ear and he let out a long gasping sound.

"Oh my god, honey, what you do to me..." he moaned. His hands was busy caressing her delicious ass outside those transparent panties, so sheer aside from the gusset covering her pussy. His legs were getting weak, this lovely nymph making him shake with lust. Her sexual self confidence was remarkable, and it was a huge turn-on.

Sara easily understood the effect she had on Daniel, and his response was further arousing to her. She moved lower, in a squat on her heels, knees apart. She undid his belt, then unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down, slowly, down his legs. She leaned over and untied his shoes, lifting them off his feet, a full service seduction. Then his black socks were gone and the pants tossed aside. Now Daniel stood there, just in his black boxers and a very hard cock.

"Baby, you wore boxers tonight! So sexy. But they're in my way here..." and she slid them down and off. Sara was still crouched in front of him, her right hand gently stroking his cock while her left was inside her panties, teasing her clit. She stood up then and said "Come with me, my love."

She led him by his dick over to a brocade overstuffed chair and had him sit down. "Watch me, Daniel. Watch me make love to you."

"You're so beautiful, the most beautiful woman in the world" and at that moment, he meant it, every word. His palm caressed her cheek, his fingers trailing the soft, smooth skin and he looked at her with nothing less than adoration, and Sara could feel it, and she loved him more than ever.

Sara planted sweet little kisses all over the spongy head of Daniels tasty cock. Starting right at the tip, she moved it around so her lips could find every millimeter of his head, and paused to take a few long licks as well. Then she went to the shaft, especially the underside, which was the more sensitive side. She took her time, never breaking eye contact with him, seducing him with every trick she knew. Then she did the same to his very full testicles, rolling them in her fingers while she kissed them.

Daniel was burning hot for her now. He reached for her head, but she pulled away and said, simply, "No. Just watch, don't touch." He gripped the arms of the chair, his body tensed from her oral assault on him, but he never took his eyes off her. Sara had total control of him now, and that knowledge had her pussy steamy. She knew when they finally joined together, it wouldn't last long, but it would be electric, intense. Soon, she thought, but not yet.

She kept licking and kissing his cock and then, without warning, devoured him in one quick motion, taking as much of his cock into her mouth as possible. Daniels hips twisted, his hands practically breaking the arms and he let out a loud cry of pleasure. Sara sucked him and let her tongue slither all over him, especially below the crown. Up and down she moved her head, but not too fast; she didn't want him cumming yet. She put her hand back into her panties, fingering her pussy, two fingers into her wet channel and her thumb pressing around her pulsing clit. She was whimpering onto his cock, which only made him more desperate for her.

Still he held onto the chair. Sara backed off and let him calm down. Almost time now.

"Are you ready now, baby? Do you want me to fuck you yet? You have to beg me if you want me. I want to hear you." This was one of her biggest turn-ons.

"Please, sweetheart, fuck me now. I need you so much. I need to feel your body on mine, and I want to press my body to yours." He started to rise from the chair.

But Sara lifted her leg and using the sole of her shoe on his chest pushed him back into the chair. It was an incredibly controlling and erotic move, so out of her usual desired role. She smirked and said "I'm in charge tonight. Stay in that seat." She was playing with her nipples in front of him, and Daniel thought he'd lose his mind. He reached down for his cock, but Sara told him "No."

Instead, she came to him, climbed onto the chair so her feet were straddling his hips, pulled the crotch of her panties to the side, and crouched down, slowly inserting his hot, starving cock into her soaked snatch. She moaned as she slid lower, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her tits to his face. He fed hungrily on her, his mouth going back and forth from one nipple to the other as she slid her slick pussy up and down his length. Her ass made a slapping sound every time she bottomed on his thighs. He was gripping her ass tight enough to leave finger marks and he was devouring her tits. She grunted as she rode him, moving faster, harder, until she was pounding his cock, slick from her juices.

"You like how my wet cunt feels on your hot dick, darling? God, you feel harder than ever inside me. I wish I could fuck this cock all night long..."

She was groaning, and he was doing the same with his mouth full of her flesh. "You're the best fuck-toy, baby, my wonderful plaything." She was moaning louder and he was humming with his lips and tongue on her nipples, and she came, as hard and as loud as she ever did before. Her hips were grinding on his, she ground around on his lap, and then he bit gently on her right nipple. She came again and then he joined her, emptying his full balls, with powerful squirts of his cum going deep into her fiery pussy. Both their bodies tensed and released a few times and then they were both done. They held each other in that chair, and they kissed tenderly while looking into each others eyes.

They stayed like that for at least 10 minutes, too spent to move or even talk. His arms were holding her close to his chest, her head resting on his shoulder. Finally their breathing steadied and with one more kiss Daniel helped Sara rise off him. She was stiff now, but needed to get off him and go to the bathroom. She returned 3 minutes later with Daniels cum oozing down her thighs. She could have cleaned it from her pussy while in the bathroom, but didn't want to remove the reminder of their lust and love. She slipped off her shoes, stocking and panties while he used the bathroom and she was waiting for him in the big luxurious bed when he returned. He climbed in next to her and the melted into each others arms and a huge kiss.

She was rested against him, peacefully. Daniel then whispered "Thank you, my love. That was something truly special. I was surprised, very pleasantly, when you took charge of the situation. You never did that before, not to that degree, anyway. Where did that come from? You took to it so naturally."

Sara was quiet, then "I don't exactly know. I think you'd just been so wonderful all night, the perfect gentleman, the perfect MAN. You were what many women want a man to be, at least some of the time. You made me feel so feminine all night, and I just wanted to take charge. I can't explain it better than that. I'm very glad you enjoyed it. I certainly did. That was one of the most explosive sexual nights we've shared yet. And it was only our first night in Italy! Two weeks to go!" and she kissed him with love and tenderness.

Daniel kissed her back and said "You just never cease to amaze me, honey. You are so in touch with your sexuality in ways women much older never discover. Does it all come from watching porn?"

"I guess it started there. But mostly, it's just me. I don't need a shrink or anything, but maybe they could explain it. I just know there are things that turn me on, and I want to try most of them. Like I know I want to try anal sex before I go away. I can't imagine trusting anyone else to do that with me for the first time. Especially after the experience I had losing my virginity. I want someone who can do it right."

"I don't know if that's actually me, honey. I've only done it a couple of times, and it was a long time ago, before I met your mom. I enjoyed it, but it isn't something I miss really. I'm willing to try, but keep in mind it's not for everyone, and it can be painful, at least at first. So think it over, please."

"I have thought about it, dad. I know I want to try it at least one time. If I hate it, or I find it hurts too much to keep going, we'll stop. And I want to try it while we're here in Italy."

"Any particular reason? Why here in Italy and not when we get home?"

Sara considered how she felt about it. "Because I don't want to think about it for the next month and back out. I'll look up what we should do to prepare, especially for the first time."

Daniel held her tight in his arms, like her protector. "Then we should do it in the next couple of days. We should get some sleep, so we can actually see some of Milan tomorrow...er, later today, actually. Good night, my love. You're the best."

"Good night, dad. I love you too. You're pretty great yourself."

They fell asleep easily.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next morning they managed to get up at 9, shower together without teasing each other too much, dress and go down to the restaurant for breakfast. Coffee with steamed milk, fresh breads with butter and jam and fresh fruits. Light but filling. They may have been tea drinkers, but when in Rome...or Milan.

The architecture and art were like nothing Daniel and Sara had ever seen. The piazzas, the churches...magnificent. They walked around like so many other couples, hand in hand or arms around each other. Italy was a great place to be as lovers. Public displays of affection were not at all problematic. People kissed openly, and the father and daughter did as well. Of course, no one suspected they were father and daughter.

They sat outdoors at a café for lunch. They held hands across the table, sipping wine and eating salads with shrimp and more tasty bread. Daniel finally asked Sara something that had been on his mind. "Honey, did you still want to tell me about when you lost your virginity? Shit, I really hate that phrase, 'lost your virginity', like it got misplaced or something."

Sara looked down at their hands joined together. Slowly, she started talking.

"I can talk about it. It won't upset me; it's the past. And don't you get upset or feel bad, Daniel." It was just a little odd still to call him by his given name.

"Remember when I was going with Marcus? Just after I turned 17?"

"Sure. I thought that that was who it was. You were pretty close for a while, I think you even loved him. Or you thought so."

"Yes, he was my first love. Tell me, is that always the hardest one to lose?"

Daniel thought back to his own first love. Not Robyn but Rosa, a girl he met his sophomore year in college. "Yeah, it's always rough to lose that first love, but honestly, they all hurt when you're the one getting dumped. I remember you being depressed as hell for a few weeks after you stopped seeing him, even crying in your room a number of nights, and Steph spending a lot of time at our house."

"I thought he was 'the one'. Every love is like that I guess. Well, we'd gone out for a few weeks, then it was a couple of months, and he kept telling me he loved me and soon I was saying it back. It felt like love, but I didn't have anything to compare it to. He was so handsome, and he could be so nice. He wasn't that smart, just into sports, so we didn't have a lot to talk about, but we had friends who were couples and we'd all go do things together. And we'd hand out at someone's house, and we'd then make out... he'd touch me, asking me to touch him...you know what I mean, daddy?"

"I do, sweetheart. I've been there."

"So, we went from making out to touching each other...you know, hand jobs..." Daniel thought how she could still be his daughter much of the time, as opposed to his lover. "And then I gave him a blow job, my first one, probably it was terrible. He got off, but what was bothering me is he never did anything for me. He put his hands down my pants, but he didn't have a clue how to touch me, and he'd ignore me when I tried to tell him what I wanted. It's a little weird talking about this to you, dad." She smiled a little wryly.

"I was hearing a voice in my head asking me if he was really a good guy, was he someone I would consider being my first. He wouldn't go down on me, but he always wanted me to go down on him. He said eating pussy was gross, because blood came out of there every month. Like I never washed down there. But he said if I wanted to have my fun too, we should do it. He asked if I really loved him, and if I did I would sleep with him."