Daniel and Sara Pt. 06

Story Info
Father and daughter go on vacation together.
10.3k words
4.66
25.1k
24

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,292 Followers

Thursday night. Daniel and Sara, father and daughter, were lying in bed. She was sleeping in his bed every night now, whether they had sex or not, just snuggling and cuddling as loving couples do. She had to remember on Wednesday and Sunday nights to spend a few minutes in her own bed, messing up the sheets and cover so Mrs. Ryan wouldn't be suspicious when she came in to clean the following days. Mrs. Ryan was also looking forward to a month off with pay, at least from this job.

It was about 10PM, their bags were all packed, except for some last minute things, waiting in the foyer, and though they had to be up at 4 in the morning to start getting ready for their 10AM flight to Milan, the early hour and the fact that they were both jazzed about their trip was depriving them both of sleep. They had decided no sex tonight so they wouldn't be overtired at 4, it didn't seem to be working as a plan. They were trying to stick to it, but they both decided to have a little talk.

Daniel started. "Excited, honey? I know I am."

"Very much, dad. I can't even sleep, in case you haven't noticed." Silence for a few minutes. She was laying on his left, his arm around her shoulders, and Sara had her left hand up and holding his hand, fingers entwined together. "Dad, do you mind if I ask you something personal?"

"Honey, there are no secrets between us these days, are there?" She could sense his grin in the dark.

"What was your first time like? You know, when you lost your virginity. You don't have to answer if you don't want to, or you can tell as much or as little as you like."

Daniel thought back, almost 30 years ago. when he was a senior in high school. A very good memory. "I don't mind telling you. I was 18, and like you usually do, I was working at summer camp, a day camp, like you. It was my first summer as a supervisor, responsible for 18 staff and over 100 kids. You know, a lot of responsibility at that age. Anyway, one of my senior councelors was Robyn, with a 'y'. She was my age and we were obviously attracted to each other from the beginning of the summer. But I really tried to keep things above board, nothing that could be a conflict of interest in any way."

Sara was listening intently. This was no surprise to her; daddy was probably the most ethical person she knew of.

"So, we just kept things simple. I really couldn't do anything after the summer; we were both going away to college like a week or so after camp closed, and what would be the point of starting something that could only end up as a long distance relationship. But it was terribly frustrating. I really wanted her, and we were flirting constantly.

"Anyway, we had overnights at the campgrounds, once each month, just like your camp. The August one...you know the routine, we make dinner, do some activities and then by 9 we start settling the kids down to sleep in their sleeping bags. Staff wanted to do whatever with the free time. I know a lot of shenanigans go on, and personal stuff was kept that way, personal, though if anyone was caught with drugs, that was it, they'd be terminated the next morning. I just would set a schedule for the staff to take shifts watching over the kids while they slept. If you weren't watching the kids, you could do what you want, some wanting to stay up very late. I said fine, it that's what you want, but I don't want to hear anyone complaining the next day about being too tired to do the job."

Sara was smiling; this all sounded so familiar. She was playing with her fathers chest hair, one of her favorite things to do with him.

"I stayed most of the time with the kids and about 11, Robyn had her turn, so we were together in the campsites watching over 100+ 8 year olds sleep. We talked and talked, very low, and then, suddenly we were kissing, you know, a little at first, getting more and more passionate. I even had my hands under her shirt, right there with all those kids a few feet away! If any of them woke up, I'd be the one getting fired! But we didn't care at that moment, we were making out like I'd never done before. We kept from going too far, but I was hard like steel, and I'm sure she was in need as well. Finally, thankfully, the next councelors came to take their turn, and I left with Robyn. We grabbed my sleeping bad and walked...no, kind of trotted!...to one of the athletic fields. We opened the sleeping bag so we could both lay on top of it." Daniel paused as that night came back to him.

Sara was getting very excited by this, the story of when her daddy had his first sexual experience. She was unconsciously rubbing her thighs together, but she didn't interrupt her father. Their agreement to not make love that night was looking like a "best laid plans" situation.

"Robyn wasn't a virgin. She didn't 'get around', like we used to say, but she had some experience, which I found to be a relief. I thought it would make it better for me if my partner at least knew what she was doing. We quickly shed our clothes, not thinking about how someone could come along and see us."

Sara had a question. "Daddy, what did Robyn look like?"

"She was pretty. Not beautiful, like you." Sara thought it was so sweet of him to try to reassure her, unnecessarily. "She was brunette, with the flipped hair so popular as a style at the time, below her shoulders. Slender, about 5'7", tall, especially for the time, very long legs and big breasts, had to be 34C. Her face was average, with freckles. And she was just so sweet, a really nice person. I guess I have a type like that, don't I?" He was tickling Sara's upper arm.

"Tell me more daddy. Go on" in a very husky voice.

"We were naked, facing each other on our sides, my very erect penis pointing right at her. I remember she had a thick bush. Not a lot of girls trimmed their pubic hair back then, and no one shaved, guys or girls. We were touching each other, her hand felt so amazing on my cock and she was moaning from my fingers on her pussy, but not inside her. And then I just came, all over her hand and tummy. It felt so good, but I was so embarrassed. I thought I ruined our night together. But as I said, she was so sweet. She kissed me and said it was ok, she understood how that could happen. She said we'll give you 20 minutes; I bet you'll be ready again. But right then I felt like that guy in the American Pie movie."

They both laughed at that, even as aroused as they were. Sara loved that movie.

"So we made out, I kept my fingers on her pussy, and she said 'put a finger in me, Daniel. Please?" I was afraid to hurt her, I didn't know a lot then, but she obviously wanted that, so I slid my middle finger in. She was moaning and I was getting turned on big time. I was fingering Robyn and she was playing with my cock, we were kissing like crazy, and suddenly we realized I was hard again. She squealed when she felt me get hard, and then I think she came. It seemed that way to me. She asked me to let her just rest a few minutes, so we lay on our backs, staring up at the stars, which were brilliant and beautiful. It was just perfect. I wouldn't have rushed her, I could have stayed like that for the whole night, with her fingers teasing my cock staring up at the sky."

Sara was so wet now, and her fingers mimicked his long past memory, caressing his stiff cock with her soft hand. He reached and was playing with her left nipple.

"I asked her if she had a condom. I don't know where I expected her to have a condom, no purse with her, and besides, we were at camp. She said she was on the pill, don't worry, but now, I need you now, she said and I said I wanted her too. We didn't think about STDs, she knew I was a virgin, and I knew she didn't just sleep around. Next thing I know, I was on top of her, kissing her lips and her breasts, and she was guiding my cock into her pussy, her legs, those lovely legs, pulled way back, and it was the best thing I ever felt in my life. I let out this huge moan as I pushed myself in her, her legs wrapped around my back and I just kept moving my hips the way I thought I should. She was so wonderful; she'd tell me what felt good for her, what she needed me to do or not do, so I'd stop thrusting and then just grind my hips against hers, I'd kiss her, and kiss her breasts over and over. It was a good thing I had cum before, because I lasted a long time, longer than I thought I could, must have been at least 15 minutes. She arched her back and she came, whispering in my ear how good it was, and then she told me to cum, she wanted me to fill her pussy and just cum and I did, I came harddddd..." Daniel moaned as Sara slid her pussy down on his cock, facing his feet.

Sara groaned "The thought of fucking my virgin daddy has me so hot. Just lay there daddy, let me do the rest." She rode his hard cock, up and down, slowly at first, building up speed. "Tell me the rest, daddy."

Daniel grabbed her hips as he watched her ass moving up and down, side to side. "I just lay there on top of Robyn for a while. I was emotionally blown away. I think I would have married her at that moment" he chuckled. "We were kissing, our bodies so warm together. Eventually I got soft and slipped out of her pussy. Oh god baby, this feels so fucking good."

Sara was leaning forward, grabbing her father's ankles as she pumped her hips hard and fucked her daddy as fast as she could, her pussy soaking his balls.

"We kind of shyly got dressed, rolled up the bag, and walked holding hands back to the campsite. Everything was fine there. Robyn and I saw each other for the last few weeks of the summer. Oh god, baby, I'm going to cum!" He filled Sara's pussy with his seed, his back arching up, and Sara came with him, a warm and wonderful orgasm. He whispered "We even talked as much as possible on the phone, me from Albany, her in Oswego, we were together over Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks, but by mid-winter break in February, it just was over. No bad feelings; it was just too hard to keep a long distance relationship going at that age. But while it lasted, it was great."

Sara was lying back again, both of them sated and sleepy. "Thank you for sharing that beautiful story, daddy. Too bad everyone doesn't have a first time like yours." She sounded wistful.

"Honey, do you want to talk about your first time? I can handle it. You sound like...like it wasn't so great."

"No, not tonight, now. It's late, we have to be up in less than 6 hours and then a long flight. We should have done a much later flight. What were we thinking? If there are no delays, we're not going to land until 10 at night. Ugh, we'll be wasted!" She was sleepy. But one more thing. "And daddy...no, my first time wasn't very good. I will tell you about it in a few days, if you want to hear about it."

Daniel felt so sad for his daughter. He wasn't the kind of father who made the boys she went out with feel even slightly threatened, though he did let them know he expected them to treat her like they'd want their sisters or mothers to be treated. He believed his daughter should have the same sexual support he'd have given a son. He wanted sex to be something she'd always enjoy, and that her first time should have been pleasurable. It hurt him to think it wasn't special, but he knew it was often that way, both for boys as well as girls.

Daniel cuddled her closer, whispering "You can tell me anytime you want, honey. Daddy's here for you, always." He kissed her head, "I love you, baby."

"I love you too, daddy" Sara barely managed to get out as she drifted off to sleep in the warmth and love of her father's arms.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Traveling can go one of two ways: it can be smooth and easy or it can be a hellish experience. There's rarely a middle ground. It can be a matter of degree.

First problem, they overslept. Tired from getting to sleep late, the alarm went off as scheduled, but instead of hitting the snooze button for an extra nine minutes, Daniel turned it off. Sara woke, saw the clock said 5:13 and screamed "Get up daddy, we're late!" They had to rush through a combined shower, Sara didn't have time to dry her hair all the way, meaning it would get all frizzy, which she loathed. The car they arranged to take them to Kennedy Airport was due at 6, and they were running late.

They got into the car at 6:10, thankfully just a little behind schedule. But halfway to the airport Sara shouted out "Shit! I forgot my makeup case! I left it in the bathroom!" She wasn't upset, she was furious. The vacation was not off to a good start.

Daniel leaned back in frustration. He knew, as sweet and kind as Sara usually was, when she was like this, she could be...well, she could be a real bitch. He wasn't going to bother pointing out that it was just makeup, easily replaced. He was just going to have to ride out Hurricane Sara until it passed.

They got to the airport in time for the 3 hour check in TSA recommended. But after they got through security (with all those pain in the ass annoyances) they discovered their flight was now delayed at least 2 hours. They had busted their asses for nothing. It also meant they wouldn't get to Milan until at least midnight local time. Sara was still steamed and Daniel was far from happy. Not that there was anything to do about it.

Their flight finally took off a little after 1, three hours late. Could have been worse, but surely, could have been better. Sara was finally calming down, and said "Dad..."

Daniel stopped her and said "Honey, do you want to call me 'dad and daddy' or do you want to call me 'Daniel' and affectionate nicknames, like a couple?" They were sitting in first class, and if they kept their voices down, no one could hear them.

Sara thought it over. Finally, "In bed, we can have our fun, like usual, but otherwise, can we just be a couple, a loving couple? I would love to have my first, real, adult 'relationship', and who better to have it with?' She took his hand in hers, as a lover would naturally do.

Daniel smiled at Sara, enjoying her touch, the affection, the tenderness. Her petulant fury had passed, and here was the woman she'd become. So much more beyond her 18 years on her drivers license. "I was hoping you'd say that. Not that I would have had a problem escorting my lovely, brilliant daughter the next few weeks. But now I get to escort my love, my 'girlfriend', all through Italy. We just have to remember to change it around your cousins in Israel. Some nights, you know, we won't be able to sleep together there. I didn't expect them to want us to stay with them, at Leah and Ben's. You know the old saying. Man plans, God laughs."

Sara laughed, a fun, flirty laugh. "No I've never heard that before, but it makes a lot of sense. If you believe in God." They were Jewish, proud of their heritage, celebrated the major holidays. But Daniel was an atheist, and while he and Hannah had a Bat Mitzvah for Sara, to help her know her heritage, she would make up her own mind as to whether she believed in god. Her inclination was towards atheism, or at least agnosticism. She wasn't sure yet.

They settled back into their seats, with a glass of champagne for Daniel, and an orange juice for Sara. In Italy she would be able to be served alcohol, but not on a US airline. Soon the lack of sleep was catching up to them, and after a light dinner, they both fell asleep.

They landed at 1AM local time, 7PM to their internal clocks, and between the time changes and their naps, they were both completely off kilter. By the time they got their luggage, went through customs, got a taxi and got to their hotel, it was almost 3AM and they were totally wasted. They both took showers, unpacked a few things. And then Sara remembered she was without her makeup. "Dad, what am I going to do? I can't go out without makeup on!"

It was almost 4 by now, and Daniel wanted nothing more than to get some sleep in the big, luxurious bed. "Honey, can we do this after we get some sleep? I'm exhausted. Please."

Sara knew he was right, but still, she was really annoyed. He might be a wonderful man, but he was a man, after all, she thought. He just didn't get it. Resignedly, she joined Daniel in bed and they fell into a deep sleep.

The phone rang at 10:30, the wake-up call Daniel requested the night before. Not an electronic message, but an actual person, a cultured male voice gently letting him know it was time to wake up. Sara and Daniel dragged themselves up, still tired, but better. Daniel let his daughter use the bathroom first (he was a gentleman, after all) and he ordered breakfast from room service. They were in a junior suite, so they had a separate room to eat and relax in. Sara came out and let her father take his turn. When he came out, after good morning kisses, she had to ask "So honey, what do I do about makeup?

He knew she wasn't going to let this go. Women! "Sweetheart, you realize we're in a Five-Star hotel right? The highest quality customer service. Write down what you need, and I'll call the concierge and they will arrange someone to get what you need. I can't promise they'll be the brands you prefer, but they will be high quality, not drug store brands."

"Really? I had no idea. I thought a concierge just arranged tickets, rides things like that."

"They'll arrange almost anything you need, for a price, of course. But if you can afford to stay here, you can afford the costs involved. They really can get just about anything."

"Anything? Does that mean what I think it can mean?"

"What do you think it means, exactly?"

Smiling her sexy smile, she said "Well, I wonder what lonely businessmen do alone, away from home. Does a concierge arrange...companionship?" She was taunting him a little.

"I wouldn't know about such things personally, but I've heard that to be the case. And what would you know about such matters?" He was teasing her back. He knew she wasn't naïve in such matters.

"I know about prostitutes...not personally. I'm no dummy, daddy."

Things were heating up between them when there was a knock on the door, breakfast being delivered. They put on the luxurious robes provided and Daniel let in the young man with the cart with their breakfast. He introduced himself as Vincente and told them, in excellent English, that he was there for anything they needed while they were there, just ask for him. He refused the offered tip, implying such things should be taken care of when they left.

After he set the sternos to keep the food warm, Vincente left. Sara said "Daddy he was so cute. If I wasn't here with my lover..."

Daniel gave her a wicked grin and said "Oh what makes you think he'd be interested?"

Sara feigned feeling insulted. "You think there is a man who could resist this?" She exaggeratedly ran her hands down her body. "A straight man, anyway."

Daniel replied "Maybe even some of the gay men." They both chuckled, and sat down for breakfast.

After he pushed the emptied cart out the door, he said "I'm still kind of beat. How about we take it easy for the afternoon, get our rest caught up, and tonight we'll go out on the town? Fancy dinner, maybe I can even get tickets to some cultural event. I'd love to go someplace very chic with the most beautiful woman in the world on my arm."

Sara smiled at her father. "You really believe that, don't you? You're so sweet, and so silly."

"Why am I silly?"

"Daddy, I know I'm attractive, but I also know I'm not beautiful. There are aspects I lack."

"What a ridiculous thing to say! What are you talking about?"

"Dad, when you told me the story of when you lost your virginity the other night, I saw how you looked when you talked about Robyn's breasts and long legs. I know most men want those things in a woman, and I'll never have them. I'd never get a boob job, but sometimes I wonder."

"Sara, sweetheart, sit here with me." They sat upon the classic couch. "I had that look because I was remembering a great memory. It was a very special night in my life; I was very lucky that way. Robyn was attractive, but she didn't even come close to you. No, you don't have big breasts. You don't have very long legs. But you are perfect just as you are. Everything is in perfect proportion on your body. I see men as well as boys eyeing you with lust everywhere we go. I wouldn't change a thing about you. I wouldn't want you to change a thing. I would support you if you really wanted to change, but I wouldn't advise it. I love you just as you are. So lovely." He took her in his arms, feeling her gentle breasts pressed to him through the robes, her hair in his face and he could smell her rose scented shampoo from last night. "And you're only going to become more beautiful as you mature. That's what happened with your mother. She grew more beautiful as she aged." His hand caressed her cheek. Her dark pools of her eyes swallowed his soul, and he kissed her with all the love in his heart. "Now, get your makeup list together and we'll call before it gets late here. I want to take you out tonight, my love."

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,292 Followers