Daniel and Sara Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel shook his head. "I knew a lot of guys who pulled that shit. I had friends who said if I really wanted to 'get over' on a girl I should tell her I love her and then use that. But I couldn't do it. I think it's cruel. But I should have warned you about that, that guys would try to manipulate you with that."

"Well...anyway, finally one night, when Laura's parents were out, we all got together there. A few couples... So one thing led to another, and I was alone in Laura's room with Marcus, we were making out, he was feeling me up and I was so damn horny. He never had made me cum, you know? So we got naked and he was so excited. I said if he wanted to make love to me... make love, yeah sure...he had to use a condom. No condom, no way. He didn't like it, but he had one. I guess he figured I'd cave sooner or later. We put it on him, and he just crawled between my legs, he pushed in really hard and fast, and it hurt so bad I thought I was dying. It was nothing like you said your first time was, even with it being a boy vs. a girl. I was crying and he was just pumping his hips and then he grunted and I felt him getting soft. I was actually relieved. And then he just got up, got dressed and told me to meet him downstairs after I got dressed. He didn't comfort me, though I was still crying, didn't hold me, he just left me. It was as bad as it could have been." Sara got very quiet.

Daniel was quiet as well, but he was seething inside. To think that Marcus could have been so insensitive and manipulative with his daughter, and then just use her and walk away... he would have beaten the creep if he'd seen him right then. Good thing they were five thousands miles away. He held her hand a little tighter. "Honey, I am so sorry. I should have warned you about guys who manipulate women like that. I let you down, I didn't prepare you. Your first time should have been something special. Every time should be good, pleasurable, but the first time...honey, I am so sorry." His heart ached for his daughter, for something that happened over a year ago.

"Daddy, it's ok now. I didn't know how to tell you about it. I know you always told me I could talk to you about anything, and that I shouldn't be ashamed about sex. I don't know if I could have even talked to mom about that. Thank god for Steph. She was such a huge help. She encouraged me to dump Marcus. I did, but it still hurt inside. She had a much better time with it, and she knew a guy who treated her right, and she said he'd do the same with me. It sounded weird at that time, to share the same guy, not at the same time, but...and then one afternoon Steph and I had sex, as you know, which was great, so I told her I was willing to try. She set me up with him...you don't know him... and he was everything Marcus wasn't. He took his time, got me ready...and it was so good. And I knew what to expect, and need."

Daniel, he father, was looking into her eyes, as they often did. "Honey, be honest with me. Do you feel I'm using you? Like I take advantage of you?"

"Daddy, no! Absolutely not! I want this as much as you. You've been so great to me, taught me so much about my body, how I should never be ashamed to seek what I want and makes me feel good. You love me when I need to be loved, and we have fun when I want to have fun. You're there when I need a friend or advice or just to be loved. You're so sensitive to my needs as a woman, and as a daughter. You're the best man I could imagine."

Daniel squeezed her hand again, enough to show his love for her without hurting her hand. "Let's go, honey. We've got some more things to see today and tonight we'll do room service. Tomorrow more touristy things, and I think it would just be a shame to be in Milan and not take my love shopping. Want to spend some of my money, honey?" He teased.

"Can we daddy? You're going to spoil me!"

"I don't think it's possible to spoil you. You're the most level-headed girl I know." Daniel leaned over and kissed her lovingly. "Come, lets walk and get some exercise."

They walked for a time. Daniel could tell something was on Sara's mind. "What's up, honey? I get the feeling you need to talk about something."

Sara was contemplative as they walked a couple of blocks. Daniel didn't push; he knew she'd share what was on her mind when she was ready. And sure enough, a few minutes later, Sara spoke: "Dad...do you ever feel like I manipulate you? Take advantage of you?"

"Sara, honey, I've never felt like that. You're generous and loving. And you respect my needs as well. My life has changed so much for the better these last months. And you're my friend as well. I can talk to you about anything. I love you with all my heart." More kisses, a lot more kisses.

"I still wish we could find a way to be together, dad. Sometimes I just feel the world is so unfair."

"The world isn't about 'fair' and 'unfair', honey. I know you learned that a long time ago. And, for the record, I agree. I wish we could live like this forever."

So they went to churches and another museum, and ended up back at the hotel. They took a bath together (another new experience for them!), a long hot, decadent bubble bath with scented oil after which it was time to order dinner. They were very hungry and ordered a large dinner as opposed to the light meals they'd been having. It was a very romantic meal, wearing just those thick terrycloth robes while eating a candlelight dinner. Vincente, who seemed to be on duty 24 hours a day, set the table and lit the candles with great care, then left them alone. Daniel ordered champagne with dinner, which just added to the romantic atmosphere. Sara was on Cloud Nine.

"Daddy...Daniel...you really make me feel like a princess. This is perfect. I couldn't imagine a more romantic evening."

"I agree, honey. But you're what makes this perfect. And it's funny you feeling like a 'princess'. You always hated that pet name."

"I know! Ever since I was about 10, I couldn't stand 'princess' or 'kitten'. And I really hated, I mean HATED 'baby girl'. I still don't like when you, or any guy refers to me as 'baby'. But from you, when we're enjoying each other, I can deal with it. So many of my friends are called those names by their fathers. Ugh! Some don't mind, but others hate it! I appreciate that you've respected me and not called me those names. Even though I was a girl still when I asked. Thank you for that, daddy."

"Sweetheart, I figured you were obviously old enough to know what you wanted on this, and you deserved to be respected. Just because you were a child at the time didn't mean you didn't need respect. Everyone should be respected, as long as they give it. That's the most important thing about respect: it has to be given to be received. It's not automatic. Respect is something you earn."

Sara knew this, but still felt like she was learning something new from her father. He taught her so much over the years; he was the best teacher she'd ever had. Her love for him just seemed to grow every day.

"Oh, and by the way" he said "you know you can call me baby any time. I think you noticed that."

"I did notice" Sara said. "If it works for you, I'm fine with it...baby" she said softly.

After dinner they settled in to watch a movie, just cuddled up nice and close. As the evening went on, his hand eventually found her breast and just tickled and teased, making circles with his fingers, avoiding her nipple, but just barely. Sara closed her eyes and sighed in pleasured contentment, and then she had her hand on Daniels' thigh, letting her long, perfect nails lightly scrape his leg. Gradually she worked her way up the inside of his thigh, stopping just short of his penis and testicles. They were both responding to the gentle teasing. He was getting hard, his breathing growing raspier, and she was getting that familiar moistness between her lovely thighs. Then Sara took his member in her warm hand, gripping firmly and lovingly.

Sara moaned, her arousal in her voice: "May I ask you something, daddy? It's nothing serious, I'm just curious."

Daniel was gently pinching her nipple now, causing her to arch her back like a cat stretching. "Sure honey, ask away. MMmmm that feels wonderful."

Sara whispered as she moved her body against her fathers "How come you don't let people call you 'Dan' or 'Danny'? Your name is always, has always been, Daniel, so formal. Why is that?" She rubbed her thumb on the bottom of the head of his cock. At that moment he would have given away the country's nuclear codes.

"It's really simple, honey. When I was a small child, my parents had these friends we'd go see sometimes with a daughter named Danielle, but she always went by Dani. So, to keep the confusion down, I was Daniel, and she was Dani. I was like 3 or so, and so it just stuck. I didn't want to be confused with a girl." They both laughed despite their arousal.

"Daddy, I don't think anyone would ever confuse you for a girl. No danger of that." They turned and kissed, deep passionate kisses as they continued to play with each other. "Now, daddy, take me to bed. I'll say please if it will help." She looked at him with those big, dark soulful eyes.

"You never have to beg me, honey. It's my pleasure and honor to share a bed with you." Daniel kissed her again, then held her hand as they walked to the bedroom. She got on first and he joined her, and they rolled around in each others embrace. They were both moaning loud now, and their robes were tossed aside, leaving them naked to each other.

"Honey" Daniel whispered, "I want you so much. I feel like I always want you, I can't get enough of you. I love you so much, always. Forever." His lips found hers, and Sara kissed him with all the love in her heart.

"I want you too, Daniel. Your look and your touch drive me so wild, make me so hungry. Make love with me, Daniel. Slowly. Let's take our time."

Her legs parted and he could feel with his fingers how wonderfully wet she was. His fingertips glided over her labia, between her folds and up to her clit, and she cried out. Sara's legs parted as wide as she could and guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy.

Daniel was in no rush. He slowly, excruciatingly, rubbed the head of his dick all over Sara's mound and her lips. He pressed around her clit and she shuddered and clutched his body to her own as if she was holding on for her life. A drop of his precum peeked out from his slit and they rubbed it all around her clit. They were both breathing hard and their bodies were tense.

Finally, Sara could take no more teasing, and she pushed Daniel onto his back and took charge, sliding her pussy down the shaft of his cock. At first she sat up high, her small breasts moving with her body. She raised her arms behind her head as she grinded her ass in tight circles on his thighs. Daniel reached for her and let his hands explore her soft sinewy body. Soon she leaned over and fell to his chest. Her breasts were rubbing on his hairy chest and he wrapped her in his arms. His hips were rising to meet hers and they were kissing all over each others faces. Her ass was then rising and falling, up and down, just her hips moving. She was so wet and his cock slid easily in and out of her pussy. When she went up just the head of his cock remained inside her, and when she went down she took him all the way in.

Sara experienced a number of controlled orgasms, letting them take her at her own pace. Daniel kept from moving too fast to keep himself from cumming. They both wanted this to last as long as possible, forever, if they could.

Sara stopped moving, holding Daniels cock dee inside. They stared into each others eyes, not saying anything, communicating simply with kisses and stares and touches. The lovers remained like that for about 10 minutes, their bodies as still as they could manage. She was squeezing him, milking him, with her tight grip. In turn, he was making his cock twitch inside her, using his buttocks to flex and release. Sara shifted so her clit was grinding on the base of his cock. Both of them were grunting loud, playing this tantric game. They were working to an incredible mutual orgasm, clutching each other with hands and with their sex.

Eventually Daniel felt his balls tightening and his cock swelling, and he knew he couldn't hold back much longer. "Sweetheart, I need to cum. I can't hold off any longer."

Sara, her body covering his, whispered "Then cum, my love. Let yourself go and I'll cum with you."

When his first spurt exited his cock, Sara went into her own orgasm, and her cries mingled with his as they both shared the most exquisite cum either of them could remember. Daniel felt like he shot 5 or 6 hot strands of his thick, white cream deep inside her, so much that it was dripping down his shaft onto his base and his balls.

They lay like that for an undetermined amount of time, kissing softly, caressing each others cheeks and chins and bodies. There was so much love between them, and her bronzed skin stuck to his paler body from their shared perspiration. A few more kisses, then they pulled apart, reluctantly. Sara wrapped herself around her lover/father, enjoying the warmth of his body. Daniel cuddled her closer, so comfortable.

"I could do that every time. I really could!" Sara exclaimed. "I never experienced anything like that. Thank you, Daniel, my love."

"I never felt anything like that either, sweetheart. I've read about that, but never done it before. And don't thank me, honey. You were running the show there!" he chuckled. "That was all you." More kisses. "And now we should get some sleep, baby. Oops, I'm sorry, I shouldn't call you that."

Sara smiled. "I forgive you, daddy. This time."

To be continued... Don't forget to vote and/or comment!