Daniel and Sara Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara chimed in "We can kick out your roommate, right? Seriously, though, we're going to miss you too, babe. More than I can even think about without it hurting my heart." She leaned over and kissed her best friend.

"Same here." Daniel spoke. "I've already had to contemplate life without my daughter, my partner and I also have to think about missing you too, Steph. It's painful to think about. At least the both of you will be meeting all these new people. I guess I will be doing so as well, but it's different. You'll be in dorms, always busy if you want to be. I'll meet some new people in my classes, but it's at night, people will be tired from working during the day, classes let out at 11 at night. I'm not going to be hanging out after with them."

Sara was crying softly. "Daddy, every time I think about that it kills me. You all alone. I hated it when we were back in our traditional relationship. It's a hundred times worse now." Sara was bawling, Steph was leaking tears, and Daniel was far from dry eyed. He moved to the other end of the bed and held both the young women in his arms, and they held him back. A pleasurable morning had turned very sad.

Daniel knew it was up to him to break everyone out of their funk. "Come on, ladies. We still can have a lot of fun today. We can go snorkeling together, come back here after for some more fun, share a very romantic dinner, and still, make love tonight. We'll be sad tomorrow. Today, we should have fun. Come on, up off our asses!" He gave both girls a gentle spank on their butts.

"Ouch!" Sara kiddingly complained. "If you're going to spank me, you'd better put some gusto in it later!" She rubbed her ass exaggeratedly. Steph also pretended to be annoyed. "We may have to spank you back later!"

They got ready and went to breakfast, sitting outside in the warm shaded area. Then they went snorkeling, something they all enjoyed so much together, especially naked. They playfully grabbed at each other as they swam around, teasing each other. When they finally got out, they ignored the attendant who pointed out the Party Beach area. They wanted to be alone today,

They had a light lunch before getting back to their villa, where they showered together, washing off all the salt and sand, and then they sat around the living room in the soft robes supplied by the resort. They all felt a bit uneasy, something they'd never experienced before.

After a few minutes of awkward silence, Steph got up, threw off her robe and said "Fuck this. Literally. I want to get fucked by both of you. I want a last hot, dirty fuck with you. Tonight, we can make love together, but right now I want to be as nasty as we can get." She stood there with her hands on her hips. "Are you going to make me wait or what?"

Sara and Daniel got up and both disrobed, Daniels dick hanging and rising. He started to move to the bedroom but Steph said "No. Here on the floor. Treat me like a dirty slut." She turned around, sticking her nice round ass out for them to inspect. "Spank me. I'm such a bad girl, daddy."

Sara went in front of her, taking her friends face in her hand, and said "So you want to get fucked like a whore?" She reached down and pinched Stephs nipple hard, making her squeal. "Come on, daddy. Give it to her. She's such a fucking slut."

Daniel got behind Steph, running his hand over the curve of her big ass. She was trembling with anticipation and want. He could smell her scent already. "So, my little girl is a slut?"

"Yes, daddy" she said almost silently.

SPANK! He gave her a hard, loud swat on her ass.

"Ouch! Daddy that was so hard. So good!"

SPANK!

Daniel brought his hand down on her ass, firmly but not hard enough to really hurt (he could no more hurt this sweet girl any more than he could hurt his own daughter), over and over. Sara bent her over, holding her still as Daniel turned her ass deep pink.

SPANK!

He asked Sara "Do you want to give it a shot, teach your whore sister a lesson?"

Sara had a glazed look in her eyes. She'd received her share of sexual spankings from Daniel in the last few months, but she never administered one before, except just a couple of light swats on his ass. But this was different. Her cunt was creaming at the thought of smacking her 'sisters' ass.

She said to Daniel "Here. Hold this slut." She got behind Steph while Daniel held the young, crying redhead.

"Your sister's going to spank you now. I think daddy went too easy on you."

Steph looked both worried and ready to leap out of her skin with horniness. "Sissy, please..."

SPANK!! Sara slapped her juicy ass harder than Daniel had. She yelped with both pleasure and pain.

"Sissy! That hurt!"

"Shut up! Trying to steal my daddy and his big cock....I'll teach you!"

SPANK!!

Steph cried out with her sexual pain as Sara hit her over again. Daniel leaned down and asked her if she wanted to stop this. Steph shook her head no, whispering how good it felt.

SPANK!!! Her pale ass was all red now, tears were leaking down her cheeks and cream was all over her thighs. "Enough" she whimpered.

Sara stopped, and immediately started caressing her friends sore ass cheeks.

"I'm sorry babe, but you had to be taught a lesson. I can be a real jealous bitch" she said with a wink, so Steph would know (as if she didn't already) that Sara was roll playing with her. "Your ass is so red and warm. And I bet your pussy is soaked. Let's see..." she reached between the redheads legs. Steph gasped as Sara's fingers probed her cunt. "I was right; you're all swampy down there. You want to taste yourself? How about you daddy? Do you want a taste?"

"I sure as hell do!" Daniel said. Steph could only nod her head in acknowledgement. Sara held up her hand, all covered in Steph's sticky honey, and all three were sucking her fingers and her hand, getting a good taste of Steph's wet cream. As always, she was delicious.

Steph was going crazy inside. Her body was crying out for relief. The spanking, then Sara's fingers, had her so close to cumming, but her partners had left her hanging. She reached between her thighs and started strumming her over sensitive clit, but Sara tore her hand away. Steph cried from frustration.

"No way, babe. You cum when we say you can cum. That's the price you pay for being such a naughty whore girl." Sara grabbed her friend by her hair and dragged her over to the couch, putting her on all fours as Steph whimpered. The air reeked from her soaked pussy.

Daniel watched all this with fascination. His daughter had turned into a total dominating bitch, and his other lover, normally a confident young woman, had become a completely submissive slut, desperate to be used by her Sara and Daniel. His cock was sticking straight out, as hard as he ever got. He reached down almost subconsciously and stroked his cock.

"No! Don't touch yourself, dad! Get over here and make this slut suck your dick!" Sara was really in control now, and from how hard her nipples were and the obvious wetness on her thighs, she was totally getting off on the situation. "Get over here now and feed her your cock!" "

"Yes ma'am" he meekly replied. He was almost afraid to cross her. Sara held Steph's head back by her hair while Daniel stood behind the couch, his cock within inches of the redheads soft, hungry lips.

"You want to suck daddys cock, don't you? Say it, you little slut! Don't make me spank you again!"

Steph moaned and managed to whisper "Yes, sissy. Please let me suck his dick. Just shove your fingers back into my pussy. I need it so bad."

"We'll see. Do a good job and maybe I'll let you cum." Sara shoved Stephs face forward so the cock in front of her trailed on her lips, leaving a trace of precum behind. Steph's tongue flicked out and collected the sticky, delicious treat, making her shiver. Then she took Daniel in her mouth, devouring his length in a ravenous swallow, all the way so his balls were on her chin and his thick pubic hair was all over her face. His masculine scent was like an aphrodisiac, and she was sucking him fast and hard. Her tongue was dancing all over his cock, paying special attention to the head and crown, causing Daniel to gasp as he grabbed her head. He humped his hips back and forth, feeding her, fucking her face.

Sara was burning hot too. She didn't know what quite came over her, but she was totally getting off on dominating Steph, and even controlling her father. And the fact that they seemed to be enjoying it just as much had a wet fire ignited in her cunt. She pinched her nipples while she watched her friend devour her daddy's dick. Steph was shaking her ass back and forth, clearly begging for Sara to do something to quench the hunger in her cunt.

Seeing how great Steph was blowing her father, Sara knelt behind her and first slid her middle finger deep into her swollen pussy, and Steph moaned all around Daniel's throbbing member. He was fucking her face with forceful thrusts, his big balls slapping on her chin. Steph was slobbering all over his cock and she reached up with one hand to cradle his balls, toying with them with her talented fingers. Daniel reached down and cupped one of her perfect round tits. Sara then licked at Stephs aching clit and that sent Steph over the top, she was cumming and whimpering all over Daniels dick and that sent him into his own orgasm. He cried out while he shot strand after strand of hot, salty cream straight down her throat. Steph swallowed every drop and she came a second time while Sara flicked her clit back and forth. Daniel made his way around the couch so he could sit down. He lifted Stephs face and he kissed her with love and desire. She returned the sweet kiss as Sara stood in front of them, looking down, so proud of her ability to please these two, yet burning with her own frustration. They both got off while she was now in desperate need!

"Hey you two lovebirds. Don't leave out! And don't leave me hanging!"

"I'm sorry, my love" Daniel said. "It's kind of your own fault though. You got us so hot and caught up in the moment."

"Although it was fucking amazing!" Steph declared. "I never saw that side of you before! It was amazing!"

"Come here, baby. We'll make it up to you." Daniel said softly.

They took Sara's hands and had her lie down on the couch. Daniel was kissing his daughter on her tummy, working his way lower through her pubic hair to her soaked cunt while Steph was making out with her and fondling her small, perky tits. Soon he was burying his face between her thighs and lapping up all those sweet juices that collected on her inner thighs. Sara was moaning as Steph thrust her tongue in the black haired teens mouth, her hips were rising to her fathers face, and he stuck out his tongue, probing into her gaping pussy. He had his hands full of her ass as he tongue fucked his horny daughter, his tongue slithering in and out of her wet cunt like a thick snake. Steph was torturing her nipples, tugging and twisting them while she kept up her hungry kisses. Sara grasped her fathers' head and fucked his face until she finally came, gushing all over his lips and chin. Her body gradually relaxed, and Daniel eased her down so she rested on the couch.

All three just lay there in an exhausted lump of limbs, sweating, panting. Finally Steph said "What the fuck got into you, bitch? Not that I'm complaining."

Sara, who barely understood herself, said "I'm not sure. You were pretty out of character yourself. I never saw you that submissive like that."

"Yeah, I don't know where that came from either. Again, not complaining."

Daniel joined in then. "Don't expect me to complain either. That was a pretty wild time. I love you both so much. And you're two of the wildest, most sensual women I've ever known in my life. Not to mention the most beautiful. Inside and out."

The girls both kissed him tenderly. Steph said "You're beautiful too, Daniel. I love you both. Gonna miss you a lot. Even if I fell in love with some guy I meet down there, I'm still going to miss you. Both of you."

Sara just hugged them closer. She said "Steph, babe, if your dad fucks up on you, whatever, you know you can always call either me or dad, and we'll be there for you. Whatever you need. A place to stay. Money for school or whatever. You're our friend, but you're also our family."

Steph had tears in her eyes yet again. Why couldn't her own family be more like them? "I know. It's great to hear in any case. You're both so good to me. Better than I deserve."

"Hush with that silliness, honey" Daniel said. "Why would you even say such a thing?"

"I don't know." She was feeling a bit vulnerable right then. "There's not a lot of love in my home, you know. I mean, I know they love me. But they don't really know how to show it. Even mom. She's so caught up in her own problems, she doesn't have a lot to give these days. You know what she said when I told her you had asked me to meet you here, as your guest? She said ask if she could come too. She was joking...I think. She's very unhappy." Everyone was quiet for a few moments. "Dad's a prick. I don't even know that I love him any more. He sure as hell doesn't show any for either of us."

"Well, I can't account for your father, or for your mother, for that matter, Steph, sweetie. I can only tell you that, like Sara said, and like I've told you before, you can always count on us. Think of us as family. A very atypical family, to be sure" he chuckled, "but a family. Even if today, tonight, is the last time, for whatever reason, we are physical with each other, we're still here for you."

"Always." Sara added, kissing her friend. "We love you, babe."

Steph cuddled with them, feeling better about the future than she had in a while. Then she thought of something. "Daniel, honey, you realize you pointed out tonight could possibly be the last time we are together like this. We won't have time back home before I leave, and then we won't see each other until November, for Thanksgiving break. Who knows what situation any of us will be in by then? Sara and I, or one of us, could meet someone and not want to be unfaithful. You could meet someone as well, same situation. Tonight should be special for us. We should make love together. Nothing kinky....well, three people is kinky itself.....but just very loving. It should be something we remember forever. We should go to dinner early, get back here, and make love as long as we can, as often as we can. I know you'll be most limited, Daniel. But I think Sara and I can keep you from cumming too soon, and draw it out for a while. If you both agree."

It really didn't require any thought. It was quickly agreed to, sealed with a kiss all around. Steph had to leave early the next day; she had a 11AM flight back to New York. Daniel had arranged a ride to be waiting for her there, unnecessarily. She could have taken care of it herself. But he was always such a gentleman. She packed now, as much as possible, and Daniel called the front to make sure she'd have a car to take her to the airport at 8:30, right after breakfast. The reality of her leaving, perhaps forever from their sexual lives, weighed heavy on all three of them. After she packed, they all took another shower to clean off the stickiness from earlier, and dressed for dinner.

They made the most of dinner, ordering lobsters all around, and drank more wine than usual. They'd do without the after dinner drinks. It was a romantic dinner, as well as a little melancholy. When it was done, they walked back to their cottage, all arm in arm. Steph in the middle. She was surrounded by people who loved her very much, and her soul was warm.

The girls excused themselves to the bathroom, and Daniel waited for them in the bedroom, where he disrobed down to his underwear. He then laid back on the bed, ready, desiring his two loves. They didn't keep him waiting long.

The young women came back into the room, looking as beautiful as ever. Steph wore a dark green filmy negligee, almost see through, down to her upper thighs. She obviously wore a pair of green satin panties underneath. Her lipstick was deep red. She was simply gorgeous.

Sara was equally stunning, wearing a black silk and lace nightie, just barely down covering her buttocks, which were covered by black panties that clung to her curves.

They both crawled onto the bed, cuddling up to him, and the feel of their soft bodies covered by the seductive lingerie was bringing him such wonderful sensations. His arms, his hands caressed both women, both of whom were snug to his body, their hands tracing through his chest hairs, teasing his nipples, and then sliding down to tease him above the elastic of his underwear, and his hands were tracing down their backs, tickling lightly, bringing tingles to both their bodies. It was foreplay, gentle, playful, teasing.

Then they were sharing kisses, as duos and as trios, kisses that brought pleasure that started down in their toes and traveled up through their entire beings. They all were moving against each other, bodies writhing softly but forcefully.

Then Sara spoke up. whispering "Tonight should be about you, Steph, my love. Dad, make love to her. I'll help, but this should be about you babe." She reached over and caressed her cheek and neck.

"No, honey" Steph whispered back, "it should be about all of us. We're all in this together, right? I want this to be special for us all."

"Stephs' right, Sara. It should be about each of us. But I'm incredibly proud of both of you for your generous hearts. It's so easy to love you both. And I do. Now why don't you lie back Steph, baby. Enjoy."

He got between her legs, his head between her spread thighs, and slowly, teasingly, tugged her panties down, leaving them around her thighs so she could only get them halfway apart. Sara sat up behind her friend, so Steph was reclined in Sara's lap. Daniel started kissing her lower body, above the line where her hair began. Steph closed her eyes, just enjoying the physical sensory pleasures of Sara's touch and Daniels tongue. Sara reached for Stephs' breasts, cuddling them in her hands, reaching into the light gown to tease her nipples. "Are you enjoying this, babe? Do you like daddys tongue and my fingers?"

Steph could only nod her head silently as Daniel pushed her legs way back so her knees almost pressed into her tits. He started running his tongue all around her labia, poking his tongue into her anus when he got to the bottom and flicking her clit at the top of his cycle. Sara kept tweaking her nipples as her father made a meal of her pussy. Finally Steph spoke up. "You have to fuck me now, please. I want to feel you inside me!"

"As you wish, baby" Daniel replied as he rose to his knees. He slid his shorts down over his hips, he pulled her panties all the way off so she could invite him into her, and he slid his cock into her wet pussy. He went slow so they could both savor the pleasure of her pussy wrapping around his cock. So he was on top of her, buried deep inside, and he just held still while Steph moaned. Sara looked down into her eyes, seeing the pure pleasure in her friends face. Daniel was just grinding his hips against hers and her pussy was so swampy she was soaking into his own pubic hair. Then he started to rise and fall, fucking her slowly, shifting to try to hit all her sweet spots. Sara kept teasing her nipples, making her friend gasp out loud and her ass shake from side to side.

"God, this is so good" Steph moaned. "You're both so good to me. So good to me. Love you both." Over and over she whispered her pleasure. "Faster now, please. Go faster."

Daniel quickened the tempo, thrusting in and out of her gripping pussy, almost sliding all the way out until just the head remained and then thrusting into her again, and again, and again, his big balls slapping her ass. Sara then reached further down and stroked her friends throbbing clit, tweaking it until Steph cried out, lifted her hips, and came all over Daniels hard cock. He leaned lower and kissed her, his tongue filling her mouth as his cock filled her pussy. She came down slowly, as Daniel slowed his thrusts, until he withdrew from her but still locking his lips with hers.