Daniel and Sara Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph cried from the beauty of the moment. Her two favorite people loved her perfectly, just how she wanted and needed. She broke Daniels kiss and beckoned for Sara to replace her father. Sara then shared a deep and soulful kiss with her, so sweet and loving. When they broke, Steph whispered to her friend "It's your turn now, babe."

Sara smiled and let Steph get up slowly. Sara then said "Daddy, lie down. Let me do the work for you." She kissed her father just as deeply as she had Steph.

"Who am I to argue with such a lovely lady." He laid on his back, his cock hard and shining. Steph grabbed it gently around the base and held it straight up so Sara could mount him easily.

Sara stood by the side of the bed and, with a beautiful smile, slid her panties down her sleek legs, slowly. She lifted her feet one at a time, removing them, leaving her pussy exposed. "Watching the two of you got me so hot, I don't even need any warming up!" she exclaimed as she got back on the bed. Instead of looking at her father, she instead faced his feet and mounted him reverse cowgirl. Steph held his cock steady as Sara got on her feet and mounted her daddy, taking him all the way in with one long stroke. She moaned loudly as he filled her pussy, all the way down, so his balls rested against her pussy lips.

Sara raised her arms and arched her back so it curved and thrust out her tits. She ground down on her daddy's hot dick as Steph moved so she could suck on Sara's nipples. Daniel held onto her hips as she moved in a circular motion, shifting then to massage her lovely ass. Steph's lips and teeth on her tits had Sara burning further, and she started to fuck her father, lifting herself up and down his cock, fucking him steady and urgently at the same time. Grunting, she leaned forward and grabbed Daniels' ankles so she could pound her cunt on his dick, lust controlling her actions. Her ass was slapping on his hips every downstroke, and it made a resounding noise throughout the room. Steph then reached between her legs and pinched Sara's clit, almost milking it and Sara came hard, soaking Daniels crotch all over again, a mix of both girls juices. Sara kept bouncing until she came a second time, then falling off his cock onto the bed, gasping for breath.

"How are you still hard? How did you not cum?" Steph asked incredulously.

"You both let me know you expected me to put in extra effort tonight. I just thought of anything else when I would get close to cumming. I thought you'd both appreciate it."

"To a point. It becomes a matter of pride to a girl when her man doesn't get off. Right babe?" Steph asked Sara.

"Fuck, yeah. You have to cum, daddy. It's like a challenge for us!"

"Well do what you want with me. Your choice ladies."

Steph and Sara whispered back and forth a couple of times and came to an agreement. They took positions on either side of him at his hips, and put their talented thumbs to work. He was soaked so there was plenty of natural lubrication.

"Daddy didn't want to cum. But we're going to do something about that" Sara said, rubbing her thumb all around his glans, something they'd all come to really enjoy. Steph was playing with his balls, rolling them in her fingers. She also blew warm air onto his dick while Sara caressed his sensitive spot. Then they switched, with Steph taking over the torture of Daniel's cock head. She went in a clockwise motion, whereas Sara had moved her thumb counterclockwise, which delayed Daniels ability to get off, but built up the pressure in his balls.

"Fuck, you two really know how to tease a man. My two little cockteasers. Such dirty fucking girls."

"That's us, baby. Daddy's dirty girls" Steph said. "We're going to make you explode all over our tits. Or do you want to cum on our faces? You choose, daddy."

The girls switched again. "Tell us what you want to do, daddy" Sara asked softly. "Our faces or our tits? Might be the last time, daddy."

"Your faces" Daniel moaned. "Your faces. Fuck, I'm so close now....."

Sara rolled her thumb faster, his slick glans glistening, his body shaking all over. So close now.....

Steph thrust her finger into his ass in one fast stroke and Daniel screamed as he shot a gusher of hot, sticky man cream all over both gorgeous faces. He came a huge amount, especially impressive since he'd already cum twice that day. After 6 intense spurts, his cock finally gave in, and the girls kissed his dick before cleaning each others face with their lips and tongues. It was almost enough to get his cock up again. "Save a little for me, ladies."

Steph and Sara both grinned wide. They loved the fact that Daniel wasn't squeamish about his own cum. They found it kind of hot. OK, they found it very hot. They laid next to him and took turns swapping some of him cum into his mouth. When it was all gone, they rested with him, laying their heads on his chest, all feeling a wonderful closeness to each other. Maybe he'd be able to go one more time tonight; after all, it was still early yet, only about 9. But if not, it was a wonderful way to say goodbye to each other.

They all laid there quietly; they didn't know what to say. Sara spoke finally. "This has been the best vacation. Especially here in Jamaica. Steph, you made it that much better. I really do think of you as my sister."

"Same here, babe. I couldn't be closer to a biological sister. I wish I didn't have to leave in the morning. And right now, I'm regretting going to Florida for school."

"Don't say that, Steph," Daniel said. "It could be the key to a wonderful future for you. Just like I've been telling Sara, you have to take this opportunity to live your life. We'll all be friends forever. And if we're never lovers again, I have no regrets. Sara brought me back from just existing, and not living. Together, you've shown me so much, helped me to learn so much about myself. That I shouldn't just try to meet someone to settle down with. That I should be with someone special, just like you both should as well. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve. Don't just sleep with a guy you don't think is great, either of you. Make sure you only find people who think YOU'RE special.

The silence returned, except for the sound of both girls crying softly. "Please don't do that, girls, or I'm going to cry also, and no one want's to see that." They giggled through their tears, sad but a little less so. "Come on, go wash up. We all need some sleep. We have a very early day tomorrow."

No one got much sleep that night.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

7:30. They were sitting down to breakfast, but no one was very hungry, just kind of pushing the food around on their plates. There wasn't much to say either.

Eventually Daniel spoke. "We'll see you back home, Steph, before you go. Even if just for a couple of hours. I promise."

"Men can be such schmucks" Steph said.

"Tell me about it" chimed Sara.

What was he missing? Why were they upset with him? "What the hell, girls?"

Steph said, with a hint of anger "Don't you realize I'm in love with you? That Sara is as well? How can you be so oblivious? It's not just about leaving here. It's about leaving you." She ran off crying into the ladies room.

"Dad, you can be such an ass." She ran after her friend.

What have I done? Daniel thought with self loathing. How do I fix this? Can I fix it? As smart and sexy and mature as they were, he could forget that they were still teenagers at heart, still learning how to come to terms with their emotions. And, to be honest with himself, he had to admit, he was in love with Steph. And with Sara. His own daughter. Fuck.

After about 10 minutes, they made their way back to the table. It was still half an hour until Steph had to leave. She had been crying and the sadness on her face was obvious. Neither girl could look at him.

"Look, first of all, I'm not going to call you 'girls' anymore. You're both women, ladies, adults. And I'm not clueless nor indifferent to how either of you feel inside. Don't you think I'm feeling much the same things? Looking inside myself, I have to admit, I'm in love with both of you as well. Talk about non-traditional relationships." Both women looked at him for the first time since coming back to the table. "You think I'm not scared to death about this? About losing you both, for a few months at least, and possibly forever, as more than just friends/daughters. In a week I'm going to be wandering around that house alone. I'll go to school at night, and I'll study during the day, but I'm on my own for the first time in over 20 years. So we're all facing some huge changes, and huge losses."

Steph and Sara were crying softly. Sara had considered her father's impending loneliness for months, but it still hurt her deeply. Steph hadn't had as much time to think about it, and her heart ached for him.

"Steph, you're leaving for Florida in 5 days right? We'll be home in 3. Can you come over the day between when we get back and you have to leave for a few hours? Just to talk, I promise. We have a lot to discuss, as a modern type of family."

"Just to talk? Are you sure we can do that? Are you sure we'd want to?" Steph asked, seriously.

"We have to, honey. Do you have a few hours? Tell your mom you're going to say good bye to Sara, which you are."

"I'll make it work. I'll get everything done before then. God, the car must be waiting for me."

"Shit," Daniel said, "I forgot to turn on my phone. It's been there for 5 minutes. Come on, we have to get to the pickup."

The three walked to the main entrance, where her luggage was already in the Uber car. It was time to say goodbye.

Sara, who had been quiet, went first. "Gonna miss you babe. Even for a few days." She hugged her best friend, the best she'd ever had. "Love you so much. So, so much." She kissed Steph, a lovers kiss, tender and sweet.

"I love you too babe. Always. Forever." They finally let go. Now it was Daniels turn.

He took her in his arms, holding her as if he could keep her there forever. "I love you.....I was going to say kiddo, but you're definitely not a kid. You're a beautiful, smart and caring woman. I love you very much." He kissed her, also with a very loving kiss. They both felt love flowing all through them. "See you in a few days. Promise."

"I love you too. You better see me in a few days. Or I'll hunt you down!" She smiled at him. It was good to see a smile on her face, even if it was half hearted. She got into the car. "I love you both! Bye! Have fun!" The car drove away, and all had tears in there eyes.

Daniel and Sara stood there, hand in hand, watching until Stephs car was out of sight. They then walked back to their villa, slowly, with heavy hearts.

They sat on the patio overlooking the ocean, sipping tea, silent, lost in their own thoughts. Sara eventually broke the silence. "Sorry, dad, I know that was a hell of a bomb that blew up on you. But it shouldn't really surprise you. You know how I feel. Why would it be any different for Steph?"

Daniel was looking miserable. "I'm not surprised, I know how I feel, so why should she not feel the same. I feel like I've hurt you both so badly. I never should have let any of this get so far. In fact, a decent father never would have gotten into this in the first place. What the hell was I thinking?"

"Don't say that! You've done nothing wrong. You didn't molest me or force me. If anything, I seduced you. Remember?"

"Of course I remember. But it was my responsibility to rebuff you, gently, not to get into a sexual relationship with my own daughter, and then her friend as well. Every one of us is going to be hurt from this."

"We're women now, dad. We'll get through it. So will you. We'll get through it together." She took his hand. It was hard to remember who was supposed to be the more mature and level headed between them.

He looked at his daughter, thinking, she never ceases to amaze me. I promise, honey, we'll all sit down and talk this out, together. I never break my promises to you, right?"

"No, daddy, you never have. I could always count on you. I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby. More than I can say."

Sara smiled. "Care to show me? It's just the two of us now."

Daniel didn't say a word. He just stood up, never letting go of Sara's hand, and led her into their cottage, and then led her to bed.

They fell onto the bed and started kissing each other with all their passion. They rolled each other back and forth, their limited clothing being discarded and tossed all over the room. Soon they were naked, and were exploring each others bodies as if it was the first time all over again.

"Daddy, your lips are like fire on my skin, a good, warm, mellow fire. Kiss me all over. God, that feels so good. I loved having Steph here, but I love having you all to myself. My sexy daddy. You make me so wet."

"My sexy, sexy daughter. All mine. You taste so good all over. I love your soft breasts. I love licking and biting them. And I love the way you feel against my body. So soft, so feminine. Lie back. Let daddy taste you, baby."

Sara sighed and lay back in bed, her legs apart, her eyes closed, letting herself be taken over by her lovers tongue and lips, her daddys mouth. "Oh, god, right there. You know just where I love to be licked and touched, don't you."

Daniel was too busy to respond. His tongue was fluttering over her pussy lips as his fingers were toying with her nipples, tweaking and twisting, tugging gently as his tongue probed between her labia. Sara's hips were bucking against his face, thrusting to his hungry mouth. Her hands were busy, alternating between holding her fathers head and then reaching for the sheets and grabbing them tightly in her fingers.

"Suck my clit, daddy. Suck it like a little cock." Daniel took her hard little pearl between his lips and thrust two fingers inside her while he rolled it with the tip of his tongue. Sara's body was overtaken with a series of powerful orgasms and she shook almost violently. She babbled incoherently as she came, and then again, her thighs wrapping her daddy's head in a vice like hold. Finally he eased off, and she let him free. He looked up at his beautiful bronze daughter with her hot sticky juices all over his lower face. Sara's eyes were glazed over, and a fine sheen of perspiration covered her torso, shining in the late morning sunlight. "Come here, daddy" she whispered.

Daniel crawled up her body and she took him in her arms, smothering his face with delightful kisses. She tasted herself on his lips and chin, and the fire was already burning again between her thighs. But first.....

"Now you lie back, daddy. My turn to snack." She gave him her naughtiest smile.

"Who am I to argue? A gorgeous woman wants to suck on my cock, I comply." Daniel was more than up for one of Sara's great blowjobs.

Sara pushed his legs wide apart and, never breaking eye contact, started licking her fathers cock from base to tip. Her hands kept away from his cock so she only was using her mouth. Her fingers were gripping his thighs, keeping his legs wide apart as she licked him only. Her method was teasing him, treating his dick like an ice cream cone.

"Oh, fuck, baby that's soooo good" he whispered. "Please suck me now, put my cock in your hot little mouth. Come on, suck it for daddy."

"I'd love to" Sara said simply and she caught his cock with her lips, sliding them up and down his hard shaft, still keeping her eyes locked on his face. It turned her on incredibly to watch the pleasure all over his face. Her hands were now playing with his balls and sliding underneath his ass and scraping her nails on his cheeks. She sucked slowly, then increased the tempo, bobbing her head up and down rapidly. Then she slowed back down when he was close to cumming. They'd been together long enough now for her to know when her father was getting too close.

"Baby, you're torturing me" Daniel whimpered. She really knows her stuff, he thought. "You're sucking me like a skilled whore. So fucking good, baby."

"Don't you cum yet, daddy. I want that nice hard cock inside me. Get behind me now. Fuck me like a whore, I want it hard and rough." She got on all fours, showing her father her ass and pussy. She reached back and slapped her ass hard, the sound ringing through the room. "Come on, make me all yours!"

Daniel wasted no time. He gripped her hip with one hand and used the other to guide his throbbing dick into her swampy cunt.

"Oh, fuckkkkkk" she whined. "Fill my whore cunt with that big daddy dick!"

He slammed into her roughly, grunting as his hips smacked against hers. The bed was squealing under their forceful fucking.

"Fuck me, you bastard" she grunted through clenched teeth. "Make me feel it!"

Daniel reach for her dark curly locks and took a handful of her hair, pulling her head back and forcing her tits out. With his other hand he spanked her ass, harder than usual.

SPANK!!! His hand cracked her cheeks. She cried out in pain and pleasure.

SPANK!!!! Daniels hand was leaving its print on her ass, even with her naturally dark skin.

He SPANKED!!!! her 5 or 6 times; he lost count in the heat of things, and she yelped each time, but never told him to stop, so he stopped on his own. But he kept hold of her hair, and her back was arched in a very sexy manner. She lifted one hand and was urgently rubbing her tits, a sure sign she was close to cumming.

Daniel was close as well, his seed boiling in his big balls. Neither was talking any more; they were fucking like two animals in heat. Eventually he could take no more and his seed boiled over, and he was shooting his thick cum deep into her craving cunt. Sara came next, while he was still emptying his nuts, and she screamed as she came, a sticky mess drooling from her pussy. The collapsed on their sides with Daniels cock still inside her, still twitching, small drops of cum still leaking into her. His arms were around her, holding her back against his chest. Suddenly it felt so hot in the cool room, but neither minded.

"You're such an incredible lover" Daniel whispered in her ear. Sara was tingling from the soft vibrations in her ear, and she rubbed his arms.

"You're not so bad yourself, daddy" she giggled. "I could lay like this forever, in your arms, in the afterglow. My sexy daddy. My love."

They lay quietly for a long time, long after his cock had slipped out of her pussy. It was peaceful between them. Comfortable. Natural.

"Daddy, may I ask you something?"

"Sure honey. I'll always answer, if I can."

"Were you really completely celibate from the time mom died until the night we were together for the first time?"

Daniel was obviously uncomfortable with this question. "Why are you asking, honey?"

His non-answer all but confirmed Sara's suspicions. "Daddy, I know you never dated anyone. But that's not exactly the same as being celibate, is it?"

"No, it's not, honey." he sighed. He hoped to never have to talk about this with anyone, least of all his daughter. But their current relationship dictated that he be honest with her. "Let's sit up, ok? I want to look at you while we talk."

They sat cross legged on the bed, facing each other. "Honey, after your mom died, I was beside myself. It was hard enough being without her, but I also didn't know how I was going to manage running a business that still could have easily failed and give my full devotion to your care and upbringing. You think you know how hard it was, but believe me, you have no idea until you've been there." Sara was holding his hand, but he pulled away.

"I went on for a couple of years, doing nothing but working and taking care of you. I rarely even saw my friends. Maybe that was an error, they could have helped. You know, Phyllis and Hal, Anne and Mark. But I distanced myself from everyone. I really didn't want to be around anyone but you.