Josie and Me

Story Info
My sister Josie confronted me, and I'm so glad she did.
5k words
4.63
76.8k
133

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

I've always had a thing for a woman's panties, stockings, lingerie, etc. The sexier, the silkier, the better. If I'm jerking off, a soft little "unmentionable" just makes it that much better, and I cum like an explosion. Why is this so? I can't say. I've just always been curious about what women wear underneath their clothes ever since I was interested in women sexually.

Hi, my name is Ronnie. I'm 18 and a senior in high school, graduating in 5 months. I live with my parents, Adam, who's 45, and Ellen, 42, and my sister Josie, or Jos, as only I call her, who's 20. Dad' a comptroller for a chain of restaurants, mom is a high school chemistry teacher and Jos is a student in her second year. She could have gone to a regular 4 year school, but she's saving money by going to community college, which I'm going to do as well next school year. Dad's in fair shape, could stand to lose about 30 pounds. Mom, on the other hand, is a beauty. She's 5'5", I guess about 115 pounds, short blond hair with a side part, and a 34C-26-36 figure. I know she favors bikini or high cut panties, either in satin or cotton. I know because I've used them for my pleasure.

And then there's Jos. She's 5'7", long red silky hair down to her mid back, and a more slender 34B-25-35 figure, with legs that go on forever. She keeps fit by dancing, modern primarily. She has a more eclectic collection of panties, cotton, silk, bikinis, thongs, even a G-string or two. I know for the same reason as I know about my moms.

Oh, me. I'm 6'2", 210 and I play ice hockey, so I'm pretty solid, very strong legs from skating since I was 4. I have a full head of brown hair; I hate the shaved head look or those silly hair styles so many guys get these days, you know, shaved on the sides with hair on top etc. or man buns. Just stupid looking. And I have a 6 inch dick, fairly thick. I won't win any big cock contests, but I'm not complaining. And the girls I've been with haven't complained either. I also play bass guitar in a 60s and 70s style rock band. I get my music tastes from my parents.

Jos and I get along really well. We've always been very close, we've always looked out for each other. She may be my older sister, but she knows her hockey player brother will make any guy who might hurt her live to regret it. I know she's sexually active, just like I am, but it's probably the one subject we don't talk about.

Until one night last week. Mom and dad were out at a function for his job, and neither Jos nor I had any plans for the night, a rare night that we were both home on the weekend. I was home because I had a hockey game the next morning. Jos...I didn't know why she had no plans. She had friends, guys always calling her. I figured it was just one of those nights. I was on the couch, watching the Islander game when Jos came in and plopped herself down on the other end. She was wearing a cut t-shirt, showing her flat tummy, and grey sweat shorts, loose around the legs. Objectively, I knew she was hot. I also knew most of her panties well, and I wondered which ones she was wearing underneath.

She was just sitting there, which was kind of odd, since the only hockey games she ever watched were a few of mine. Her eyes, those very lovely green eyes, were facing down, looking at her lap. I'd learned over time this was how she behaved when she wanted to talk about something serious but didn't know how to start. I knew to just let her take her time; she'd get there eventually.

Finally she said "Ronnie, I need to ask you about something, but it's kind of embarrassing." I figured she meant embarrassing for her.

"It's ok, Jos, you can ask me anything. You know that. Just ask away."

She hemmed and hawed a little more. Then "How long have you been masturbating with my panties?"

Just like that, simple and straight to the point. And powerful enough to almost floor me. My jaw must have been somewhere around my belly button.

Now I was the one speechless. I'd have been thrilled to be able to hem and haw. My mouth was moving, I think, but nothing was coming out.

"Ronnie, I've known it was either you or dad for a couple of months, but I was able to eliminate dad as a possibility. He has been away a couple of times when I found a fresh...deposit...in a pair of my underwear. It had to be you."

She was just staring at me. Not angry. Not even upset. More curious, I'd say. A touch of being weirded out. Finally I said "How long exactly have you known?"

"As I said, about 2 months. How long have you been at it?"

I wanted to sink through the couch. "More than a year. Jos, I am so sorry. I know I violated your privacy. I don't know what else to say. Do you hate me, Jos?"

She looked honestly surprised. "No, Ronnie, I don't hate you. You're my little brother. The best brother I know. I love you." She gave me a big hug, her round full breasts pressing into my chest. She didn't have a bra on.

"I love you too, sis. Always have, always will."

She broke the hug, smiling a somewhat uncomfortable smile that was somehow still full of love. "I have a bunch of questions, if you can answer them for me."

"I'll try, Jos. I can't guarantee it though. Depends what you ask."

She smiled and said "Fair enough."

"Just one thing, Jos. Are you going to tell mom and dad?" My biggest concern.

"Ronnie, how can you even ask me that? I'd never tell them. Not that I think they'd be upset. They're pretty cool; I think they'd just think it's one of those things some guys do. Why would you even think I'd do that? Why would it worry you so much? Unless...are you jerking off with mom's panties also?" I had a sheepish look on my face. "Jeez, you are, aren't you? How fucking horny are you, bro? That's actually a version of one of the questions Ianted to ask: how often do you beat off?"

"It depends, you know, if I'm dating someone or not. By the way, going out with someone doesn't mean I stop...you know. It just means I do it less. But I'd say I do it at least once a day, minimum."

"You can say jerking off, beating off, bopping the Bishop..." We both broke up into huge laughs at that one. "You can just say it, Ronnie. We all do it."

"Yeah? So how often do you do it, sis?" I was really curious. I'd never even thought that my sister masturbated, well, not for certain. "If we're going to talk about it, it should go both ways."

Jos thought about it for a few seconds. "Deal. Fair is fair. I jill off, most girls do. I do it a few times a week, maybe 3 or 4. Your turn now. What's the most number of times a day you've jerked off, brother?"

"I think the most, in one day, was 4. I was impressed I could even get it going that last time."

"Wow, 4, pretty impressive, Ronnie. Did you really cum each time?" She was now sitting Indian-style on the couch, facing me, really interested in the conversation. I turned and sat the same way. This was getting fun.

"Well, that last time, I think was pretty much just a small...oozing, if you will. And it took forever. Now you. How many times in one day?"

Jos was as into this conversation as I was, which is to say, completely into it. "I once got off, on my own power this was, 6 times. And it was all at once. in one session. After that, I couldn't even imagine trying to do it again that day. I thought I was done for the week!"

This was fun now, and more than a little bit of a turn on. It was also more than a little bit weird. I asked my sister "Can you, or would you, tell me how you do it? Like, do you just use your fingers, or do you use a dildo or vibrator? If it's too personal, I understand, Jos. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I was praying she would, though.

Jos smiled kind of shyly, but I could tell she was going to share her most personal secret with me. "I like this vibrator I bought about 4 months ago. It's how I got off all those times in a row. It's one of those rabbit style, you know, with the little 'bunny' style ears to stimulate my..." She couldn't quite say it. So I did.

"Your clit, Jos. You can say it to me." I was smiling, not to embarrass her, but to put her at ease. "It's cool, sis. If you're going to do it, you should do it so it feels best for you."

"Is that why you use my, and moms, panties, because it feels best for you?" She was really curious, not with any incriminations at all.

"It's one of the ways that feels best for me. I found out about it a couple of years ago. You're kind of responsible, to be honest." Jos' eyes kind of popped open as wide as I'd ever seen them. "We were in the kitchen making dinner together, and you asked me to get a band from your draw to put your hair in a ponytail. So I went to your dresser and I guess I opened the wrong drawer and there were all your bras and panties there. And something just clicked in me. My penis started stirring, I touched some of your silkier pairs and boom! I just got really hard. I mean, like a steel rod." I could see Jos getting a little glassy eyed as I told her this story. "Anyway, then you were yelling up to me to ask what was taking me so long, so I just got your band and came back down. But after that I was REALLY curious."

"Were you now, little brother." Jos had a slightly husky tone to her voice. "So what did you do about it?"

I don't know why, but I was getting turned on big time talking about this with my sister. "I was still a virgin then, I was going out with Marci, remember? She'd given me a couple of hand jobs and I'd fingered her in return, but she wouldn't go any further. But I noticed when I'd get into her panties that they felt so smooth on my hand, and it just made me all the hotter. I had to try something. I couldn't even look at porn then; mom and dad had the parental block on my computer so I couldn't see anything good. Just some ads for women's underwear, which wasn't bad. But still... Anyways, I didn't want to disturb your underwear drawer, where you might notice if I been rooting around. So I went to your hamper. And I found all different panties at different times. I was really fucking hard from that."

I could see Jos wanted me to continue. "Please go on, brother. This is really interesting to me." She was breathing hard. I knew she was really hot now. Shit, so was I. My dick was stiff as a board, and it was obvious in my pants. I'd even forgotten all about the hockey game on the TV.

"I remember that first time. I had a pair of red panties, a small pair, with white lace at all the elastic places. I was thinking how guys underwear were really boring comparatively." I paused. "I don't know if I should tell you the next part, Jos. You'll get weirded out."

"Weirder than this already is? I doubt that. Besides, does it look like I'm offended?" She had a point there. "Come on, finish it."

"OK, Jos. So here I was, lying on my bed with your panties in my hand, and I started stroking myself."

"Your cock. You can say it to me, Ronnie."

"Stroking my cock. And I got more curious, and I put the crotch of your panties in my face, so I could smell what a...pussy...smelled like. It was incredible. I loved that scent. And I'm stroking myself faster and I then realized I was smelling YOUR pussy. I put those panties around my cock and jerked harder than I ever had in my life, and suddenly I was just cumming like crazy, I thought I filled your panties. It was such a fucking mess. And still I was hard. I got another pair, a black pair with a full back, cotton. and I did the same thing. I smelled them and then I jerked off and BAM! I came like a racehorse! I couldn't believe I got off so hard twice, so fast."

Jos was looking at me like she was a spider who wanted to eat the fly. I have to admit, I was feeling pretty much the same. I wasn't going to make the first move on my sister, but if she wanted to start something, anything, I was more than ready to go along. My fire was blazing.

Evidently so was Josie's. After what seemed like an hour but was really only about a minute, she got up, grabbed my hand and said, simply, "Come with me."

I let her lead me to her bedroom. She had a queen size bed, while mine was only a full. More room. Jos said, again, simply, "Strip, Ronnie." It was often her way.

I got out of my clothes as fast as lightning, while she did the same. There was no teasing here, it was more like a race. Quickly we were both naked, and we got our first look at each others bodies since we'd been toddlers. As I said, she has a lovely body, which I kind of knew but hadn't seen. My sister, who I already knew had a beautiful face and lovely long red hair, was so slim and sexy. Nice hips, medium tits and amazingly long legs. No wonder she had guys constantly calling for her. And she had a nice patch of reddish brown hair over her mound, trim but definitely there. She turned around without being asked and flaunted her nice and round, full ass, smooth and so soft.

"Jos...you're beautiful. So sexy. I mean, I always knew you were beautiful but seeing you... you're amazing."

Jos smiled. She has a lovely smile, kind and friendly. But that's not the smile I was seeing now. This was different. It was a smile that hinted at something very spicy under the sweet coating I was familiar with. "You're pretty impressive yourself, Ronnie. I've seen your chest and back plenty of times, right? But I like that package you're carrying there. All nice and hard already too. Turn around for me. Let me see your butt."

I turned as asked, and I heard her say "Brother, you have a great ass! So nice and tight. I could just reach out..."

But she didn't. I was kind of disappointed. But I didn't want to push Josie. "Ok," she said, "Go lie down. I have a question for you. Dirty or clean?"

I was pretty sure I knew what she was talking about. "Dirty" I croaked. "Definitely dirty."

"I'll be right back, Ronnie. Just wait."

Jos darted out of the room, and was back quickly. In her hands were three pairs of her panties. Obviously she'd gotten them from her hamper. "Ok, Ronnie. Pick one, No, actually, pick two."

She held a black lace pair, tiny bikinis that must have barely covered her patch of hair, if it did. The second pair were white briefs of cotton, not very big, but bigger than the black one. They had red hearts all over them and a little red ribbon on the middle of the elastic waist. The third were hot pink high cut with a full ass, also satin. I'd seen, and used, all three at various times before.

I quickly said "The black ones and the white with the hearts." Josie came over to where I laid and she handed the two I chose to me. The pink ones were just tossed on the bed.

"You take these, Ronnie. Get comfortable." She then got on the bed next to me. She kissed me briefly, a light kiss on my lips. "For now, that's all the contact we're going to have. For now, at least." She then reached into the drawer on her night table and came out with her vibrator. It was dark black, long and shaped like a cock, with what were supposed to be the balls, and an extension on top with the little 'bunny ears'. "I want to watch you jerk off for me, and I want to jill off for you. No touching, though. You wrap one pair of my panties around your cock and use the other to smell me. I would think it would be easier to use the white ones on your cock; they're smoother, after all. But that's entirely up to you, dear brother."

Jos then leaned back kind of at a 45 degree angle, so that she was halfway facing to me from her side, with her top leg bent at the knee, and I was up on two pillows so I could see her easily. I asked her "Are you sure this is what you want? No touching, right?

"I think your hands will be very busy, Ronnie. Try to play by the rules. We'll see where we can go from there. Give it a shot, please?"

"I'll play by your rules, sis. Don't worry. I'll be good. Besides, I can't wait to see you fuck yourself with that little bunny. Is dirty talk allowed?"

"It's not only allowed; it's encouraged. Let's get started already. I'm fucking soaked here. Can't you smell it?"

In fact I could. Not strong, but her scent was definitely in the air. "I don't know if I'll need these black ones, Jos. Your pussy smells great as is. Fragrant and so womanly."

"Use them anyway, for me. I want to see them on your face, brother." She then turned on her vibrator and the moderate buzzing sound filled the room. Jos started by rubbing the length of the fake cock all over her body, starting with her tits. "Oh god, this feels so good. It makes my nipples shake." She then reached up and pinched them with her free hand as she moved the vibe down her tummy, buzzing her torso all the way to her mons.

In the meantime, I had my right hand full of my sisters white with hearts panties, and they were sliding up and down the shaft of my cock. I also held her black lace bikinis to my face, giving me a full dose of her cunt scent. "Sis you smell so fucking good. I wish I could taste you, wish I could just bury my tongue into your pussy and lap up your sticky juices." I heard her moan very loudly at that, and I looked over just in time to see her thrust the tip of her vibrator between her lips. I could see those fine, sleek lips clasp around the black vibe and saw her work it into her pussy. "Ronnie, look at me, see me take my vibe into my cunt. I have to take it slow so I don't lose my mind from the pleasure. Wait till you see me when the ears hit my clit."

"Fuck sis, I'm going pretty wild here myself. Your dirty panties are so smooth on my dick, they just glide over the head. My dick feels like it could burst in your soiled panties. And I just keep breathing in your cunt scent, which is exquisite. I'm going to bust my nut soon, sis, right in your panties. Now bury that dick thing into your cunt. I want to watch you lose it when I cum!"

"Here it goes, Ronnie. Watch me now!" Jos buried that monster into her pussy and the flapping ears were slapping her clit from both sides. Her body was thrashing all over her side of the bed and she was crying and screaming, "Fuck me, I'm cumming, fucking cum with me, brother! Cum in my dirty panties!"

I was there now, the sight of her pussy filled with black plastic cock the last straw. "I'm cumming now fuck fuck me!!" I blew a huge load that shot up in the air and got all over my hand and her panties, the sight of which made Josie cum again. Her legs were trembling and her body kind of heaved. "No more" she cried as she took the toy out of her pussy, and her body went limp. I was pretty wasted as well as I took the black lace panties from my nose, though my other hand still held onto my cock. I milked the last couple of drops from my dick before finally letting go.

I shuffled closer to my sister, who was still unable to move, until my arm and leg were touching hers. That brought her back a little, and her hand reached and took mine, even though it was covered in my cum. We were connected by my stickiness on the surface, but by something much deeper inside us.

"Ronnie, that was one of the most intense experiences of my life" she gasped. "I can't imagine having done that with anyone else. You're so fucking hot."

"You took the words right out of my mouth, Jos. I feel like I could go again, you turned me on so much." It was true; my cock was laying on my groin, still mostly hard.

"I don't know if I could go again now, Ronnie. Besides, don't you have a game in the morning? Wouldn't you need to rest?"

"Honestly, if we went again, I'd call out sick. I love hockey, but this was amazing, and besides, I love you more than anything in the world Jos. Even more than mom and dad."

Josie squeezed my hand, cock cream and all, even harder, as she looked hard into my eyes. "Same here, Ronnie. I love you too, more than anything. You've always been there for me, my little brother who's also my protector. And you're so fucking hot as well." She smiled her sweet smile this time.

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers
12