Daniel and Sara Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When Daniel woke the next morning, he was alone in bed. The memory of the previous night came to him, the night he spent with Joyce, first fucking like wild people and then passionately making love with her. I'm living every man's fantasy, he thought. Two beautiful, sensuous young women who wanted to be a permanent part of his life and who actually encouraged him to have sex with another woman. This is what the Matrix must be like, he laughed to himself.

After using the bathroom, washing and brushing, he made his way downstairs, where there were sounds and scents of cooking coming from the kitchen. Joyce, Steph and Sara were all chatting amiably while eggs were being beaten, and batter for pancakes was also being prepared and sausages were ready to go in the pan.

Joyce was first to notice Daniel. "Hey, Daniel, good morning! We were just about to wake you!" She was definitely chipper this morning, a vast change from the night before. It was good to see her with a smile on her face; she really was an attractive, and very sweet, lady.

"Good morning daddy!" Sara said with a big kiss for him, then Steph also kissed him and offered her own greeting. She whispered in his ear "Thank you so much for last night! Mom is like a different woman today. I love you very much!" as she kissed him yet again.

Daniel said "So, I guess everyone slept well. I know I did. And it smells so good in here. After dinner last night, I don't know if I can handle this huge breakfast."

Sara said with her naughty smile "I think you worked dinner off last night. And you might need your strength for today. If you don't mind, we're going to go back to Joyce's for leftovers for dinner, but we're going to spend the day here and have some fun. If you don't mind."

"I'm good with it, but I just don't want to complicate our lives any more than it already is. Are you both sure you won't get jealous or feel neglected in any way?"

Joyce spoke before the girls could. "I don't want to complicate your lives either. I had a great time last night, better than I could have imagined. It made me realize some things about myself, that I am still attractive to men, or even women. That there are things I want from life and I am going to pursue them. And it gave me confidence that I've been sorely lacking for a long time. Steph, your father did nothing to make me feel attractive or desirable for a long time now. I don't think Daniel was faking those things last night, were you?" she asked him.

"No way, Joyce. You are a beautiful woman. It's so obvious where Steph gets her looks and her inner beauty from. She's so much your daughter, in all the best ways." Both women, mother and daughter, were blushing and smiling. "You have a lot to offer someone out there. I'm glad I could help you realize that about yourself. I'm game to keep playing, as long as Steph and Sara are willing and won't be hurt, and as long as my poor penis can keep functioning."

The women all smiled and chuckled. Joyce said "There is nothing 'poor' about your penis, Daniel. It's a wonderful penis, and it's attached to a wonderful man. I completely understand what Steph and Sara love about you, and your penis is only, pardon the expression,a small part of the overall package."

Breakfast was ready, and they all were very hungry. While they consumed the hearty breakfast, they all talked like old friends and more, passing a few dirty jokes and double entendres, everyone feeling comfortable together. Daniel cleared the dishes and otherwise cleaned up while he shooed the women into the other room to relax. They cooked the meal, so he did the cleanup. Joyce was surprised; she never had a man cleanup after a meal, or cook a meal for that matter. She knew from Steph that Daniel cooked and also helped clean around the house.

He joined the ladies and made himself comfortable in his usual chair. Sara turned on some music, some classic rock, but not loud. She sat on the floor by her father's legs and just leaned back against him and the chair, while Steph and her mother sat close together on the couch. Steph then cuddled against her mom, her head resting gently on Joyce's ample right breast. It was a place she often had taken as a child and into her teens, but now it had a very different vibe, almost overtly sexual. She started tracing her fingertips on her mothers bare thigh (the women were all wearing long shirts, Steph and Sara in t's and Joyce in a mans button down dress shirt). She was teasing her mom, coming onto her, hoping her mother would be compliant with Stephs' desires.

Sara was watching her fiancé's advances on her own mother, and Sara was getting very hot. Her panties, a simple white cotton low brief, were getting very damp and she started lightly touching herself through the thin material. She was hoping her daddy would fuck her while they watched the sexy mother and daughter play together.

Her hopes were well founded. Joyce was getting very aroused from her daughter's touches. Her own panties, leopard patterned satin, were catching her own juices which were starting to flow. Oh god, she thought, I shouldn't be getting turned on by my own daughter. But she couldn't ignore or deny what was happening in her pussy, and spreading through her entire body as Steph's fingers moved further up her thigh, under her shirt, just short of her pussy.

Daniel was also aware of what was happening a few feet away. He could see Joyce's eyes getting glassy and her head tilting back. He could also detect the scent of female arousal in the air, soft as it was so far. And he could feel Sara, his own sexy, lusty Sara, caressing his thigh, moving up towards his briefs, where his cock was straining against the cotton crotch.

"Mom?" Steph asked softly.

"Yes, baby?"

"May I kiss you? Really kiss you?"

"I wish you would, baby. Kiss me, and anything else you want to do to me."

Steph turned onto her knees on the couch, hovered by her mother's beautiful face for a moment, and kissed her, tenderly at first, and then more passionately as she felt her mother respond eagerly. Their arms wrapped around each other as they melted against each other and Steph took the aggressors role, pushing her mother onto her back.

Both Sara and Daniel were feeling their own fire. She got up from the thick carpeted floor and climbed onto her father's lap, her soft round ass nestled onto his bulging cock in his warm, inviting embrace. They were kissing as passionately as Steph and Joyce were. The room was filled with the sound of wet lips smacking and the rustling of clothing as shirts were discarded.

"Mom," Steph moaned, "I'm going to take off your panties and eat you now. Unless you don't want me to."

"Steph, if you don't, I'm going to push you down and sit on your face!" Joyce cried. Steph quickly took Joyce's panties down her legs and buried her face in her mother's swampy cunt. Steph used her tongue expertly, alternating between long, slow licks and flicking quickly in and out of her mother's juicy cunt. Joyce's legs were flailing and her back was arching as her daughter worked her pussy with her lips and tongue. When Steph swirled over Joyce's clit, the horny mom shouted and came almost as hard as she had the previous night when she rode Daniels dick.

That dick at that moment was buried in Sara's hungry mouth as her tongue massaged the underside. Daniel was writhing in his chair from his sexy daughters talented sucking. But he didn't want to cum yet. There was so much he wanted to do first. He managed to moan out loud "Would everyone like to take this party into the bedroom? We can be much more comfortable there."

No one needed to answer. They all got off the furniture and hurried up to the bedroom with the spacious king sized bed. Steph and Joyce fell back into a hot embrace as did Sara and Daniel, the couples side by side, the daughters on their backs right next to each other. Daniel shoved his fingers roughly into Sara's panties, finding her cunt and filling it with two fingers. Sara cried out, then was grunting as her pussy gripped his fingers as he sucked and bit her aching nipples.

Next to them, Joyce pulled Steph's black cotton panties to the side as she started lapping gently on her daughters swollen lower lips, her nose pressed to Steph's throbbing clit. Steph was grabbing the sheets, then her mothers' head, forcing Joyce to lick her faster.

"Fuck, mommy, eat your little girls hot cunt, faster, mommy, put your fingers in me now!"

Joyce gladly complied, turned on even more from her daughter calling her 'mommy'. It set her body on fire to hear that wicked word.

"Daddy, eat me too! Don't fucking stop. Eat my slutty little cunt, make me cum on your fingers and your mouth! Oh fuck!" Sara cried as she thrust her pussy into Daniels face as she came in a series of climaxes.

Steph wasn't far behind, locking her mothers head between her thighs as her pussy flooded and gushed all over Joyce's face. Joyce tried to keep up with the deluge of cream coating her face, barely able to keep up. Finally Steph let her loose and Joyce lifted her face, all sticky from her daughers sweet cum.

Daniel did the same, his beard and moustache damp from Sara's warm juices. He turned to Joyce, a foot away, and they kissed, sharing their respective daughters hot cream in a lusty kiss. Everyone had cum now,,,,except Daniel. His cock was aching with lust, almost purple at the head with need.

"Poor daddy," Steph said between hard breaths. Joyce was taken aback when she heard her daughter refer to Daniel as 'daddy', but she quickly caught on to the role play. "He's all throbbing. We need to take care of that."

Sara readily agreed. "Daddy, lie down here. Let your little girls take care of that hard dick. Your little girls....and their big sister."

Joyce was more than willing to play along. "Yes daddy" she said in her best approximation of a younger woman. "Your daughters want to relieve that pressure in your swollen dick and balls. Three girls can share daddy's cock very fairly."

Daniel was in a new level of heaven and hell. He moved by instinct, unable to speak as he lay back, propped up on the pillows so he could watch this spectacular dirty show. He spread his legs as wide as possible to give the women as much space as he could.

Joyce got in the middle as the oldest "sister", with Steph on her right and Sara to her left. Three tongues started licking, quickly coating daddy's hard cock with spit. They worked well together, coating his balls as well. Then Sara said "Wait! Daddy loves this!" She hopped off the bed and pulled Stephs panties down over her ass and down her legs. They were soaked and slippery, and Sara brought them first to Daniel's face so he could savor the deep feminine scent from Steph's creamy pussy. She covered his nose and mouth as Steph and Joyce continued licking and kissing his hot daddy cock, but they didn't suck him yet. They wanted this to last for him.

"Daddy, are you enjoying your special treatment?" Joyce asked, totally immersed in the fantasy game. It was real for Sara, but Joyce was getting into it as much as either girl.

"I love it" Daniel croaked through the damp satin over his face. "Daddy's girls are so good to me."

Sara took the panties from his face and gripped the head of his dick with it. "This is what I found daddy doing with my panties that first night, jerking off with a pair on his cock and smelling another pair. Such a naughty, dirty daddy, don't you think, sis?" she said to Joyce.

"Very dirty. His cock obviously enjoys it, though." Joyce answered. "And his balls are so big!"

Steph said "Watch this, sis! Something else daddy loves!" She pushed his legs up and back, exposing his ass and spreading his cheeks. She sucked her finger until it was nice and wet and she slowly worked it into his tight ass. "Pull his cheeks wider, sis!" Steph cried and Joyce grabbed his ass and pulled his cheeks wide. Sara was jerking him rapidly with Steph's panties as Steph finger fucked his ass.

Joyce couldn't believe the kinky sight in front of her. They're all so wonderfully freaky together!, she thought. She had to rub her clit, quickly bringing herself to the point of orgasm. She came again, bent over to lick Daniels balls and around his tight ring. That was the final stroke for Daniel. He cried out "Fuck, I'm going to cum!" as he filled the panties around his cock with a huge load of hot, sticky white cum. He felt like it would never end as he shook all over from the wicked things the amazing women did to his body.

Sara squeezed every drop of her fathers' cum from his dick into Steph's panties, which were now a complete mess. Steph eased her finger from his ass and he just kind of collapsed, his legs falling onto the bed with a soft crash. Daniels' head was spinning, and he couldn't find words to express how great he felt. It was like being high, without the intoxication.

Steph was first to speak. "Mom....you fit right in with us!" she giggled. "You're as kinky as we are! I love you, mom!" She hugged Joyce close, their large breasts mashed together.

Sara laid next to Daniel, holding him in her arms as he found his way back to them. When he was able to speak, he said "Just when I think we can't top ourselves, we find a new level of pleasure. I think I need to get a shot of vitamin E, or you're all going to wear me down to a nub."

The women all chuckled at that. "Oh cut it out, stud. You're loving this!" Sara said with a gentle laugh.

"Yeah, sure, but I've gone from one woman with the sexual stamina of a bunny to three now. How do I keep that going?" he said with feigned exasperation. "I'm outnumbered here, three to one."

Joyce smiled with a wicked expression. "I think we girls should go shopping this afternoon. You can stay here and recover, Daniel. I have some ideas that might help even out the odds a little."

Steph and Sara had a pretty good idea what she was talking about, and loved it. They took showers and by 1 they were ready to leave. "We should be back a couple of hours or so, daddy" Sara said, giving Daniel a loving kiss. Steph gave him her kiss as well, and then he was alone in the house, which suddenly seemed eerily quiet. He took a shower (the house had a tankless water heater so hot water was never a problem) and dressed comfortably and watched some football while checking some things on his computer. He had a pretty good idea what they went shopping for, and if he was right, it would help somewhat.

Almost 3 hours later, he was just about to call Sara's phone to see when they were coming home when he heard the women making all sorts of noise and laughing as them came in the door with a bunch of plain brown shopping bags.

"About time you all got home. I was wondering where you were. I didn't know whether to eat something or not." He looked at their packages. "Wow you were very busy, weren't you."

"Awww poor daddy!" Steph teased. "You must be starving! Come on, honey, lets go to moms house for dinner. Then we'll show you what we bought for ourselves...and for you too!"

"For me?" he asked, somewhat suspiciously. He remembered the red silk pouch and thong Sara had bought for him months before. She had enjoyed it, but he felt silly wearing it. Still, the response his daughter gave was worth it.

"Yes, daddy, for you" Joyce said playfully. "You'll see after dinner. Now go pack a few things. We'll be spending the night at my house."

Daniel managed to get Sara aside for a minute. "Am I going to be embarrassed to wear whatever you lunatics got for me? I'll wear it, I just want to be prepared, somewhat."

Sara gave his cock a squeeze as she kissed him. "Daddy, you might be a little embarrassed. But I promise you, you'll forget all about it when you see all the other things we bought. You're going to have such a good time, my love. We all are. Just go with the flow. Now, put on a very nice suit. We want you looking like the handsome devil you are. I love you, daddy" she whispered in his ear. "We all love you. With all our hearts. What you've helped do for Joyce..... I know Steph loves you more than ever, if that's possible. Now go change. We leave in half an hour."

Daniel put on a Navy blue suit with one of his white shirts and a blue tie with red accents. They met up downstairs, where Steph and Sara were both dressed up in cocktail dresses, Sara's a shimmering dark grey, and Steph's a lime green that went so well with her red hair and green eyes. Joyce didn't have anything dressy with her, so she would have to change when she got to her house

"I feel so out of place with all of you looking so dressed up. Daniel, you really look great. That suit fits you perfectly!" Joyce exclaimed. She was flirting with him openly.

"Thank you, Joyce. I bought a couple of custom suits for very special occasions a few years ago. I'm sure when we got to you house you'll have something to fit right in."

They got to Joyce's, and she went right upstairs to change. While they were waiting, Sara, Steph and Daniel started getting the leftovers from the previous night out of the fridge and readied them to be reheated. Steph went to Daniel, put her arms around his neck and, looking deep into his eyes. said to him, softly, "Thank you, baby. You're just the best. Mom is so much different, so much better, in just 24 hours. You've given her her confidence back, which is more important than just the sex. I love you so much. I can't wait to show you how much I appreciate you!" She kissed him tenderly, full of love and desire. "Come here, Sara, babe. Come hold us; you're just as responsible for helping her. I love you too, more than I could ever say. I can't wait to be your wife."

Sara joined in the hug and shared kisses with her partners. They were so in love, all looking forward to spending their lives together.

"Any room in there for one more?"

Joyce was standing at the entrance to the kitchen, watching the three lovers in their beautiful embrace. Her heart melted to see them all so happy, especially her daughter, who clearly was deeply in love with both Sara and Daniel. And she was a part of it, at least for the moment. It was enough for her. Maybe there would be room for her long term. But that was for another time.

They looked at Joyce, who was dressed as beautifully as the younger women. She wore a slinky royal blue dress, mid thigh and strapless, and snug enough that it looked almost painted on. 4 inch matching pumps made the petite blonde appear leggy, and she, like the other women, was wearing hose that shimmered on her legs, nude in color, whereas Sara and Steph's hosiery matched the color of their dresses.

Daniel spoke, in a low voice full of desire, "Joyce, you're stunning. You fit right in with us."

"Mom, he's not just saying that. You really do look amazing. Good enough to eat" Steph said, struck by her mother's beauty. "I haven't seen you look so good in a long time."

"I haven't had a reason to look this way in a long time. It feels good to dress up like this. It's empowering."

Sara said "Hey, before anyone else 'eats' you, I haven't had my turn with you yet, Joyce. I better get a turn with you sometime tonight!"

"Deal, baby" Joyce whispered. It felt incredible to be so desired by someone, actually, three someone's. It had been years since even one person had wanted her like this, the lust written on all their faces. "But first, I'm sure everyone must be hungry....for food. Let's heat everything up and have a nice dinner. Then we can have some fun."

It took about a half hour to heat everything up, during which they opened a bottle of wine and chatted. Joyce fit in easily with the other three, and besides being beautiful, she was a very smart woman. She had been on track for a masters degree in mathematics when she met Pete and gave up her studies to marry him. She didn't regret her choice, because the marriage, with all it's problems, created Steph. As she talked about this to the others, she reached for Steph's hand, letting her daughter know how much she was loved. "Steph, honey, I know the last few years have been tough on you. That I haven't been as attentive as I should have been. I've just been so focused on my problems with your father.....I haven't....I....oh shit!" she cried and fled from the dining room into the kitchen, crying. Steph got up and ran after her, and Sara and Daniel followed soon after.