Daniel and Sara Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't, babe!" Steph cried. "I'm your fiancé, let me take care of you." She kissed her love, picked up the Horny Bunny vibrator with rotating beads inside and little 'rabbit ears' that stimulated the clit. Steph cuddled her future wife, and let the vibe float all over Sara's mound and lips. Sara was already so close it took just a minute before she was squirming all around on the floor and thrusting her hips into the toy, cumming over and over. Finally she had to slide away to keep from losing her mind. Again, everyone was exhausted.

Joyce managed to say "You really enjoyed that, didn't you, Daniel baby."

"Yes, god yes" he whispered. He couldn't do any better than that for the moment.

"Does everyone have the strength to get upstairs to bed? Sara and Steph can bed together, and Daniel can sleep with me. Just sleep, Daniel, I promise."

They straggled their way upstairs into the respective bedrooms and just collapsed into exhaustive sleep. They stayed there until 11 Saturday morning.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Votes and comments are, as always, appreciated. It's nice to know what the fans are thinking!