Daniel and Sara Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph stood behind her mother, holding her as she cried, the daughter comforting the mother. "Mom, everything has worked out fine for me, great, really. I know it was rocky for a time. But it's not your fault. Dad was a terrible husband and a lousy father. He bullied you and beat you down, figuratively. I love you so much. I'm in a very happy place, in love with wonderful people, my best friend and her father. I know it sounds weird, but I don't regret any of it. I want you to be happy for me. Be happy for Sara and Daniel. And be happy for yourself. Come on now. Come back to the table and let's finish this delicious dinner."

"She's right, Joyce" Sara said. "We love Steph so much, and she is who she is, the woman who's going to be my wife, because of you. It's not about sex, though that's great. It's about who Steph is, and she's one of the loves of my life. Thanks to you." Sara kissed Joyce with love and held the older woman's face in her hands. "She's beautiful inside because you're beautiful inside, and you shared that with her."

Daniel held her hand and said "Joyce, in one way or another, you're going to be a part of this family. We'll all be connected for life. You will always have a family here that loves you. You'll never be alone, I promise you. So let's sit down and finish dinner."

Joyce got hold of her emotions, looked around at the three wonderful people holding her, and knew in her heart that the last small misgivings she had for Steph were forever gone. Steph was in the perfect situation for her. Maybe there could be room for her as well sometime. Time would tell.

"I'm sorry, I've ruined dinner. Everything must be cold now!"

"Cold turkey is delish!" Sara said. "Really, it's all fine. I'm still hungry, so lets' go finish."

Joyce stopped to kiss each one of them, grateful for the love and care they all shared with her. She wasn't feeling just a sexual confidence, but a personal confidence of someone who feels deserving of love and respect. Pete had emotionally abused those things out of her soul. They were coming back now, thanks to her daughter and her partners.

They finished dinner, and still there were leftovers. Joyce always made way too much when she entertained. They all worked to cleanup the table and shared the duty of making sandwiches to go so the three would have lunch over the weekend while studying.

After relaxing and digesting for a time in the living room, Daniel asked "So, what's in all those bags you brought home? Should I be nervous? Afraid? Horny?"

There was laughter at his questions. Steph went into one of the rooms upstairs, and when she came back down she told Daniel "We bought some things specially for you, baby. I put those items on the bed in the second room on the right. Pick one, put it on under your suit, get dressed again, and come down here. We're going to bet which you pick. The winner gets you while the 'losers' get to watch and play with each other. Go ahead, scoot!" she said playfully.

He went up into the bedroom and saw three items on the bed. For Christs sake, he said to himself. These women are out of their collective minds. I'm a piece of beefcake to them. Then again, they wear some very naughty lingerie for me.

First was a sheer white jock strap that looked like it was made of gauze. Next was a zebra patterned pouch with a G-string in the back. Finally was a pair of shorts made of black mesh with very short legs, so the scrotum would be pronounced.

Sighing to himself, he took off his shoes and his pants, then his briefs, and put on the zebra pouch. It fit very snugly, really at least a size too small, barely containing his cock and balls. When he put his pants back on, he felt strange with no material between the cheeks of his ass and the wool of the slacks. He put on his shoes and made his way down to the living room, where he found the women in a very bawdy mood.

They hooted and hollered like he was a male stripper. Steph put on some hard, fast dance music, and they all shouted for him to strip for them. Feeling foolish at first, Daniel tried to sway his body in some semblance of rhythm with the music, doing poorly at first, but gradually finding the beat and letting himself get into the spirit of the evening. He slid off his jacket and tossed it to Steph, who cheered and clapped. Then his shirt, unbuttoned slowly and playfully, came off and bared his torso to raucous encouragement. He teasingly draped his shirt over Sara's head as she giggled and yelled "Take it off, daddy!"

Then he unbuckled his belt, pulled it through the loops, and handed it to Joyce, who leaned forward and gently bit at his cock through his pants as Sara and Steph cheered her on. Daniel kicked off his shoes, careful not to send them flying into someone's face or into a lamp. He laid on the floor and, like a women peeling off stockings, pulled his black socks off slowly. The women were bouncing and cheering, and last to go was his pants. Sara shouted "I say he's got the G-string on!"

Steph screamed "The black shorts!"

Joyce, laughing loudly, yelled "I'll take the jock strap! Show us, Daniel baby!"

Daniel unbuttoned and unzipped his slacks, facing away from his audience, and by shaking his hips, let them fall to the floor.

Sara screamed in victory "I win! I win! He's mine first, bitches! Then I want Joyce!"

Daniel stood there in just his G-string, right in front of Sara. "Well, this was a new one on me. I hope I was entertaining for you all." The women clapped their approval. "But now I'm feeling comparatively overdressed."

Sara stood up, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed her father with a long, lingering, sexy kiss. She pressed her body into his, her pussy grinding into his crotch. Daniel held her around her waist as his cock was rising and the head peeked out over the elastic band at the top.

Joyce and Steph were snuggled on the couch, touching each other, sneaking small kisses. Both their pussies were oozing and their nipples hardened inside their bras. "They're so fucking hot together, baby". Joyce said softly. "How do you keep your hands off them?"

"It ain't easy sometimes. I'm so lucky, mom. And now I have you too." Steph grabbed her mother and kissed her hard, thrusting her tongue into her mother's mouth as she unzipped Joyce's dress, and Joyce did the same to her daughter.

Sara turned around so Daniel could unzip her. He peeled her grey, tight dress down her body, exposing her braless tits to the cool air of the room. Her nipples were hard like little pebbles and Daniel tweaked them as Sara shimmied out of the dress. He was kissing her neck and shoulders, eliciting a loud moan from his daughter. "Daddy, you're driving me crazy. Such a naughty man, seducing your daughter like this. You should feel inside my panties."

"Why, baby? What will I find in your panties? Tell daddy."

"You'll find a flood there. My little cunt is so fucking wet."

"Just the way I love it. Nice and sticky."

Joyce and Steph urgently shed their dresses, both of them burning hot from the incredibly sexy sight in front of them. They watched as Daniel slid his hand down Sara's skimpy grey satin panties, hearing Sara gasp as her father pushed past her clit to her dripping slit. He was still kissing the back of her neck and biting softly on her shoulders and Sara was reaching behind her to cradle his cock and balls in the palm of her hand.

Joyce shifted to Steph was leaning back against her. She undid her daughter's bra, then her own, so Steph's bare back was pressed into her full tits. Joyce reached around, letting Steph's big tits rest in her hands, massaging them, teasing her nipples, making Steph squirm in her embrace. She kissed her daughter's back as Daniel was doing to Sara. Then her right hand slid down her daughter's soft tummy and pushed her hand into her white cotton panties and circled her clit with the tip of her finger.

Steph was moaning and squirming, watching her fiancé being pleasured by Daniel as her own mother did the same to her. Her round ass was shifting all around between Joyce's spread legs and she was breathing raggedly.

Sara then turned around and dropped to her knees and rubbed her face all over the sack that contained her fathers' aching cock. "Does daddy want me to suck his big hard cock? You know how much I love to go down on your tasty dick."

"Oh god yes, baby. Please suck my cock. I love the feel of your warm, wet mouth on me."

She peeled the pouch down, freeing his throbbing shaft and immediately engulfed it all the way so her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Sara bobbed her head back and forth, sucking her daddy fast and dirty. Daniel was moaning as he entwined his fingers in his daughters long, dark, curly locks, feeding her his dick as it twitched in her mouth.

Steph tilted her head back and kissed her mother passionately as Joyce fingered her with quick strokes. Steph was crying her pleasure in her mothers mouth, then broke the kiss to watch Sara blow her father.

Before he came long before he wanted, Daniel took his member away, causing Sara to whimper with want. He turned her around so she was on her hands and knees facing right at Joyce and Steph. Sara's disappointment turned to joy as she realized her daddy was about to give her what she wanted desperately. Steph and Joyce got into a 69 on the couch as Daniel penetrated Sara's sopping wet cunt from behind.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me daddy! Isn't it so fucking hot watching them eat each other? Fuck me hard, daddy, hard and fast!"

"They are so sexy together, baby" Daniel moaned as he grabbed Sara's ass and pounded his cock into her from behind. His hips were slapping her ass hard as he thrust deep into her steaming pussy. The room was filled with the sound of fucking and licking, and the scent of pussy was almost overpowering.

Steph and Joyce were hungrily licking each others pussies, their panties pulled to the side. Joyce was devouring her daughter from underneath while Steph sucked her mothers soaked cunt from on top. Both their bodies were trembling all over and the sound of Sara and Daniel fucking a couple of feet away was only adding to their impending climaxes. Joyce came first, pulling her legs all the way back so Steph could thrust her tongue into her mother's spread gash. The flood of her mother's juices on her face sent Steph into her own orgasm, grinding her cunt all over her mothers creamy face. Both were crying out from the incredible sensations overwhelming their bodies.

The sight and sound of the mother and daughter cumming hit Sara like a train, and she screamed as her pussy contracted on Daniels cock and she was cumming in waves. Finally Daniel thrust deep inside his daughter and his cock twitched inside her as he spewed a huge load of hot, sticky cum. He leaned forward and kissed her back and neck, and Sara came one more time as her pussy filled with man cream.

Now the only sounds were from four exhausted people trying to catch their breath. The air was filled with sex and sweat. No one could speak for at least 5 minutes. The situation was depraved and magnificent at the same time.

Eventually they all disentangled their bodies, and everyone was sitting or leaning on the carpet, everyone covered in a fine layer of perspiration, each feeling sticky in the most delightful way.

Steph moved to her fiancé, held Sara in her arms and whispered "That was so hot! Watching you go down on your dad while mom was fingering me.... that was just a whole new level of wild! I want to switch next time!"

Daniel said "Wait a second there. I still want to know what else you naughty girls bought today. I'm pretty sure I have a general idea, but I want to know specifically what you got to take some of the burden off of me."

Joyce giggled and said "I don't know if anyone has the energy right now to demonstrate. But I guess we can show you what we bought. I'm sure you'll approve." She managed to get up, still wearing her panties, nude thigh highs and heels and climb upstairs.

While she was gone, Sara asked her father "Dad, do you mind Joyce joining and becoming possibly a steady member of our partnership? I know it's moving pretty fast, but we all need to be comfortable with this before we move much further along. Maybe it's just meant to be for the weekend. Steph and I just want to make sure we're all in before this goes much more along."

"Honey, I'm fine with whatever makes my loves happy. It's not like Joyce is a burden, and I think she's a great lady. She's bright and funny, very sweet. How could she be otherwise, having raised Steph? Baby," he turned to Steph, "will you be comfortable with you mom being a part of our lives, at least for now?"

"I'm glad we're talking about this now" Steph said. "I love her, and I want what's best for her as well as for all of us. For now it's a lot of fun; I never thought my mother would have such a wild side to her. Who knows if we're meant to expand to include her long term. It's way too soon to know that. But we should enjoy ourselves in the meantime. But we have to take it easy this weekend. We've all got papers to write and studying to do. We'll make sure mom understands that."

Joyce came bac downstairs then, two medium shopping bags in her hands.
"I left the outfits we bought upstairs. Those should be for another time. I don't want to put on clean clothes while I'm all sweaty, and I didn't think you would either, girls." Sara and Steph shook their heads, agreeing with her. "Besides, it saves something for another time." She smiled with a naughty grin. "In the meantime...." she upended the bags, displaying the fun items they bought that afternoon. There were a half dozen boxes and plastic packages containing an assortment of sex toys. There were a couple of vibrators, a set of Ben Wa balls, two sets of anal beads, one on a string and the other connected by plastic links, and two dildos, one of which was a long and realistic looking strap on, natural colored with a prominent head.

Daniel took in the sight and said "Wow, that's some assortment. You were all like kids in a candy store today. I guess I'll get a bit of a break here when I need it. Thankfully, I think." He wasn't sure he liked the idea of being replaceable, but he could imagine a lot of very kinky games they could all play.

Sara said, wickedly, "They're not all for us, daddy." The girls were cracking up.

"What do you mean by that, exactly?"

"Those beads don't fit in a woman's ass only!" The girls were having a very good time.

"Wait a minute...."

"Daniel, you like when we put a finger in your ass. Why not the beads?" Steph asked. "The beads are great for stimulating your prostate. Imagine pulling those out as you're cumming. I bet you'll explode!"

"Who knows?" Joyce added. "Maybe you'll even want to get pegged by one of us as you fuck another. I, for one, wouldn't mind fucking your cute little ass as you pound either Steph or Sara."

"Yeah, I don't know about that" Daniel said skeptically. "A finger or two is one thing. That monster is another story."

"How do you know if you never tried it, daddy?" Sara asked. "I'd love to give fucking your ass a try. You've fucked mine and Steph's, after all. Turnabout is fair play."

Steph chimed in "Oh, I want some of that action too! I'd love to peg you while giving you one of those special handjobs you love so much!"

Joyce asked "What special handjob? I like giving handjobs but there's pretty much only one way to do it."

"That's what you think, mom. Sara found a different technique and Daniel loves it. So do we, for that matter." She explained to Joyce what they did with Daniel sometimes, and Joyce found the idea hot as hell. "Now that I have to try. Come on, Daniel, let's try it with the beads at least. See where we go from there."

"Well....the beads I'll try. But you're going to have to get me hammered before that dildo goes in me."

Joyce said "They were supposed to include a free tube of lube but I can't find it anywhere. I don't think I have anything like that."

"Daddy doesn't need lube, Joyce. Some spit will do just fine. Lie on your back, daddy. We'll take care of the rest" Sara said.

Daniel, feeling manipulated, lay on his back as requested. Steph pulled his legs back and wide so his anus was on view for the three women. "Doesn't he have a cute ass, mom?" Steph asked her mother.

"Very" Joyce said with lust in her voice. "I could bite those cheeks."

"Go ahead, Joyce" Sara said. "I'll get his asshole ready." She leaned over and started slowly rimming her fathers tight ring. Her tongue was soft and wet, and she left a good amount of her saliva on his anus. Joyce meanwhile was kissing his cheeks, and every so often she would gently bite him there, causing Daniel to moan and shake his hips.

Steph was watching the other two women work on Daniels ass, and her pussy was leaking juice down her thighs. "Fuck this" she said and climbed on his face, smothering him with her creamy red haired cunt. She kept a tight hold on his ankles as she ground her horny pussy all over his face. She wished she had a hand free to play with her nipples, but she didn't want to let go of his legs.

Sara kept rimming her father until he was dripping wet and Joyce got the plastic attached anal beads. Sara was sucking Joyce's tits while the older woman pushed the beads into Daniels ass slowly, just one at a time, until eventually all six beads were inside him with only the plastic ring at the end visible.
.
Daniel's cock was now almost fully hard. It was resting on his tummy, crying out for attention. He was eating Steph's hot pussy, moaning into her tasty hole, but desperate for the feel of a soft hand on his dick. Sara went to her purse and got some hand cream and handed it to Joyce. "Here, baby, use this. I'll show you how."

While Sara applied some lotion to the glans of her daddy's dick, Steph was starting to cum, grunting, her chest heaving as she smashed her pussy hard on Daniel's face. His face was coated in sticky girl cum from his cheeks to his neck. Steph climbed off and kissed him, enjoying the taste of her own cum on his lips and chin.

Sara used the pad of her thumb and started rubbing in circles on his swollen glans, which were now red turning to purple. Steph still held Daniels legs up and back so his balls were also pulled back from their usual position. "Like this, Joyce" Sara said as she demonstrated. "Go in one direction until he seems close, then slow down and go in the other direction. Keep doing that, clockwise, counterclockwise, changing speeds, until he leaking strings of cum. Then go really fast one way. And when he cums…...well, you know what to do. Now get on your knees so I can play with your pussy."

So Joyce was teasing Daniel's cock the way Sara and Steph had been doing for months now. She quickly picked up the pattern to tease him, slow circles one way, faster the other, then changing the pattern. Meanwhile, Sara was sliding a medium size dildo into Joyce's pussy from behind, causing the sexy blonde to whimper and moan as her pussy got fucked. "This is so much fucking fun!" Joyce cried as Sara fucked her hard and steady, then speeded up the tempo. Joyce's juices coated the 8 inch plastic fucker, and she was rapidly approaching the point of no return. Sara stuffed the dildo deep, twisting it as she did, and Joyce came, her pussy gripping the fake dick like a real one. The climax broke her concentration on what she was doing to Daniel. She had to get a rhythm going again, and she wanted to make him cum this time, She made fast little circles on his glans, not slowing down, and as he was about to cum, she pulled the anal beads out of his ass, fast, and aimed his spurting cock right at her big tits.

Daniel screamed as she pulled the toy from his ass, and his cock kept spasming as rope after rope oh thick hot cum splattered her tits, covering the left nipple completely. Joyce was a sticky mess as well as soaked in her pussy. Steph's cunt was swollen and sensitive but very happy. Daniel's balls were empty and he could barely move from his position on his back. But poor Sara was suffering with an itchy pussy, and her fingers were rubbing around her clit.