Daniel and Sara Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here honey. Let me help you get on me."

He sat up with his legs out and spread wide with his cock standing up from his lap. Sara could tell how he wanted her, and she smiled broadly. She moved so she could slide down onto his waiting dick, her legs going around his waist. Daniel held her so she was stable as he filled her pussy. They were sitting face to face, her legs around his waist, his legs under her ass, and his cock was inside her at an angle that enabled her to press her clit right on the base of his cock.

"Oh my god, daddy. This always feels great." Their faces were about two inches apart, making kissing very easy as they just sat very still, their pubic bones grinding together. Daniel shifted his hips around, encouraging Sara to do the same, not rising and falling, just moving in small circles together. As they shifted against each other, a fine sheen of perspiration covered their bodies and they were grunting with pleasure. "Fuck, this is incredible. I just want to keep moving like this. It's putting constant pressure on my clit!"

"Anything you want, my darling. How does this feel?" he asked as he made his cock twitch a few times inside her warm pussy.

"Fucking incredible," she wailed as she responded by contracting the walls of her pussy around his dick. "You like that, my naughty daddy?"

"Fucking-A!" he responded, and they both laughed as best they could manage while their bodies were going through sensory bliss together. Their arms were around each other, kissing each other, bodies locked with each other.

By only moving like this, in these circles instead of Sara bouncing up and down, they were able to keep from cumming for a very long time, more than 45 minutes. Their bodies were sticky, the room filled with the odor of their sweat, which turned them on even more. Sara went through a long series of small orgasms from the constant pressure on her clit. Daniel helped her along by moving his head to her breasts, sucking and nibbling her swollen nipples. Sara was panting raggedly again, close to a much bigger climax. When Daniel sensed she was close, he bit harder on her right nipple, and Sara tilted her head way back as she hit a huge peak, her orgasm washing over her entire body, hair to toes. When she finished, she moved her head the other way, resting her forehead on her daddy's shoulder. "Thank you" she managed to whimper over and over. "My wonderful, loving daddy." She kissed the side of his neck and his shoulder. "Such a wonderful lover. But you didn't cum yet."

"That's ok honey. I don't need to cum right now. I was happy to please you."

"And don't you think I want to do the same for you? Besides, you can't go to bed like that. You won't be able to walk in the morning!" she teased. "Lay back, daddy. I'll take care of this. You get comfortable."

Daniel figured he shouldn't argue with her, so he laid back on the bed, and Sara dismounted him and laid between his legs. She was flat on her tummy when she took the base in her hand and started using the flat of her tongue on his glans, licking all around in an oral version of the handjob method she developed for him. Sara looked up to his eyes, never looking away, keeping her tongue wet and constant on him, playing with his balls with her other hand. Her first hand was jerking him as she licked rapidly. "Cum on, daddy. Shoot that sweet cum on my tongue or on my face if you want. Just share it with me, and maybe I'll share it with you too."

Daniel was moaning with pleasure, similar to what he felt when she used her thumb. Sara gave him the final trick, pushing her finger deep in his ass, past his prostate, and he jerked bolts of creamy cum onto her tongue, 4 or 5 blasts, until his big balls were drained and her mouth was full of sweet cum. When she had it all, Sara moved up and kissed her father, pushing his cum into his mouth, then pulling some back as they both swallowed. "See, daddy? You did need to cum! And I'm so glad you did! I love you daddy. My greatest love."

"And you're mine" he gasped, feeling permanently drained. "You're the best part of my life, and that has nothing to do with sex. I've been proud of you since you were born."

Sara blushed as much as a person with such dark complexion could. "You're so sweet, daddy. We can go to sleep if you like. We can have some more fun in the morning before Joyce and Steph come home. If you're up to it."

"You mean if YOU'RE up to it, don't you?"

"Ha! I'll be ready before you will!"

"Morning will tell, won't it. Wanna bet?"

"What happens if we're both ready?"

"Then we both win, sweetheart. Come sleep in my arms."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next morning, after a very pleasant morning screw in the shower, Daniel and Sara were getting dressed. Joyce and Steph were expected home around noon, an hour away. Sara wanted to talk. "Dad, may I ask you something?"

"Of course, honey. 'Dad', I guess it must be serious."

Sara slapped his shoulder good-naturedly. "It is, I guess. Did you really mean it when you said you wish we could get married? Or was it just romantic talk?"

"Honey, you're my first love, at least since your mom passed. I love and adore Joyce and Steph, but you'll always be a little special. In other words, I meant it." Sara looked at her father, contemplative. "Honey, are you having second thoughts about marrying Steph?"

"Not second thoughts. But you know I'm not a lesbian, and neither is she. We love each other passionately, we connect in every way. But I always thought my mate would be a man, and I can't imagine any man I'd want to be with other than you."

"Sara, honey, we're back at that fathers can't marry daughters point. I love all three of you, and I wouldn't do anything to hurt Steph or Joyce. We're still going to have our times to be intimate together, we'll always share love. But tell me, are you regretting marrying Steph?"

"No. It's not a regret. If I can't marry you, then Steph is perfect for me. I just wish it could be you. My first love."

Daniel took Sara in his arms, the petite teen coming up to his chin, as they stood there just holding each other. "Sara, my darling, you are my soul. We will always, always be together. And we'll have two other wonderful women in our lives."

"Sure, you'll have your little harem, and we'll have only one live cock to work with" she said with mockery in her voice.

"It's good to be the king" he kidded back at her and gave her delightful ass a light swat.

"Hey, don't start anything we don't have time to finish! You know what that does to me!"

"I do indeed." He backed away just a couple of inches so he could look into her eyes. "Seriously honey. Before things go any further. Is Steph the person you want to marry? Do you love her with all your heart? Can you see yourself growing old together?"

"Yes daddy. She makes me just as happy as you do. She's wonderful."

"Then we should never have to talk about this again, hopefully, though you know I am always here for you, whatever your doubts or worries. I want you to be happy more than anything in the world. Now we need to get dressed before Steph and Joyce get here."

"Do we? Do you think they might enjoy coming home to their lovers naked, or almost naked?"

"They just might at that, come to think of it. They just might."

"They'll be here in about 10 minutes, daddy. I think we should get all warmed up for them. No cumming allowed. Just play with me!"

Daniel gathered her tightly in his arms, lifted her up squealing, and tossed her gently on the bed, following her by leaping on top of her. "Oh, my big strong manly daddy! My He-man!" she giggled with playful lust.

"You know it, my wench of a daughter!" he exclaimed as her buried his face in her breasts. Sara yelled with laughter and desire as they rolled around on the king sized bed.

Not long after, while they were making out and squirming around, they heard the front door open and Joyce calling out "Hey, we're home? Where are you, you two animals?"

"Up here!" Sara called out. "My sex maniac father is attacking me!"

Joyce and Steph appeared in the doorway, both smiling at the hot sight in front of them. "Hey, save some of that for us!" Steph pretended to pout. Her lips were even fuller than usual when she pouted. She was impossible to resist.

Joyce said "You two can't get enough of each other, can you? Just keep in mind, I'm marrying that cock, young lady! And I missed it last night, even though my daughter made me cum four times with her talented tongue and fingers. Didn't you, baby?"

"You did quite all right by me, mom. Those sheets were soaked this morning."

Daniel took his lips from Sara's tits long enough to moan "Hey you two, why don't you join us? Plenty of room on the bed for four."

Joyce and Steph got out of their clothes as fast as they possibly could and pounced on the bed. They both went right for Daniels' cock, Joyce holding it at the base while Steph used her wet tongue to lick it all over like a flesh flavored lollipop. Joyce then pushed Daniel away from Sara's pussy. "You've had plenty of time to enjoy this, honey. Let momma have a turn."

Sara gripped the sheets and shuddered as the older woman ran her tongue all around her thick pussy lips. Steph, meanwhile, was occupied sucking Daniels cock, greedily thrilled to have him all to herself. She maneuvered around so she was lying on her back and Daniel was feeding her his dick. He was on his knees and his hands were braced on the top of the headboard, thrusting his cock in and out of her wanton mouth. When he slid backwards, his ass and balls brushed on her big full tits, giving him an extra wave of pleasure.

While Daniel was fucking Steph's face, next to them Joyce and Sara moved into a 69 with Sara on top, and both women were licking and sucking away. Daniel peeked over from time to time while feeding Steph his cock, and reflected, far from the first time, on how wonderful life was.

Sara lifted her head from between Joyce's thighs and said "Stay right there mommy! Be right back!" She jumped off the bed and ran to her bedroom, and a couple of minutes later she came back wearing the strapon, as well as a vibrator and a slender dildo. "I got some gifts for you, mommy' she said coyly.

Joyce, still on her back, smiled and said "I LOVE gifts! And they're just my type!"

Steph's eyes opened wide, her mouth still full of Daniels big dick. Seeing his daughter wearing the even bigger cock around her hips made his cock twitch in Steph's mouth, almost causing him to cum. Instead, he pulled out from her lips and rubbed himself all over her face while he arched back to let his fingers stroke her sloppy pussy.

Sara said "Come on, dad, lets fuck each others finace's, side by side!" She said it with such perverse gusto that everyone else moaned at the idea. "Get on your hands and knees, bitches!"

Both Joyce and Steph turned over, quickly getting into position to be fucked from behind. Sara got right behind Joyce and stroked the thick black cock all along her Joyce's crease, causing the older woman to shiver with a series of small climaxes. Daniel did the same with Steph, but he slapped his cock on her big, soft ass while slipping two fingers into her juicy cunt. Mother and daughter were moaning in heat and finally Joyce groaned "Sara, fuck my mommy cunt now! Make me your bitch! Daniel, fuck my daughter, your other daughter! NOW!"

Sara marveled over how wicked Joyce could get, even more so than Steph. She couldn't deny her 'mommy' any longer and she started to slowly thrust the huge silicone dick inside her, eventually getting almost all the way inside.

While Joyce was biting down on the pillow in front of her, Daniel stuffed his member all the way into Steph, fully buried inside her steamy snatch. The soft hairs of his pelvis tickled Steph's ass and she moved her hips around so his head hit all the best spots.

Everyone was moaning, even Sara, whose clit was stimulated by the small nubbin on the interior side of the huge toy. "Next time, I'm getting a double dildo so we can fuck each other at the same time" she grunted to both the other women. "Then I can both fuck you and get fucked myself!"

Steph started fucking Daniel as he kept as still as he could with just his hands on her hips. She turned to her mother and both women kissed passionately while they got fucked together. Inspired by that kinky sight, Sara and Daniel turned and kissed as well while they fucked their respective partners.

Both father and daughter were pounding away, their hips slapping against soft round asses. Then Sara had another very wicked idea. She picked up the vibrator and after turning it on, she pushed it against her own flowing pussy. "Oh fuck....." she moaned as the vibe caused a quaking in her body as she kept fucking Joyce, who was approaching her own orgasm. But that wasn't the wicked part. She took the vibrator, now coated in her musky cream, and put it at the entrance to Daniels asshole.

"FUCK!" he screamed as he practically jumped out of his skin. "What the fuck, Sara?"

"Help me, both of you!" Sara yelled at the other women. Steph clamped down hard on Daniels cock while Joyce slid off Sara's cock and scooted quickly behind Daniel and held him in her arms, leaving enough room for Sara to keep the vibrator at her fathers ass. Joyce licked his ear, her big tits were pressed into his back and Steph was clenching and unclenching with her Kegel muscles around his throbbing cock. Joyce whispered "Try to keep from cumming as long as you can, 'daddy'. It'll be worth it" she said as she licked his ear again.

Daniel didn't know whether he was coming or going. He was overwhelmed with the most intense sexual sensations he could imagine. Sara pushed the buzzing toy a couple of inches into his ass and his cock was jumping around inside Steph's gushing cunt. She cried out and blathered unintelligible sounds and words as she came over and over. Daniel was still humping her uncontrollably as the toy went deeper into his rectum. He was getting to the point where he wouldn't be able to hold back.....

"Fuck, I'm going to cum!" he screamed. Joyce knelt down, pulled his dick from her daughters frothy pussy and milked his jerking dick all over Stephs ample ass. He kept cumming and cumming, shooting what felt like a bucket of thick, pearly white sauce on Steph's lovely cheeks. Joyce then scooted in front of Sara again, on her back this time, and the younger girl mounted her again, pounding Joyce's desperate pussy.

"Fuck me Sara, fuck your mommy, you little motherfucker!" Sara was covered in sweat from pounding Joyce's pussy, her ass rising and falling much like a man's would. Joyce came with a rush of expletives and everyone fell on the bed in a heap of limbs and heaving chests. The scent of sex and sweat was almost overpowering.

Daniel was the first to speak. "I can't believe I let my daughter fuck me in my ass."

Everyone chuckled at that. "Why not?" Sara replied. "You've fucked all of us that way. You can't say you didn't enjoy it."

"Yeah, but it would have been nice to be asked first."

"If I had asked, you might have said no. You know what they say, better to ask for forgiveness than for permission."

"I'm not going to win this argument, am I?" Daniel said resignedly.

"Don't count on it, dear" Joyce said. "It's you against three women. You're not likely to win any arguments ever again."

"Besides, you fucked me harder than I think you've ever fucked any of us before" Steph added. "You were an animal! It was great!"

"Yeah, well, if I'm asked to keep doing that, I might have to retire my penis."

All three women protested good-naturedly. "Ok, but can I at least retire for the afternoon? Maybe get some food in us? Please?" he mock begged.

"Come on, girls, let's give poor daddy a rest" Sara said. "We can take advantage of him again tonight. Maybe I'll let one of you fuck me this time."

"Promise? I'm holding you to it!" Steph said.

Sara kept her promise and let Steph fuck her while Daniel and Joyce screwed next to them. It was a fun night. Like most nights.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As always, your votes and comments are always appreciated.


12