Daniel Ch. 01

Story Info
A young guy meets a woman ready to use that sexual energy.
6.7k words
4.75
15.3k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/30/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desirelit
desirelit
927 Followers

Daniel hopped off his bike and locked it up. He walked out of the parking lot, across the boardwalk and grassy area and stepped onto the beach. His legs still felt like he was peddling, and the adjustment to walking and then walking in sand was funny, but he appreciated feeling the strain. He intentionally chose a section of the beach that wasn't super crowded. Being shoulder to shoulder with guys wearing bicycle shorts and covered in baby oil wasn't what he was interested in. He walked just up past the dunes, spread out his towel with the expertise he had gained from doing this lots of times, and he plopped down, his first rest in a while. He relaxed to the feel of the sun and the sound of the waves.

"Hi," a voice called from behind him. He turned and saw a girl sitting on a towel pretty close to where he was, who had been obscured from his view by the dunes. Also he had been focused on the water and just not paying attention. She was sitting, learning on her arms behind her. Her legs were spread wide. She had curly brown hair, a nice curvy figure under her red one piece bathing suit, and Daniel noticed, a wet spot right at her crotch. The sight of it was so hot Daniel caught his breath.

"Didn't mean to startle you," she said, laughing. "I'm Nicole."

"Hi Nicole," Daniel said. "I'm sorry, I was so focused on the water I didn't even notice you there. Sorry to crowd you, when there's all this room here."

"Oh, don't be silly," she said. "I do come here to avoid the crowds in the other areas of the beach, but you're fine where you are. It's nice to have some company. What's your name?"

"Oh, it's Daniel, sorry," Daniel said, getting up to shake her hand, realizing he had been getting hard from seeing her wet crotch, then falling to his knees between her legs to hide himself, and acting like this had been his plan all along.

Nicole smiled and shook his hand. She looked him over slowly, and almost certainly saw what he was trying to hide.

"Sorry, I'm a sweaty mess," Daniel said.

"Oh, no problem," Nicole said, admiring the sheen of sweat. "Were you jogging?"

"No, I rode my bike here. It's about 10 miles each way."

"Oh wow," Nicole said. "You into fitness or something?"

"Honestly, it keeps me sane, getting some energy out," Daniel said, wondering if that was too much. He was 20 and was feeling horny pretty much all the time. Rides like this helped distract him from that.

"I think I could probably use a bit of that," Nicole said, smiling.

They laughed together a bit. Daniel pulled out his water and drank deeply. Then he pulled out his bottle of sunscreen and rubbed some on his legs, arms, chest and face. Nicole watched him intently, the wet spot on her swimsuit not getting any dryer.

"Let me get your back," she said.

"Oh, thanks," Daniel said. Having her touch him sounded great. Maybe counter productive to the bike ride, but still. And he had gotten weird burns before just in the areas he couldn't reach and they were miserable and embarrassing.

"As long as you help me out then, too. I should really be better with applying that stuff."

He sat between her legs facing the same direction and she rubbed lotion on her hands and applied it to his back. She started with his shoulders, massaging it in, listening attentively for his sighs as she rubbed it in. Then she slid down his back, and went around, under his arms, to rub his chest. Her touch excited him, and he inhaled deeply, doing a horrible job of hiding how much he enjoyed this, if he was trying at all. She did his lower back, and again wrapped around, her fingers barely dipping below the edge of his swimsuit. He felt like his heart was going to burst out of his chest, and then suddenly it was over.

"OK," Nicole said, turning around. "Now you do me."

"Yeah, sure," Daniel said, thankful she had turned like that so she wouldn't see the erection that never seemed to go away.

He squirted some sunscreen into his hands and applied it to her shoulders. As he reached Nicole's neck she dipped her head down and groaned in satisfaction at the feel of his hands rubbing there. She wasn't making any attempt to make him feel like she wasn't enjoying this.

"Could you get my front, too?" NIcole asked. "I haven't put any on."

"Sure," Daniel choked out. He scooted closer, his inner thighs touching her hips and outer thighs, bare skin to skin, and he wrapped his hands around to run lotion on the front of her neck, down her chest, just to the edge of her swimsuit, touching the top of her full breasts. Daniel bit his lip to control himself just as Nicole scooted back.

"There, that should be easier for you to get to me," Nicole said as her butt grazed his swimsuit covered erection.

Daniel rubbed her arms, under her arms, her sides from her underarms to the arm holes of her suit. He breathed deeply. That seemed like it. Anymore and he didn't know if he could -

Nicole moved onto her knees and bent over, her wide butt pointing at Daniel's face, She slowly and carefully spread her legs and lay her face down on the towel, giving him a perfect view of that growing wet spot.

"Is this better for getting my legs?" She asked coquetishly. She must know what she was doing to him. Whether this was Heaven or Hell he wasn't sure, but it was so close to touching her everywhere he wanted to it was some sort of blissful agony.

"Yeah, this is great," he said, staring at her round butt, the wet spot, her legs. He deliberated in his mind how to do this best. Both legs at the same time, outer parts first? How would he do the inside of her legs then? He decided to to her feet and calves first, one leg at a time and see how she felt after that. Starting with the left leg he put the sunscreen on, definitely more of a massage than just putting lotion on. He massaged her toes and calves firmly. Her sighs encouraged him to keep up the massage thing. He moved on to the other leg. He looked up at her butt, at the wet spot, and breathed in, hoping he could smell her. All he smelled was the sun screen, but he attentively watched her curvy butt squirm just a bit, and the wet spot not get any dryer.

Now he started on her left thigh, starting down at the knee. As he rubbed here she lifted her knee so he could rub lotion on that, too, and the movement made the left side of her butt touch his face, bare skin to skin.

"I'm sorry, I'm shoving my butt right in your face," Nicole said.

"No, it's fine. Thanks for lifting your knee," he said.

"You're doing a really good job," she said softly. She put her knee back down and he worked higher, getting all sides of her thigh, working up slowly. It felt incredible. The soft, smooth, firm leg. He thought he felt heat coming off her crotch the higher he got. Her sighs drove him wild. When he got to the top of her thigh, her crotch, her hip, he slowly, firmly, carefully applied sunscreen, getting so close, touching parts of her he wouldn't dream of touching if they hadn't been in their swimsuits.

"Oh, you're doing such a nice job," Nicole said hoarsely.

Daniel choked out a thanks, feeling his breath bounce off her hip and butt and come back to his face. He moved over to the other leg, and again Nicole lifted her leg to let her knee get lotioned. This time she pressed her hip against his face, keeping it there for a bit, and she said nothing. Then she put it back in place, spreading her legs a bit more. Daniel worked his way up, and once at the top of her leg Nicole groaned.

"Could you put extra in that area, both sides. And go under the suit a tiny bit. I'd hate to get burned there," she asked.

"Definitely. You don't want to get burned there," he said, and using both hands he rubbed lotion on her upper thighs and butt and just under the edge of her suit in the front. Nicole sighed audibly. Daniel decided to see if he could make this dream come true go further. "You should moisturize your body after you shower off the salt and sunscreen, too," he said.

"That sounds like a great idea," she gasped out.

And he was done. He had no more reason to keep his hands on her, particularly her crotch. He pulled away slowly, wishing it could go on.

"There you go. You should be good now," Daniel said.

Nicole sat back down the way she had been before, definitely wet now. And her nipples poked through the fabric of her swimsuit, her chest above the suit flush. "Thanks," she said. "That was great. I never want to put my own sunscreen on again!" She laughed.

"Sounds like a good job to me!" Daniel said.

Nicole sat looking at Daniel, smiling for a bit. "What do you do for work?" she asked.

"I'm in college. I work part time at a restaurant, but that's just for now."

"You're in college? I just assumed we were the same age," Nicole said.

"Why?" Daniel said, "how old are you?"

"I'm 30," Nicole said, smiling."I guess I should take that as a compliment if you thought I was in college, too."

Daniel thought for a moment about apologizing for thinking she was his age, but then couldn't figure out why he'd do that. She laughed at his stunned look.

"Am I scaring you off, being 10 years older than you?" Nicole asked playfully. She had so much confidence in herself, so much more than Daniel had in himself.

"Oh, no," Daniel said. Nicole laughed again.

"Good!" Nicole said. "Listen, I'm having a couple of friends over my place tonight to hang out and have a couple of drinks. Want to join us?"

"Uh...yeah, sure," Daniel said. He wasn't working tonight and while he lived with his parents, they were happy when he looked like he had a life.

"Cool. It will be a lot of fun to have someone new in our group. It looks like it's getting stormy. Can I give you a ride so you don't have to ride 10 miles in the rain?"

"Yeah, definitely," Daniel said. "Thanks."

They gathered their stuff and walked to the parking lot. They both threw on light clothes they had in their bags, and the tension eased a bit.

Nicole was a nurse and worked weird hours. She had her own small apartment. Her friends were older than Daniel, but younger than her, and they had their own places, too. Daniel explained how the realization that she was older and they were going to have drinks had taken him off guard.

"Well, you're an adult now, too," she said. "It can kind of creep up on you, but here you are."

True. Weird but true. Daniel loaded his bike in her trunk and gave her directions to his parents house. "I'll come back for you at 7. Sound good?"

"Yeah, thanks," Daniel said. He waved as she left, still a bit stunned. He put his bike away and headed in. After talking to his parents and eating a bit he saw he didn't have a lot of time. He showered and dressed - not even enough time to jerk off, which he felt he desperately needed to do.

Nicole was there promptly at 7. Daniel had dressed in jeans and a t-shirt - he didn't really know how to dress for hanging out with adults at an apartment, but whatever. Nicole was wearing something that looked like someone would wear when they'd play tennis. It was form fitting, one piece, short, showing a lot of leg, and on top it hugged her chest, not covering a lot, and held up by a thin strap around her neck. She looked fantastic. Daniel caught her catching him looking at her. He quickly turned away, and she smiled.

"I did what you told me to," she said.

"Huh?"

"I showered and moisturized. Here," she said, grabbed his hand and put it on her thigh, just below her skirt. His heart flew up to his throat.

"Feels nice and soft?"

"Yeah...feels great," he stammered. She smiled and drove on.

Nicole told him she'd give him a ride home, too. She wasn't going to drink - she had to be at work in less than 10 hours, and she wasn't going to go into work after drinking. Definitely made sense, and Daniel was relieved that he'd have a ride.

When they got to Nicole's apartment they went in. The living room was a couch and a chair and a TV. Pretty small, but cute. Nicole went to make drinks in the kitchen and Daniel went with her. She made a pitcher of frozen margaritas that looked really strong and tasted like limeade. Just as she was pouring them out into glasses her friends arrived, Anna and Laura.

Anna and Laura had already heard about Daniel, they told him, laughing and bumping into each other. They both worked, some sort of jobs in retail which neither of them had any interest in talking about. They went for the drinks and cheered when they got them, heading back to the living room to relax and enjoy.

"Off of work, with friends with the best margaritas imaginable. This is pretty good," Laura said.

Nicole sat in the chair, Daniel between Laura and Anna on the not very large couch. They were a little squished together. After hanging out a bit and feeling the drinks kick in Nicole said she had an idea. She went to her room, brought back a laptop, made some room on the coffee table for it, and spoke.

"Alright. What's your favorite type of porn lately?" she asked.

Anna burst out laughing and Laura almost spit her drink out. Daniel felt trapped, about to be outed as a porn watching pervert.

"Oh please, you horny bitches," Nicole said. "I know you're watching porn all the time. Laura?"

Laura paused to compose herself. "For me it's more stories than videos." Laura and Nicole groaned and laughed. "I've been getting into blackmail stuff," she quickly admitted and went for her drink again.

"What's that?" Nicole asked.

Anna stepped in for her friend. "Is that where a guy has some evidence that a woman cheated on her husband or something and he makes her pleasure him or he'll tell?"

"Yeah," Laura said softly, and drank.

"Hot. That's pretty hot," Nicole said, nodding. "Ok, Anna?"

"I like those ones where a guy massages a woman, it seems professional and non-sexual, and he keeps doing little things to turn her on until...."

"Until he fucks her," Nicole finished for her. Laura burst out laughing.

"Yeah. Yeah, that's it," Anna said.

"That sounds pretty awesome. Let's watch one. What should I search for?" Nicole asked, picking up the computer. Anna gave her the words to search for.

In the video a Japanese man in some sort of lab coat approached a blond suburban wife looking lady and offered her a free massage at his new massage studio that needed to build a reputation. She quickly agreed. She was really modest and hesitant to undress or let him touch her, but before long he was moving his hands all over her, and you could see her loosening up.

"Hey, this looks like us at the beach Daniel," Nicole said. Anna and Laura made surprised faces and turned to look at Daniel.

"Well, I..." Daniel stammered.

"You should keep watching," Nicole told him. "You had me for sure once you did my feet." She smiled at him and gestured to the screen, so he'd shake from his stupor of staring at her and watch.

Before long the woman was naked, the man was massaging her ass and her breasts, brushing up against her pussy, and finally he was playing with her and arousing her while acting like it was all part of the massage. She was a trembling, wet, softly moaning pile of goo, and he then stopped holding back, massaging her pussy to orgasms, ignoring and shooing away her weak protests. He took his cock out, put it in her mouth, then her pussy, and she was cumming and encouraging him. It was super hot.

Laura and Nicole and Anna were watching intently. Anna, on Daniel's right side, had her left hand on Daniel's thigh and her right hand across her body holding onto his right arm. She was squeezing pretty tightly, and Daniel could feel her legs shifting.

"Daniel, you should give Anna a massage like you gave me at the beach," Nicole said. They both looked at her surprised. "He's good, trust me. You can meet here while I'm at work tomorrow."

"Sure, that sounds great, if you have time," Daniel said quickly.

"Yeah, yeah. I do," Anna said. Nicole had basically just set the two up to reenact this porn video and they were both electrified. The video ended with the Japanese man cumming all over the slightly rounded belly and trimmed but hairy pussy of the suburban housewife, who breathed deeply, a sheen of sweat over her body.

"Very hot," Nicole said. "I don't have a video either, but I'll tell you what scenario really gets me going," she said. "I want to pimp out a stud. I want to have women I know pay me for a guy's cock. I tell him where to go, he fucks these women, then he comes back to me for his cut of the money and I clean his filthy cock and he takes care of me, since I'm the boss."

"Wow," Daniel choked out.

"You think you know some women who would pay?" Laura asked.

"Definitely," Nicole said. "It doesn't have to be a fortune. How much do you make at the restaurant, Daniel?" she asked.

Daniel was so turned on and embarrassed at the same time he thought his cock would break through his pants and his head would turn on fire. "Uh, after tips, like $15/hr. So like $75 a night."

"See? I could charge $150 and I know a bunch of women who would line up to pay that," Nicole said. They were all quiet for a minute as they tried to figure out if Nicole was saying she planned to stud Daniel out.

"OK, enough talk about pimping you out. What are you into? What porn do you watch?" Nicole asked Daniel. "Come on, we all admitted our perversions. Go for it."

"I like CFNM parties," Daniel said. They all looked confused. Nicole asked Daniel what to search for, they found a video and started it.

"Is this a new term for stripping?" Laura asked. Just then, the guy dancing around in the video took his tiny underwear, that was like a sack, off. The girls looked, unblinking, as he danced right up into the faces of women and pushed his penis at their mouths. After two or three people, one opened her mouth and started to suck him off. Everyone cheered.

"Holy shit," Anna said.

"I've never seen a party like that," Nicole said.

The guy pulled his now much harder cock from the woman's mouth and he bounced around some more. He moved up to a woman showing some cleavage, and he slapped his cock against the exposed tops of her breasts. She started sucking him, and other women moved in. One started to make out with him, and another bent behind him, caressing and kissing his ass. He reached behind himself and guided her to kiss and lick his asshole, and the woman with his cock in her mouth went deep and fast, slobber spilling out of her mouth. He reached his hand down and played with the pussy of the woman he was making out with. Before long he pulled his cock out and jerked off the rest of the way, spraying the women with his cum.

Daniel was feeling a lot bolder now. "I don't really love that part," he said. The girls shifted their attention to listen carefully to him. "I wish they came in their mouths," he said matter of factly.

"Definitely," Nicole said quietly.

The video wrapped up and they sat there quietly for a minute. Daniel took a big sip of his drink that somehow kept getting refilled.

"You should do that," Nicole said. Daniel looked like this was a crazy idea. "Seriously," she said. "You have a nice body. You don't need a monster cock to do that - that guy wasn't huge."

"Yeah, I don't know," Daniel said. "I don't know that this type of thing happens in reality. I'm not too great a dancer, either."

"Uh, no one cares about his dancing," Anna said. Laura and Nicole nodded.

"Well," Nicole said. "I know we'd love to see it, and I'm pretty sure at least three of us would suck your cock." Anna and Laura looked wide eyed and a little shocked, but they nodded slightly.

"I'll move this computer and table out of the way, dim the light and put on some music," Nicole said. Daniel tried to protest, not sure if he wanted to, not sure what to say in this situation, and then the table was gone, the lights were down and there was some music playing. Daniel couldn't really hear it over the sound of his heart beating so loud, though.

desirelit
desirelit
927 Followers
12