Daniel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, show's on," Nicole said, gesturing at the floor where the table had been. Anna and Laura each held onto an arm and helped/forced Daniel to stand.

"This looks promising," Nicole said, seeing the crotch of his jeans pushed out from his ever present erection.

Daniel was a bit frozen in fear though. Nicole got up, got behind him, and used her hands and body, grinding against his back, to get him moving. She started pulling up his t-shirt, and pulled it off. It was already happening. Daniel relaxed, sensing this wasn't headed towards embarrassment, but possibly the best night of his life.

Anna and Laura hooted and clapped. Daniel was slim and his exercise to try to keep from going crazy from horniness had positive results on his body. They reached up to stroke his chest. He got into it and danced in front of them as they caressed him. He slowly undid the button to his jeans. Laura stroked his stomach low, just above his now exposed underwear. She smiled and looked him in the face. Daniel unzipped his pants, swaying and very slowly pulling them down, until his underwear covered cock popped over the jeans. The girls cheered and Daniel smiled. It was dark, so they couldn't clearly see the wet area on his navy blue boxer briefs where he had been leaking pre cum for hours. He somehow got his jeans off without tripping himself onto the floor, giving them a view of his butt. Anna and Laura hooted and slapped his ass. Now he was just wearing his underwear.

He danced over to Nicole and moved his body, waving his crotch in her face. She hooted, too, reaching out to stroke his stomach. Daniel looked down at her smile, her eyes, looking back at him in his face and then down his body. His gaze shifted down to her exposed cleavage. When she looked up at his face again he took her hands and slowly pulled down his underwear together with her, while looking her in the eye. When they were around his thighs she smiled at him, slowly shifted her attention to his now naked crotch, bent in, and sucked the head of his cock into her mouth.

Anna and Laura cheered and clapped. They knelt on either side of Daniel, stroking and kissing his thighs, his stomach and his crotch. Laura tilted her head, her hair falling all to one side, moved in and started licking Daniel's balls. He put a head on Nicole and Laura's heads gently, amazed at the incredible feeling of having them both work his crotch. Nicole loudly popped her mouth off of Daniels rock hard cock, laughed and stood, still holding his cock firmly. She kissed Daniel sloppily, deeply. He tasted her and the tasted of his own cock from her lips and mouth. He never imagined something like this, but it didn't disgust him at all. He didn't even see it happening, but Laura moved up from his balls to sucking his cock, while Nicole still held it. Nicole looked down at Laura hungrily slurping and sucking.

"Suck that cock, that's it," Nicole encouraged. Daniel's hands roamed Nicole's back, he kissed her behind her ear, now her neck, now his hand moved around to her breast and squeezed. He felt Anna kneel behind him, slap his ass and kiss it, lick it, squeeze it, force his ass cheeks apart. He spread his legs to steady himself as he undid the tied strap holding the top of Nicole's skirt or dress or whatever it was around her chest. There was clearly no bra under it, and her breasts spilled out. Daniel pawed at them, squeezing them, pushing them together, making the nipples stand out. He bent his head and sucked on one. Anna hungrily licked at Daniel's asshole, flicking her tongue against it. The sensation, along with sucking on Nicole's tits, made Daniel even harder. Laura groaned appreciatively and sucked harder and deeper.

"Oh fuck..." Daniel said.

"Swallow down all that ball milk," Nicole said. "Daniel likes when a girl swallows," she said to Laura. Laura sucked noisily, pumping her head and slurping. Daniel came so hard he saw black for a moment. Laura groaned, swallowing and sucking up every drop. She finally popped his spent cock from her mouth. Laura wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Anna stepped away from Daniel and stood up.

"Now that was fun," Nicole said. "Thank you for sharing that with us, Daniel." She tied her top back on.

"Mmm," Laura said, savoring the taste in her mouth. "I think it's time for us to go, Anna."

Anna nodded and grabbed her purse.

Daniel moved to collect his clothes.

"Where do you think you're going, stud?" Nicole asked.

"Oh, right, you're giving me a ride home," Daniel said.

"Not for a while. Don't bother putting your pants back on. I want to see you dance some more."

Anna and Laura giggled and waved bye as they left. When Daniel turned around Nicole was sitting again. She smiled at him. "Ready to dance some more?" she asked. Daniel's cock bounced up erect, effectively answering that question.

Daniel sauntered up to Nicole. She looked into his eyes and smiled and opened her mouth. Daniel slowly swayed back and forth, moving towards her, until he slipped his cock into her waiting mouth. She laughed around him, then started sucking, then bobbing her head. She groaned around his dick.

Daniel had his hands on her shoulders. He untied her top and slipped it down. He pulled his cock from her mouth. It glistened, rock hard and covered with her spit. He took her hands and moved them in a way she knew he wanted her to stand. She did, they kissed, and he worked her skirt off her body. She had no panties on. She kicked off her shoes and the skirt, still kissing him. She led him to her bedroom and sat him down on the bed. He moved back onto the bed and lay down. Nicole got on the bed on her knees, gave Daniel a devious smile, then got on her hands, too, scooted back and swung a leg over him, until she started sitting her round butt down on his face. Just as her soaking wet crotch landed on his face he felt her mouth engulf his dick. Daniel took an ass cheek in each hand and sunk his face into her neatly trimmed pussy, the smell engulfing him, the wetness, the taste. He licked furiously, sucking on her clit. Her thighs moved and she grunted. Daniel came up off of her. He needed to have her.

Nicole caught her breath, a huge smile on her flushed face, her lips swollen from sucking, around her mouth wet with her own saliva. She looked amazing.

"Wait," Nicole said. "I want to put on a bathing suit."

"What?" Daniel said, completely confused.

"I want you to do what you did to me at the beach. But I want you to take advantage of me, like we saw that Japanese guy do in the video. I want you to push it, I'll protest, but you'll convince me and tease me and excite me and then you'll fuck me like you own me. I want you to practice for tomorrow, with Anna."

Daniel looked stunned, but still super excited. He wasn't sure what was going on, but it all sounded good.

"You turn me on like crazy. I love what you did to me, and what you're into. And I love the idea of unleashing you on my friends and getting the sloppy seconds. It's something I have always wanted to do, so now I'm getting to do it."

"OK," Daniel said softly. Sounded great to him, so why fight it?

Nicole quickly went through her drawers and put on a bikini that tied together at her back and sides. She laid down a big towel on her bed and got a bottle of baby oil out. She was about to hand the baby oil to Daniel, then stopped.

"You need to get some pants on. This isn't going to work if that big cock is already out."

"Oh, yeah, of course," Daniel said. He started pulling on his underwear.

"That's enough. It's like a swimsuit," she said, handed him the bottle of baby oil and laid down.

Daniel thought quickly, then said "You really need to take care of your skin. You need to have sunscreen on."

"If you say so," Nicole said. "I don't know, though. I don't really know you. Maybe I should rub it in myself."

Daniel got on top of the Nicole's legs, just above the knees and put a hand on her back. "I insist," he said. "There are parts you can't reach very well and I doubt you'll be as thorough as I'll be."

"Oh...ok, if you insist," Nicole said hesitantly. She played the part so well, she was so different from the way she'd been at the beach.

Daniel squirted some baby oil into his hands, slipped the bottle half way into his underwear at his hip, and started rubbing Nicole's shoulders.

"Oh..." Nicole said in a mixture of shock and pleasure at the feeling of his strong hands as they massaged the oil into her. He kneaded and squeezed her neck and shoulders, her arms, then her back just below the strap of her top. His hands slipped under the back and he massaged.

"Is, is this OK?

"What's that?"

"Is it OK that you're under the back of my bathing suit?" Nicole asked.

"You're right," Daniel said, hesitating. "So silly of me. I could get your suit full of this sunscreen. Let me just undo this for you."

"Wait," Nicole said.

"What's the matter? You need to be covered with sunscreen. If your suit shifts a little you could get a burn where I avoided because of your suit. Just relax. I know what I'm doing."

"Oh, yes, I guess..." Nicole said, giving up on that point as Daniel undid the ties on the back of her top. He gently brought the ties down to the sides, the sides of her breasts now exposed.

"I should move it out of the way, so it doesn't get sunscreen dripping onto it," he said, and moved the bathing suit top away. It wasn't just undone, it was off. He got more oil on his hands and massaged anew. Nicole whimpered under his touch. He rubbed all over her back, then started on her sides, and before long was caressing the sides of her breasts with baby oil. Just as Nicole was about to say something, he moved on, and she stopped. Now he was working her feet, massaging them deeply, just like he had done at the beach.

Daniel was firm and thorough, putting the strength of his hands into rubbing the oil into her skin, and working every muscle he could. He moved up from her feet to her ankles and her calves, her legs spreading slowly and steadily as he firmly worked them and opened her up.

"Could you get on your knees, so I'll be able to rub the sunscreen onto your knees and all your legs, not just the backs?"

"Uh...but my top is off."

"You can keep your chest and face down against the towel," he told her. "Just get on your knees."

Nicole tried to do as Daniel said, keeping her bare chest pressed against the towel. She was more focused on that and didn't really focus on the fact that she was bending over, legs now spread, with Daniel between her legs.

"Ok," he said, "just lift up this knee first." He lifted her left leg gently. She raised her knee, trying to keep her chest against the towel, but it just wasn't working.

"Here," Daniel said. "Let me help." He took another towel and laid it over her back, hanging down her sides. This would shield her exposed breasts if anyone else were there to see her, but they weren't. Only Daniel was there with her on the beach. And he'd be able to see them perfectly from behind her. "That will give you some privacy. Now just raise your knee for me, so I can rub the lotion on it," he said, lifting her knee now, not waiting for her to do it. She knew she was exposed to him. She had been before, but now her bare breasts were on display for him, and the thought of him manipulating her and exposing her excited her.

Daniel rubbed her knee and put it back down, no hint he had seen her exposed breasts.

"Now the other one," he said, lifting that knee. He had already seen her bare chested. It was both exciting to her, and seemed like not that big a deal. She didn't resist at all. Now Daniel moved on to rubbing her left leg all around, starting down by her knee and sliding up, firmly massaging every muscle. He went higher and higher, until he was by her crotch, his knuckles brushing against the crotch of her swimsuit as he worked her upper thighs. Nicole gasped and spread her legs a bit more, not sure if she was trying to give him access or moving so he wouldn't brush against her. Then, just as Nicole thought she'd have to try to resist Daniel, he started on her other leg, again just above the knee. Again he slowly and firmly moved up, and she knew what was coming, and sure enough, soon his hand brushed against her excited sex, barely covered by her sopping bikini bottom. Now she didn't want to resist him. She wanted him to suggest taking over her bottom.

"I'll do your stomach now," Daniel said, and rubbed baby oil above the bikini she wanted off, no longer worried about her breasts that were exposed to Daniel. Daniel's hands worked higher, to her rib cage, his thumbs wrapping around her sides, and soon the backs of his hands brushed against her breasts. She gasped, and his hands moved up and now squeezed her breasts, moving in to squeeze her nipples. Just as Nicole moaned, Daniel moved higher to rub above her breasts, his crotch now rubbing against Nicole's butt and crotch. As she wiggled slightly and started to press back, Daniel pulled back, finished with that part of her, too. Nicole was going crazy. Daniel took the towel that lay over Nicole's back to cover her breasts, and moved it back to cover her lower back and butt. Her breasts were now exposed, though to no one who hadn't seen them, and she didn't care.

"I covered you up so I can remove this now," Daniel.

"Uh huh," Nicole gasped. She was bent all the way over, to present as much of her ass and pussy as she could. Her legs were spread and her thighs trembled. Daniel undid the strings holding her bikini bottom together and peeled it over her, letting her soaked pussy come into view right in front of his face. The heat and musk coming off of her were strong, and Daniel made no secret of inhaling her natural perfume. This made Nicole even hotter. Her lips and asshole twitched in anticipation.

Daniel massaged her ass and all around her pussy with the baby oil, turning her on and driving her crazy. She so desperately wanted him to take her, to eat her, to finger her, something.

"I don't want to leave any part of you unmassaged," Daniel said, moving his hands away. "But I don't want to irritate you with sunscreen where it shouldn't go. She heard him pull down his underwear and she breathed heavily in anticipation.

"OK, thanks," She said. She felt Daniel hold her right hip firmly, then felt the tip of his hard cock slide along her dripping slit. "Oh that's good," she gasped. He laughed softly. She knew she was completely under the control of this younger man, bent over and exposed and begging for him to fill her. And he did.

Daniel slid his cock up to her open pussy hole and slid in, going deep until his crotch was against her. He felt so thick, so deep. His other hand now held her other hip, just as firmly, and he started to pump into her with long, hard thrusts. The towel started to slide down her head, she reached up and pulled it off, fantasizing she was at the beach, being fucked hard out in the open by this stud who had driven her crazy with his massaging and applying of sunscreen. She was completely naked, bent over completely, taking him.

"Oh yeah," Daniel said. "Is this feeling good for you?" He knew the answer. He wanted to hear her struggle to answer.

"Oh fuck....oh yeah. You're so thick, going so deep."

"Want to work all those muscles," Daniel said, keeping up the pace, loving the squelching sound of her tightly filled, soaked pussy, the sound of his crotch slapping against her, of her gasps and moans. He felt her tight around him.

"Do you like being filled and getting it deep?"

"Oh yes. I love your big cock," Nicole said, gripping the towel under her and the sheets as she felt waves of pleasure, and Daniel gave her no rest or mercy. He slammed into her, their bodies slapping, her butt cheeks shaking, his balls swinging. The smell of her aroused sex filled the room. Sweat glistened on her ass and back. Daniel's hands held fast to her hips as he pumped into her.

"Oh fuck...I'm going to cum," he said.

"Yes...keep going...shoot it up me," Nicole said.

Daniel's orgasm built from his chest and his knees until the sensations converged on his hard worked cock and he felt his balls seize and erupt over and over into Nicole. She gasped as she felt him throb and unload in her. His pumping faltered as the incredible sensation overwhelmed him. Finally he pulled his spent cock from her, and breathed heavily, trying to recover.

Nicole slumped her raised butt down, sighing and laughing. "I have never been so thoroughly fucked," she said. "You are a total stud. I can't wait until you do this to Anna and come tell me about it. Come over here, I want to clean your cock with my mouth, like I'll do tomorrow."

12