Daniel Ch. 05: Aoife's Story Acted Out

Story Info
Daniel fucks Aoife, two young Proctors' asses.
17.4k words
4.68
18k
14

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This fifth story continues the introduction of Daniel. Here in involves scenes of graphic sex including seduction, reluctance, cunnilingus, anal and incest. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by female adults over eighteen years old.

PS: I tell a Gothic story within this story so cut me some slack if I screwed up the correct punctuation. I also send out blessings for covering care during these troubled times. Be safe, be smart, stay protected. (zde)

My name is Daniel Johnson. I have my PhD in English Literature and I have accepted a short term assignment at an extremely private women's boarding school in New England. I have created an Independent Study of Gothic erotic novels. It comprises five senior students over eighteen that I have converted into my supplicants and have my sexual way with them during this Friday night class.

This all started because I fucked a girl on the train and a woman from the hotel bar. The girl turned out to be the Dean's over eighteen years daughter and the woman turned out to be the Dean's wife. I fucked them both one night in my new school quarters but was caught by that Dean. I helped him become a dominant over his wife and daughter. But his age, being in his sixties he gave me permission to have sex and ownership with both his wife and daughter to ease demands on him. We became friends and he offered me a full time assignment starting after New Years.

So this was another Friday night special Independent Study meeting in my quarters. My five girls, Penelope, Tsumugi, Aoife, Betty and Veronica floated in and kissed me deeply then found their favorite place to sit. All my young women are seniors at this exclusive female boarding school. All are over eighteen.

"Tonight ladies I have excerpts from an erotic Gothic adventure novel that I have edited and Aoife will play the role of the heroine. We will act out the story centering all the sexual pleasure on our beautiful heroine Aoife."

I told Penelope and Veronica to remove Aoife's school clothes and dress her in the gossamer night clothes I handed them for the story. Aoife with no embarrassment allowed the two women to remove her school clothes. Her school blouse then her bra was removed. Her full young breasts settled and her nipples hardened. They unzipped her school skirt and slowly pulled her yellow panties down revealing her red curls covered pussy. By now all five women had been naked in my quarters watching each other get fucked on my fat cock and following my orders.

The night dress was shear and Aoife's dark nipples were apparent as well as the darkness between her thighs. I moved my padded dining chair and told Aoife to sit. "Let's begin," I said taking over as narrator and director. The narration and acting begins. (Again sorry if the punctuation is not perfect - just enjoy the story as my coven sexually acts out the story).

Aoife was a niece in an isolated manor house way up in the moors. Her Uncle wanted to marry her off to improve his financial outlook but that was not what Aoife wanted. She wanted adventure and excitement like she reads in her racy books. She wanted to be a fierce independent woman ready to face the world, making her own decisions.

As she sat in front of her mirror in her night clothes her two ladies-in-waiting, Penelope and Veronica attended her. They brushed her beautiful long red hair and took liberties with her young vibrant body. Aoife had come to expect and desire their explicit play. She often took them to her bed at night to seek the pleasure they gave her. She opened her thighs anticipating now what Veronica loved to do to her.

Penelope brushed Aoife's long hair down her back. She brushed the red strands in front running the bristles across Aoife's breasts and hardening those nipples. As she felt Veronica move between her legs she moved her ass to the edge of the chair and opened wide her thighs. Veronica pushed the silky night shift up Aoife's thighs until she could see her red down covering her vulva.

Penelope unbuttoned the silky shift and caused it to drop into Aoife's lap. She took a dark nipple into her mouth and began to suck and bite her firm young full breasts. Aoife hissed when her nipples were pulled out by Penelope's teeth each breast getting equal punishment.

Veronica moved Aoife's thighs up onto the padded arms of the king's chair and pushed her face onto a now dripping fragrant pussy. Veronica gave intense pleasure to Aoife's pussy. Aoife loved when Veronica pleasured her between her thighs. She leaked her fragrant moistness onto Veronica's tongue as those strange feelings built up in her gut. Veronica sucked on her blood swollen labia and the knot above those nether lips and lapped up the warm juices leaking from her coral opening.

("I'm cumming, Mr. Daniel, I'm fucking cumming!" Aoife screamed moving out of the story for a minute. We continued when she calmed.)

Penelope pulled out both of Aoife's fat nipples and Veronica sucked a fat clit until Aoife sprayed her hot woman cum out from between her red down covered pussy. Penelope and Veronica tenderly played with Aoife body kissing nipples and wet pussy lips until she calmed from climax aftershocks. Aoife's female scent filled the room.

Suddenly the door to Aoife's quarters burst open and her uncle rushed into the room. He stood in front of her and berated her for her refusal to marry into the rich family in the next province that he had arranged. He then saw his niece's thighs spread wide open and her young pussy on display. He moved his eyes upwards and drank in her young woman breasts and dark full nipples.

He stood there frozen seeing his niece fully naked for the first time and he drank in tits and pussy. Aoife made no move to cover her nakedness. In fact she felt herself release warm juices from her center as her uncle devoured her body. He secretly lusted for his niece following her with his eyes with evil thoughts that made his manhood tumescent. He could smell her scent now and his heart began to race. He yelled that she will now learn to take his orders.

She looked at her uncle and was shocked to see he held a flogger in his hand but also that her uncle's cock was hard pushing out his pants leg. He grabbed her by her long red hair and pulled her out of the chair. When she stood trying to escape his hand her shift fell to her feet and she was now fully naked before her uncle. (I began acting out the scene as her uncle as I narrated).

Her uncle looked upon her young woman body with raging lust. Aoife's young adult breasts rose and fell as she breathed heavily from fright. Her nipples went fat and hard as her uncle devoured her breasts with his eyes. Her firm full breasts sat upon her chest proudly her cleavage turning red from embarrassment. Her dark pink aureoles covered the bottom swell of her up-pointed breasts as they crinkled from fright and excitement. Within the dark pink aureoles sat firm dark rose nipples. They stood out like thumb tips in her fright. His eyes drifted slowly down her body, across her tight athletic abs and focused on her womanness. Not aware of it Aoife opened her thighs and her cleft appeared from her red garden still wet from the attention her ladies had caused.

All that could be heard was the heavy breathing of the uncle. Whispering he told her she needed to be taught a lesson. He pulled her across a dressing bench and held her there. Her firm full breasts hung over the side as her uncle stood behind her. Aoife's firm full ass was displayed to her uncle. Aoife again not aware of it opened her thighs wide.

Her uncle now saw her ripe full womanness dripping her moistness down her inner thighs. Her scent caused his cock to grow and harden like he had never experienced with the maid or sluts in town. He yelled that he would teach her to take his orders, and swung the flogger down.

(I am playing the part of the uncle so it is I who is punishing the real Aoife).

Aoife was now stretched across the chair and her ass was pushed up knowing what was coming. On her own she spread her legs wide. Her uncle sensuously ran the tresses of the flogger across Aoife's ass and between her legs. He pulled his arm back and brought the tresses of the flogger down across her ass cheeks. She hissed as pink stripes appeared on her ass cheeks.

He tested her complete submission by taking many hard swings with the flogger across his niece's tender young ass. Red stripes appeared on her ass cheeks and the back of her thighs. Some of the tresses had to have hit her plump pussy lips as her juices leaked out. Aoife refused to yell and scream at the punishment from her uncle.

She moaned and shook on the chair as she was lost in her orgasm caused by the flogging. Her ass trembled and her cum rolled down her inner thighs. She moaned for several minutes as aftershocks circulated throughout her groin. Her breathing finally eased as her uncle lost his strength and stared at her dripping pussy and red striped ass.

("Thank you Sir," Aoife whispered to me as she shook through aftershocks splayed across our ottoman.)

Her uncle having spent his anger dropped the flogger and thought of savagely fucking his niece but he needed her to be unspoiled. He fled from his niece's room his cock being the hardest he could remember. Aoife's serving ladies moved in to help soothe the pain she felt. They took the fragrant oils off her dresser and applied them to her spoiled ass cheeks. As they soothed her pain rubbing the oils across her ass and pussy lips Aoife set her mind to run away. When her two ladies left her alone she waited for the deep quiet of the night. She rose and dressed into the travel clothes she had managed to take unseen from the servant's quarters.

She wore her silk underthings to ease the pain of the riding clothing on her damaged ass. She took all her jewels her mother had left her and suitors had given to her as gifts to woo her. She silently snuck down the steps of the manor house and went to the kitchen. She filled several bags with fruit, bread, cheese and meats, then went to the stables. She took the strongest healthiest horse and saddled and bridled him. He was well trained for hunting and would accept any rider. The man clothes she wore were tight across her full large tits that still were painful from the bites of her serving girls. She donned the travel cloak and hid her long red hair under it. She mounted and rode towards the gate. Her ass hurt from the flogging as it bounced on the saddle but she was determined.

She gave the code word to the warden and was allowed to leave the grounds. Aoife rode north for hours into the wild country until the sun rose hot into the sky. She began to sweat under her men's clothes. The man's pants were tight in her crotch giving her both discomfort and pleasure. Up ahead in the forests the sun sparkled off a lake. She thought she would bathe quickly and continue on not knowing where but away from her uncle.

She spurred the horse onward. He lurched forward and Aoife not being use to riding horses like a man lunged forward and struck the pummel directly with her crotch. She felt a sharp pain and then some wetness down there. She moaned from the spike of pain but realized she had to move on. She would have to check down there when she bathed.

She rode up on the lake and dismounted feeling various places of pain and discomfort. Aoife remembered to tie up the horse well to the tree. She slowly removed her men's clothes sore from the unaccustomed hard riding. When her shirt and pants were off she removed her silk shift. There was blood in the crotch. She knew what had happened.

One of the old women learning about her arranged marriage had come to her one night and told her what to expect. She had cuddled her in bed and told her, "When the man puts his long hard strength within your womanness where your thighs come together there will be pain and blood. Your virginity would be torn away and he will then ride between your legs until he fills you with his seed." Aoife assumed her veil and been broken on the horn of the saddle.

Now naked she bathed in the lake. The cool water ran down her hair and between her full breasts. She tenderly rinsed the dried blood from her red curls and used wet fingers to clean between her pussy lips. Aoife washed her shift of her sweat and blood. She hung the silk shift in the sun to dry.

While drying in the sun herself she heard a splash. She moved behind a tree and watched a man rise from the water. He walked to knee deep and rubbed his body with the cold lake water. Aoife was close enough to see all of him. He was older than her more like the age of her uncle but in strong shape. His strong muscles dripped the lake water. He had red hair like her cut past his shoulders in length.

She took in a deep breath when he took his manness in his hand to wash there. She had heard the game wardens and servants talking below her windows and knew that their manness was called a cock. She said it in her mind and she blushed. His strong hand rubbed his cock to clean it and it rose and hardened and pointed straight out. His one hand did not cover all of the length of his cock. He then washed the big sacks under his cock that were the size of hen eggs. All of his manness looked like one of the male stud horses she saw in the stables.

Her breathing became heavy and she felt wetness between her thighs like when Penelope and Veronica pleasure her. She watched him leave the lake and lay down on the soft grass to dry in the sun. He soon fell asleep.

(l lay down naked on the sitting room rug. My cock was hard and pointed upwards. I knew Aoife would mount me and take my long fat cock up into her young tight pussy.)

Aoife walked naked over to where he lay. She held her hunting knife that one of her wardens had taught her how to use and throw. On a pig for slaughter he taught her where to drive the knife for her projection. She got covered in blood as it pulsed out hot and salty but it excited her. She now stood by the stranger not blocking the sun. He moaned and she watched his cock slowly rise and firm until its length and fatness filled her with excitement.

She reached between her thighs to feel the wetness leaking from her pussy. She remembered what the old woman had said and in her independence she wanted to experience it. She wanted to feel a man's strength deep inside her. She straddled the man and brought his cock head against the opening of her pussy.

"Aoife sit on my lap and place your wet pussy lips against my cock. Follow along with the story and do to my cock what you hear," I instructed. It got very quiet in the room as the other girls gathered around us. They would get to watch Aoife fuck me for the first time.

The spoiled niece pushed the elder's cock onto his muscular stomach and moved her wet dripping pussy up and down his long fat man cock. The man moaned in his dream. Aoife knew that knot at the top of her lower lips gave her great pleasure. She loved it when Penelope and Veronica sucked and licked there. She centered that bump over the tip of his fat cock and rocked back and forth increasing the pleasure she felt between her legs. The intense pleasure was building and building until her pussy began pulsing and hot juices poured out all over the cock between her nether lips.

Aoife rode that cockhead with her swollen clit and soon came all over the stranger's cock. Her body trembled and she lost the strength in her thighs. Her juices poured out and once or twice sprayed out onto his chest. She moaned and rubbed herself on that cock enjoying the aftershocks.

She was moaning with her eyes closed when she felt hands on her firm full young breasts and then her nipples were pulled. She looked down at the smiling man and quickly brought the tip of her knife to his throat. But he pushed the knife to one side with his arm and continued the pain and pleasure on her nipples. Aoife dropped the knife and leaned into his hands. He gripped her firm full young breasts squeezing and molding them like bread in the kitchen then he moved his hands to her hips.

He lifted Aoife until his cock stood upright pointing where her thighs came together. He then positioned her wet pussy over his fat cockhead and found her entrance. He moved her hips back and forth wetting his manhood with the hot juices that dripped from her center. His strong arms then lowered her until the tip of his cock found her entrance. As his cock entered the opening of her womanhood Aoife moaned and pushed down.

She felt his cock breach and enter where the old woman had said that two should be joined. It hurt as his cock pushed her open but the old woman had said that would be so. Aoife wished to be brave wanting this new experience. She took in a deep breath and took a bit more length of his strength into her hot, wet, tight passage. He lifted her to the top of his strength then slowly pushed her down until his cock was inside her.

The red haired run-away lowered herself onto his cock until half of it fit inside her. Aoife moaned and struggled to take more of that long fat cock. He asked her, "Am I your first princess or did your brother, cousin or uncle have the joy of this tight pussy before me? Is this the largest cock you have had inside you?" the stranger asked laughing.

She replied, "Do not tease me stranger or my knife will find its way back to your neck and cut out your insulting words. Sir you are the only man that has entered my womanness. Parts of you are filling virgin places. Your strength is tapping the very top up inside me. Oh Sir, I'm going to be overwhelmed," Aoife growled.

"Ok, she wolf! I apologize and seek your forgiveness. I will help you enjoy the pleasure and a little pain from your first time taking a big cock. Now move up and down on my fat cock until your release. I shall hold mine back," he said as he moved slightly within her.

Aoife felt the top of his cock tap the end of her female sheath. Her warm juices flowed down his long cock to wet her nether lips resting on his lap. Slowly she rose up his long shaft then rode it back down. He pushed against her upper reaches causing her to moan. He moved his hands and gripped her breasts crushing them in his strong callused hands. She moaned when he pulled on her nipples and twisted them side to side.

The runaway niece pushed into his large hands moaning for more. She rode that long fat cock like a common serving girl giving pleasure to the wardens and servants in the inn. Up and down Aoife rode pulling her swollen pearl in with his cock and pulling it out against his crown. Aoife realized she loved now to rut on this long fat cock and wanted to feel his pleasure over and over.

Her breathing became ragged and she felt a flush. Her inner flesh tightened on that fat lance that had pierced her womanhood. She shook on that pole and lost the strength of her thighs. She took all of his cock inside moaning loudly as it pressed up against the roof of her insides. Hot juices pulsed out of her pussy as she shook into 'the small death'.

(Humans have been calling the vulva a 'pussy' since 1699 and 'cunt' since 1230. 'Vagina' comes from the Latin word for sheath, as 'for a sword' (i.e. penis), while 'vulva' means wrapper. Here endeth the lesson. zd8).

The stranger stayed hard inside Aoife as she moaned and growled losing her control. He flipped them over and pulled her legs up onto his strong shoulders. She huffed feeling when he pulled his cock back then pushed forward hard. Aoife screamed as her insides were attacked. Over and over he thrust into the maiden under him. He sped up ramming his advantage as she was pushed into the warm grass covered earth.

Having had many women and young girls he knew to drive them to pleasure. As his cock moved in and out of a lost Aoife it pulled and pushed her swollen jewel of pleasure. Aoife's legs tightened on his shoulders as her tight pussy pulsed on his horse cock. "Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh!" Aoife screamed as his cock went deep over and over. She screamed one last time and completed.