Daniel Ch. 05: Aoife's Story Acted Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stranger pulled out and Aoife sprayed him with hot woman juices. He aimed the end of his strength at the 'O' of her sheath and filled her with all his length. She screamed her completion once again then lost control of her body as it shook under the strong stranger. Her forth intensement caused her to faint away.

The stranger had not yet reached his own completeness. He was concerned to spray within her. He did not want to breed this run away female. He withdrew his fat man sword from her sheath and watched as her juices poured out her bright red swollen gash and ran between her buttocks. He flipped her over and placed his fat wet sword between her firm youthful buttocks.

He thought perhaps her brother, cousin or uncle had found pleasure in her back opening saving her purity for some dandy husband. He placed his fingers between her buttocks cheeks and Aoife's dark star appeared when he pulled them apart. He laughed when it winked at him. He put the end of his cock against that back door. She was wet from her leaking juices and he was wet from those same juices coating his cock. He pushed his cock against that ring and it held barring his entrance. He pushed down and his fat crown caused her dark ring to began to give way. When the crown of his cock breached her brown eye it grabbed him tightly. Aoife moaned under him as she rose slowly back to consciousness.

"Stepping outside the narrative, I pulled my cock out of Aoife and told Penelope to get the lube. She returned and dropped globs of lube on my cock and rubbed it in until it shone. Tsumugi and Betty rolled Aoife onto her tummy and Penelope drizzled the lube between those sweet young ass cheeks. I put my cockhead against Aoife's asshole and pushed it past her analring. I pulsed my cock in small amounts until I was seated deep in her ass. I took up my narrative again."

The stranger pushed further slowly but with purpose and soon his swollen knob had breached her rear defenses. Her gates slowly opened from the force of his strength. Her dark lips kissed his crown as they gave way and he was embedded in her bunghole. He pulled back and slid forward slowly enjoying the tightness of this dark tunnel. He reached under her and rubbed her knot of pleasure and she wet his hand. He brought her wet thickness around and coated his shaft that had not yet tasted her dark tightness.

This female under him started to moan and move her ass. She moaned and pushed up trying to escape the pain but slid more of his cock into her darkness. She hissed asking, "What evil are you doing to me. What are you pushing into my depth? You're filling the hole that I use to expel my waste. You're nasty and dirty. Oh Blessed Savior stop! Oh please stop."

He just kept sliding in and out her bung pulling and pushing her back hole up and down his fat shaft. His fingers moved rapidly across her pleasure knot until she screamed and soaked his hand with a spray of hot liquid. He knew he had her now. He pulled her up onto her knees as her large breasts dragged across the grass causing pain and pleasure to her hard nipples. She moaned from all that leaking juices from her middle wetting her red curls. He pulled her ass against his strong stomach over and over. He rode his cock in her darkness deep and hard. He was close to his release so he pinched her pussy knot causing her to scream and spray his hand and thighs.

The elderly stranger pulled his captive back hard and grunted. His man cock ejected his essence deep into her dark hot oven. Pulse after pulse filled her back tunnel with his strength. He groaned with each pulse. Poor Aoife moaned each time his cock swelled in her innards ejecting his essence. He pushed against her bung as he pulled her back seeking all the pleasure he could get from this runaway.

He collapsed on her back driving her to the earth with his cock still inside her. He rolled them both to their sides but his cock stayed strong. Aoife moaning said to her abuser, "You are evil and cruel to take your pleasure there. Your strength is thick and long. It fills me causing both pain and embarrassingly some pleasure. I feel you when you pull back and I feel full when you return your strength into me. You have caused me to sin as I now enjoy when you fill me and stroke yourself rapidly," Aoife explained. He asked her if she would rather go home with a stranger's child growing in her womb. She moaned, "No."

Aoife lay with her stranger and did not complain as he reached over her and held a naked breast in his rugged strong hand. He lifted her red hair and kissed her neck and nuzzled her ear. He bit her tender flesh causing her to moan and push back against him. He played with her breasts massaging them and tweaking her nipples. She slowly started moving her rear side to side and back and forth moving on the stranger's cock. It was still lodged in that place where she never expected something to fill her nor to give her pleasure. She started to slowly enjoy the feeling of the fullness within her.

The stranger just hummed and kissed her sweaty neck taking small bites of her flesh. He rode his cock back and forth within her ass as the afternoon waned. Aoife moaned and moved her buttocks to increase her own pleasure. The stranger played with that knot above her womanhood making her tremble and tighten. He knew to pleasure her again if he wanted to experience the tightness and heat of her buttocks again. When the pleasure took her away she sprayed liquid out from the center of herself and screamed over and over. Her thighs and the grass beneath her became wet with her hot young juices.

Having rode his strength back and forth in her darkness for some time he began to feel himself climb towards his second release. The stranger pulled himself tight against Aoife's ass and shook as his cock ejected the last of his essence into her dark back opening. He moaned as he pulled back then pushed forward over and over. He filled Aoife with the last globs of his manness then he pulled tightly against her and hugged her tightly. Aoife moaned and rubbed herself against that man.

Aoife felt the heat and fullness from the strangers cock deep in her darkness. It warmed and excited her. She felt naughty and sinful and yet excited and lustful. She now knew the excitement she imagined from her forbidden novels. Thoughts not customary from her protected life bubbled up in her mind and she had the courage to share them with the stranger.

"I've never had anything in where your manhood first went and now again filling the hole behind me but I find it both painful and pleasurable. I was overwhelmed by feelings greater than my Ladies in Waiting have brought out of me. I was angry when I awoke and felt you inside me but then you drove me to excess. Then you now tenderly hold me and act as if you love me. If you are still hard will you stay inside me and hold me again? I received such pleasure from the strangeness of our mating."

The stranger spoke beside her ear. "I have a farm a day's ride north from here. I find your body very pleasurable. I would greatly desire to swell your belly with several children and drink at your breasts. I will treat you well and keep you safe. Will the runaway princess return with me?"

"Would you let me stay with you for the rest of my life? Aoife asked. "Yes," was his answer as he felt himself growing hard again.

That ended my narration. My long fat cock still sat deep within Aoife. I pulled back then filled her ass again. She moaned so I repeated my thrusting. On her own she started slowly twerking her ass on my cock. I pulled back to my fat cockhead and shoved my meat back down her hot oven. She moaned and her entire body shook as I played my cock down into her ass. I pulled all out and looked at the large 'O' I made of her analring. I pushed deep down again and started using her ass for my pleasure.

I reached under my cock and pulled on her swollen clit and my palm got sprayed with hot pussy juice as Aoife screamed again. Her body went into twerking shakes as she came on my cock. Her hot ass oven jerked off my cock driving me to the edge. I fell onto her ass cheeks driving my cock balls deep as my cock exploded down her ass. I pulsed six, seven times filling her bowels with my hot thick cum. I pumped her ass with my cock savoring the final feelings of pleasure.

I pet her back as she moaned from her pleasure. I pulled out and turned her to sit on my lap. I felt my cum leak out of her ass onto my lap. I turned her face to mine and kissed her deeply. She started weeping and I kissed her tears away.

"Did I prevail Sir? Did I pass my test? Was my body acceptable to your pleasure? Did I please you Sir?" she asked as she started weeping again.

"My dearest warrior princess you are and will be pleasurable to any lover you share your body with. I feel myself privileged to have experienced your body and your emotions. I will gladly meld with you again anytime you wish," I said faithfully.

I kissed her once more then turned her into the arms of the girls. They cuddled her and got a wet warm cloth from the bathroom and washed her down. They helped Aoife dress then Tsumugi, Betty and Veronica dressed slowly and each kissed me deeply. I was then left with Penelope as she delayed dressing.

After the four women left there came a knock on my door. I walked over and Portia stood at my door. Portia is the wife of Dean Jonathan. She is Penelope's mother. With her husband's permission I own her body. I had her ass and pussy tattooed with my initial and her nipples pierced. I had the same done to her daughter. They know me to be their Master.

She pushed past me and went to my desk. She pulled out the ropes and the flogger and softly said, "Please." She began to slowly undress until she was naked. She walked under the arch to my bedroom and lowered her head. Her nipple barbells sparkled from the amethyst balls on each end of the bar. Her pussy tattoo was healing but she had uncovered the bandaid.

When I wrapped one rope around her wrist she moaned deeply. Another rope went on her other wrist and I pulled her arms upward. She spread her legs and they were roped to the floor hooks. She hung in my archway as a slutty 'X'. Pussy juices started running out of her pussy lips wetting her inner thighs and dripping on the floor. She pulled on the ropes to confirm they were tight. She leaned forwards and backwards to test the sway of the ropes. Raising her head she looked directly at me and whispered, "Start on my breasts then my back then my ass then across my nasty cunt. I want the full twelve on each area."

Naked with my long cock hanging down I walked in front of Portia and ran the tresses of the flogger down and across her tits. They ran across and pulled her nipple bars making her moan. I then ran them up between her thighs and across her wet pussy lips. Her juices were running down her inner thighs all the way to her ankles. I moved behind her and softly stroked the tresses down her back and across her ass.

I then moved in front of her. "Since you do not have a ball-gag I expect you to count your discipline. You will count out the strokes on all the areas you have requested. Now begin," I said and struck her breasts three times rapidly. "One, two, three," she moaned out. I struck her breasts three times more. "Ugh, ugh, six." Three more swats and her tits turned stripes like a candy cane. "Nine," was all I heard. The final three landed sides ways strapping both mature tits. Nothing came out for a minute and then with a hard breath I heard, "Ten, eleven, twelve."

"Shall I continue?" I asked her. "Yes, Master," she moaned.

Twelve lashes played across her back leaving pink stripes of 'x's to rise up on her back. She counted them all out in hushed whispers. Twelve harder lashes landed across her ass turning both cheeks red. Portia fought against her restraints moving forwards and backwards with each strike moaning and wetting the floor.

I moved to her right side and flashed six hard stripes across her vulva. She pissed herself causing a puddle on the floor. Her urine was strongly scented. I moved to her left side. The flogger tresses tips struck her vulva six times. She screamed and pussy juices arced out from her lips and landed on the floor. She screamed again and wet the floor once again. She then hung limp on the ropes breathing in gasps.

I ordered Penelope to get the lube and coat my cock. She dripped the lube into her palm and ran her fist up and down my hardening cock. She set a large dollop on my cockhead and led me behind her mother. She moved my cock up and down between her mother's ass cheeks. Portia moaned each time my cockhead moved across her anus. Penelope centered my fat cockhead against her mother's darkstar and pushed me forward.

My cock pushed Portia's anus open and my cockhead entered her ass. Portia's head came up and she screamed. I pushed hard and my cock filled her ass. She screamed again wetting the floor with more pussy juices. "Make your mother cum Penelope. Drink her cum as I punish her ass," I ordered as I began riding my long fat cock back and forth in her mother's ass.

Penelope knelt in front of her mother and brought her mouth to a wet dripping pussy and began to suck and lick. Portia's body trembled when her daughter suck in that fat clit. As I drove against Portia's ass I pushed her pussy against her daughter's face.

I went crazy fast into Portia's ass over and over and over as she hung on those ropes and thrashed about. I reached around and grabbed her tits then pulled on her nipple bars. "Fffuuucckkkkkkkk!" she screamed.

I pulled her back filling her ass with cock then trembled as I filled her ass with hot thick cum. Over her slumping shoulder I watched pussy juice eject from her cunt spraying her daughter's face and full tits. That mature woman's cum rolled down between Penelope's tits and wet the floor. "Oh fuck, oh fuck Daniel. Oh fuck, oh, fuck, oh fuck," Portia moaned.

I pulled slowly out of Portia's ass and moved in front of a still kneeling Penelope. I grabbed her long blonde hair and pulled her face up and placed my cockhead against her lips. She opened her mouth wide and I pushed my cock across her tongue and kept going until she had taken all eight inches.

My cockhead breached her throat and filled it. Her lips kissed my hanging balls. Her tongue came out and licked my nut sacks as my cock moved slowly in her throat. I could see the outline of my fat cock bulging Penelope's throat like she had a banana stuck. She started slapping my thighs but I kept my cock down her throat.

Her nails dug into my thighs but I did not relent. When her hands lost their grip I slowly pulled out of her throat moving back to just my corona. Penelope pulled in a huge breath through her nose and around my cock. Her eyes were wet as she looked up at her Master. In a pure supplicant move she started sucking my cock and licking my cockhead cleaning it of my cum and her mother's ass.

I pulled out of Penelope's mouth and moved to her mother and hugged Portia and instructed Penelope to untie the ropes. Penelope stood breathing heavily and untied the ropes. I carried Portia to my bed and placed her under the covers. Penelope came up behind me and pressed her warm breasts against my back and hugged me tightly. I could feel her new nipple rings pushing into me. She then crawled under the covers leaving the middle open for me. I turned off all outroom lights then went to my bedroom and crawled into bed between the two women.

I pulled Portia up against my side and a warm breast softened against me. Her new nipple bars pushed against my chest. Penelope book-ended my other side. "I love you Master," Portia whispered softly and kissed my neck. "I love you Master," Penelope whispered also kissing my nipples then my neck. She pushed her ruby tipped nipple rings against my chest and let out a long contented sigh. Those ruby nipple rings her father had chosen for her but they were a sign of my ownership.

We slept for some time. I had dreams of sexual pleasure as my senior students surrendered their young sweet bodies. The female Proctor's surrendered their asses for my pleasure. I was awoken slowly by pleasure on my hard cock. I looked down and saw blonde and brunette hair covering me. Wet warm pleasure ran up and down my cock as tongues, lips and mouths worked on my cockshaft.

I felt coolness on my cockhead then a hand rubbed it up and down my hard cock. I realized my cock was being lubed and I knew for what purpose. There was movement on the bed and a body straddled me. A hand held the base of my cock and I felt pressure on the tip of my cock. With a push from above my crown was enveloped in hot tightness. The warmth slid down my cockshaft until warm thighs sat on my lap.

"There you go Mommy. Mr. Daniel's cock is all up your ass again, all eight fat inches. Now fuck his cock until you cum all over him."

"Oh fucking god, thank you Penny. I've wanted his cock up my ass all week. Your father does it ok now but there is nothing on this earth like Daniel's cock up my ass! I fucking came so hard hanging on those ropes with his cock shooting his hot cum up my ass. I fucking fainted from his pleasure. I'm such his ass slut Penny. Your mother is Daniel's ass slut baby. I'm lost baby, I'm lost."

I felt the bed move again and a set of thighs were placed on either side of my head. A wet pussy was lowered to my lips and my tongue found the hot wet cleft. I licked against Penny's clit then back through her heat to her darkstar. I rimmed her ass and pointed my tongue and her analring opened. I had trained her ass to open upon contact and my long tongue entered her back oven.

"Oh fuck, Mr. Daniel Sir, put some fingers up my ass and suck on my cunt. I wanna cum so bad. I wet myself so much when you put your long fat cock down Aoife's ass and fucked her so good. I need you to make me cum Master. Please make me cum!" Penelope begged.

I pushed my two long fingers on my right hand through Penny's wet pussy lips gathering her dripping honey. I slid them up into her pussy and they came out hot and wet. In the dark they found her anus and slowly entered her back oven until my palm stopped their progress. I moved them in and out and side by side within her ass. Penelope moaned and a flow of pussy juice entered my mouth and I swallowed her nectar.

My cock was being ridden up and down by Portia's tight hot ass. Each time I went balls deep I felt warm pussy juices leak onto my abs. I reached around Penny and found her mother's clit and started rubbing it. Portia moaned loudly and rubbed her clit against my fingers. I grabbed her wrist and brought her own fingers against that swollen almond and she began rubbing herself.

I took my other fingers wet from her mom's pussy and found the entrance to Penelope's pussy. I felt the little bandaid covering her pussy tattoo as I pushed my fingers deep up her cunt and felt my other fingers through the thin membrane. Both sets of fingers then worked within Penny's hot ovens filling her over and over. I felt her lean forward and I heard wet kissing as mother and daughter made love to each other's lips.

As weak dawn light came through my window I could see mother and daughter gripping and pulling at each other's breasts and nipples. They were careful around their piercings but they still pulled each other's nipples. They kept their lips connected to each other breathing from each other or taking deep breaths through their nose. My thumb found Penny's clit and I rubbed it hard against her pubic bone.

Penelope screamed against her mother and came hard on my fingers. Her ass and cunt pulsed on my fingers gripping them hard as hot pussy juice pulsed out onto my chest also spraying her mother. Portia started riding my cock deep and fast as I felt her fingers move across her clit. She screamed as her ass grabbed my cock in her dark vise and she soaked my abs and chest also spraying her daughter.