Daniel Ch. 05: Aoife's Story Acted Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let go of my control and slammed up into Portia's ass and released five, six, seven thick globs of hot cum up her dark tunnel. I went deep up her ass on each pulse grunting my cum out my cockhead. I groaned loudly and sunk back onto my bed.

Penelope pulled off my face and pushed her mother backwards. Portia slid off my cock and lay between my legs. Penelope grabbed her mother's thighs and pushed them up on her sweaty tits. Her mom's ass raised and Penny dove her face between her mother's ass cheeks. I watched as Penny licked and sucked on the wide "O" of her mother's anus. She had to be filling her mouth with my thick cum.

Her mother moaned and leaked pussy juice as her daughter sucked her ass. Penny let her mother's legs drop and crawled her own tits across her mom's tits and kissed her hard on the lips. I sat up and watched those two incestually swap my cum on their tongues and kiss each other deeply. Penny fell on her back to the side of her mother and I watched a set of firm young tits and loose mature tits rise and fall as they filled their lungs with needed breath. Two sets of nipple piercings shone in the pale light.

I walked on knees pushing myself between them. I pulled on Portia's hair and directed her lips to my cockhead. She opened her mouth and I pushed my cock inside until she coughed. I then pulled out and did the same to Penny. My cock was recharging so I spent some time using mother's and daughter's mouth for my own pleasure.

I was stroking whatever part of my cock that didn't fill their mouth. My cockknot sliding across two sets of tongues was building me towards another quick climax. I started moaning and pumping my cock getting closer to cumming. I felt a wet finger slide between my ass cheeks and find my anus. A thin lubed finger pushed forward and entered me until it touched my walnut inside.

That finger moved back and forth massaging my prostate until I started shaking with my orgasm. Portia received my first few blasts of cum across her tongue then I quickly turned to Penelope and filled her mouth with a few more. I turned back to her mom and pushed two more wet blasts of white cum on her face. I groaned one more thick drop into her open mouth.

Penelope pushed me back and kissed her mom locking lips together as they moved my cum between them. I could see Portia's throat moving as she swallowed my globs. Penelope then licked the cum off her mother's face kissed her then cuddled tits to tits with her mom. They moaned as the piercings still felt sore under their nipples. I moved off the bed and walked into my kitchen. Sex seems to invigorate me and weaken my female partners. I wondered if I'm a sexual energy vampire.

I made myself some coffee and toast and walked to my sitting area. I knew the cafeteria would be preparing breakfast for the students so I called down and asked for bagels and pastries to be sent up to my quarters. About ten minutes later there came a knock on my door. I wrapped a towel around me and opened the door.

Luckily it was a senior Hospitality student carrying the bags. I recognized her as being one of the eighteen year olds from my Literature class. I watched her as she bent over my coffee table plating the food I requested. There were additional jams and jellies and cream cheese. I watched her school skirt sway as she moved about. She turned slightly and realized I was checking out her ass. She stood up and faced me blushing deeply.

"Is there anything else you need or wish Mr. Johnson, Sir?" she asked almost at a whisper.

I moved into her personal space and kissed her lightly on the lips. She moaned and leaned into me deepening the kiss. My 'Johnson' of course firmed up slightly and pushed against her hip. She stepped back and put her fingers to her lips and looked at me like a doe in headlights.

Her eyes drank down my gray and red hair covered chest and lingered on the bulge under my towel. Her nice breasts rose and fell as she breathed heavily trying to calm herself. She stood there waiting lost in her internal struggle. I touched the side of her cheek and she turned her head into my palm and kissed it. I pulled her into me for another round of deep kisses.

The little imp reached between us and slipped her hand into the opening of my towel and gripped my cock. I think she was shocked when her fingers didn't reach around my hard shaft. She let go of my lips but held on to my cock and slowly moved her hand up and down my shaft. I let her have her thrill but then I heard some stirring in the bedroom.

"No Jennifer, I think that will be all for now especially since I have guests. Why don't you take off your panties and leave them on my coffee table. You can come back next term after the holidays when I'm not your teacher and we will see about what you have to do to earn your panties back."

Jennifer refused to release my cock as she pulled up her skirt and bit her hem. She used just one hand to push the waist band of her silky blue panties off her hips and down her thighs. Her other hand still held my cock tightly. She squatted down to remove her panties off her black-n-whites and her thighs opened wide showing me her coral gash surrounded by brunette curly hair.

She realized where I was looking and fell to her knees and dropped her skirt. Her face was now level with my cock peaking out of the towel. She looked up at me blushing deep red. Her hand moved up and down my cock until a big glob of pre-cum appeared. Her eyes appealed to me.

"Yes Jennifer you may kiss my cock but it must remain our secret. Don't tell any of your girl friends or I'll have to punish you," I said sternly.

She leaned forward and her wet tongue lapped my cockhead taking my white glob on her tongue. She leaned back and showed it to me on the tip of her tongue then she closed her mouth and marinated the pungent drop. She leaned in again and tried to take my cockhead into her mouth but had to settle for wet kisses. I pulled her to her feet by her hair and she dropped her blue panties on the table.

I walked her towards the door but made her face it. I pulled her hands behind her back and tucked the end of her skirt there and uncovered her ass. I stepped to her side and swung my hand and stung her bare ass. She screamed but did not move. I stung her ass twice more then dropped her skirt. I lifted her long brunette hair and bit her neck. Then next to her ear I whispered, "Keep it secret," then moved my hands around her and squeezed her young breasts. She moaned as she pushed into them.

I moved her and opened the door. "Go back to your fantasies little one and if you want to step into womanhood see me next term."

She stepped through the door then stopped and turned around. She pushed against me and kissed me hard and deep feeding me her tongue. She broke the kiss and looked at me with wild eyes then turned and fled down the stairs. I closed the door and Penelope stood naked by the food and asked me, "What was that all about? Choosing your next coven for your Independent Study?" and then she laughed as she bit into her bagel. Her mother staggered out also naked and came over and kissed me. Again her new nipple barbells pressed into my chest.

"Are you going to the Faculty Winter Dance tonight Daniel? If so we can't be obvious. I'll be Jonathan's date and will have to play politics and let some of the governors feel my ass," she said laughing. "They'd never know that what I really want is for you to punish my ass until you make me cum. Thank you Daniel for bringing me out of the funk in my marriage and with my husband. And the surprise of my daughter and her sexual desires for her mother was unexpected," she said then kissed her daughter in a strong embrace.

The three of us had a brunch of pastries and fruit and coffee or tea then took a three way shower. Of course it was my job to soap tits and asses and their fun purses and back doors. I watched my original harem slowly dress and kiss me as they left. There was a back staircase that let them out on a different side of the building. They used it to come and go. "Cum and go," I laughed.

I sat around watching college football then dressed for the dance. I wore my custom made dark dress pants with the long zipper that allowed for a quick exit of my hard long cock if that should come about. I also went commando. I wore a white dress shirt leaving the top two buttons open. My gray and red chest hair peeked out the top. I brushed my long red hair into a pony tail then applied my specially formulated cologne with pheromone undertones. I grabbed my leather jacket and walked over to the dining hall.

The senior Hospitality students were the waitresses and I was corralled when I walked in. All Hospitality students were required to be over eighteen to take that senior level course. Wendy came up and gave me a demure kiss on the cheek. Seeing she got away with that the rest of the seniors found excuses to assist me and took their reward also. The junior class Proctor who asked me about attending the dance walked up close to me. Her tits in her formal dress were rising and falling drawing my attention. I saw her nipples harden and push against the soft fabric.

She pulled out a hanky and wet it with her tongue and wiped off the lipstick from the Hospitality students. "We let the seniors dress up and wear lipstick. I think each of them was trying to mark their territory."

I leaned in close and whispered, "And what about you Suzette? Do you want me to mark you? Do you wish me to turn your ass beet red with my discipline flogger?"

She stood there wide eyed and opened mouth. I secretly brought my hand up and cupped her pussy. Suzette took in a deep breath but did not chase my hand away. In fact she opened her legs. I moved like giving her a welcome kiss on her cheek but whispered, "I will fuck this before the night is over with my long fat cock and fill it with my hot thick cum," and I squeezed her pussy again then laughed like we said something funny then I moved towards the punch bowl.

I found Jennifer stationed at the punch bowl and asked her if it had been spiked yet. She laughed and said, "No Mr. Johnson. No one dared yet." I pulled a bottle from my front pocket and poured a pint of Captain Morgan into the large bowl. "Shush, don't say a word," I whispered then had Jennifer serve me and hide the empty bottle in the trash.

"Thank you for your special services this morning sweetness. I'll put in a good word with your teacher asking her to give you extra credit. After all you did handle my request and gave me extra special attention. I can't wait until next semester," I said then bowed and kissed her hand. She blushed deeply but had a huge smile.

I managed to dance with all the female Proctors including Annie, Suzette, Margret and Ellen the assigned class Proctors. I even asked permission from Jonathan for a slow dance with Portia. He smiled deeply and I have come to call him my friend. Portia flowed into me and soon had my cock hard against her mons. She told me she wanted to fuck me out on the portico or right there on the dance floor. She said she'd drop to doggy and pull up her dress and let me fill her ass with my fat cock! I ordered her to behave but it didn't stop my cock from growing down my pant leg.

I knew as part of their education all seniors were taught ballroom dancing. I went to the D-jay and asked her to queue up a waltz. I then took the mike and called out the senior Hospitality girls to line up. I then went up to Wendy as the first girl and bowed deeply and asked her for a dance. I led her out onto the floor and nodded to the D-jay. The music started and I waltzed her around the entire hall my red pony tail flapping as we twirled.

I brought her back to the line and kissed her on the lips and thanked her. Jennifer was next and she was beside herself with joy. She received her kiss with grace then they stood near the line until each senior got the special treatment. I left a line of blushing smiling young women. I turned to sit and the music started again. I turned and every female Proctor and female teacher was lined up.

I spent the next hour dancing the waltz around the winter decorated hall. But each partner expected a full kiss on the lips at the end of their dance. I even danced with the female governors who also expected a deep kiss married or not. When I returned the last governor to the line the President stood before me. She was in her sixties and full bodied.

She pulled me into her and her large matronly breasts pushed against me. Her groin rubbed against my hard cock as we began our dance. As full as she was she was light on her feet and I enjoyed the dance. I made sure my cock rubbed against her and she did not pull back. When we reached the end a loud burst of applause filled the room. I kissed her on her lips then walked to the center and bowed with a flourish to the four corners of the hall.

Jonathan walked over to me. "If anyone was questioning my decision to offer you a full time teaching position I think you just won everyone over, including the President. I think you can have your pick of the litter tonight if you follow me. You frustrated Portia tonight and I think I'm gonna get fucked to within an inch of my life. So I thank you for that," he said laughing.

I went to the punch bowl and Jennifer served me. "All the girls have been stealing sips once they found out the punch was spiked. I want to tell you Mr. Johnson I had the best night of my life. All us girls did. Thank you for treating us like young woman. Watch your step in dark corners Sir. I'm just saying," she said with a tiny laugh.

I took a cup and found a quiet corner to sit out for awhile. I was hidden behind a large decorated fir tree. I heard a noise behind me and turned to see Suzette standing there. "You both warmed and broke some hearts tonight Sir," she said softly.

"Are you jealous Suzette?" I said as I put my hand under her dress and ran it up between her warm thighs. She moaned softly and opened her thighs and my hand found wet pussy lips and no panties. "No panties Suzette? Do you want me to fuck you Suzette right here? Do you want to add to the excitement and get fucked in this public place with the possibility of being caught? Do you want my long cock up your pussy Suzette, pushing out the walls of your hungry cunt to fit my fat cock? Do you want to cum multiple times knowing you can't scream out your orgasms?"

"Yes, yes, yes, Yes! Fucking yes Daniel! My pussy leaked so much since you grabbed it I had to take my panties off. They were soaked. They're in my purse waiting to absorb your cum when you fill my puuusssy!" she moaned as my thumb rubbed her swollen clit causing her to have a small climax. My hand was painted in warm pussy juice.

"Well you seem wet enough Suzette. Bend over this chair and keep a look out." I stood behind her and pulled her evening dress up over her naked ass and pushed her to bend over. Her ass and pussy lips were shining from her leaking juices. She moaned when she heard my zipper going down. I gripped my now hard cock and pushed it under her ass gathering hot juices from between her pussy lips. My cockhead bumped her clit as I rode her wet cameltoe over and over. Suzette shook through another small climax moaning loudly.

I saw a table napkin and told her to open her mouth. I balled the napkin and pushed it into her mouth. I now held her by her waist with one strong arm and ran my cock through her wet pussy lips. My cockhead worked through her ass cheeks and found the entrance to her dark cave. I pushed and my helmet breached her darkstar and was encircled in hot tightness.

Suzette screamed and shook her ass trying to escape the fat invader. But she in effect drove her ass further down my cockshaft until I was balls deep. I held her on my cock for a minute feeling her trying to push me out. All she did was widen her analring allowing me to begin moving back and forward in her ass.

Suzette was weeping and moaning as my cock opened and deepened the tunnel of her ass. I used my other arm and hand to go under her belly and my fingers massaged her labia then her clit. I pulled on that little knot and she screamed into the napkin. I was glad the dance music was drowning out her noise.

I rubbed her clit quickly and felt her ass tighten down on my cock then pulse. Warm pussy juices wet my fingers and palm. Suzette breathed heavily through her nose then I felt her body give out. I now knew she had no strength to resist me. I started pounding my cock into her ass. My sensitive cockknot was riding the membrane between her ass and her pussy pushing me towards my climax.

Suzette moaned and wet me again and clamped down on my cock and twerked her ass as her next climax took control of her body. I pulled her ass cheeks against the base of my cock and erupted in my own climax. Pulse after pulse shot thick white globs of my cum down into her bowels. She could feel hot cum filling her ass as she moaned through her aftershocks. I held my cock in her ass as we both regained our breathing.

I withdrew my cock from her ass but her analring was still a wide "O" winking at me. I pulled the napkin from her mouth and pushed it between her ass cheeks and dropped her dress. "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you Daniel," Suzette hissed at me. "Yes, I did, you ass slut and thank you for your gift. Should you wish a second occurrence just stop by my office after classes," I growled and bit her neck and put my wet cock away. I then walked away not looking back and did not see her for the rest of the night.

The senior Hospitality students were released from their obligations and had the D-jay queue up a number of slow dances and captured me. They lowered the lights then took turns dancing close and tight against me. I could not resist and soon 'Mr. Johnson' was pushing against their young mons and belly. I was lucky they all were over eighteen. The first young woman to feel my fat cock let out a loud shriek and looked over at the senior pack. She quickly pushed against me and nuzzled her head into my shoulder. As she breathed my pheromones and felt my cock she moaned and held me tight.

Her class mate had to pry her off me and take her place. For each new senior my hard cock rode somewhere between their mons or their belly button depending on their height. The last senior had her thrills and I thought I was done for the night when the Proctor of the First Year's, Ellen, moved into my arms. This final slow dance was ballroom style and we gracefully danced around the darkened ballroom.

She did not speak but kept her mons in contact with my hard cock when we faced each other. Her hazel eyes became lost in my hypnotic dark blues. Her head dropped to my shoulder and she breathed deeply. By now at the end of the night I was sweating giving off my manly scent and Ellen was drinking it in. She was kissing and licking my neck to access my sweat.

"I can feel the rumors about you Daniel are true," she said massaging her mons against my cock.

"Do you want my man-cock in your hungry cunt Ellen?" I growled pulling her tight against my cock. "Or are you just a little girl playing with her 'down there' in the loneliness of her empty bed at night?" I growled again this time squeezing her ass tightly in my strong grip.

"Are you ready to feel the pain of illicit pleasure sweeping you away in multiple climax? Are you willing to surrender yourself to a dominant that will use all of your body for his own pleasure denying your release until he wishes? Will your mouth, cunt and ass be my play toy until I am bored with you and send you back to your dorm dripping with my cum? Is that what you want Ellen or have you just peed in your panties from fright?" I asked her this time cupping my hand onto her pussy. "Decide and speak now!"

In a dark whisper she said, "Yes, yes, I want all that!"