All Comments on 'Danielle Ch. 09'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I know you put a '(final)' in the chapter description, but I'd really like to see an epilogue or something for this series - to see how much more Danielle grows, how many children she has with everyone, and all that. If you could do a multi-part epilogue like your Autus story, that'd be even more awesome, but I'd probably be fine with a single epilogue chapter to let us all know where everything ends up.

All in all though, this was great chapter and series overall, and I look forward to reading more of all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I would love a epilogue.

I think it would perfect to see the end result Daniella’s growth as a full adult and see just how much of hyper she will become. I wouldn’t be surprised if she becomes the sexiest woman in the world and fucked every female in town even her own mom. Please if it’s not to much to ask. (I’m a personal note I would love to see some people get turned into cum balloons bigger then houses.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Over two years later, I think this is still my favorite character you've ever written, and that's saying something. I'm still hoping for an epilogue someday, but these nine chapters are some of the best hyper growth erotica I've ever read. Love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
2826 Followers
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Danielle Ch. 08 Previous Part
Danielle Series Info