Danielle Gets Caught in a Sex Game

Story Info
She finds her own ass is on the line.
5k words
3.68
47.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle works for years in an office, doing a job not worth to mention. And so seems her life. Twenty five years old with no relation, nor any friends, she goes her dull everyday life. In the weekends her main activity is reading romantic novels, and at night watching television. Her only living relative is her 60 years old mother, living in another part of the country. They see each other maybe once a year.

This was her dull life until last year. From the minute Peter stepped into the office as the new Personnel & Organization Officer her life changed. Well, at least inside Danielle's head. Nothing really changed, only her view of life. In the novels she read the hero who came to save the girl and bring her into a life of bliss got the face of Peter. And in her mind he walked and talked like Peter. Daydreaming in the office she saw Peter whenever he was around as the hero in the last penny novel she'd read. He gave her a happy and warm feeling.

Something inside her was awakened. Her never used pussy (except to piss) started to drip small amounts of clear sticky fluid. Completely different from the monthly mucus she caught in the sanitary pads when yet another unfertilized egg had not nestled inside her uterus. Every time Danielle saw Peter her kickers got damp. She got the feeling she now understood what her books tried to tell her. It was as if the novels spoke about herself and her very own feelings.

Meanwhile Peter had noticed Danielle's interest. After all it was part of his job to monitor the wellbeing of the personnel. Taking Danielle for the naive person she is he fed her feelings with some allusions. He liked making small talk and spiced his conversations with remarks that verged on the indecent. Despite his profession he's the kind of man who loves to unnerve others with innuendo. And so he did with Danielle. Her budding unknown feelings to Peter grew into a sort of infatuation. More and more the thought settled that Peter was interested in her and would like to know her better. She was absolutely right, but in another way than she could imagine.

Peter mentioned a few times he liked to wine and dine ladies at his home on Friday nights. Off course Danielle related this on herself. She asked Peter if she might be his guest one evening. For some weeks he held her at bay, but one Thursday he said she could come to his place the next evening, if she so desired. Danielle's heart rate doubled instantly and her face reddened. She couldn't concentrate herself on her work anymore. She made an out of character hasty departure and went to the mall. She bought a nice new salmon colour two-piece, and a sexy black lingerie set. The next day she was absent minded and didn't do much work. Her chef sent her home early, and told her she better take a good rest during the weekend to be fresh again next Monday.

But how could Danielle get any rest now her heart was in turmoil. The afternoon looked like it took a whole week. The later it got the more Danielle doubted if she should go to Peter's place. But she couldn't deny her feelings, and in the end she took a bus to the street where Peter lived, her heart throbbing in her throat. In her tight brand new suit, wobbling on high heels, and her pussy wrapped up in high-cut sopping-wet knickers.

After an afternoon filled with changing thoughts she stepped from the bus and walked straight to Peter's door. She rang the bell before her jitters got the best of her and she changed her mind again. She froze on the doorstep as she heard someone approach the front door.

"Hé Danielle," Peter said smiling, "come inside."

After Danielle stepped inside Peter locked the door behind her and took her coat.

"Wow, you've come a big way. I've never seen you in clothes like this. It looks really good on you!

"Thank you Peter," Danielle said a bit timid.

"Now I have to ask you Danielle," Peter said in a lower and stern voice, facing her and looking her in the eyes. "I did not force you to come here? You are here entirely by your own free will? Can you confirm this?"

"Yes, Peter, you know that."

"Very fine. Now is the moment to decide. Either you stay here and be part of my night. Or you leave now before entering my house proper. It's entirely up to you, but once you've decided you live with the consequences. It's only your decision, Danielle..."

'What is this', Danielle thought. What's here to decide to stay or leave? It's only a romantic dinner with the man I love, right?

"Well Peter, sure I want to stay and have dinner with you?"

"I never said dinner dear, only 'wine and dine'. But you'll see the difference soon enough."

With that said Peter put a hood over Danielle's head depriving her of her sight. Before she understood what was happening Peter took her arm in a strong grip and escorted her through the door into the next room. Because of her tight tube skirt she had problems to follow him and avoid to fall. 'What's he doing?' Danielle thought, but before she could protest he pushed her against a wooden frame and bend her over it at her waist. Her hands were cuffed to the contraption, her left ankle was fastened to a leg of the horse. Because the skirt constrained her movements she now hung askew against the rack.

"Listen very carefully now Danielle," Peter said as he pulled the zipper at the back of the skirt all the way down. "You're in my power now."

The lowest part of her new two-piece suit was abruptly pulled away from her hips, leaving her vulnerably dressed only in her wet panties. Her other leg was fastened to the rack.

"Ah, you even were so thoughtful as to put on nice sexy underwear for me, how sweet of you!" Peter smirked. "Since you managed to intrude into my private life, we're going to play a game now. If you play it right I'll let you go."

Danielle didn't know what to think anymore. What had she done to find herself in this position? Peter had invited her for a romantic dinner, or didn't he? Until just yet she was sure he was the man of her life, but now he put her in this creepy situation. Isn't he the man she thought he was? She was now bound to a wooden frame, bent double at her waist, her legs spread and bound to the contraption. Her wrists were near the floor on the other side of the horse, shackled to the legs. She couldn't see anything because of the black hood Peter had put over her head. The bag shaped fabric was secured around her neck with a cord.

"Now listen carefully. You're on my premises and in my power. This weekend a lot of my friends come by. I'll let them have fun with you in whatever way they want, for as long as they want, until Monday morning.

"But let's play a little game. I'll give you a few easy tasks to perform with which you can earn points. If you collect twenty points, I'll let you go. If you don't, then I'll hand you over to my friends.

"You can earn your first points by taking the cock of one of my friends in your mouth and suck him off..."

Danielle's heart rate was already high, but now her heart was pounding in the back of her throat. Surely she hadn't heard him right. Secretly she had dreamed something like this would happen, but with Peter and not with a complete stranger for which she had no feelings at all. And not tied to a weird contraption. Why not making love in a big bed. But there was nothing she could do to change her situation now, was there. Except to play along and earn those damned points. Otherwise Peter would force her to do the same and more, without any influence from her side on what was going to happen, with God knows how many of his perverted friends and for an unlimited time span. She had to stop this, and the only way to do so was to play along and hope for the best.

"I'll remove the hood now but I want you to keep your eyes shut. If you don't keep them shut we'll raise your target to 25."

Keeping her eyes shut Danielle felt the hood being lifted off. The sudden light forced her to keep her eyes closed, but she couldn't resist to glimpse through her eyelids. She saw a black man in front of her, his big black boner dangling in semi erect state in front of her face. Even though it was clearly not fully erect its dimensions were huge! Danielle had never seen anything like it in her entire life. Her heart froze and she jerked on her shackles.

"I told you NOT to use your eyes BITCH!" Peter shouted at her. "You just raised your target for freedom to 25."

Before Danielle could see more of her surroundings a blindfold was sealing off her sight shrouding her in darkness again. She felt the tip of that black cock brush her lips. At the same time her panties were ripped from her hips, the most expensive knickers she had ever owned. She couldn't see how Peter held the wet crotch of the torn garment against his nose.

"I'll give you a first bonus point for being so wet already. But you'll have to work for the rest."

Peter smiled as he tasted Danielle's secretions which had been caught in her panties.

"O yes, we're definitely going to enjoy you! Now show my friend how good you are at sucking cock," Peter said grinning. "You can earn 1 point for making him smile, another if you make him come, and a third if you swallow his load."

The tip of the black rod was forced between Danielle's lips and her jaws were pushed open. The first ever taste of cock entered Danielle's life. She had to admit it wasn't only bad. The feeling was a bit rubbery, but amazingly hard and soft at the same time. The first taste was slightly sweet, due to the pre-cum that seeped from the slit at the crown between her lips.

The forcing open of her jaws wasn't nice though. It was a crude violation of her personal physical integrity. And very intimate so. Bound to the horse without room to avoid what happened she had to tolerate the penetration of her mouth by the big dick. And before she knew it the bastard pushed his tool all the way down to the entrance of her throat. Her limbs started to tremble as she started to panic. The cock blocked the flow of her breath, and her muscles tried to shut out the intruder. She made gagging motions. But her first ever cock meant business and forced itself into her throat, whether she liked it or not. She didn't. As she was beginning to feel like she was going to suffocate, the snake finally backed out again. But the big thing stayed inside her mouth.

"Lick it and suck it bitch!"

She tried to please the strange intruder, hoping that would make it go away faster.

"Ah, yeah, now you're beginning to do it right."

"Good girl, you just earned your second point."

The man in front of her held his dick in a fixed position now, trying to enjoy Danielle's efforts to the most. He held her head in a tight grip. She swirled her tongue around the swollen mushroom, sucking on it like her life depended on it. And in a way it did.

After some ten minutes mister black started to move his member again, slowly pushing in and backing out again. He established a nice slow rhythm, each time pushing in until his tip started to push open her gullet, then pulling out again until the ring of her lips still held on to his acorn around the rim. After another five minutes his shaft started to jerk and big globs of sperm erupted inside Danielle's mouth.

She felt her mouth being filled with a sticky, salty tasting sludge. Making a quick calculation Danielle concluded she still had to earn 22 points. So it was best to get rid of that mouthful of gooey as fast as possible and not annoy Peter anymore. Earning another point in the process wasn't bad either.

As Danielle started to swallow the sperm from her mouth the intruder spunked two more thick globs as a an encore. Part of her mouthful squirted out through her nose, and part gushed out again between her lips and the black boner. Desperately Danielle gulped what remained in her mouth inside, meanwhile trying to ignore the squalid taste. Her first ever contact with semen was not very successful. So much the better she would no doubt get another chance that night to get acquainted with the potent male life-elixir.

"What a pity Danielle. I specifically told you you would get a point if you swallowed all the seed. You took quiet an effort to do so, but I'm afraid you didn't manage to swallow it all. We can't give you a point for that.

"Let's see, you have still 22 points to go. Let me now taste your pussy. Surely you would like that, don't you? You were already sopping wet just from anticipating to see me. And I already examined your beautiful knickers and found your girly juice is very tasty indeed. So this means 2 easy points for you if you let me closely inspect your treasure and taste your honeypot syrup from the source. If you manage to produce extra fluids by coming under my manipulations, or if you happen to be a squirter... then there are extra points to pick up."

Without an answer as such Peter took the situation that prevented Danielle to do anything against this new assault as a consent. He got on his knees behind his colleague, stroked her thighs with his hands, and put his face close to her naked crotch. Loudly sniffing at her pussy he gave her a feeling of degradation. She started to gyrate her hips in a futile attempt to avoid him touching her cunt. And strangely she wanted him to taste her. She felt his lips against her engorged pudenda where no one but herself had ever touched her.

His tongue traced her every fold between her legs, and slithered through her snatch. All kinds of tingles raced through her frothy crotch. She felt electrified as his snaky muscle licked her entire slit and came to a standstill right on her clit. Her little bugger throbbed all by itself, transponding the pleasure waves Peter had started further through her body and up her spine, ending shooting up and down through her brain.

Her body got into a raging state where she couldn't stop trembling There was no action needed from Peter other than to stick his tongue out and hold the tip just between her folds. Her body kept shaking and rode her towards an orgasm. As a master of erotism Peter knew when to stop so Danielle didn't come. He kept her on the brink of orgasm making her mind go crazy. When he finally stopped his teasing her hot body came down slowly from its agitated state.

"Good girl, Danielle, your pussy is working perfectly alright, but I'm afraid you're only back at your initial target of 20 points. Now this is how the game works. Hands or mouth counts for 1 point, the pussy is 3 and your ass is 5. Coming inside is another point. But the use of a condom means collecting the seed in a rubber and not in your body, so that doesn't count.

"Now with what action would you like to get some points towards your target of twenty? I give you time until first light tomorrow to get your twenty points. If you fail to reach that target by then I'll hand you over to my good friends until dawn Monday morning, so for 48 hours. They will no doubt keep you busy all that time, so you will gather a multiple of twenty points I'm sure, but that won't help you anymore by then."

This was an outright nightmare. How could Peter do this to her? Danielle didn't understand what was happening. This was definitely not how she had envisioned her first real sexual experience. She had been prepared, and secretly maybe hoped to give her virginity to Peter, the first man in her life that had awakened her sexuality. He had just now deliciously activated her pussy and make her body rock with sexual energy. But he had also denied her body an orgasm she so badly longed for.

And even maybe worse, he had made her suck on a stranger's dick. And she had made that ugly black thing spurt inside her mouth, making the first ever sperm she'd tasted a black bull's seed. Peter had made her swallow most of it, so now millions of little black swimmers lived inside her tummy. Luckily not inside her vagina, or, God forbid, swimming up into her uterus. But considering Peter's words that's exactly what he wants to happen in the imminent future...

Danielle was sure her virginity was on the line, and she saw no way she could prevent losing it. And if she didn't cooperate it would not only be just an unwanted deflowering. No, it would most probably result in an outright dirty gang rape...

"Peter, could you maybe put your penis in my vagina? But please be careful and make it nice for me too, please?"

"So your choice is to use your pussy and earn three points. Do you want to upgrade to four points by refraining the use of a condom?"

"Peter, if it is you I think you may do me without a condom," Danielle said in a trembling voice.

"Danielle, part of the game is that you cannot know who it is that's fucking you. I thought you had figured that out already. But you can always pretend it's me. You have never seen nor felt my cock, so what's the difference really. And then again it might very well be my cock that will fill you up."

"Uh, maybe it's better to use a condom after all, Peter."

"Very well. Your choice will earn you three points. Have fun!"

Danielle felt a lump in her throat and a gripping pressure on her chest. Very soon now she was going to feel a real cock sliding inside her pussy, something she had secretly longed for for quite some time now. She realised this night was enrolling completely different from how she had envisioned her start as a sexual active woman. Luckily her pussy was truly wet, so a penetration of her lubricated sex should not lead to physical complications. She hoped it would be Peter who was going to take her cherry.

Hands touched her butt and slid over her hips, finally smoothing the triangle between her thighs. Fingers pried open her petals and started to explore her love canal. The tip of a cock took position between the outer lips, and slowly the crown nudged it's way to the very entrance of the vagina. The hands took hold of the hips, and a condom clad rod slowly took possession of Danielle's treasure for the very first time. At least Peter had kept his word. Danielle had never felt a dick inside her pussy, so she would never had known the difference if the first would have been a naked gun. For now Danielle's womb was safe because of the condom.

Once bottomed out the fucker kept his pecker deep inside Danielle's love tunnel, standing flat against her backside as she was bound to the rack. Her spasming pussy clamped itself on the fat intruder. Slowly her body got more or less accustomed to this new sensation. Imagining it was Peter's cock Danielle started to fall in love with fucking. And then the fucking commenced.

A second black man controlled Danielle's body with his big black cock. He had to do her with a rubber, where he had hoped to bone this inexperienced chick bareback with his mighty pussy splitter. This afternoon he was luckily appointed the first stud to fuck the new piece of ass in the puss. His disappointment with her chicken choice to hide behind a condom would no doubt be straightened up later. Every party weekend thus far they all got the chance to use the victim in any way they wanted to. Every time. So his time to fill this bitch up with his famous potent black baby batter would surely come.

He fucked her good all the same. This still was a genuine virgin he was to break in and give her first ever fuck. So he went to town. He was not only wanted for his huge loads, but also for his amazing stamina. This trashy lady was in for a very prolonged fucking. He would make her regret to opt her first fuck to be with a condom. With Peter's fuck gang the only chance the girls had to outrun the full weekend package was to go straight for the big points. But skipping the three points fucks did not save their ass. Off course it was technically possible to score twenty points within the allotted ten hours. But none of them understood they were never allowed to reach the freedom target.

12