All Comments on 'Danielle Gets Caught in a Sex Game'

by dutchpantyraider

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 4 years ago
What the fuck?

Three lines in and it’s incomprehensible. It’s just unreadable.

So straight to the bottom of the page, select the last page and give 1 star as anything less wont hamper your ratings. Then write this comment.

Basically if you can’t write English then don’t. There are other Literotica websites in other languages.

Three kind to the reader choices. 1 publish in another literotica site in another language. 2 write in English and publish here but USE AN EDITOR whose first language is English and passed it in high school. 3 stop writing in English completely.

SweetDreams74SweetDreams74over 3 years ago
Atrocious writing

Please get someone to read and help you edit. The grammar mistakes were almost as insurmountable as the lack of story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This might've been one of the worst stories I've read anywhere! Totally unbelievable from when Peter 1st came into the the office & into her being asked, before entering, if she's doing this on her own free will, etc. That's when I skipped major portions to find out if there's anything worthwhile; there wasn't.

Some commented on grammer; I didn't find anything, but then again, I skipped a lot. However, I totally concur on their statements of this alledged story being "insurmountable" as one wrote. This doesn't even deserve a grade.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdutchpantyraider@dutchpantyraider
I love Literotica and love to share my fantasies with you. Your feedback is happily accepted. Please note: I write for my own and your enjoyment, like I relish other writers' stories. If you like my fantasies, please vote. If you don't like them, no problem, but please don'...