Danielle Gets Caught in a Sex Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A big part of the night they were left in bondage, thinking they outsmarted Peter with only so little points left to go, but then panic strikes in the end when they realise time is running out. Nothing happens. And they are that close. They all change their tactic somewhere during the night and opt for the more daring challenges. Scraping every possible point the no condom bonus looks more and more as easy gain. But their orifices get loaded with black cum. Before the night is over they all start to drip batter from their pussy and backdoor.

Boning the chick deep in her core the only reason the flooding of her cervix is postponed is the condom. But that doesn't mean her choice was right. It's nothing more than a postponement. Her faith was sealed the moment she rang Peter's doorbell. The first fuck takes something like an hour, after which she's already fucked silly. Hanging in her bondage the stud orgasms inside, taking his first pleasure of the weekend.

The anal bout is always sweet. Even the sluts that had already some experience seldom had done anal. When they finally decide to take anal in desperation to get more points they all break.

But Danielle wasn't there yet. She was given time to recover between the actions. So the night was already half way gone when she had taken three boners up her cunt. Nine points down towards her target. With still eleven needed she figured she had to give up her precious ass so to guard her ovulating egg and save from getting impregnated.

"Danielle, what is your next choice? I suggest you choose something more adventurous than another protected fuck straight up your pussy. I'm sure you figured out by now these vanilla fucks simply won't get you to twenty."

"Peter, can the next dick be in my ass?"

"Now we're talking. Your next five points are taking you to 14, with another six left. Or do you want an extra point in exchange for the skin?"

"Uh, the what?"

"The condom silly. The rubber, jimmy hat, rude sack, wiener coat. The skin."

"No Peter, that's dirty. I think five points will do."

"Very well. Your choice will earn you five points. Have fun!"

After three shaftings in her fuck chute now her ass was going to get a severe pounding. Without natural lubrication the culprit had at least the decency to first apply a generous amount of jelly. After massaging the glide into her rosebud he spread her white buns and took the time to admire that place no man had ever gone before. He made a deep sigh in appreciation and in anticipation. Placing the purple head against Danielle's rosebud he applied a fair amount of pressure. From experience he knew white chicks who were not yet commissioned had a really tight sphincter. But to accommodate his black monster was only a matter of time.

The sphincter did everything it could to prevent the hole being used as an entrance. But raising the pressure more and more made the virgin butt hole eventually give ground to the intruder. Danielle felt a pain surge through her ass as the mushroom finally popped inside her backdoor. She gulped and made a high shrieking sound as tears slid down her cheeks. The owner of the intruder kept his tool motionless to give her ass time to settle down around the inserted human plug. After five minutes he pushed his rod deeper inside, gradually bury his snake deeper and deeper in the abyss of that delicious behind. Once completely bottomed out he gave his shaft and Danielle's butt another welcome pause. As the flow of tears had nearly stopped he started his pumping movements. Due to his girth and her tightness the result was a very cramped dark passage which hindered the movements of the black invader. Nevertheless the piston got into motion and the pumping started slowly but surely. It took time for Danielle's intestines to accept the big sausage and get used to the new sensation. After a while the pain started to subside and her body began to acknowledge anal stuffing might be something it could learn to like.

The cock didn't fill up the condom. Before it started to sing the fuck stud on duty withdrew his member, stripped the rubber off and spunked on Danielle's creamy white ass. With his dick he smeared the sperm in her crack where it oozed down between the buttocks and glided over the swollen pussy lips, making the folds sticky and wet.

After servicing four black fuckers, three in her puss and one up her ass, Danielle was left in bondage, to give her body some recovery time, and for contemplation. As she nearly fell asleep she startled awake and panicked. Time was running out fast and she still hadn't earned all the points she needed. Still bound to the rack she felt abused and bruised and nowhere to go. She was doomed to wait and undergo whatever action Peter's dirty mind saw fit. Shit, was there already a glimmer of light announcing the impending dawn? Peter, come, I need you!

Suddenly Peter was back.

"Maybe there's just enough time to earn your last points Danielle. Let's see, you want another 6 points. What is it that you'd like to do?"

"Well Peter, I've done the calculation myself, and there's no real choice left. You know as well as I do I need another cock in my ass. And it must be fast and without a condom."

"Very well. Your choice will earn you six points. Have fun!"

Danielle hated it that another black bastard would now enter her precious ass again, naked, and fill it up with black seed. The only consoling thought she could muster was that he would at least not attack her womb. And that the nightmare would now be over soon.

The next above average rampant cock was lined up and fed slowly into her bum. The spunk left in the crack near her brown star helped a fast entry. Danielle got the feeling all was going to end well now. The fucking action was sped up quickly and her fat ass was pistoned fast and furious. Since dawn was to break any minute now, the efforts were doubled.

The seasoned bull could easily make his boner spew at command. Either instantaneous, or postponed after a long stint of fucking. He did neither. He fucked on and on in that delicious ass until the moment the sun was going to skim the horizon. He withdrew his fat prick from Danielle's poop chute, lowered his hips half an inch and slammed his sausage home. He had longed for this an entire year. Most of his conquests started with the longing for a particular girl, a neighbour, a cashier at the mall, a colleague, someone else's wife. After long hours of dreaming, and later the planning, now was finally the sweet time to take what he coveted, what he saw belonging to him...

Upon feeling the naked cock sliding into her vagina Danielle's jerking limbs jangled on her restraints. As the sun lit up the room Peter injected his pent up majestic load deep inside her love box, right at the threshold of the cervix. His potent seed swam unhindered into her womb in search for her fertile egg, starting the race to impregnate this newest fuck bimbo.

EPILOGUE

Danielle had managed to collect 19 points, just one short of her ticket to freedom. It was only an academic dispute whether the last point had been rightfully denied. The bareback fucking of her cunt was maybe not according to the rules of the game, but it wasn't before dawn either...

The bell rang. Another seven brothers entered the room, making complete Peter's gang of ten Black Bangers. Danielle was freed from her restrains and stripped completely bare. Her destined fate as a cumslut started with a whole weekend of no-holes-barred everyone cums non-stop gangbang. And there were no more condoms in the house...

12