Danielle's Frat Party GB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, you're only 2 points away from winning," he reminded her.

"Yea, I know. But that doesn't mean anything. Greg beat me."

"Greg's better at this than me," he gave another shrug, took a sip of his beer, then gave her an innocent grin. "But if you really don't want to..."

With her hips swaying slightly she looked up at him through the tops of her eyes and gave him a playful grin.

"Okay," she whispered.

"Great!" his smile broadened as he turned to walk back to his end of the table.

Just like Greg, he found a new determination and soon Danielle had lost again.

"You set me up," she pouted as she set her paddle on the table.

"Just lucky," he grinned.

"So where do I do this?" She knew she had to get it over with, or she'd lose her nerve.

"What's wrong with right here?" He chuckled.

"Oh no," she refused. She knew her pants were too tight for her to pull them down while keeping her panties in place, and she didn't want to reveal more than she was ready to.

"Ok. I'll take you up to a private room," he said and his hand once more settled on her lower back to guide her.

Danielle's nerves again reacted to the feel of his hand against her skin. Allowing herself to be maneuvered through the crowd, she wondered what would happen once they reached this "private room."

He guided her upstairs, then down a little hall to a closed door. She held her breath as he opened the door and ushered her through. It was a typical frat guys' room; messy, with posters of scantily clad women and rock bands adorning the walls. It must have originally been the home's master bedroom as it was huge, with plenty of room for the three beds, a couple of chairs, and a couch.

"This is mine, Tom, and Bill's room," he told her. He stood directly behind her and his hands settled on her hips, pulling her back into him.

Instinctually she melted back against him, her lithe body molding against his bigger, firmer form. Her head rolled back to settle against his chest, her eyes closing momentarily.

"You really are beautiful," he leaned down to whisper into her ear, his warm breath swirling inside the canal.

"Mmm," she sighed, warmth flowing through her body.

His hands started creeping up her sides . . . inching up . . . up . . . up toward her chest.

An ache awoke within her breasts, one that wanted him to touch them . . . fondle them. Her body rolled, shifted against him. She jutted her chest out in invitation to his exploring hands.

Oh fuck! I must be buzzed! Her mind screamed as she realized what she was doing.

"Um... Uh... You better wait outside," she stammered, forcing herself to pull away. She didn't trust herself to turn around, for fear that if she looked into his eyes she'd lose her will. She wondered if he would actually leave, or if he'd try something more . . . refuse to accept her "No." She also wondered if she had the willpower to rebuff him again.

"Okay," his tone was accepting. "You can leave your pants in here. They'll be safe."

"Alright."

She waited until she heard the door click shut before turning around to ensure he had really left. Finding herself alone she removed her yoga pants, folding them up and laying them on a chair. Adjusting her panties, she took a few deep breaths to calm her nerves before opening the door to find Jason patiently waiting on the other side, sipping his beer. As his eyes wandered over her appreciatively she felt another surge of playfulness and raised her arms then slowly turned around a couple times, slowly rolling her hips in her best belly-dancer imitation.

"Absolutely beautiful," he sighed, when she stopped. Then he stepped to her . . . set his hands on her waist . . . leaned down.

Reflexively she lifted up on her toes and brought her hands to his shoulders.

Their lips met . . . pressed together. His kiss was firm . . . determined. His hands pulled her to him, mashing her body against his . . . her tits against his chest. After a moment his lips parted . . . opened hers with them, and his tongue entered her mouth.

Sighing, she raised her own in greeting, swirling it over and around his. Her body sizzled with a heat rising from deep within her and she allowed the kiss to continue for a long, long minute . . . their tongues dueling. The heat rekindled the ache within her breasts, her nipples stiffening, and she rubbed them against him.

Wait. What? Stop it! Her mind demanded after a couple of minutes.

Reluctantly she broke the kiss and pulled away.

"I told you I have a boyfriend." she insisted.

"Yea. Well, I just couldn't help myself," he grinned.

"Let's get back downstairs," she said. "I've gotta do my modeling, after all."

"Yes. Yes, you do," he agreed.

"Besides, I think I need somethin' to drink."

They made their way downstairs and through the crowd, again with his hand at the small of her back, guiding her. After getting refills they wandered around talking with people and taking part in games. Laughing and smiling, Danielle enjoyed the empowering feeling of walking around in her underwear, seeing all the guys checking her out . . . admiring her even more than usual. On their way downstairs she'd been nervous and made Jason promise to remain by her side. He did, his hand now a fairly permanent fixture at either her side or back. Its touch fueled the warmth flowing through her body and the couple of times it slid down to give her asscheek a playful squeeze made her nerves ring out.

Buzzed as she was, she failed to realize she was growing aroused, her sex moistening. Nor did she notice that her nipples were poking gently at her top; the points, while not clearly outlined, obvious enough for everyone to notice.

At one point she had to climb on top of a bar with some of the other models so the crowd could vote for their favorite. Each girl did a little dance, slowly turning around for everyone to see how their panties hugged their asses. Or didn't in the case of one thong. While the drunken revelry made it difficult to determine who actually won, when she climbed down Jason assured her that she had. She reflexively grabbed his arms and hopped up onto her toes to give him a kiss. He took advantage of the opportunity to grab her waist and pull her into him as he drove his tongue into her mouth once again.

"Mmm," she sighed, her tits mashing against his chest, fueling their ache as her body smoldered and her blood simmered. Her hands slid up his arms to his shoulders, her body folding into him more.

Lost in a fog of desire, it took much longer for her mind to realize what was happening this time. And when it did, screaming for her to end it, it took her even longer to find the strength to actually pull away.

"Hey, now, I voted for you too," someone said as she did.

Turning she found Charlie, the guy from the keg, standing next to them, smile radiating.

"Sorry, Charlie," she grinned. "I shouldn't even be kissing him."

"Come on, Danielle. One kiss won't hurt," Jason urged, his hands tensing on her waist.

"Hey-," she started to protest, but didn't get to finish.

Jason used his hold on her to turn her toward his friend. Simultaneously Charlie stepped closer and leaned down, since, like Jason, he had several inches on her. Instinctually she raised up on her toes to meet him. Their lips met . . . pressed together. His kiss was as warm as Jason's and it sent the heat rolling through her anew. Jason's hands vacated her waist and Charlie's replaced them to pull her into him, mashing her tits against his chest. Her own hands found his shoulders, her fingers tensing. Charlie's tongue pressed past her lips and into her mouth, and she raised hers in greeting, the two appendages swirling over and around one another.

The heat flowing through Danielle filled her mind with the fog again and she forgot who she was with and where she was . . . that they were among a crowd of people, most of which she'd only met that evening.

Charlie's hands began to slide up and down on her sides . . . coming nearer and nearer to her aching breasts. And her body responded, the ache growing from a quiet desire to be touched into a screaming need to be molested and her body pulled away from him, offering him access.

But he didn't touch them . . . didn't cover the luscious mounds with his hands and fondle them. Instead he simply continued caressing her sides . . . teasing her breasts.

Another pair of hands were at her shoulders, rubbing them and her arms.

Lost deep in the fog, her mind failed to tell her to stop. So she stood there for several minutes, surrounded by people she barely knew, making-out with one guy while he and another teased her body. How long it would have lasted . . . how far it might have gone, she'd never know since it was soon interrupted by Jason.

"My turn again," he announced, pulling gently on her shoulders.

Her and Charlie's lips lingered together another minute, until Jason's pulling grew more insistent. As she dislodged herself from Charlie she was spun around, her hands coming to rest against Jason's chest. As she turned around she saw the people around them. While none of them appeared to be paying the trio any particular attention, it did suddenly remind her of where she was . . . and who she was with.

"Whoa. Whoa," she exhaled. "No. No more. Remember, I'm spoken for."

And is he gonna be happy when I get home, she thought, recognizing her state of arousal.

"Yea, I remember," Jason sighed unhappily.

"And I think I better be goin'," she stated, surprised by how torn she was over the idea.

"You sure?" Jason asked, a playful grin on his face.

"Yes," she smiled, understanding his inference.

"Alright then. Let's go get your pants," he shrugged.

Setting his hand at the small of her back he led her back upstairs to his room. Unlike earlier the room was dimly lit as they entered. Nor was it empty. Danielle was surprised to hear a girl moaning out in obvious rapture from the far bed. Not that she hadn't accidentally walked in on other couples screwing, or had someone walk in on her. It was a part of college dorm life. But what surprised her was the fact that the couple were not alone. Sitting in the chairs, sharing a joint and sipping at their beers, were Tom and another guy she didn't know. Although their chairs were turned with their backs to the frolicking couple, the idea that they were casually sitting in the same room stunned her.

"That's just Bill and his girl," Jason whispered, his tone making it sound like this was nothing unusual. "We think she gets off on knowing others can hear her."

As if to support the theory an extra loud moan came from under the covers.

"See," Jason chuckled quietly.

"Hey pretty lady," Tom greeted her. "You here to show us those beautiful tits again?"

"Oh hey, yea! I remember you!" The other guy smiled suddenly.

"That's Frank," Jason told her.

"Hi," she kind of waved, finding it hard to ignore the couple's ecstatic sounds.

The four of them were silent for a moment. In the dim light Danielle could just see the covers bouncing as Bill's ass rose and fell enthusiastically.

"Well?" Tom asked, breaking the group's silence.

"Um... Uh..." she stammered, coming out of her trance. It took her a second to realize what he meant. "Oh... No, I'm not here for that. I'm just here to get my pants."

With that she started glancing around trying to spot them. She knew she'd left them on one of the chairs, the one Frank was currently occupying.

"Oh yea. I moved them to the couch," he told her just as she spotted them.

As she walked over and picked them up Jason took a seat on the couch. She slid out of her sandals and, without realizing just how wobbly the alcohol had made her, tried putting the pants on while standing up. She quickly lost her balance and plopped onto the couch next to him. He quickly took advantage, wrapping one arm around her shoulders to turn her toward him as he brought his lips toward hers. She reflexively tilted her head back. His lips brushed across hers . . . pressed against them; kissing her . . . hard . . . determined. His free hand settled at her side, his palm simmering against her flesh just below the tube top and the swell of one breast and re-awaking the ache within her mounds. With a quiet whimper she let the pants fall to the floor, forgotten, as her hand reached up to his chest, her other settling atop his thigh. His lips parted, opening hers so that his tongue could delve into her mouth and she raised her own in greeting.

They sat on the couch kissing; lips pressing . . . tongues swirling. His hand remained just below her breast . . . its heat radiating up through her top to tease her aching mound with its proximity. She shifted, her hand crawling up his chest to grab at his shoulder as she pressed her tits firmly against him, causing her top to rub against her stiffening nipples . . . their nerve-endings sparking excitedly.

From the other side of the room came the continued moans of Bill's girlfriend, fueling the passion building inside her . . . turning it into a pile of smoldering embers.

Eventually Jason's hand did gradually creep upward. Caressing her side, it inched closer and closer to the swell of her breast. Mewing with the needful ache within her mounds she pulled back slightly, creating a gap between their bodies to allow his hand access to cup and fondle her. And he did. Sliding up, his hand covered her tit, his palm flattening her nipple under her top. His fingers squeezed, molding the pliant mound.

"Mmm," she mewed, her nipples stiffening more . . . her tits' ache growing . . . radiating outward and through her entre body. Tropical gusts wafted through her, fanning her embers into glowing golden coals that sizzled and snapped animatedly. Her hands tensed, her nails scratching at his shoulder and thigh.

His hand continued molested her tit through her top . . . fingers squeezing . . . molding. His tongue swirled against hers, his lips firmly against hers.

Then his hand stopped molesting her tit. It shifted away to grab at the bottom of her tube top and pull it up quickly, exposing her breasts and making them quiver with their sudden release. Cool air swirled over the heated flesh and tingling nipples, making them stiffen into hard spikes of desire.

"Oh yea," Frank sighed from the chair.

Lost in the passion being stoked by Jason's kisses and hungry touch, Danielle had forgotten about the others in the room. But Frank's voice reminded her. She took a quick mental inventory of things; across the room Bill's girl was announcing her climax and, other than Frank's comment, the two guys were silent.

But they were still there.

And she was making-out in front of them . . . making-out with someone that was not her boyfriend . . . someone who had just uncovered her tits for all to see.

The whole idea made her feel naughty . . . and that feeling stoked her desire more.

But she also knew she needed to end it . . . to get a grip and leave.

And she fully intended to do just that . . . she might have even managed it, except Jason had other ideas.

Breaking their kiss, he used his hands to turn her and lean her against the back of the couch. With her top piled above her tits this clearly displayed her to the room. From under heavy lids she saw Tom and Frank admiring her and a surge of pride . . . and arousal . . . rolled through her. She reflexively arched her back, jutting her chest out in an enhanced display.

The next second Jason lowered his mouth atop the nipple of the tit he still held. Suckling deeply, he swirled his tongue over the swollen button.

The bud's nerve-endings lit up with electricity, causing her embers to burst into dancing flames. She closed her eyes, her head rolling back as she arched her back more.

"Ooh," she whimpered.

With his fingers cupping and squeezing her mound, he suckled at her . . . his tongue caressing her nipple again and again. After a minute his other hand grabbed at the band that was her tube top and began lifting it.

Opening her eyes Danielle gazed out at their audience and lifted her arms, allowing him to remove the top and toss it away. The look on the two guys' faces sent another surge of arousal coursing through her. Her hands came down to Jason; one settling at the back of his head to hold him to her, the other gripping his shoulder again.

Still, she knew she needed to end things . . .

And she actually thought she could . . .

She thought she could allow Jason to love her tits for a couple more minutes, then get him off with a hand job and leave. Maybe she'd have to use her mouth too, although she didn't like that. And maybe she'd have to take care of Tom and Frank too. But she'd still be okay . . . relatively faithful. Just a little naughty. Then she could go back to her dorm and jump Bob . . . use him to relieve her simmering lust.

She thought . . .

She thought . . .

As his hand continued to molest her one breast, Jason switched his mouth to the other, suckling and licking its sensitive nipple.

"Ooh," she sighed, her body trembling slightly. She was still looking out at the guys admiring her and she realized they weren't only looking at her tits . . . their eyes were gazing lower as well. That was when she remembered she wasn't wearing any pants . . . that she was sitting there in only her red panties . . . panties that she knew had to be damp with her juices by now. She also realized that her legs were spread partially open. Not a lot, just enough to allow the guys to see the wet spot at the center of her crotch.

She thought about how all this was pushing the "naughty meter" and her nerves tingled with a heightened excitement.

Okay, time to stop this, she told herself.

"Okay. Okay," she half-whispered, half-ordered as she started pushing at Jason's shoulder. "Let's not get too carried away here."

It took a minute, but he eventually pulled his mouth away from her tit and raised up, a smile on his lips.

"I-I'll take ca-care of you, then go," she stammered, her resolve already weakening.

"Oh?" His smile widened.

"Yes," her hand moved down to his crotch to trace the outline of his sizable cock through his clothing, the feel it fanning her fires.

"And how are you gonna do that?"

"With my hand," she started pulling at his belt, loosening it.

"Okay...," his smile turned into a grin as he leaned back, allowing her to undo his pants. Then he lifted his ass off the couch and the two of them worked his pants and underwear down around his ankles, releasing his nearly erect cock. Barefooted, he kicked his clothing off into a pile a few feet away, then leaned back again and waited for her.

Turning sideways, Danielle wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft and started stroking it. The sensation of it growing to full rigidity, combined with the knowledge that she was doing it in front of his two friends, made her fires dance excitedly within her loins.

Jason wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her to him again.

And she lifted herself up to him . . . kissing him . . . eagerly inviting his tongue into her mouth. She stroked his cock gently at first, mindful that it was dry for the moment, her hand sliding loosely up and down along his length. But her attentions soon urged precum from it and she coated her palm with it, rubbing the natural lubrication down along his shaft. Then she took a tighter hold of him and her hand worked up and down a little faster.

Jason's free hand came up to cover her tit, his fingers squeezing . . . molding.

"Mmm," she moaned into their kiss.

During the next couple minutes his hand alternated between her aching tits, shifting from molesting one mound to its twin, then back again. One minute he covered a nipple with his palm, hungrily flattening the swollen bud. The next minute he gently caressed the other tingling bud.