Danielle's Frat Party GB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm. Mmm," she mewed, the need within her breasts making her arch her back, pressing herself into his fondling hand. Lust coursed through her veins . . . her fires burning higher . . . hotter. Sitting sideways on the couch, her legs were still partially spread and the heat rolling through her made them rock open and close. The damp spot at the center of her panties grew darker . . . heavier, until the softened material clung to her sex mound, molding atop her puffy labia and wet slit.

Suddenly Jason broke their kiss and pushed her back, causing her a moment's confusion. But then his hand came up from her shoulder to the back of her head to push her down toward his crotch.

"You're gonna have to do more," he told her.

Quickly understanding what he meant, she slid off the couch and knelt between his legs, her own legs spread slightly for stability. Although she didn't like giving head, she was thankful for him initiating it now since his attentions to her tits had her doubting her ability to end things.

And she did still hold onto the idea and the hope that she could pleasure him - and probably his friends - while remaining relatively faithful.

Resting one hand on his thigh to support her upper half, she wrapped the fingers of the other around his cock and held it steady as she lowered her mouth to it. She didn't like giving head and approached it with a 'let's-get-this-over-with' mentality, briefly swirling her tongue over his cockhead before dropping her mouth over and around the first inches of his rigid shaft. Then, while sliding her lips up and down along the top of his shaft, her hand tugged and squeezed the base, basically jerking him off more than sucking him off.

Still, he seemed to enjoy it enough.

"That's a good little slut," he groaned above her.

Slut! The word echoed through her mind . . . and body.

She'd never been called that! And she never would've thought she'd enjoy it. It was so improper . . . so dirty. But for some reason Jason's use of it sent new tropical breezes gusting through her . . . made her nerves tingle excitedly.

"Mmm," she moaned, reflexively.

"Oh yea guys, I think we got us a little slut," he added, reminding her of their audience.

"Mmm," she moaned louder as hotter, steamier tropical breezes fanned her fires higher.

"Then let's make sure she enjoys herself," Tom declared as he knelt beside her, his hand reaching under her to fondle one luscious breast.

"Absolutely," Frank agreed, kneeling on her other side and fondling her other tit.

The two of them squeezed and molded her breasts, toyed with her swollen nipples; each with a different tension . . . a different technique. Their dual assault erased her relief over having her mounds out of Jason's reach and fueled her arousal more than his single touch had.

"Mmm!" She moaned, her fires roaring . . . searing.

"Fuck these are nice tits," Frank groaned, his fingers tweaking her swollen nipple.

Her mind tumbled over the idea that she was sucking one man's cock while being fondled by two others. It made her feel so naughty . . . so obscene. And she reacted by sucking deeper at Jason . . . with more enthusiasm than she'd ever displayed before.

And Jason enjoy it.

"Oh yea, suck my cock, Slut," he groaned, wrapping her ponytail around his hand.

"Mmm. Mmm," she whimpered.

"She's got a nice ass too," Frank commented, his free hand cupping one asscheek, fingers pressing into her flesh beyond the panties.

"Mmm," she whimpered, her ass rolling in response.

Tom cupped her other asscheek, and like on her tits, his tension differed from Frank's.

"Mmm. Mmm," her ass rolled more, their attentions fueling her building desire.

As they played with her and she sucked Jason's cock, Tom's hand explored her ass. Gradually sliding down and in, it crept toward her crotch. Reflexively she spread her legs further apart . . . providing him access . . . to her. Dipping between her legs his fingers found the wet spot in her panties . . . pressed at it . . . at her.

"Mmm!" she moaned, her hips jerking with the contact.

"Fuck, is she wet," he chuckled.

"Yea, a horny little slut," Jason cheered.

"Let me feel," Frank said, and his hand replaced Tom's at her crotch. "Fuck yea, she is."

She whimpered as he pressed at her through her panties, her hips rolling . . . her legs opening wider. Her hand tugged hungrily at Jason's cock . . . her lips pumping faster. As Frank's fingers explored higher along her slit . . . creeping upward . . . pressing at her as they traveled, her nerves rang with anticipation, her body trembling slightly. Then he found her clit and his fingers rubbed the engorged button.

"Mmm!" she moaned, shockwaves rolling through it and her body. Her body jerked upward, her mouth nearly coming off Jason's cock.

But his hand on her ponytail stopped her just before his cockhead escaped her mouth.

"Oh no you don't. Keep sucking, Slut," he ordered. Then he shoved her back down onto his shaft, forcing her lips down against her fingers.

While Frank continued touching her through her panties, him and Tom continued molesting her tits; their fingers squeezing and plying . . . molding the ample mounds . . . answering their needful ache. They tweaked her nipples, making the sensitized buds tingle and vibrate. Within her loins her fires grew more and more, making her body entire simmer.

"Let's get these outta the way." Frank growled, his fingers suddenly leaving her pussy to grip the waistband of her panties and starting to jerk them down.

Tom's fingers gripped the waistband also, jerking at it as well.

Instantly alarm bells began jangling in her mind.

Although she had basically accepted that she wasn't going to remain faithful tonight, some part of her . . . the naïve part . . . had continued grasping onto the hope that she still could. Even as she'd spread her legs and allowed them to touch her through her panties she'd held onto a sliver of that hope.

But even her most naïve part knew that if they removed her panties, all hope was lost.

Yet she didn't care either.

In fact, she wanted to be fucked . . . wanted a cock buried in her pussy . . . stuffing her.

So she offered no resistance as they dragged her panties down onto her thighs. Neither did she close her legs, making the panties strain between her splayed legs.

Tom's hand quickly settled on her inner thigh and slid upward. Reaching her pussy, his fingers dipped freely into her slit to play in her wetness. They searched out her clit . . . found it . . . pressed and rolled it under them.

"Mmm!" She moaned, her hips jerking hard, more shockwaves shooting through it.

"That's a good little slut," Tom said, his fingers slipping back down along her slit to her opening and pressing at it.

Oh God, her mind whimpered, hearing a second person calling her that and feeling it fan her fires even more. What is happening? What am I doing?

She didn't think about it for long though.

Tom's finger entered her, sinking in until his fist pressed against her labia. Pulling back, he added a second finger and pushed them both into her. Pulling back again he started fucking her with the digits, pumping them in and out of her pussy.

"Mmm. Mmm," she whimpered, her hips rolling.

"You like that, Slut? You like being finger-fucked?" He growled, his fingers pumping.

"Mmm," she mewed in answer.

"Oh yea she does," Frank cheered.

For another couple of minutes she knelt there, being finger-fucked while the two men molested her tits and she used her mouth and hand on Jason's rigid cock. She never would have thought she could be in such a situation, yet there she was.

Then Jason announced it was time to take things to the next level.

"I think the slut needs a cock in her pussy," he said.

Waves of lustful excitement rolled through Danielle, making her whimper and mew with anticipation.

"I bet you're right," Tom agreed.

"Let's get her on all fours," Jason said, using her ponytail to pull her mouth off him.

Working together, the three guys quickly turned her almost completely around while also removing her panties . . . her last piece of clothing. Kneeling on all fours with her legs spread, Danielle's ass hovered in the air while her body trembled with zeal and her ample tits swayed gently under her, her swollen nipples pink spires of lust.

"Damn, she's hot," a new voice said.

With her nerves ringing apprehensively, she looked toward the voice. Charlie and another guy sat in the chairs, gazing at her. She hadn't heard them come in. She had no idea how long they'd been watching . . . how much they'd seen already. But she knew they were about to watch her being fucked.

The idea added to her lust.

Then Jason's hand came to rest on her waist and his cocktip settled in her slit . . . found her opening . . . pressed forward. His cockhead forced her walls open . . . followed by inches of his thick shaft entering her. As his forward momentum was stopped he grabbed her waist with his other hand as well. Then he pulled back . . . pressed forward. More of his cock entered her. Pulling back once more, he pressed forward again. This time his entire length slid deep into her pussy; filling it . . . stuffing it . . . his crotch grinding against her ass.

"Ooh!" she moaned, her head rolling back and her ass rolling.

Pulling back, he extracted a portion of himself from her velvety embrace, then pushed himself back into her, grinding against her ass some more.

"Ooh God," she whimpered, an orgasm awakening deep inside her . . . emerging from the shadows and teasing her with its climatic promise. Her head fell forward, her ponytail falling along the side of her neck.

Jason pulled back again . . . pressed forward, his cock filling her once more.

"Ooh," she moaned.

"Damn, her pussy feels good," he groaned, pumping himself into her again.

"I think she needs one in her mouth too," Frank said, lifting her head by her ponytail.

Opening her eyes, she saw him kneeling naked before her, his cock in hand, its bulbous head inches from her face. The idea of taking him in her mouth made the orgasm fade back into the shadows and a sad little sigh escaped her even as her mouth fell open in invitation.

What am I doin'? She asked herself as Frank quickly stuffed several inches of himself into her mouth.

"Mmm," she locked her lips around his thick shaft and rolled her tongue over his flesh.

"Oh, fuck yea." he groaned happily, his hand releasing his cock and joining his other at the back of her head.

Behind her Jason began to steadily pump his cock in and out of her pussy . . . fucking her with a building rhythm. Her pussy lips clung to his thick shaft as it slid back and forth . . . in and out. And she started rocking her body with him, working to match his rhythm.

At first, their motion was measured . . . her body barely swaying upon all fours. This slid her lips along part of Frank's cock, albeit minimally. Still, she concentrated. Focusing on sucking and rolling her tongue over his flesh, the act chasing her orgasm even further back into the shadows and making her whimper sadly.

But Jason's thrusts steadily grew more pronounced . . . more forceful . . . until he was driving into her, his crotch smacking against her ass, the impact shoving her forward. This made her rock more and more between them and her lips slid further onto Frank's shaft. It also made her tits sway heavier beneath her, the swollen nipples being caressed by the air.

In and out Jason pumped himself . . .

Fucking her with his rigid cock . . .

Stuffing her pussy over and over . . .

In and out . . .

Pumping . . .

Driving . . .

Fucking . . .

It didn't take long for the orgasm to reemerge from the shadows.

"Mmm. Mmm," she mewed, needily.

"That's it, Slut. Let us know how much you like it," Jason growled, his cock plunging deep inside her sex.

"Mmm," she whimpered obediently.

"The whore's lovin' it," Frank cheered, his grip on her ponytail tightening.

Whore?! Her mind screamed. Was that more obscene than slut? Dirtier? Or was it less? She didn't know. All she did know was that it echoed through her, stoking her fires and drawing the orgasm further out of the shadows.

"Mmm," she whimpered again.

"Fuck yea, Slut," Jason groaned, continuing to pump himself in and out of her with an increasing rhythm. His hands tightened at her waist, his fingers clenching. His crotch smacked against her ass again and again, making her asscheeks jiggle with the impacts.

"Mmm. Mmm," she whimpered and mewed, matching his escalating pace, her body rocking harder . . . faster. Her sex sliding on and off his cock . . . fucking him as much as he was her. Her lips slipped along Frank's rigid shaft as it stuffed her mouth again and again . . . his cockhead popping in and out of her throat.

"Dirty little whore," Frank moaned, his hold on her ponytail tightening.

"Mmm. Mmm," she rocked between them, her body swaying with the fucking . . . simmering with the lust boiling inside her. The increased motion made her tits sway more beneath her, the ample mounds jiggling back and forth. Within her loins the orgasm crept to the edge and peered over it.

"That's a good little slut," Jason growled as her ass shot back to smack against his crotch.

"Oh yea, suck it, Slut," Frank cheered, his hips starting to rock with her sliding mouth.

In and out their cocks pumped . . . one in her pussy . . . the other in her mouth. Along the two rigid lengths her different lips slid, each set clinging tightly around the respective shaft.

In and out . . .

Back and forth . . .

Fucking . . .

Humping . . .

"Mmm! Mmm!" she mewed, the orgasm teetering on the edge . . . whispering . . . teasing. Lightning crackling along her nerves made her muscles start to tense . . . her body tightening.

"Oh... Fuckin' slut," Jason growled, his fingers tightening even more at her waist . . . his hips stuttering in their rhythmic pumping.

"Mmm!" Danielle recognized the signs of his own impending climax and the idea that he'd soon be unleashing his load deep inside her urged her orgasm closer to its own release.

"Oh yea. Oh fuck yea!" He drove his cock into her . . . hard . . . fast. Pounded it into her again and again in a rapid . . . frenzied assault. His hands on her waist no longer allowing her to rock herself back and forth, but throwing her forward then yanking her back, using her to fuck him as he thrust into her.

"Fuck yea!" Frank agreed as this shoved her lips further along his haft, an inch or so joining the head in stuffing her throat repeatedly.

Kneeling between them Danielle could do nothing but allow them to use her as they wished. And the fact that they were . . . the idea that she was nothing but their little fuck toy at the moment drove her lust higher . . . added to her pending orgasm's intensity until it was a towering tsunami on the brink of crashing down with unbelievable force.

"Slut!" Jason growled, his hips thrusting into her extremely hard; once . . . twice . . .

"Mmm!" The orgasm came crashing over the edge, roaring through her with its tidal force of ecstasy. Her mind exploded with a thousand brilliant skyrockets. Her nerves screamed with the formidable electricity raging along them. Her muscles spasmed; tensing . . . relaxing . . . tensing. Her hips humped spastically, her ass making rapid bunny-hops as her pussy clenched tightly around Jason's shaft.

"Oh, fuck yea! You slut," he growled, his hips driving into her one last time then freezing . . . his crotch smashed against her ass . . . his cock buried deep inside her, twitching and jerking as it sprayed her inner walls with his hot seed.

"Mmm!" She cried around Frank's cock, the sensation adding to her orgasm's force . . . making her tremble and shudder spastically. In the explosive fireworks of the orgasm she heard them calling her a slut and whore, as well as using other profane phrases, but who specifically said what she couldn't tell . . . nor did she care. Just the idea of her actions supporting their words - or was it the other way around - fueled her ecstasy. And she whimpered in blind response.

As Jason ground his crotch against her ass, unloading inside her, Frank continued using her mouth. With his hands at the back of her head he held it still as his hips rocked back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth.

Somehow this did nothing to soften the orgasm. The powerful climax continued crashing through her, making her whimper and cry, her muscles spasming even as Jason finished cumming.

"Mmm," she whimpered, her hips twitching and her sex milking the last of his seed.

Then her orgasm began to subside, its powerful waves fading into the background. Her muscles relaxed, her body softening.

But Frank wasn't finished with her.

He held onto her ponytail and rocked his hips back and forth, his cock continuing to pump at her mouth.

"Mmm," she mewed weakly as Jason fell back, his cock slipping from her, drops of cum dripping onto her inner thighs.

"Oh fuck yea," Frank groaned, his hips' humping growing awkward.

New alarms began blaring in her mind as she realized he was growing stiffer between her lips and she suddenly knew he was on the verge of cumming too. Gripped by dread, she wondered if he meant to cum in her mouth. She'd never done that. Had never let a man get close enough . . . or have the control to make her.

"You're gonna swallow my cum, Slut," he growled, confirming her fear.

"Mm-mmm," she whimpered, desperately trying to pull her mouth off of him.

But he wouldn't allow it. He held her head in place . . . fucked her mouth.

"Yea, cum in the slut's mouth," someone cheered.

"Make the little whore swallow your load, man," someone else agreed.

"Mm-mmm," she whimpered sadly, defenseless to stop it.

Then it happened . . .

Frank stopped with only his cockhead within her lips' embrace. His hips spasmed. His cock twitched.

Frantically Danielle gulped . . . managing to swallow the first shot just as his cock twitched again. She swallowed the second shot . . . then the next . . . and the next.

"Oh yea," he cheered as she swallowed his load.

She didn't like it, but it wasn't as bad as she'd expected. And since she had no choice, she accepted it, silently thanking him for not stuffing himself into her throat which she imagined would have made it so much more difficult . . . if not impossible. And after he'd finished, his cock relaxing, she instinctively suckled on him, milking him dry as well.

"That's a good little slut," he groaned.

"Mmm," she mewed with a little sadness as she realized that the last few minutes had weakened her arousal . . . dampened her fires to sputtering embers.

Releasing his hold on her ponytail, Frank fell back, his softening cock popping from her mouth. Danielle managed to hold herself up for a moment before her legs slid out behind her and she collapsed to the floor.

"You ain't done yet, Sweetie," Tom said.

Remembering that she still had him to satisfy sent new tropical breezes to fan her embers. But she remained cautious, worrying that he might expect her to repeat what she'd done for Frank. The thought made her realize she really needed to wash the taste from her mouth.

"I-I need a drink," she whispered, pulling herself up into a sitting position.

"Here ya go," someone said.

Looking over she saw the guy with Charlie handing her a bottle of whiskey.

"Thanks, um...," she said, accepting it.

"Joe."

"Thanks, Joe." Lifting the bottle to her lips she took a long swig. The amber liquid burned away the taste, but left her needing something to kill its taste. "Whew! Anyone got a beer?" She asked, handing the bottle back to Joe.

"Here," Jason said, handing her a can.

"Thanks." Taking a long drink of it she felt it cooling the whiskey's burn. Then she handed the can back to Jason and looked up at Tom standing a couple feet away, his own sizable cock in hand. The sight of his rigid manhood, mixed with the desire in his eyes, fanned her embers into sizzling, snapping coals of desire.