Danielle's Frat Party GB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,104 Followers

Stepping over to her, Tom bent down and lifted her in his strong arms. He carried her the few feet over to Jason's bed and laid her across it with her ass at the edge.

The position told her that he didn't intend for her suck him off, but to fuck her and she spread her legs in invitation. Bending her knees, she propped her feet on the bed's edge. Between her splayed legs her pussy glistened; wet and used, her neatly trimmed bush glistening dew-like. At the center her slit shined bright pink as it flowered open in anticipation. One arm lay tossed out to her side, the other was bent so her hand rested on her tummy. Above it her luscious breasts were topped by pink spikes. She gazed up at Tom from under heavy lids, her eyes smoldering and her bottom lip trembling slightly with the renewed desire coursing through her.

Moving closer Tom guided himself to her waiting sex, his free arm wrapping around her thigh, his hand gripping it. He set his cockhead at her opening . . . pressed forward; smoothly . . . steadily. As his entire length penetrated her, he ground his crotch against hers.

"Ooh," she moaned, her ass lifting to grind back at him, her embers igniting.

"Oh yea," he groaned, his free arm wrapping around her other leg as well. He pulled back, removing all except his cockhead. Then he slid forward again with that same even force.

"Ooh yes," she whimpered, her fires dancing . . . growing.

He pulled back again . . . pressed forward . . . his length sliding in and out of her smoothly . . . his crotch grinding against hers for a second before retracting again. In and out his cock slid, slow . . . steady. He might have been ready to fuck her, but he was in no hurry to finish.

Mewing, Danielle's fires grew higher . . . hotter, her body's desire building. Her feet pushed down and lifted her to meet him, sliding her pussy onto his cock. Closing her eyes, she turned her face to the side and reached up to grab the bed's edge above her head. For the next couple minutes, she lay there being fucked, her body rocking gently upon the bed, her tits rolling fluidly upon her chest.

In and out his cock slid again and again, his hips thrusting with that slow, steady rhythm.

Danielle whimpered and mewed as he fucked her, waves of desire and pleasure cascading through her.

"Charlie. Joe. Get up here and make the slut jerk you off while I fuck her," Tom suddenly called, interrupting those waves . . . transforming them.

Wait! What? What! Her eyes shot open. The thought hadn't occurred to her that they'd be a part of this, other than watching. But now that it she was forced to think about it, she wasn't really too surprised, not after the way things had escalated with the others.

Off to the side the guys were undressing, revealing their semi-erect cocks. Then they climbed onto the bed and knelt on either side of her, each of them covering a breast with one hand, squeezing and molding the plaint mounds with different tension.

"Ooh," she sighed, arching her back to offer herself to them. Without any prodding she reached out, her fingers wrapping around their cocks and tugging, urging them to full erections.

God, I really am being a slut! She thought, her fires dancing.

Tom's slow humping had nearly stopped while they'd gotten in place. Now his pace picked back up, his hips starting to rhythmically pump him into her again, his cock stuffing her pussy over and over.

"Ooh," she sighed, the sensation stoking her fires even higher.

"What a beautiful slut," Charlie said, his palm flattening her swollen nipple beneath it.

"Fuckin' hot as hell," Joe agreed, his fingers tweaking the other nipple.

"Ooh God," she whimpered.

"You like bein' our little slut, don't you," Tom groaned, his hips thrusting.

"Mmm," she mewed, unwilling to answer him. Silently thinking it to herself was one thing. Vocalizing it for all to hear was completely different. So her defenses tried keeping it to herself. Still, as she lay there gazing at the cocks in her hands a strange urge rose inside her . . . a need that she could identify, but couldn't understand . . . couldn't believe.

One that confirmed to her the things being said to her . . . about her . . .

And then some . . .

"Admit it, Slut," Tom insisted, his cock driving into her hard in emphasis, making her body rock upon the bed. "Tell us you like it."

"Mmm," she mewed again, her defenses still trying to appease him without answering.

"Come on. Say it, Slut," Joe pressed, twisting her nipple.

The sensitized nub screamed with a mixture of pain and pleasure, making her whimper out as her head snapped to the side, eyes closing tightly.

"Tell us," Tom insisted again as his cock drove into her once more.

"Ooh yes," she gasped, her defenses cracking. "Yes."

"'Yes' what?" He pressed, his cock slamming into her again.

She hadn't expected her simple answer to satisfy him. She knew he wanted more . . . wanted her to use that word . . . wanted her to admit how she was acting. But she still didn't want to . . . didn't want to say those words. It would be too much . . . too naughty . . . too dirty.

And yet . . .

"I like bein' your slut," she whimpered, her defenses crumbling away. "I like it. Oh yes, I'm your slut."

Oh God yes! She thought, her words freeing her from her remaining inhibitions.

"That's a good girl," Charlie cheered.

"Ooh God, I'm your slut," she cried, her fires roaring within her and a thin sheen of sweat coating her flesh.

"Tell me to fuck you," Tom moaned, his hips returning to a purposeful rhythm.

"Oh yes. Fuck me, Tom," she mewed, turning to look at him from under heavy lids. This time she didn't try holding back, but freely offered the words he wanted to hear. "Fuck me."

"That's a good slut," he said, his cock thrusting into her.

"She's so naughty," Charlie chuckled, his hand molesting her tit.

"Fuckin' slut," Joe moaned, his fingers tweaking her nipple.

"Tell me to fuck your pussy," Tom instructed, his hips pumping.

"Ooh God," she whimpered, her hesitations returning over that word.

"Come on, Slut," Tom growled, recognizing her reluctance. "Say it."

"Yea, whore," Joe pulled her nipple hard, inflicting the painful pleasure again.

"Fuck my pussy. Fuck my slut pussy," she whimpered, her body's lust overriding her remaining reluctance. "Ooh yes. Fuck me with your cock."

"That's a good slut," Tom groaned, his hips pumping his cock in and out of her.

"Ooh God, Fuck me. Fuck my pussy," she mewed, her hips rising to meet his thrusts as her body rocked upon the bed. Her fires raged within her. Her flesh shimmered. And from somewhere deep, deep inside her came that same strange urge again . . . that need she'd experienced moments earlier when she'd first taken Charlie and Joe's cocks in her hands.

And again, she could identify it, but couldn't believe it was there.

But it was there . . . coursing through her . . . robust and demanding . . .

Making her want to wrap her lips around one of their hard cocks . . .

Making her want to taste it . . .

To feel it in her mouth . . .

And not just suck on it . . . but devour it.

She gazed at each of them, her mind working through which one. While neither of them were small; Charlie's seemed a little shorter and slightly thinner by the merest of measurements. Or maybe she told herself that because Joe was being rougher with her tit, with his hard tweaks and heavy molestations.

Whatever the reason, her choice was made.

Releasing both of them, she rolled partially onto her side and rose up. The fingers that'd been tugging on Joe quickly wrapped themselves around Charlie while her other hand dipped between his legs to grab onto his ass. Then she dropped her lips around his shaft, engulfing it.

"Oh fuck yea," Charlie moaned happily, his hands moving to hold her ponytail "What a good little slut."

"Oh yea," Tom cheered. "She's definitely enjoying herself."

"What a beautiful, dirty whore," Joe groaned.

Laying across the bed, her legs spread wide, she pumped her lips up and down along Charlie's cock, sucking deeply while her tongue swirled over his flesh. Her position made it so the guys couldn't molest her tits but she didn't care . . . she had one cock in her mouth and another fucking her sex.

"Mmm," she whimpered, a new orgasm emerging from her shadows.

"Fuck, her pussy feels good," Tom groaned, his hips rocking back and forth between her splayed legs, driving his cock into her again and again . . . his pace increasing.

In and out he pumped . . .

Thrusting . . .

Driving . . .

"Mmm. Mmm," she mewed, her orgasm moving toward the edge. Her fingers tugged needily . . . hungrily at the base of Charlie's member as her lips slid along his shaft.

Lost in the fog of her pending climax she lost track of who was saying what, but she heard them continuing to talk dirty to her . . . about her; calling her a slut and a whore. Their words added to the passions rolling through her from the double penetration, pushing her orgasm to the very brink of release where it teetered precariously.

Moments later Tom's humping rhythm started to stutter, his cock driving into her awkwardly . . . harder . . . faster.

"Mmm!" She cried with the desire . . . the need to feel him cumming inside her. She couldn't fuck him back the way she wanted, but her hips rolled excitedly.

He drove into her again and again . . .

His cock pistoning in and out of her pussy . . .

Pounding . . .

Ramming . . .

His rhythm deteriorating more and more with each primal thrust.

Then he drove himself deep inside her and froze, his crotch grinding against hers as his cock twitched and jerked, spraying his seed.

The sensation tore her orgasm off the cliff . . . brought it hurtling through her with tidal force. Skyrockets exploded in her mind. Her nerves screamed with careening electricity. Her muscles tensed, her body spasming. This time she was allowed to jerk her mouth off the cock and she fell back onto the bed, her eyes closing tightly.

"Oh God, yes. Cum in my pussy," she cried, her ass jerking and hopping in mid-air as she ground her crotch against his. "Cum in my slut pussy."

"Oh fuck," Joe groaned, from where he still knelt at her side.

"Fuck yea," Tom moaned, his cock continuing to unleash inside her.

"Ooh God. I'm such a slut," she cried, her hand jerking enthusiastically at Charlie's cock. "Fuck me. Cum in my pussy."

"You want Charlie and Joe to fuck you too?" Jason's voice asked, without it being a real question.

Her head rolled back, her neck straining. Opening her eyes, she found him standing behind her, gazing down at her with an expression of sheer delight on his face.

"You wanna be their slut too," he pressed.

"Yes. Yes," she whimpered, her muscles spasming with the orgasm. "I want them to fuck me too. I want to feel their cocks in my pussy."

Moments later Tom finished cumming, his cock settling down within her.

"Ooh God," she cried, her crotch continuing to grind against his, her pussy clenching at his manhood, milking the last of his seed from him. "Ooh God yes."

Then her own orgasm began to fade. Her muscles relaxed, her nerves calming. Her ass settled back onto the bed.

Tom stepped back, his softening cock slipping from her, followed by drops of cum.

Sighing, she lay back, her ample tits rolling gently as she worked to catch her breath, her pink nipples hard spires atop the luscious mounds. Her ponytail was now nearly completely loose, her hair splaying out, strands sticking to her cheeks. From under heavy lids she gazed up at the men surrounding her, gazed at their lustful expressions . . . and their cocks. Her flesh now shimmered deeply with the erotic sweat coating it as she weakly pulled on Charlie's member. Her legs remained splayed open, her pussy wet and glistening.

"Go ahead," Joe said.

Danielle realized him and Charlie had been silently deciding who would fuck her next. She whimpered sadly as the winner extracted his cock from her hand as he pulled away to climb off the bed and walk over between her spread legs. Placing his cockhead against her waiting sex he easily slid his entire length into her, her twice fucked pussy offering minimal resistance.

"Fuck, that is good," he groaned, grinding his crotch against hers, his hands gripping her legs like Tom had.

"Ooh," she sighed, her body grinding back.

Then his hips started rocking back and forth, pumping him in and out of her. The attentions she'd given him had clearly gotten his lust to boiling as he instantly started humping at her hard and fast, indicating that he wouldn't last long.

"Ooh fuck me, Charlie. Fuck me with your cock," Danielle panted. Reaching above her she grabbed at the bed's edge for some stability as her body was rocked by his rabid thrusts, her tits rolling fluidly upon her chest.

"Oh fuck yea. Fuck yea," Charlie groaned, his hips humping faster . . . harder.

"Ooh yes, Baby," she whimpered, staring up at him and his smile.

In and out his cock pumped . . .

Filling her again and again . . .

Stuffing her . . .

"Ooh yes, fuck me. Fuck my pussy, Baby," She panted, unable to do anything but lay there and let him do just that . . . unable to match his intense rhythm . . . his vigorous thrusts.

The guys were all making lewd comments, talking about how she was acting like a slut and loving it. And she couldn't argue with them, laying there letting a third guy fuck her.

In and out Charlie's cock pumped . . .

His pace increasing with each thrust . . .

In and out . . .

Each stroke faster . . .

Harder . . .

"Fuck yea," he grunted, staring down at her jiggling breasts.

"Yes, Baby. Yes, fuck me. Ooh," she mewed.

Soon his shaft was jackhammering into her . . .

Pounding in and out . . .

Driving . . .

Slamming . . .

Again and again . . .

Then his sporadic rhythm deteriorated as he struggled to last just . . . a . . . few . . . more . . . strokes. Finally he drove himself into her one last time, cramming himself into her as far as possible.

"Oh yes!" He growled, his head rolling back, his cock jerking within her sex.

"Ooh yes, cum in me, Baby," she whimpered as her fires raged. "Cum in my pussy."

As his cock twitched and jerked within her sex she clenched her pussy muscles around him, drawing every last drop from him. Even after he finished she continued milking him.

"Oh fuck," he panted as his member started to soften. Then he stepped back, extracting himself from her.

"Ooh," she sighed as a few drops of cum leaked from her.

She didn't have to wait long for her fourth cock.

Joe was on her almost immediately, maneuvering her fully onto the bed and rolling her over. Thinking it was what he wanted, Danielle started getting up on all fours. But he pushed her down, keeping her chest and face mashed against the bed with her ass raised up only a few inches. Pushing her legs apart he slid up between them, guiding his cock to her sex.

Turning her face to the side she stared into the room . . . toward Bill's bed.

Holy shit! Her mind yelled.

Two faces were staring back at her, their bodies still covered by the blankets . . . which were shifting in a very obvious manner. Bill and his girlfriend were still over there, fucking . . . and watching her. They'd been watching her all along. Watching and listening. The girl had been quiet, allowing Danielle to forget about them.

The idea of this additional audience stirred yet another orgasm within her . . . drew it slowly out of the shadows, its formation momentarily incomplete.

Then Joe shoved his cock into her pussy, the used sex offering no resistance this time.

"Ooh God!" She gasped, louder than she normally would have for Bill and his girl's benefit. The forceful penetration completed the orgasm's formation.

"That's it, Bitch. Take my cock," Joe growled, pulling back and thrusting into her hard. His hands held onto her waist, his thumbs stretching back to press into her asscheeks' flesh. In and out he humped, his cock pistoning into her forcefully.

"Ooh God," she whimpered, his thrust shoving her into the bed, smashing her tits and rubbing her sensitized nipples against the blanket under her.

"Oh yea, take it you whore," Joe growled, his hips thrusting . . . driving . . . pounding. He reached out with one hand and filled it with her hair, pulling her head back.

"Ooh," she gasped, her orgasm stuttering in its progress.

"Now you're getting it the way you need it," he growled, his hips thrusting harder and harder. "Ain't ya, Bitch. Ain't ya."

"Yes. Yes. Oh God yes, fuck me," she whimpered. She wouldn't normally have agreed like that, but something about this night made her want his rough assault . . . made her need it. "Fuck my slut pussy."

"Oh yea. Oh yea," he groaned. The pace of his fucking steadily increased, his cock pounding into her over and over, his fingers pulling at her hair, drawing her head back more.

Laying there, being assaulted like that while half a dozen people watched quickly drew her orgasm to the edge and she whimpered with need. But she couldn't do anything to hasten its release, her position put her fully at Joe's mercy. The way he was pulling her hair kept her from seeing Bill and his girlfriend clearly, yet she knew they were still watching her and fucking along with Joe's intensifying rhythm.

In and out Joe's cock thrust . . .

In and out . . .

Driving . . .

Pounding . . .

Fucking her . . .

Using her . . .

"Fuck me. Fuck me," she panted, her orgasm teetering on the edge . . . the animalistic use of her keeping it there . . . frozen . . . unable to leap free.

Then, like all the others, his rhythm started to deteriorate. His grip in her hair tightened as he struggled to continue fucking her, not wanting it to . . . end . . . just . . . yet. In and out he drove his cock; pounding . . . slamming. In and out; the thick shaft stuffing her . . . filling her.

"Fuckin' slut," he growled as he drove himself into her one . . . last . . . time. Burying himself deep, deep inside her he ground his crotch against her asscheeks as he unleashed his seed inside her.

The sensation brought her orgasm careening through her. Her mind exploded with brilliant skyrockets. Her entire body shuddered and trembled with the electricity screaming along her nerves, making her muscles spasm.

"Ooh God!" She cried. "Oh God. Oh God."

The orgasm wasn't as powerful as the others, her body's energy having been taxed. But it was strong and it made her whimper and cry with ecstasy even after Joe had finished. And as his cock settled down, her pussy milked him dry . . . a fourth cock that night. She was still trembling with the last of it when he pulled out moments later. Then she collapsed onto the bed, panting as she fought to catch her breath.

From Bill's bed came the unmistakable sounds of him and his girlfriend climaxing.

"Ya think she could handle another round?" Frank asked the room.

"No," she whimpered, almost pleadingly as her sex quivered painfully.

"We'll let her rest, then go home," Jason announced. "I've got a feeling she'll be back."

Laying there Danielle honestly didn't know if he was right or not.

The End

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,104 Followers