Danielle's Masturbation Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Never and I never want to."

He did not stop. He sawed his finger in and out of my ass as he fucked my pussy. The effect on me changed. At first, I was shocked and his finger hurt me. The bad feelings morphed into one of pleasure and then, I was crying out and climaxing.

The men heard my cries, increased their efforts, groaned and came. Brandon slammed his dick deep into me. Andy shot one pulse into my mouth. Then pulled out, stroked his cock like a madman, and blasted his cum all over my face. I would have cried out in horror if I wasn't lost to my pleasure.

When we all recovered, we cleaned up. Andy had gone to the bathroom and returned with washcloths damp with warm water. We rested on the bed lounging nude. The boys played with me. They fingered my pussy and fondled my breasts. Andy got hard and insisted on fucking me in the missionary position. Brandon watched us. He snickered, noticing the look of disgust on my face.

As soon as Andy came inside his rubber, Brandon mounted me. He stared intensely into my eyes as he slowly fucked me. He watched my body become aroused. My breathing became labored, my heart raced, a red blotch appeared on my upper chest. He probably noticed a change in the way my hips moved. There was an intensity, a hunger for his cock.

He smiled at me and said, "You want it, don't you?" I nodded. He laughed and said, "Say it out loud and call me sir." I did.

I said, "Sir, I want your cock. Sir, I need your cock. Sir, fuck me. Fuck me harder, sir!" He did. I came hard on his cock, moaning and thrashing about. Brandon groaned and took his release.

^^^

While Danielle was telling her story, she was soaking in the tub playing with herself. She started by rubbing and fondling her breasts. She did so slowly and gently. She paced herself. As the story played out, her hand moved down to her pussy.

She didn't put her fingers inside her vagina. She preferred rubbing the outside of her sex with four fingers, She started going side to side and then top to bottom. She alternated methods, teasing her hole, pretending her fingers were a big, hard cock.

When the story progressed to the part where Brandon was slowly fucking her after Andy had fucked her, she began to rub her clit hard. The closer she got to the end of the story, the harder and more frantic her fingers flew over her nub.

She didn't make a lot of noise when she came. She came with a silent scream. She'd trained herself to cum that way because generally there were other people around, family, her children, or classmates, in the house or her dorm, when she had sex.

Her climax was large and went on for a long time. It was one of the biggest and best orgasms she'd had in her life. When it finally ended, she laughed and said, "My God! That was great. Thank you, Brandon."

Danielle rose refreshed and sated from the tepid water. She dried her body, fixed her hair and makeup, dressed, and headed to the kitchen. She glanced at the clock and said, "Good. I have time to make a birthday cake for my dear daughter."

She put on an apron and was about to get the eggs, flour, and other needed supplies. She paused, looked skyward, and said, "Evie, thank you for your stellar advice. I took an event from my real life and, as you suggested, I have turned it into a vivid spank bank memory.

"An event which could be considered the most embarrassing moment of my life is now the story I will masturbate to. There I was, a sexual neophyte, drunk and giving Brandon my first blowjob when his roommate interrupted us. We were all embarrassed and quickly went our separate ways.

"That disappointing rendezvous is this modest, conservative, happily married woman's walk on the wild side. It is a perfectly safe, sexual adventure where no one gets hurt. No one gets an STD or pregnant and no one's marriage is put at risk."

Danielle heard the front door open and three kids screaming, "Mommy! Mommy!" They ran to her. She said, "I am blessed" and hugged her children.

Her husband, John, strolled into the room. She hugged him, kissed him on the cheek, and whispered, "Tonight, dear, after the kids are in bed, meet me in our bedroom. Sir, I want your cock. Sir, I need your cock."

The End


12