Danie's New Gig Pt. 01

Story Info
Danie learns about a café gig he'd be well-suited for.
1.2k words
4.42
4.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stxrling
stxrling
23 Followers

Danie sucked in the mouthful of water pooled in his clasped hands, gargled, and spat it out back into the sink. The shade of the dark circles underneath his eyes didn't even come close to the pitch-black of his smeared eyeliner. 'Ugh,' he puffed, droplets of water still dribbling down his dainty chin. 'For someone who's perpetually tired, Kev sure pulls through all night.'

The bathroom's vent kicked into gear. Its low drone joined the run-down chorus of the toilet's slow, continuous flush and the creaking of the cheap bed one room over.

'I've stared at myself for five minutes already?' He wiped his face on a bunched-up towel lying on the bathtub's rim, shot himself one more exhausted glance and strode back into the studio's living-room-bedroom-kitchen combo.

The bed's frame surrendered another squeak when Kev turned toward Danie. He ran his fingers through his somewhat oily mop of shoulder-length chestnut hair and puffed up his chest. The tip of his cig sizzled an inch from his lips. 'What'd you do in there? Freshen up? Up for another romp?'

Danie felt Kev's dull eyes sticking to his backside as he bent to pick up his t-shirt and the belt from the floor. He straightened up and returned the gaze. 'I have to get going, actually. Got a...an interview,' he suppressed a yawn, half-covering his mouth, 'at Mick's.'

'Mick's? That fast food place on Merring?'

He slipped into the t-shirt, looked down and raised both eyebrows. 'Why's there a cum stain on my clothes?' To underline the point, he turned toward Kev and stretched the black fabric with his fingers hooked to hold the hem.

'That's not cum, that's spit 'n it's your fault. Don't look at me like that.'

'Where are my trousers?'

Without answering the question, Kev slung the blanket off his body and hopped off the mattress. 'Are you really going to work there?' he asked, adjusting his briefs. 'Place's so cheap, you could pull up with your cum shirt and they'd still hire you.'

Trying and failing to keep himself from lingering on Kev, Danie turned over pillows, old clothes and a torn-off curtain to find his pants--without success. 'That's the goal. Haven't had luck with more...decent establishments.' He watched Kev stroll over. 'Seriously, where are they?'

Kev walked right up, only a few inches away. With the room's dim lightbulb right above the foot of the bed--where he stopped Danie in his tracks--the light accentuated his lean stomach. 'Wouldn't you much rather stay for a couple more hours? Sharing a cig, having some fun?' He towered Danie by two heads.

Reluctantly, Danie looked up, meeting his eyes. Their dullness had washed away, replaced by a keen, green edge. 'I need money, though,' he said, tightening his hold on the belt, driving in his nails. The heat of Kev's body radiated toward him.

The steaminess dissipated ever so slightly when Kev turned, shaking off the ash into an ashtray on the bed. 'Remember what I told you when we first met?' He took a drag and the last measly bit lit up bright red.

Danie blushed a tad. 'You mean that time you cat-called me, thinking me a girl?'

'Just that--and, just so happens I know a place that appreciates, well...traits like that. You said you got that a lot back then and I know for a fact that you still get it a lot now. Want me to set you up there?'

This grabbed his curiosity. Still tired, he stood on his tip-toes as he stretched, bent his arms in a backward arch and strained his spine. 'What kind of place looks for girlish boys as the only criteria? Sounds sketchy.'

'Sounds like your kind of place,' Kev corrected. 'And--' he clasped the side of Danie's head in the palm of his hand, 'you could blow off the interview at Mick's.'

Danie closed his eyes, his head pushing against Kev's palm ever so softly. 'Let me guess: and spend that time doing something more enjoyable?'

'Yeah,' Kev answered, slowly guiding Danie downward, feeling no resistance, only compliance. 'And it's not like you couldn't crash with me any time you like.'

Scenes of working at Mick's played in Danie's mind as he dropped to his knees. Thoughtless, his hands operated on autopilot--teasing Kev through his briefs, and he bit his lower lip as he pulled them down. Kev was eager, already at half-mast, and the scenes of Mick's in Danie's mind switched to what he could conjure up about Kev's potential gig given what little Kev had disclosed. Could it be something like a Maid Café? A...Trap Café? Def' something that caters to a bunch of weirdos.

Kev caressed the top of his head, stroking Danie's short, dirty-blond hair. With his other hand, he dabbed out the cig. Quickly, his attention left the scrunched-up butt when he felt Danie's subtle hands pulling back his foreskin.

Still absentminded, he gazed at Kev's dick pointing right at the tip of his own, freckled nose. It smelled musky, unwashed after a rather frisky night. Danie remembered that water prevents smells from spreading as he plunged the head into his mouth. When he looked up--pale blue eyes contrasted by the smudged eyeliner--Kev seemed quite pleased.

'Never stop wearing that glossy chapstick,' Kev half-whispered. 'Looks so hot on you.'

All the while, Danie ran his slick tongue up and down Kev's frenulum. He stroked the shaft with his right hand, putting his left to work and gently cupping his balls, massaging, caressing.

'Mh.'

When Danie opened his puckered lips, a string of spit snapped and dangled from Kev's cock. Danie caught it with his hand, licking it back up. 'Mind monologuing a little about that job you mentioned while I work down here?'

Moaning softly, Kev swept his eyes across the room and collected his thoughts. 'It's your typical waiter gig, nothing out of the ordinary... 'Cept for the fact that all the cute serving girls are dudes in dresses 'n make-up. As I said, a perfect fit.'

Heat spread to Danie's loins as he continued to run his hand up and down Kev's now-wet shaft. The black trunks he wore stretched, dampened with pre-cum where the head propped them up. 'So it is like one of those Maid Cafés in Japan, just with guys is all?'

'Sure is, but we can talk later, eh?' Kev said, sliding a hand onto the back of Danie's head and guiding him back onto his cock.

Danie cursed his somewhat stuffed nose while Kev stuffed him, triggering his salivary glands. With each half-thrust, he drooled. Warm spit escaped the corners of his mouth and dripped onto his naked thighs. When he restrained Kev's hip with his palms and tried to take a breath, a bubble formed around his lips and popped inward--he coughed. 'So,' he panted, 'what's the clientele like?'

Kev just groaned.

'Alright,' Danie huffed. He grabbed Kev's dick tightly, stroking rapidly.

The next groan carried less annoyance but surprise.

Meanwhile, Danie held eye contact. He opened his mouth wide, aiming deliberately. It took longer than expected, and the on-comings of his muscle turning into pudding started convulsing through his meek biceps when Kev's body shuddered and his load erupted straight into Danie's eager mouth, his outstretched tongue serving as the red carpet.

'Fuck.' Kev steadied himself against the bed's frame.

Danie swallowed. When he tried to take the strain off his knees and change into a squat, the slight shift of his own underwear against his cock almost brought him to orgasm--he enjoyed his time with Kev more than he liked to admit. 'Now a good time to chat?'

'Now's a good time for you to prop that tight little ass of yours onto the bed,' Kev said and lit a cigarette.

stxrling
stxrling
23 Followers