Dani's Orgasm

Story Info
Man uses his superpowers to create lesbian sex.
1.4k words
3.62
2.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Dorm Room]

With a white towel wrapped around her naked body, a freshly showered Dani Tosser makes her way down the stairs

Dani sees a shirtless Trevor flexing his muscles in front of the mirror.

She walks towards a nearby CD player, followed by pressing the play button, making it play Feeling the Love by Reactor feeling.

She proceeds to slowly walk towards Trevor.

An unsuspected Trevor turns around and stares at Dani with his mouth wide open.

Dani smiles at Trevor as she walks closer to him.

Dani clutches each side of her tower with her fingers.

"Do you want to see what's behind the towel, Trevor?"

"Oh God, yes.."

"Alright Trevor, here I go.."

Dani fully opens her towel, exposing her B-cup breast with light pink-puffy nipples.

Trevor faints backward to the floor.

Dani chuckles.

"Haha, you bitch."

Principal Kreutzberger walks through the door.

"Dani Tosser! you cover yourself right now!"

"Do you like what you see?"

"Don't push it Dani, and I shall remind you that we have razors, along with other care products, available."

"Don't you like my bush?"

Kreutzberger facepalms.

"Just get dressed."

Evelina walks through the door and sees Dani.

"So this is what you look like naked, I like it."

Dani covers herself as she greets Evelina.

"Good morning Evelina sensei."

"I want you to meet your new roommate, his name is Sean."

A man without words, walks through the door with his hands in his pockets.

Dani's eyes glimmer by seeing the most handsome man, her eyes have ever met.

Evelina gives them a headband.

"He is your headband's, remember that the Konoha headband signifies your love and loyalty to the village, so wear it with honor.

I will let you guys get acquainted, I will be waiting for all of you at the chief's office to explain your first mission, don't forget to wake up Trevor."

Evelina walks away.

Dani walks towards a fainted Trevor on the floor and kicks his ribs.

"Wake up, you little shit."

"I'm awake, I'm awake!"

"I have to get dressed."

Dani walks towards the mirror, reflection shows a confident eighteen-year-old woman wrapping the Konoha headband around her purple-pixie-cut hair.

A metal plate centered in the middle of her headband, with an engraved Leaf symbol.

Dani puts on a sleeveless fishnet shirt, that exposes her light pink nipples, accompanied by a brown mini skirt, with open-toe black boots.

Dani turns towards the edge of her bed and picks up a pair of black-fishnet sleeves, placing them on each arm.

[Chief office]

A man rushes towards her office, stopping in front of her desk.

"Lady Kio, I have some bad news."

"What is it?"

"I just got a call from the chief in the Land of the Dragon, it seems that Snape might have infiltrated their village, and he might also be in search of the chakra stone, it is in your best interest to cancel team 7's mission, or they could be in great danger."

"I will do no such thing, they need to learn to be ninjas and face the dangers of our world."

"As you say, Lady Kio.

Dani, along with Trevor and Sean, walk into the office.

Lady Kio addresses them.

"Everyone, pay attention. I have received information that one of the seven chakra stones might be located in the land of the dragon.

For your first mission as a ninja, you will venture into the forest of death, retrieve the stone, and bring it back to Konoha.

I shall remind you how important the chakra stones are to our village, so failure is not an option.

You will have a long road ahead of you, so I have arranged for all of you to stay in a house, belonging to a friend of mine and fellow ninja in the land of the dragon, your sensei will be waiting outside, good luck."

Team 7 walks out of the house to see Evelina.

Evelina ask.

"Everyone ready? let's go."

Team 7 along with their sensei, travel for several hours until the night, arriving at the land of the dragon.

A woman stands in front of the house.

"You must be team 7, we were expecting you."

Team 7 walks through the door, walking towards the living room.

The woman tells them.

"All of you must be tired, so I will introduce you to your room for the night."

Dani walks ahead of the rest, seeing her friend Shelley, sitting at the edge of one of the beds.

"Dani!"

"Hey, Shelley."

"Long time no see, I see you became a ninja, congratulations Dani."

"I see you have a headband yourself, Shelley."

"Isn't it exciting? we will start going on missions, and getting paid while we are at it."

Trevor walks towards them, looking at Shelley.

"Nice to see such a beautiful woman, I'm Trevor, and you are?"

"Not interested."

Sean says.

"Ouch."

Trevor glares at Shelley.

"Well, now I don't like you."

Dani tells Trevor.

"Trevor, sit down before I before I introduce my foot up your ass."

Shelley asks Dani.

"Who's your other friend? he's cute!"

"That's Sean"

"You have to introduce him to me, Dani."

"Good luck, Shelley, he doesn't talk much."

Shelley asks Dani.

"What about Trevor, do you like him?"

"Hell no, Shelley, I can't stand the little creep."

A man walks through the door.

Shelley tells Dani.

"Hey Dani, this is my brother, Jackson, he will be staying to sleep with us if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all, Shelley."

A few hours later, everyone settles in the room.

A barefoot Dani lays on her stomach in bed while reading a fashion magazine.

Shelley lays on her back in bed while listening to music in her headphones.

Trevor sits in front of a computer, reading a Telepathy article.

"Hey Jackson?"

"What's up, Trevor?"

"It says here that most humans have superpowers."

"Do you believe in that shit, Trevor? superpowers don't exist."

"It does seem pretty convincing, Jackson, we should try it on the girls."

Jackson tells Trevor sarcastically.

"Okay, Trevor, order them to make out with each other."

Trevor stares at the women while concentrating.

Dani tells Shelley.

"Hey Shelley? isn't it getting a little hot in here?"

"It Is.."

Dani stares at Shelley while biting on her lower lip with a smile.

Dani proceeds to reach over the play button on a CD player behind her, pressing play with her big toe.

Playing Nuthin' but a "G" Thang by Snoop Dog

Dani proceeds to sit on her knees, followed by clutching the bottom part of her shirt with her hands as she slowly lifts, exposing her belly.

Fully taking her shirt off, her breasts are exposed, Dani cups her left breast, proceeding to flick her tongue around her nipple.

Jackson tells Trevor.

"No fucking way."

An aroused Shelley proceeds to take her shirt off, exposing her pink areolas, covering most of her double D breast.

Shelley asks Dani.

"Do you need any help with that?"

Shelley crawls on her knees towards Dani, followed by sitting on the edge of her bed as she stares at Dani with lust in her eyes.

Shelley jumps from her bed to Dani's bed, followed by kissing Dani all around the side of her neck, arousing Dani instantly.

Shelley kisses both of Dani's breasts making Dani open her mouth wide in pleasure.

"Fuck Shelley, I'm getting wet."

Shelley flicks her tongue around her nipples of Dani as she makes her way down to her belly, proceeding to bite her belly hard with her lips while looking up at Dani.

Shelley bites Dani's belly, hard with her lips, while slowly removing Dani's panties.

Dani slowly caresses her clit with her middle finger while Shelley kisses her vagina long and deep, making Dani stare at Shelley with an angry look on her face, wanting more with every second that passes by.

Shelley slowly caresses every inch of Dani's Vagina from the bottom, making Dani gasp loudly, sending shivers down her spine.

Shelley flicks her tongue around Dani's clit, making her squirm.

"Oh my God, oh my fucking god."

Dani proceeds to furiously finger her wet-sounding vagina while telling Shelley through her clenched teeth.

"Fuck me, fucking lick this fucking pussy!"

Shelley buries her face between Dani'ss legs, along with her lips, as she begins to moan, sending vibrations to Dani's vagina.

"Oh my God Shelley I'm going to cum, oh my fucking God I'm going to cum... Oh my God! oh my God!! oh shit! oh, fucking shit!!!"

Squirting massively all over Shelley's face, while Shelley rubs Dani's juice all over her breast.

Trevor faints on the chair with blood pouring through his nostrils.

Sean scuffs.

"Disgusting."