All Comments on 'Dani's Risky Foursome Ch. 02'

by SexKettle

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
auhound49auhound49over 1 year ago
MOST EXCELLENT!

I like you adding a black guy to this as there is nothing sluttier than an unwed prego who has no idea who the baby daddy is and will not even know what color the bastard growing inside her is until she hatches it.

How about getting a third stud in there for Aria to use so she will not take any sperm from Dani?

Too bad Aria wants a baby instead of just the thrill of hot risky sex, which is hotter the more the baby is not wanted. A much bigger adrenaline rush due to the fear.

Lustfully yours,

Master Paul, breeding Dom

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Love The College Fun

Glad we are back to the 5 Star fun of the college ladies wanting to Rick getting filled with flash baby making batter and risk getting a bun in their ovens. Great story that is well written and has entertaining characters that like risk. Thanks for continuing to write this story. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another excellent story. The tension is deliciously intense.

Any timeline for part 3?

SexKettleSexKettleover 1 year agoAuthor

My thanks once again to everyone for all the great feedback! It truly makes writing these stories all the more rewarding.

@Anon, I am in the middle of writing part 3 at the moment. I've had a lot of difficulty with it - hence the long delays these past few months - and am actually on my third draft. But I'm 99.9% certain this will be the final version. I won't commit to an exact timeframe just yet, but I promise you I am writing it and will finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Toll, aber Teil 3 ist wohl eher eine Dissertation?? Grüße Gerhard

SexKettleSexKettleover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Gerhard,

Assuming I've translated that correctly, part 3 is definitely on the longer side of what I usually publish. One of the earlier, discarded drafts was approaching 35k words, which I just had to cut down - it was far too bloated.

Part 3 is looking like it will end up around 20k words currently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your story is extremely hot. Can't wait to read next chapter

auhound49auhound49about 1 year ago
Your stories can never be too long!

Heck, publish all three drafts as A, B, & C and let's vote on which is the hottest.

It has been waaaaay to long since your last story!!!!

PS. I really would love to read each of your drafts as you are a most excellent writer.

auhound49auhound49about 1 year ago
Your fans are still waiting...

As I am busy today editing a movie synopsis, I do feel you on how hard it is to get a final draft done, however, whereas in my case I have to shorten it you can make it as long as you please as you are such a good writer (you really hold our attention, no matter how long it is) so you can publish the long one or the short one, or both.

Or break up the 35k word one and submit it as two entries a few days apart.

SexKettleSexKettleabout 1 year agoAuthor

@auhound49, thank you for the continued encouragement and kind words. I've accepted that Part 3 is likely going to end up around 30k words in length - there's just no way for me to finish it the way I want to without annihilating my 20k target.

I am toying with the idea of releasing it in two parts, 15k words each, for ease of reading as well as to satisfy the obvious enthusiasm from everyone for its imminent release. The bulk of the story is written - I am currently writing the climax (heh) followed by the denouement, then it will be finished. I will decide soon whether I want to release it in two parts or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You’re stories are definitely 5 stars. It’s hot, and you’re also a clever and funny. You do a great job of each character having a different voice.

If you ever write to publish, which you are good enough to do, I recommend adding some character development. Also develop the world of Pandora’s Box. But these comments come from a place of deep respect of what you created, I can’t wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hallo sexwasserkocher. Noch mal

Grüße von Gerhard, aber Du läßt uns

Aber wirklich hängen !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good day, love your story but REALLY want to KNOW when your going to post part 3

auhound49auhound49about 1 year ago
Please publish more soon!

Your stories can make a kettle boil with hot sexual desire, for sure!!!!!

It has been waaaaay too long since your devoted followers got to enjoy a new story of yours. Break the last part in two if needed. then we will all have the enjoyment of getting the final installment in a few days rather than a few months.

I so love your stories of pregnancy risk gambling. Go here: https://www.faproulette.co/ and type in "preg" in the search bar (at the bottom) for 93 preg risk games.

Lusting your stories,

Master Paul, breeding Dom

SexKettleSexKettleabout 1 year agoAuthor

UPDATE: Hi everyone. I’m pleased to announce that I’ve finally finished writing Part 3 of Dani’s Risky Foursome. Let me say straight away, thank you to everyone for their considerable and supportive patience. I know it’s taken a long time, but I hope the final release will be worth the wait. I always said I wouldn’t publish it until I was happy with it and I am, finally, happy with it.

The finished chapter currently stands at a (frankly absurd) 53k words. Which is a lot. I’m honestly not sure how it got so high. I will therefore be spending the next couple of weeks subjecting the chapter to a decent amount of trimming and editing to tighten it up as much as possible without deleting large chunks of the story.

I will also be publishing the end result in two halves, the first of which I aim to release by 15th May at the absolute latest. The second half will follow shortly afterwards.

I plan for future stories to be much shorter than this one, with an aim to return to 10-15k lengths like the first few chapters in Dani’s tale. This means I can hopefully go back to publishing a little more regularly like I used to, as the length of this chapter definitely burnt me out several times.

Thank you again for all your patience, and I promise Part 3 will be available very soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexKettle@SexKettle
A page for the smuttier stuff I write. 'Pandora's Box' is a series about an increasingly slutty college girl named Daniella Cruz, detailing her sexual escapades both inside and outside the eponymous Pandora’s Box, a risqué and highly exclusive cabaret club. These misadventure...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES