Dani's Risky Foursome Ch. 03a

Story Info
A busty college brunette gambles on risky, unprotected sex.
19.6k words
4.9
12.8k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexKettle
SexKettle
196 Followers

This is the third episode of a four episode story arc in my 'Pandora's Box' series. The main sexual themes of the series are breeding and pregnancy risk. Although I believe each story arc can be read as a standalone, a full list of the entries and the chronological order to read them in can be found in my bio for those interested.

Comments and feedback are welcome as always, and I hope you enjoy!

A Tropical Getaway

"Oh wow!" Aria gushed, bounding enthusiastically into the suite. As Dani followed her in, the first thing that hit the brunette beauty was the intense humidity, layers of it engulfing the room like a shroud and steaming against her tanned skin. She huffed as she closed the door behind her, already missing the fresh, air-conditioned foyer as moist beads of perspiration gathered on her forehead. The extreme mugginess seemed to stem from orange heaters on the wall, which also served to mimic the dying light of a setting sun.

The air, however, wasn't the only unexpected thing about the suite, and Dani's mouth dropped open as she took in what she was seeing. The whole room was designed to look like a tropical beach bar: directly in front of her was a huge, spherical wooden bar counter, shadowed by a large, thatched beach parasol and guarding vast shelves full of brightly coloured spirits and cocktails. Tall stools were arranged around it and fake palm trees lit up in neon lights flanked either side.

All four walls of the room, along with the ceiling, were cloaked in an enveloping dark blue paint, which combined with the low orange lighting to bring the veneer of a night-time tropical sky to life.

As Dani took a step forward in the low lighting she stumbled -- the floor was coated in a thick layer of real sand. Aria had already removed her heels and was prancing barefoot around the suite with expressive joy. "It's like being at the beach!" she cried with delight. "Dani, try it!"

Dani kicked off her own heels, unable to hold back her grin as her bare feet sunk into the soft grains. It slid pleasantly between and over her toes, and she closed her eyes as the heavy heat engulfed her, tempered ever so slightly by a light "sea breeze" coming from a large fan mounted to the wall, providing a lick of relief from the almost oppressive temperature. Hidden speakers imitated the sounds of seagulls and waves breaking against an azure shoreline, and Dani swore that she would open her eyes to truly find herself out on the sandy, tropical beaches that swept along Riviera City's coast.

Instead, however, she was greeted by the final touches to the suite -- a smattering of small round tables covered by white cloths, several heavy teak sun loungers with cream-coloured cushions, and a half-dozen tall heat lamps arranged in a neat line between the tables. Several long strings of fairy lights completed the look, branching out from atop the parasol like tentacles as they stretched overhead to all four corners of the room.

Something rustled gently, and Dani turned to see Aria removing her top, pulling the black vinyl over her head and tossing it across the room. Her dark hair flowed down her back almost to her small but pert butt, standing out against her smooth caramel skin. She looked at Dani, a slightly sheepish expression on her face.

"Hey, Dani. You're, uh... you're not mad at me, are you?"

"Mad?"

"Yeah. About before." Aria shifted uncomfortably. "Or, y'know, just now. I didn't mean to blackmail you or anything. I just... I really do want this."

Dani sighed, suppressing a flash of irritation. "It's fine. You don't need to apologise."

"I wasn't really going to tell," Aria said, looking down at her sand-covered feet. "I just... I didn't know what else to say."

"Look, it's behind us," Dani replied. "We're here now. Let's just enjoy ourselves."

"I'm sorry, Dani."

"It's fine, babe."

Aria broke into a broad smile and, with a little squeal, she rushed forwards and wrapped her arms around Dani again. The busty brunette was taken off-guard once more as Aria's face buried itself into her chest, nestled right atop her plump jugs.

"Thank you so much," Aria beamed, looking up at Dani. "I just want a baby so bad." She stepped back, brushing her raven-black hair out of her face.

"You know it's not guaranteed, right?" Dani said cautiously, feeling a twinge of anxiety as she wondered whether she was tempting fate with her words. "Pregnancy Craps is a game of chance, at the end of the day. We might just end up using condoms."

"Hell no," Aria said determinedly. "There's no way I'm using a condom tonight. How do I make it so I don't have to use one?"

"Well, the whole point is you don't know what's gonna happen. You pick an outfit and just re-enact whatever happened to the girl who originally wore it, whether she used a condom or not. There's no tricks. But..."

A small fluttering of butterflies awoke in Dani's belly as she considered her next words. She remembered, all too well, her first game of Pregnancy Craps with Luis, when she had asked him to remove the condom he had been wearing. It hadn't been part of the roleplay at all, but Dani had been so horny, so desperately eager to have Luis cum inside her that she had nearly risked everything in that moment. The fact that a passing lorry drowned out her words was the only reason she hadn't ended up being inseminated that night.

"...but you could just take the condom off, I guess. I don't actually think there's rules against stuff like that, as long as it's consensual."

"God, that sounds so fun!" Aria grinned, bouncing on the spot. "Where are these outfits? Are they pretty? I wanna see them!"

Aria's excitement was infectious, and Dani couldn't help smiling herself. She looked towards the back of the room: past the bar were two unassuming white doors. One led to a fire exit. And the other led to a bedroom.

Dani gestured to Aria. "Follow me." The two girls treaded through the sand to the door on the left, and Dani slid the key into the lock, turning it with a neat click. She pushed the door open, and both girls entered into a well-kept space reminiscent of a tropical hotel room. After the humidity of the beach room, the fresh air of the bedroom hit Dani like a cool, cleansing wave.

A king-size, four poster bed was pushed against the wall on the right, draped in a thin but soft-looking light green duvet with a luxurious white canopy suspended above it. A large mirror hung above the headboard and its numerous pillows, and the walls of the room were made of simple white plaster.

The floor was composed of fine mahogany boards, cool and smooth beneath Dani's bare feet as she brushed the sand off her soles. A small table and two wooden armchairs stood on the left, opposite the bed, and a pair of matching nightstands flanked the bed, each topped with a lamp casting a warm orange glow over the room. A modern en-suite bathroom was located on the far side of the room, bathed in pure, sterilised white radiance, and a gigantic teak wardrobe straddled the wall next to it.

"Amazing," Aria said breathlessly, gazing in wonder at the room. She stepped forward lightly, pausing for a split second, and then dived on top of the bed, giggling madly as she rolled in the sheets.

"Dani! Dani, it's sooo soft!" she called, spreading her arms out. "You gotta feel it!"

Dani stepped forward and perched herself on the edge of the bed. It did indeed feel incredibly comfortable, the mattress moulding snugly to the shape of her round ass, and she bounced herself up and down as her mammoth tits shook behind her vinyl top. Aria grabbed Dani's forearm, yanking her backwards, and the brunette yelped as she fell back, sprawling and giggling, tangled up next to her.

"You think they're gonna fuck us on this bed?" Aria asked.

"Possibly, yeah," Dani answered, a steamy rush pumping through her. "It could be anywhere, though. Depends on the roleplay." Once more, Dani's thoughts flashed back in a heady rush to her first game, to Luis fucking her roughly in a dark alleyway with her skirt and panties stretched round her splayed ankles.

"I can't wait," Aria grinned, shaking her head in disbelief. She sat up suddenly, peering around. "You said there were outfits in here?"

"Yes. In that wardrobe." Dani jabbed a thumb behind her at the teak giant. "You see that huge book on the nightstand next to you? That's the catalogue. It's got all the outfits inside it."

Dani heard the rustling of the covers as Aria crawled over them, the mattress shaking beneath her, followed by a low grunt as she hefted the catalogue into her lap. The book creaked as it opened, the pages turning with a crisp and satisfying crackle as Aria leafed through it, humming cheerily under her breath.

"There's an entire section at the back specially for games with three or more players," Aria noted. "Should I pick something from there?"

"I guess so," Dani said, a spurt of nervous energy tingling against her skin. Choosing a cute and fun outfit for the game was important, it was true. But the more pressing matter, in her mind, was the contraception question. After all, the outfits they picked also determined whether they got to use condoms or would be instead subjected to a bout of unprotected sex.

Aria may have been hellbent on getting knocked up tonight, but Dani was far less keen on the idea of becoming an unwed single mother at 20-years-old.

"Are you sure you don't want me to choose?" Dani asked hesitantly, swinging her long, elegant legs over the side of the bed. "I've played before. It makes more sense, don't you think?"

"Mmhmm," Aria said disinterestedly, not even looking up at Dani, engrossed as she was with the catalogue. "Oh! Oh! Check that one out!" The double page spread showed a pair of attractive blonde girls dressed as Hawaiian Hula Dancers. "It says it's for four players as well!"

Dani peered over at Aria's choice, hands resting on her toned thighs and rolling her tongue against her cheek as the latter continued to leaf through the book. It was definitely a cute choice, and the kind of thing she could see herself wearing for a bit of fun. Maybe even the kind of thing she could see herself getting fucked in...

"Oh, wow! Look!" They had landed on a page featuring two girls, one black with blonde highlights and the other a brunette, both wearing festival-esque clothing: bright neon bralettes and tiny miniskirts with glitter on their cheeks. "I bet those two didn't use condoms," Aria gushed, a mischievous smile lighting up her features.

"Remember, it's about having fun," Dani said, the slightest hint of a flush creeping up her neck. "Don't focus solely on getting preg-"

"Woah!" Aria had turned onto a new page, and she turned to Dani as her eyes shined with a wicked twinkle. "Look! We'd look so super cute getting knocked up in those!"

Despite everything, Dani shivered as her pussy fluttered like a butterfly at Aria's words. She looked over to see a two-page spread with two more girls, a redhead and a blonde, both wearing figure-hugging red one-piece swimsuits with zip fronts. Dani was a bikini girl through and through, yet something about this outfit drew her in. It reminded her a little of the swimsuits in Baywatch. The zip front, curiously, was the bit that got Dani's heart racing the most, as she imagined pulling it down in front of Luis, just enough to tease him before allowing her tits to spring out into his face...

"We need something super sexy," Aria said absent-mindedly, turning the page and breaking the spell as Dani blinked, shocked at how quickly her reservations had left her.

"Are... are you sure you don't want me to pick?" Dani asked, wondering whether it would be better to just take the book from Aria. But the new girl clearly wasn't even listening and, with a gentle huff to try and expel the ball of nervous energy in her abdomen, Dani stood up.

"Okay. I'm gonna go take a quick shower. Pick something, but I need to approve it before we go out. That alright with you?"

"Sure, sure," Aria replied, glancing ever so briefly up at Dani with her round, cocoa-coloured eyes before returning her attention back to the book.

"Okay then," Dani muttered under her breath, trying to stop the nervous tickling sensation that sizzled against her skin. She started towards the en-suite, barely paying attention as her mind wandered inexplicably back to all the things Aria had told her.

Was she telling the truth? Did she really want a baby? She actually wanted to get pregnant?

Dani shuddered as she glanced back. The idea of getting knocked up terrified her, yet this girl seemed to take it so lightly. Did Aria really understand what she was potentially signing herself up for? The mind-meltingly sleepless nights? The utter loss of her free time? The bodily scars, marks, and loose skin, permanent physical reminders of her sacrifice?

She had to be crazy. She had to be. Who on earth would actually wish for any of that?

After the exertions of the night in the stuffy and crowded main auditorium, Dani's uniform was clinging to her body like a sweaty cocoon. It took mere seconds for her to gratefully tear it all off, chucking everything from the pantyhose to her scarlet bra in a pile next to the sink. The last item to go was her wet-through panties, which tried to cling stubbornly to her damp labia.

Dani shivered a little as the quick removal of her clothes gave rise to an army of goosebumps across her unblemished skin. Wrapping her arms around herself, she hastily stepped into the shower, cranking the temperature up. Aiming the shower head away from her face, so as to avoid having to redo her hair and makeup, Dani huffed with satisfaction as the first water blasts struck her body.

It was a relief to feel the hot jets run across her sleek skin, and Dani closed her eyes and savoured the sensation as her body was caressed in the heated embrace. After a minute or two, she took one of the tiny shower gel bottles off the shelf, pouring a copious amount into her hands.

Dani began to rub down her hourglass curves, delicately tracing her immaculate skin as she washed the soap over her plump breasts and across her sexy, flat stomach. Her nipples stood hard and erect, and Dani exhaled as both her fingers and the water ran over them in pleasurable strokes. Her hands got lower and lower and, before she knew it, she was getting perilously close to her little pink pussy.

Dani bit her lip as her wandering fingers skimmed across her smooth, hairless mound -- even this slight touch was enough to make her shudder with anticipation. Now that she had a moment to herself, the reality of the situation Dani had found herself in came rushing back to her.

Her. Luis. Aria. Anton.

Dani had never done anything more than one-on-one sex before, let alone during a game of Pregnancy Craps. With no idea at all what she was in for with tonight's rapidly approaching foursome, Dani closed her eyes and leaned against the back wall of the shower as her fingers explored her pussy lips. As she imagined Luis and Anton right there with her in the shower, their hands running across her naked body, she located her needy little clit and began to press her fingers firmly into it...

A sudden gust of cold air rushed across Dani, stinging her skin ruthlessly. Her eyes shot open, and she wrapped her free arm around herself for protection as the door to the shower swung open.

"I've picked something!" Aria beamed. Her eyes glittered with frivolous glee at the sight of Dani's nude, wet body as she stepped in next to her. The shower space wasn't large, and the naked bodies of the two girls ground together, Aria's bony frame sinking into Dani's soapy, toned curves. "I've found outfits for us!"

"Aria!" Dani shrieked. Her bare back rubbed against the wet tiles as she pressed herself into the corner and attempted to cover up, wrapping one arm across her breasts and lowering the other to hide her groin.

"What?" Aria asked, looking genuinely mystified as she continued to stare at the brunette's gorgeous, tanned frame.

"Aria! I'm naked! What are you doing? Wait your turn!" Dani's shrill tone was laced with disbelief, but Aria didn't seem to care in the slightest as she broke into a smile.

"Don't be so silly, Dani! We're going to see each other naked anyway. And the boys will be here soon."

"That's not the point!" Dani gasped. "God! Fine! I'm done then!" She attempted to squeeze past Aria, still hunched slightly to hide her modesty. Did this girl have any boundaries at all?

Dani yelped and slipped as she overbalanced, almost tumbling out the cubicle. She managed to grip the door frame with slippery fingers and haul herself upright, but not before Aria leaned in and gave her a loud, wet slap on her perfect ass. The sound echoed across the room, bouncing off the walls in tune with Dani's rippling round cheek as she stumbled onto the marble floor.

"Your body's fucking hot," Aria shouted, a wide smile on her face as she grabbed the door and slammed it shut.

Bemused, Dani just stared gobsmacked at Aria's silhouette through the foggy glass before shaking her head and grabbing a beautiful, azure cotton towel off a curved golden hanger.

Wrapping herself in its cosy confines, she stepped back into the bedroom, towelling the glistening beads of water from her flawless physique. Her wet feet slapped against the wooden floor as she paced around to the catalogue, which was lying open on the side of the bed. She could hear nothing else except for the muffled droning of the shower jet. Leaning over as she reached the catalogue, Dani peered curiously at Aria's choice of outfit.

It was another pair of festival girls, one a tanned brunette and the other a brown-skinned girl with raven black hair. The brunette was wearing a sparkling silver sequin bikini set with extensive matching fringe trim on both the top and bottoms, fluttering down across her upper abdomen and thighs. The brown-skinned girl, meanwhile, was clad in a white one-piece bathing suit with a plunging neckline and a similar sequin fringe hem around the waist. On top of this, both girls donned white knee-high cowgirl boots and black cowgirl hats with sequin-studded rims.

"Wow," Dani murmured to herself, as she ran her fingers lightly over the page. It actually... wasn't a bad choice.

The silver sequins reminded her of an elegant ballroom dress or a dazzling disco ball, belying their slutty nature. As Dani's eyes shifted frenziedly between the bikini and the one-piece, she found herself focusing more on the former, especially as her imagination began to run wild. The brunette babe's heart was already racing at the thought of Luis' strong hands gripping her wide hips, the sequin trim jingling frantically and the crotch of the bikini bottoms pushed to the side as he plumbed her tight pussy with his thick, throbbing...

There was a loud click across the room and Dani started as Aria pranced out of the en-suite wrapped in a luxurious cotton towel, her bare shoulders, arms, and legs flecked with water droplets. "I feel so good," she purred, indulgently rubbing the pure white material against her body. "Oh hey! What do you think?"

"Super cute," Dani admitted, nodding in approval as her inner fashion student began to creep out. "Honestly, cute as hell. I love the fringe trim and tassels. Makes it look like more of an actual outfit, rather than just a bikini set. And the boots and hats and stuff are such a cool little touch to wrap it all together. Festival cowgirls, I'm guessing?"

"Hell yeah!" Aria smiled, scurrying over to Dani. "They even look like us! The girls in the picture, I mean."

"Huh." Dani took another studied glance at the page, biting her lip as she realised that the resemblance really wasn't that far off. The tanned brunette in the picture didn't have as large boobs as she did, but otherwise it was close. Scarily close.

SexKettle
SexKettle
196 Followers