Dani's Risky Foursome Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexKettle
SexKettle
182 Followers

Dani couldn't shake the feeling that Luis might have some competition on his hands tonight.

Daniella's Desires

"Come on Aria, it's simple. Just go up and ask if they want more drinks."

Aria peered at the table Dani was gesturing at, concern etched into her pretty features. "It sounds a little scary. You think I'm ready?"

"Of course. Just do what I've been showing you."

"But you make it look so easy. Can't you show me for a little longer?"

"Aria, girl, I've been showing you for two hours. You gotta make the leap at some point." Aria continued to fidget slightly, and Dani placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I'll be right over here. You're not on your own."

This seemed to comfort the new girl, and she nodded with a renewed sense of determination. "Alright. So I just ask if they want more drinks?"

"Yes. That's all. If they say yes, take their order. If they say no, leave them be."

"Yes, take order. No, leave them," Aria recited quietly to herself, before taking a deep breath and padding over to a booth two down from Luis'. Dani watched her walk over and engage the table in conversation. The guests at the table appeared to respond positively to their new waitress, and Dani smiled to herself as she saw Aria's shoulders relax a little.

As she watched, however, Dani felt familiar eyes on her as well. Instinctively, she turned to Luis' table further down the aisle, making eye contact with him as the corners of his mouth curled upwards softly. Dani smiled back, and he mouthed something indecipherable at her.

Dani shook her head and raised a hand to her ear, prompting Luis to repeat himself. He did so, with exaggeratedly slow lip movements, but she still couldn't work out what he was doing. Dani shook her head again, and Luis rolled his eyes before beckoning her over. A rush of glee darted through the college babe.

"Dani!" Aria's voice cut urgently through the air. "Can you help me?" The new girl was also beckoning Dani over with a vaguely confused frown on her face.

Dani huffed and made a 'one moment' gesture to Luis, sauntering forwards to the aid of her protégé.

"Hey boys!" Dani grinned, her voice laced with flirtatious undertones as she approached the table. All the occupants were male and wearing expensive-looking business suits.

Aria gestured at the table. "They're saying they wanna drink tequila shots off my butt. Is that a service we provide?"

Dani snorted with laughter, partly at how outrageous the request was, and partly at how earnestly Aria had asked her question.

"Do you want them to drink tequila shots off your butt?"

Aria shivered. "Not really, no. I don't think I could bend over for that long."

"Then no, it's not."

At this, the table all groaned loudly.

"Spoilsport!"

"Buzzkill!"

The guy closest to Dani leaned forwards, leering at her huge, firm breasts and the way they stretched her small black top. "Alright then, sweet cheeks, what about you? I reckon we could fit a fair few shot glasses on those bowling balls of yours."

Dani arched her eyebrows and put her hand on her hip. "Maybe you could, but you're not handsome enough to find out."

"What about rich enough?" The man raised a folded €50 note and traced it across the exposed part of Dani's bulbous tits. She exhaled gently as the sharp corner poked against soft, tanned tissue, until the man slid the note neatly into her deep and chasm-like cleavage.

"That's for you. For being so beautiful."

"You're too kind," Dani retorted with an appreciative smile, batting her elegant eyelashes at him.

"But there's more if you take me up on my offer. One for each shot glass we can balance on that incredible rack of yours."

"I'll think about it," Dani smirked, pulling the note out from between her boobs. "For now, I'll bring you a round balanced on a tray." She turned away and brushed Aria's arm. "C'mon girl, let's go."

"Wow!" Aria exclaimed as soon as they were out of earshot of the table. "You handled that so well!"

"That's nothing!" Dani laughed, feeling a spike of pride nevertheless. "You get way worse than that in this place. Those guys didn't even try to grope us."

"Really?" Aria gulped, looking back at the booth nervously. "Jeez, I couldn't even handle them without getting you to help."

"You'll get the hang of it, I promise. You should have seen me on my first shift."

"I bet you were perfect!" Aria gushed.

"Definitely not," Dani said, shaking her head as they reached the bar. She began to tap an order into one of the tills. "I got so many orders wrong. And I slapped a customer when he tried to feel me up."

"No way!" Aria exclaimed, staring open-mouthed at Dani.

"Yep." Dani started to grin at the memory. "You know what's even worse?"

"What?"

"He was an Italian mafia boss."

"No way!" Aria shouted again, clapping a hand over her mouth. "You slapped a mob boss?!"

"Oh yeah. I thought I was totally fucking dead. One of the scariest moments of my life." Dani finished entering the tequila shot order and sent it off, turning away from the bar. "Right. Ready to give it another go?"

Aria fidgeted, looking down at her feet. "I... I don't know Dani. I feel a little out of my depth."

"You'll be fine. You just need to shrug off all the weird shit people say to you." As she spoke, the hairs stood up on the back of Dani's neck, accompanying the sensation of distant eyes focusing on her once more. She glanced around and quickly recognised Anton, leaning against the end of the bar and observing her keenly with his fathomless gaze.

They locked eyes, and for several moments simply stared at one another, until Anton finally cracked a bright and toothy smile that glowed in contrast to his dark skin. Dani's body heated up a little; she smiled back, almost involuntarily while fidgeting with the hem of her top.

"Come on. These drinks here are for Luis' table." Dani pointed to a tray piled high with glasses of all shapes and sizes, bursting with a menagerie of bright colours and exotic scents. "Take it over, and I'll meet you by the stage afterwards. We'll do some practice runs with both of us, okay?"

"You got it," Aria nodded, grasping the tray with both hands and cautiously wobbling away down the aisle as if she were carrying a live bomb.

Dani self-consciously swept her hair out of her face, ensuring her neck and cleavage were clearly visible. There was a deep thrumming in her chest as her heart rate rose, her breathing hastening ever so slightly as she began to saunter towards Anton. Her hips swayed with a sexual gait and her plump breasts lightly jiggled as she approached, holding eye contact until the last second. Unable to take it anymore, Dani blushed and glanced shyly down at the floor, a bright smile plastered across her face regardless.

"Fancied a walk, did you?" she asked kittenishly, her wide hazel eyes shooting back up to look at Anton.

"A walk to find you, princess." His eyes were resolute, a separate entity from the wide grin that lay beneath them, and his voice boomed as loud as thunder.

"I'm flattered. Do you usually just lean there, all cool, and stare at waitresses?"

"Just the ones I want to talk to."

"Well, here I am. You need another drink or something?"

"Oh I've had more than enough tonight. No, I just wanted you."

"You want me, huh?" A low flame of tempered arousal flickered in Dani's belly. Anton had that strong presence and masculine frame that made her legs turn to jelly, just the same as Luis. But there was something more to it with him. Something dangerous. Dani almost felt a little vulnerable around Anton. But she was determined not to show it. "Lots of guys want me."

Anton threw back his head and roared with laughter. "I bet you have a whole entourage of boys lusting after you at your college, don't you?"

Dani giggled, again sweeping her thick chestnut curls behind her shoulders. "Sure, I have a few admirers."

"Well, you have one more now." Anton took a step closer. Dani's brain ordered her to take a step back, but her legs disobeyed, keeping her rooted to the spot as she craned her neck upwards. "Luis told me all about you, but the reality is something else. You are a captivatingly beautiful girl, Daniella. A very pretty face, and a very delightful body to go with it."

"You charmer," Dani simpered, blushing furiously. "I bet you say that to all the girls."

"I would, if they all looked as majestic as you."

Dani watched with bated breath as Anton's eyes travelled over her once more, traversing the heavy slopes of her tits, the taut symmetry of her flat abs, and the alluring curve of her jutting bubble butt. Almost instinctively, she looked up at him and ran a hand down her gorgeous body, slowly and seductively, from her bare shoulder down to her perfectly muscled thigh, maintaining eye contact for as long as she could. "So, I've never seen you here before."

"I'm not here very often."

"Tonight's a special occasion, is it?"

"Something like that." Anton reached towards Dani with deliberate slowness, brushing her cheek tenderly yet firmly with a pitch-black thumb, and she exhaled shakily as sparks leapt off her skin.

"You came here for me?" Dani breathed as a low pulse of arousal took hold of her, wrapping tightly in her stomach.

"I wanted to see what all the fuss was about!" Anton remarked heartily. His enigmatic gaze was focused on her like a spotlight, and the coil of arousal in Dani's stomach twisted harder as she swallowed hard.

"And? Was I worth the wait?"

"Worth the wait, and so much more." Anton's smile grew wider, taking on a slightly mischievous edge. "I've been thinking about what you look like without that top on."

"Oh yeah?" Dani breathed. Anton suddenly filled her vision, standing so close that she was struck by the scent of his expensive aftershave and pungent, masculine musk. Had she moved closer to him? Or had he moved closer to her?

"That's right. The skirt should go too. In fact, I'd say you're wearing far too much in general."

"Heh. If there's one thing I've never been accused of, it's wearing too much clothing."

"I'll bet." Anton's voice had dropped to a deep, sexy whisper, sneaking into Dani's ears, and she let out a cute little gasp as his powerful fingers wrapped around the curve of her flared hip. "I did get the impression that you were a little cocktease. It's good to know that it's true."

"Mmhmm," Dani giggled, an intense flush lighting up her modelesque cheekbones. "And what are you going to do about it?"

"Maybe I'll take you somewhere quiet and see if you fuck as well as you tease."

"Yeah?" Dani murmured, biting her lip as her pussy dampened. A salacious lance of horniness coursed through her, making her shiver.

"That's right. You're a real rare find. A pretty girl who understands how she's supposed to have fun."

Dani's breathing intensified as she pressed her gorgeous body closer against Anton. "Oh? I'm not sure I follow."

"I think you do." Anton's eyes were glued to Dani's, yet his hand began to creep up, traversing the slope of her hip until his fingers lightly danced along her toned midriff. "I've heard all about your little adventures with Luis. Too many girls concern themselves with silly things that don't matter. Birth control. Condoms. But not you, apparently."

Dani panted a little as she struggled to find a way to respond. The knot of arousal in her belly contorted even more tightly, and she rested her own small hand atop Anton's great paw.

"I don't know what you've heard. I'm a good girl. Sure, I'm not on birth control, but I always use condoms." Of course, this wasn't strictly 100% true. But with Jake's birthday being the only exception, Dani felt like she could get away with saying it.

"So you play Pregnancy Craps for the safe sex, then?" Anton asked, a goading undertone to his voice.

"What's it to you whether I've played Preg Craps or not?"

"I think you know already." Anton leaned in closer, his enticing lips inches away from Dani's own, and her heart flipped as his hot breath steamed against her mouth. "I see a girl who likes the risk. Who relishes it. Who finds nothing sexier than the possibility of a bout of passionate, natural, unprotected fucking."

"I think you have the wrong idea, Anton. I'm a very sensible girl," Dani giggled, not denying anything outright as she tightened her hold on him.

"Well, sensible girls do as they're told. And I'm telling you that, tonight, you and I are going to have a lot of fun together."

Dani swallowed hard. "I think Luis might have something to say about that."

"Who says Luis isn't invited? I think a girl like you can handle two cocks at once, right?"

Dani's breath caught in her throat, her eyes widening. The aroused knot in her stomach twisted so savagely that it was practically cramping. She winced at the sensation as her full, rosy lips quivered. "You're very direct, aren't you?"

"I try to be."

"I'm not sure Preg Craps would work with three of us." Dani spoke matter-of-factly, but the possibility of getting fucked by both Luis and Anton sent an erotic thrill unlike any she had experienced before blasting through her. The coiled arousal in her belly exploded outwards, radiating to every corner of her body. The angelic brunette was practically trembling as a thin smirk split Anton's face.

"You haven't scratched the surface of what can be done with Pregnancy Craps. You said it yourself -- you haven't even played without a condom yet."

"The condom broke last time," Dani said pointedly, her skin tingling as the memory flashed before her.

"Oh, very scary," Anton laughed. "After you finished, from what I understand." His hand slid away from Dani's tight waist as he took a step back. The college cutie breathed a sigh loaded with both relief and discontent as his solid touch and heady scent receded, clearing her mind ever so slightly from the powerful arousal that had been clouding it.

"We have the whole night ahead of us," he continued, taking another step back. "Think it over. But try not to think too hard about it. After all, I expect someone's cock will be finding its way into your little snatch tonight. One way, or another." Anton flashed Dani one final grin and then, chuckling at her shocked expression, he turned and disappeared into the crowd.

Dani exhaled shakily and leant back against the bar. Her forehead perspired lightly, but it wasn't nearly as wet as her dangerously dripping pussy. She shifted uncomfortably, the damp cotton of her panties clinging to her slick labia, a reminder of the intoxicating lust that Anton had visited upon her.

Playing Pregnancy Craps tonight... with Luis and Anton? Dani fidgeted, playing with the hem of her miniskirt absent-mindedly. Her thoughts raced wildly, but not nearly as much as her heart, which thundered precariously in her chest like a thousand fireworks detonating. A hot and heavy flush lit up her face, and she grabbed the bar counter as she felt herself begin to sway a little.

Was it really a sensible option? Luis was trouble enough for her as it was. Throwing yet another hot-blooded male into the mix -- one who so obviously wanted to take advantage of her perilously fertile body -- was a risk that she really couldn't afford to take.

And yet...

Dani gulped heavily as the tight knot in her stomach reformed, intent on reminding her of the hazard she was contemplating. No. She couldn't do it. After all, what if she got unlucky? What if the game of Craps called for both Luis and Anton to cum inside her? Her odds of getting pregnant would certainly shoot up. It was far too irresponsible.

But then, Dani knew she shouldn't be playing Pregnancy Craps at all if that was her concern. The danger was always there. Why not take the extra risk, if it meant extra thrills? And she had, of course, been lucky so far. Luckier than she had any right to be. Who was to say that she couldn't ride her luck for another game of Craps? Or ten? Or twenty?

Dani quivered from head to toe as she pushed herself off the bar and straightened out her uniform. Her heart leapt with enlivened delight as she felt her firm and heavy breasts strain against the supple vinyl of her top, the cool air brushing her toned, exposed navel.

She wasn't quite sure how Pregnancy Craps would work in a threesome. But, as always, there was really only one way to find out.

Dani staggered away from the bar, forcing herself to breath normally as she tried to get her head back in the game. This was all stuff to worry about later. Right now, she was still working. And she needed to find Aria again.

Dani drifted down the central aisle, weaving amongst guests and staff, before cutting across to the booths on the far side. She pushed her way through a small crowd of men, all of whom would have been blind not to notice the stunning, curvaceous brunette trying to squeeze past them.

They immediately made blatant and unsubtle attempts to grope her, brushing her tits and hips and grinding against her body. The boldest of the group even grabbed the hem of Dani's vinyl miniskirt and yanked it up at the back.

"What do we have under here, then?" he asked, grinning lecherously at the irresistible sight of the 20-year-old's tanned bubble butt, now exposed to the room.

Dani, however, was unfazed, rolling her eyes as she slapped the man's hand away and pulled her skirt back down. None of them were getting their hands on her gorgeous rump tonight, and she breathed a sigh of relief as she finally broke into view of Luis' booth.

But someone else had reached him first. A skinny figure, clad in the skimpy Pandora's Box waitress uniform, leaned into Luis, and Dani skidded to a halt with a gasp.

Aria was pressed close to Luis, her face inches from his and a dreamy smile on her face. Luis, for his part, gazed deeply into her eyes as he spoke to her, his arm wrapped around her slim waist and his fingers playing with the exposed gap of caramel skin that sat between the hem of her top and the waistband of her skirt. Dani's mouth dropped open as she stared at the sight before her. Her stomach twisted as a deep tide of jealousy rolled through it, crashing against her insides, and her body stiffened up as rapidly as drying cement.

"Aria!" Dani hadn't meant to sound as angry as she did. The new girl looked up in alarm, but her features softened immediately upon seeing Dani.

"Hey! Where have you been?" Aria turned back to Luis, biting her lip as they made eye contact, before looking back at Dani. "He's sooo funny, Dani! I didn't realise-"

"Aria. Go to the bar. Give us a moment, will you?" As well as her words, Dani's tone was blunt. She stared hard at the new girl, who nodded eagerly. If she had detected any hostility in Dani's voice at all, she certainly didn't seem fazed.

"Okay! I'll see you in a minute!" Aria smiled, before skipping away.

"What the hell was that?" Dani seethed, walking right up to Luis and facing him with her hands on her wide hips.

Luis regarded her calmly, that eternal, serene smirk etched into his face. "What was what?"

"Don't play dumb," Dani spat, shaking her head. "I could see you both making gooey eyes at each other."

Luis' eyes sparkled with mirth. "You know, jealousy really isn't a good look for you, Daniella."

"Oh? Jealous, am I?" Dani stared hard at Luis. "As soon as a younger model comes by I get discarded, huh?"

A low chuckle left Luis' mouth. "A younger model? Really, Dani, don't be so melodramatic. She's 19, and you're 20. Some age gap that is. Besides, you're much more my type."

"Uh huh." Dani folded her arms beneath her chest. "Flattery won't save you."

"I don't need to be saved," Luis said simply. "I was being friendly. She's a very sweet girl."

"You were obviously flirting with her."

"Does that bother you?" Luis' eyes continued to shine brightly. "I was flirting with you earlier as well. Besides, isn't this a case of the pot calling the kettle black?"

SexKettle
SexKettle
182 Followers