Dani's Risky Foursome Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe it is," Luis agreed, his eyes glowing exquisitely as he tightened his arm around his college-aged prize.

Dani shifted uncomfortably, a little perturbed by how quickly the conversation had turned to the topic of her possibly getting knocked up tonight. "So, what? You want her to play with us?" she asked, dropping her voice so only Luis could hear.

"I see no issue with it," Luis replied, matching her volume. "After all, it might even be of benefit to you if she does."

"Oh? And why is that?"

Luis' smirk curled a little higher up his face. "Well, I won't lie, Anton and I may have already had a little discussion about what could happen tonight."

"Is that so?" Dani asked, her voice wavering as a cloud of butterflies erupted without warning in the pit of her stomach.

"Absolutely. About the things we could do with you. The things we could do to you."

"We?" Dani gulped.

"Of course," Luis grinned, enjoying how much he was making the hot college girl squirm. "We talked long and hard about how we were going to share you tonight. It would be a crime if only one of us got to play with such a hot little catch like you, no? Especially when he's waited so long to become better acquainted."

Dani swallowed hard again, her fit body trembling from head to toe as her dripping snatch resumed its relentless leaking. Impassioned anticipation once again lit up her radiant face at the idea of Luis and Anton simultaneously fucking her, powered by exuberant butterflies that continued to swirl in her tummy.

But also looming over her was the threatening spectre of the risk she was contemplating. Dani remembered, all too well, her earlier fears about both men cumming inside her, seeding her tight pussy slap bang in the middle of her cycle. It would be a real roulette if it came to pass, drastically increasing the chance that she might get a lasting memento from her night of passion. If she was really unlucky, she wouldn't even know who the father was.

With that said, if she was lucky for the third time in a row, and Luis and Anton had to wear condoms, getting drilled by both of them at the same time was just about the hottest thing Dani could imagine. Aria being there would definitely result in her losing some of the limelight.

Dani panted as steamy arousal blew up inside her, spilling to every inch of her being. Letting Aria play with them was definitely the less risky option. But was it the moral option? She glanced at the new girl, who was watching her intently with a combination of earnest hope and quivering excitement.

Maybe... just maybe it wasn't such a bad idea after all.

"Okay," Dani stammered finally, looking from Luis to Aria. "Fine. She can play."

"Yes!" Aria screamed, literally leaping for joy before rushing forwards and wrapping Dani in a tight embrace, all facets of her earlier dismay completely gone. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Heh. Don't mention it," Dani said, hearing Luis chuckle behind her as she eased herself out of the hug. The three of them stood there for a moment, frozen in time, as feverish jazz music combined with shouting and laughing echoed around them, the frenzied atmosphere of the night seeming like it belonged to the last party before the end of the world.

"Sooo... what do we do?" Aria was looking expectantly at Dani, bouncing lightly on the balls of her feet.

"Oh. Right." Dani blinked. This was it. They were all ready. It was time to play. She turned to look at Luis, who chuckled lightly.

"You two go on. Anton and I will join you shortly. Dani, you can give Aria all the gory details. You know them well, after all," he added teasingly, and Aria giggled as the stunning young brunette blushed a deep red.

"Fine," Dani said, gesturing behind the bar. "C'mon Aria, this way. The suites are through the foyer."

"This is so exciting!" Aria cried, literally skipping past Dani and towards the exit. Dani rolled her eyes yet was filled with nothing but pure elation herself as she made to follow. She sauntered seductively past Luis, shooting a flirtatious smile and batting her thick eyelashes at him.

Luis' trunk-like arm shot out without warning and wrapped around the college girl's tiny waist, pulling her in towards him. Dani grunted as her nubile young body mashed against his hard frame, before letting out a muffled gasp as he leaned in and pressed his lips passionately against hers.

Electrifying sparks of joy sizzled between the two of them as Dani, after a split second of surprised hesitation, eagerly returned the kiss. Luis' heavenly mouth was utterly divine as it tickled her own plump and pouty lips, and they clutched each other feverishly as the world froze around them.

Dani had both of her arms wrapped around Luis' broad back, and she pressed her slender fingers into his olive skin, feeling the tight and restrained muscles that lay beneath the surface. Luis ran his hand down the small of Dani's back, pressing lightly where her bare, warm skin was exposed to the air, and eliciting a small sigh from the delighted brunette babe.

He continued downwards, sliding his hand along Dani's pert, round ass and pushing against it lightly through the tight, vinyl miniskirt. A second sigh of satisfaction loosed from Dani's glossy lips, suppressed by their continued snogging, until Luis slipped his hand beneath the hem of the skirt and grabbed himself a huge handful of her smooth, bare booty.

Dani's sigh rapidly transitioned into a long, lusty moan as she gripped him harder. Luis returned the favour, sinking his coarse fingers into the plump flesh of Dani's gloriously perfect bubble butt and toughly kneading it. He marvelled at the wonderous softness of her gym-toned ass, despite the hidden barrier of firm muscle that stopped him from probing even deeper.

Finally they broke apart from their kiss, gazing into each other's yearning eyes as the corners of Luis' mouth curled upwards. "Fuck, I forgot how great you taste," he said in a low voice. "And I so desperately missed this incredible, thick ass of yours."

His fingers were still sunken into Dani's butt and she giggled salaciously, having forgotten herself how sublime it was to have his hands running over her like this, claiming her, making her his own. They hadn't even started playing Craps yet.

"I know you did, big guy," she simpered back.

"Thanks for letting Aria play with us tonight. That was sweet of you."

"Heh, thanks. I hope it was the right call."

"Well, right call or not, I promise you: it changes nothing. Don't think I'm going to be paying less attention to you than usual just because she's there. It's been over six months since our last game, and I'm going to make up for every, single second of lost time."

Dani gulped, her head swimming with intoxicating arousal, and Luis released his grip on her waist and ass, letting the dazed college girl stagger back. A drifting pang of regret marked her as his jubilant touch ceased so suddenly. But there was no need for her to despair, she knew -- this was just the beginning, a teasing window of what was to come tonight.

As if to drive his point home, Luis used Dani's momentary pause to lunge forwards and spank her powerfully on her huge, heart-shaped rump. Dani cried out in delight as her hips rocked forwards with the force of the strike, her supple cheek rippling. It stung like a bitch, but she couldn't stop herself from breaking into a huge smile as she looked at Luis once more, biting her lip with a scarlet flush blooming on her flawless cheekbones.

Luis flexed his hand threateningly at Dani. "Are you gonna go, or do I have to spank you all the way to my suite?" He reached into his pocket, retrieving a small silver key, and tossed it to her. It was a slow underarm throw, but Dani was too flustered to catch it, and the key flew straight past her open, sweaty palm and clinked against the floor.

Dani bent over to collect the key, shivering as Luis' eyes fixated on her tanned, round peach of an ass, and she dutifully took her sweet time to give him as long a look as possible. An erotic rush coursed through her as the hem of her skirt slipped above, and tantalisingly exposed, the lower curve of her soft ass cheeks, accentuating the deep grooves where her buttocks met her golden thighs. A soaked sliver of cotton barely covered Dani's tiny, ovulating pussy from view, which nevertheless shone at Luis through her panties like a beacon of fertility.

As Dani snatched the key up, she glanced back over her shoulder with a coquettish grin, her glossy chestnut curls trailing down to her slim waist. She reached down and popped the hem of her skirt back over her bouncing bubble butt, concealing it from view. Luis just watched her with his stalwart gaze, the slightest smirk imaginable tracing his strikingly handsome features.

"Room 14. Get to it, you cockteasing little slut."

"Aye aye," Dani grinned, performing a mock salute and skipping away towards the foyer doors, rubbing her sore backside as she went with a fire of passion enflamed on her beautiful face. Aria was waiting for her, quivering excitedly on the spot as if she had been waiting her entire life for this single moment.

"C'mon Dani! Let's go!" She pulled open the heavy door, grunting with the effort, and slipped through. Dani followed close behind her, clutching the suite key tightly in a sweaty fist.

The two girls emerged into the fresh, airy foyer, a world apart from the heated and debauched auditorium that lay just behind them. As they made for the staircase, they both spotted a small group of late arrivals, composed entirely of middle-aged men in expensive suits, handing in their coats at the check-in desk. All of them stopped and stared, eyes laser-focused with lust, at the two gorgeous college-aged girls prancing past in their skimpy waitress uniforms.

An incredible, amorous rush came over Dani as they gazed hungrily at her and Aria. She broke into a wide and seductive grin as she made direct eye-contact with one of the men, waving enthusiastically as her giant tits jiggled generously in tune with her exaggerated swagger. Her glossy chestnut hair flowed elegantly behind her like a cape.

"Hey boys!" Dani simpered, batting her heavy, dark eyelashes and blowing a kiss into the air with her pouty red lips.

The man opened his mouth as if to reply, but the two girls were already ascending the stairs to the suites, giggling madly. Dani took one last look over her shoulder as she reached the landing, noting with glee that he was still staring at her, his mouth hanging open and his eyes practically on stalks, layered with desire.

If only he knew what she was in for tonight.