Dani's Risky Foursome Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, you appeared to be having a very... engaging talk with Anton."

Dani's arms loosened and her mouth dropped open. "That doesn't... I mean, I-"

"In fact, you two seemed to be getting very close indeed. Did you think I couldn't see?"

"We were all the way over by the bar!" Dani spluttered.

"Even in this lighting, you two are pretty easy to make out. Especially him. And his voice carries far, don't you think?" Luis' eyes bored into Dani, daring her to try and deny it.

"He... he came on to me," Dani insisted anxiously, wringing her hands and wondering how bothered Luis actually was by this. He looked as calm as always, outwardly. But then a sudden grin cracked his face as he started to laugh.

"Relax, Dani, I'm fucking with you." His eyes shone brighter than the sun as they pierced through her. "You know, I forgot how cute you look when you're nervous."

"I'm not nervous," Dani shot back, narrowing her eyes.

"Yes you are. Don't worry, Dani. After all we've done together, you think I would just kick you to the curb for Aria?"

"She's a pretty girl," Dani noted, her voice wavering ever so slightly.

"So are you. And I told you, you're much more my type."

A spark of happiness ignited inside Dani, and she allowed herself to smile a little. "And what type is that?"

"You're confident. You're sexy. I love your big eyes and your long, beautiful hair." Luis reached out and pressed his olive palm into the curve of Dani's tight and tiny waist, drawing it down slowly as he spoke. His hand slid over her broad hip and against her muscled thigh, and Dani exhaled shakily as electrifying bolts sparked against her skin at his touch.

"I love your wonderful body. Your giant, soft tits, your flat abs, your big, round ass, and those elegant, long legs. But, more than any of that, I love how smart and passionate you are. The rest of you pales in comparison to that big, sexy brain of yours."

Dani's face gave way under the weight of a huge smile. Her eyes flashed and she burst into a dizzy fit of giggles as she placed a hand on Luis' firm bicep. Pressing her fingers into it, she could feel the hard but rested muscle beneath the blue cotton fabric of his shirt.

"Alright then, maybe flattery will save you."

"Well, good. We can't have you in a sour mood for tonight's games, can we?"

"Heh, I guess not." A sudden flare of arousal soared through Dani as she recalled Anton's proposition for the night. Did Luis know about it already?

"You are playing tonight, aren't you?"

"I..." Dani trailed off, rubbing her shoulder timidly. She was being torn apart inside, caught in a tug-of-war between her promise to Martine and the ceaseless horniness that seemed to prevail every time she was with Luis. Her pussy was still leaking without end as she considered just wearing the blue badge anyway. After all, why else was she really here tonight if not to play?

"Your friend doesn't need to know," Luis continued, smiling reassuringly. His hand was still on Dani's thigh and he gave it a gentle squeeze, marvelling at how soft and smooth her skin was despite the hard, firm muscles he could feel underneath. The rest of her hourglass body was exactly the same, from her toned abs to her round peach of an ass, and he loved all of it.

Dani, for her part, was wondering how much she was kidding herself. In the eternal battle between her logic and her hormones, the latter always seemed to win when she was ovulating. And tonight, so far, was no exception.

Dani knew she was horny. Dani knew she was fertile. There would soon be, if there wasn't already, an egg ready and waiting inside her to receive Luis' plentiful cum. It was there for only one purpose, and her body was urging her to embrace it. The raw power of nature just didn't care for trivial matters such as college or career ambitions.

It had been too long. Far too long. Dani had been playing it safe for months now, in her comfortable relationship with Jake where they had sex with condoms every time. She did miss him -- there was no doubt about that. For all she knew, she still even loved him.

But the six-month relationship had deprived her of the risk. Of the wonderous, stomach-twisting, heart-stopping risk. They had pretended, sure, roleplaying in the bedroom and coming closer than ever on Jake's birthday.

But it wasn't the same. Dani needed to take the plunge. She needed the thrill of risking everything -- her ambitions, her body, her education, and her carefree life -- on the possibility of getting knocked up, of becoming an unwed single mother, just like Sofia. And she needed to do it tonight.

"Sorry Marti," Dani gulped under her breath. Her mind had been made up. As if it hadn't been made up already, hours ago.

"What's that?" Luis peered at Dani with considerable curiosity, a barely concealed smirk parting his lips.

"Nothing," Dani said quickly, shaking her head and breaking back into a wide smile. "Of course I'm playing tonight. I'm your little blue badge baby, remember?"

"Are you now?" Luis squinted at Dani's chest with exaggerated effect. "I don't see a blue badge."

"Maybe I should fix that then," Dani replied coyly, her hands clasped behind her back as her eyes flickered with lust.

"Maybe you should." Dani released a trembling sigh as she felt Luis' palm slide up her thigh and under her miniskirt, creating a bulge in the already body-hugging garment. He dug his hard fingers into the deep crease where her ass cheeks met her hamstrings, causing the college girl to gasp another deep, shuddering sigh of pleasure. "After all, I'd be a fool to let a body this fine get away from me."

"You would be," Dani breathed, gripping Luis' wrist with her dainty little hand, as if urging him to grope her harder. But then she felt the tension on her heart-shaped rump loosen, and Luis' hand slid back out from under her miniskirt.

"Blue badge. Now." Luis' eyes sparkled with ravenous passion. "The show will be starting soon. And then our night can start as well."

The Moment of Truth

"They're amazing!" Aria gasped, her eyes wide and reflective as she stared up at the main stage.

Dani smiled in agreement as she leant back against the bar, the cool marble of the counter pressing into her lower back. On stage were three gorgeous women, tall, slender, and black with beautifully kept and almost perfectly spherical afros, dancing and singing along to a heavily aggrandised version of 'Shake Your Booty' by KC & The Sunshine Band. They were all wearing the same revealing outfit: a shining gold bra along with a matching thigh split skirt and high heels.

There were no microphones in sight, yet their heavenly and harmonic tones rang powerfully across the entire auditorium. Almost everyone, staff and guests alike, had paused, entranced by the performance.

Dani tore her gaze away from the stage and glanced across at Luis. He, at the same time, turned his attention to her, flashing a small smirk and a cheeky wink before looking back around. Dani giggled, an erotic warmth coursing in her belly, until she felt a new pair of eyes on her.

Looking to her other side, Dani now saw Anton, standing with a group of tuxedo-clad businessmen, also watching her carefully with his penetrating gaze. As their eyes made contact, he shot that same toothy grin from earlier, and a hot flush lit up Dani's face as she quickly turned back to the stage, biting her plump red lip as the warmth inside her flared.

This process had more or less repeated itself over the last half an hour, with both men resolutely and non-verbally staking their claim on her. And Dani, for her part, was loving every second. She sipped the rum and coke in her hand, her fourth of the night, wondering if it was the alcohol or her hormones that were making her looser and more impulsive. Or, perhaps, it was the blue badge she now had pinned to her chest, a proud signal of her intent to play Pregnancy Craps tonight.

Dani was an absolute sex kitten, drawing yearning and barely concealed stares from every man in the room with her angelic looks and tight, young figure. The vinyl top and miniskirt clung to her hourglass curves in a desperate attempt to leave at least some parts of her luscious, tanned body to the imagination. Yet, despite the obsessive interest from virtually every male in the room, Dani ignored all of them. She was only interested in Luis and, to a slightly lesser extent, Anton: the two men who currently and silently duelled for her attention.

The more Dani thought about fucking both of them, the more turned on she got. The more she thought about the possibility of getting unlucky and having both men unload inside her pussy, the wetter she got. Dani's youthful, fertile body was ripe and in prime condition for impregnation tonight, and if Luis and Anton were required to fuck her full of cum, then there was nothing she could do to stop them. And nothing to stop their potent swimmers from joining with the delicate little egg that was so surely nestled deep inside her...

"So, Luis is pretty cool," Aria said nonchalantly, her eyes still fixed to the stage.

"Hmm?" Dani had been so engrossed in her risky fantasies that Aria's words passed through one ear and straight out the other. "You say something, babe?" she asked.

"I said, Luis is pretty cool."

"Oh. Yeah, he is." Dani turned her attention back to the stage, a small but unmistakeable trace of jealous unease shivering through her.

Aria shifted uncomfortably, still peering at Dani. "So, uh, how long have you two been... y'know...?"

Dani blinked innocently, looking back at Aria. "What do you mean?"

"Oh Dani, come on." Aria chuckled anxiously. "You two have such great chemistry. It's obvious there's something going on between you."

"Aria, we're just friends," Dani insisted, nevertheless wincing with a spurt of angst, laced with arousal. How many people had noticed their flirting and eye-fucking and come to the same conclusion? Luis was looking at her again, his eyes blazing with desire, and Dani recognised the look he always gave her when he wanted her to approach him.

But Aria clearly wasn't convinced. "What does this mean then?" She gestured to the blue badge on Dani's chest, pinned against the sloping curve of her firm breast.

"Nothing."

"You weren't wearing it before. It must mean something."

"Girl, you're reading a little too deeply into this," Dani said, chuckling dismissively. "There's nothing secret going on here, and there's nothing between Luis and me." She pushed herself away from the bar counter, turning to look back at Aria. "Wait here, will you? I'll be back in a second-"

"You're going to have sex with him, aren't you?" Aria's tone was accusatory, and Dani froze, her cute face lighting up with a bright red blush.

"What?" she spluttered, laughing nervously -- a little too nervously. "Aria, that's crazy."

"But it's true, isn't it?" Aria pushed herself away from the bar as well, taking a step closer to Dani. "I know what that badge you're wearing really means."

"Oh yeah? Please enlighten me."

Aria took a deep breath. "It means you're going to play a... a sexy game with him." She took a second, even deeper breath. "And you want to... you want him to get you pregnant."

Dani stared at Aria, her mouth dropping open in indignation as various thoughts collided explosively in her mind. How did Aria know that? It wasn't the whole truth, but it was close enough. And Dani definitely hadn't told Aria what the coloured badges meant. Had Luis told her? Anton? Perhaps even Alma?

"Aria that's... ridiculous. Don't be silly."

"Dani, tell me the truth." Aria crept even closer, wringing her hands and gazing at Dani with those big, brown eyes. "I've heard the rumours about this place... everyone has. They're all over college. Please, be honest... is it true? That badge you're wearing... are you wearing it because you want to get pregnant?"

This was far easier to deny.

"No," Dani replied firmly, a rush flowing through her. "I don't want to get pregnant, Aria."

"But the badge-"

"Look, I don't know what you've heard-"

"Dani, please!" Aria sounded desperate, her eyes widening with despair. "I... I'm not judging you. And I won't tell anyone, I swear. I just... I want to play too."

An ice cold chill ran down Dani's spine as Aria continued speaking. "I... I really want a baby, Dani. I know it sounds silly, but I really do. My sister... she's just had her first. I have five sisters, and they've all had babies now. I'm the last one. I don't care about college. I just want a baby. It's all I've ever wanted."

Dani stared at Aria. She had no idea what to say. The new girl's bubbly attitude had virtually vanished, her lip trembling as she poured her heart out, openly declaring her secret yearning to a girl she had only known for a few hours.

"I... I knew this job was my best shot. When I applied... it was all I could think about. It's all I want." Aria's tone was so earnest that Dani knew she was telling the truth. She peered at Aria for what felt like centuries, before finally shaking herself from her stupor.

"Aria... why?"

"Well, why not?" A dreamy expression suddenly materialised on the new girl's face. "They're so cute. And you get to name them, and dress them up in cute little outfits, and take them everywhere..."

"They're also stupidly expensive, smelly, loud, and they consume your entire life," Dani answered back, a sliver of agitation running through her as she recalled the weeks-old conversation with Jake. "Pregnancy can turn your body all fat and stretched out. And you don't get to take them everywhere, you have to take them everywhere!"

"I don't care," Aria shot back, still grinning euphorically. "I'd happily deal with all of that, just to have my own little baby." Her expression grew slightly wistful. "All my sisters have had babies now. All of them were pregnant by the time they were 21. I'm the last one."

Dani shivered a little. Pregnant at 21? That sounded horrifying.

"Aria... maybe you think you want a baby. But you probably don't. Trust me, I've felt like you before. I've had urges. But it's not real, it's just chemicals in your brain. I know I don't want a baby."

But Aria wasn't paying attention. Her eyes darted from side to side, and she looked at Dani with increasing excitement. "It really is true, isn't it? What they say about this place?"

Dani gulped, a sense of foreboding washing over her. "I... Aria, I don't know what to tell you."

"Come on, Dani. Everyone knows the rumours." Aria had leaned in close and dropped her voice to a whisper.

Dani swallowed as Aria's impulsive eyes drilled into hers. "Is it really true? God, please say it's true. I really want this, Dani. I wanna get pregnant so bad. It's all I want."

"Aria, we... we should talk about this later..."

"Please, Dani, just tell me. Is it really true?"

Dani breathed in heavily, torn on what to do. On one hand, she was being intensely hypocritical. She had played Preg Craps on her own trial shift, after all. Who was she to stop Aria from doing the same thing?

But she also felt a sense of responsibility for the new girl. Preg Craps was a dangerous game. Dani played it for the thrill; it was the incredible fear she had of actually getting knocked up that made it so primally intoxicating, so breathtakingly electrifying. But she knew fully well that, if the day ever came where she found herself actually clutching a positive pregnancy test, her fun and carefree college life was over.

Aria was even younger. And, seemingly, more naïve. It wouldn't be right to lead her somewhere she might regret.

"Aria, look... let's just finish tonight, okay? Finish your trial, and then we can talk about it as much as you want. You can even hit me up outside of work, okay? I'll tell you everything."

Aria's breathing slowed to a crawl as she considered this proposal, and Dani untensed a little as it appeared that the younger girl might actually accept it.

A hand clamped down on Dani's bare shoulder, so suddenly that it made her jump. She spun around and came face-to-face with Luis, regarding her with his infamous smirk. His wonderous, musky scent struck her at such close range, and she broke into an involuntary smile as his emerald-green eyes glittered at her.

"What's the hold up?" he asked, his tone teasing and humorous. "I've been trying to get your attention for an eternity."

"Sorry," Dani simpered, grinning helplessly back. She wasn't doing herself any favours if she wanted to convince Aria that there was nothing between her and Luis. "I was just on my way over."

"Good." Luis looked at Aria, who watched despondently. "I need to borrow Daniella here for a little while. You don't mind, do you?"

Aria just nodded wordlessly as Luis slipped an arm around Dani's shoulders. The foxy brunette's grin grew even wider as she melted into his touch, pressing herself into his comforting body. Heat radiated off of him, drawing her in, intoxicating her, as his fingers danced lightly across her arm, sending spirited sparks of excitement bounding across the length of her tight young body.

As Luis began to escort Dani away, however, Aria's expression flashed to one of intense determination, and she bounded forwards. "Wait! Where are you taking her?"

Luis paused and looked back at Aria, his expression tinged with bemusement. "Excuse me?"

"Where are you and Dani going?" Aria repeated, her voice interrogative and almost accusatory.

"Aria, leave it," Dani hissed, grabbing Luis' arm and tightening it around her shoulders.

"I'll tell everyone," Aria burst out, glaring at Dani. "Everyone you know. I'll make sure the whole college knows it. That you came here to get fucked by a random guy, hoping that he'll get you preggers."

"You've got to be kidding me," Dani gasped, shaking her head in disbelief. At the same time, a ball of panic rolled up in her belly. The only person who truly knew about the racier aspects of her job was Martine, who was sworn to secrecy. One of Dani's worst nightmares was everyone -- her classmates, her other friends, her family -- discovering her slutty secret life.

"What's going on?" Luis demanded, his usually calm demeanour affected by a twinge of irritation.

Dani sighed shakily as she rolled her eyes, the ball of fear in her stomach growing larger. "Aria wants to play Preg Craps," she said simply, eyeing the new girl warily. "I told her no."

"Why?" Luis asked, sounding genuinely puzzled. His gaze shot from Dani, to Aria, and back to Dani.

"She wants a baby, because her sisters all have babies," Dani said, unable to keep the scorn out of her voice.

"No, I mean, why did you tell her no?"

Aria's face contorted into a triumphant grin as Dani's head whipped around, staring daggers at Luis. "Are you serious? She can't play with us!"

"Why not?"

"Because... because it's too risky!" Dani cried. "She might get pregnant from it!"

"So might you." Luis' words were hard and simple and, although Dani was completely aware of the danger to herself, hearing it put so bluntly still made her chest heave with anxiety.

"Yeah, but... but it's different," she said quietly, looking down at her feet.

"You're being a little hypocritical, aren't you Dani?" Luis remarked. "You wore the blue badge on your own trial shift, after all."

"That's not the point!" Dani gasped, as Aria shrieked with glee at this revelation.

"You've played it before?!" Aria laughed. "That's so wild! Did you get knocked up?"

"Does this look like a body that's had a baby in it?" Dani snapped, gesturing at her toned, flat tummy. "Of course I didn't!"

Aria grinned at Luis, her eyes lighting up in such an uncharacteristically devilish manner that Dani was a little taken aback. "Well, maybe tonight's the night?"