Dani's Sub Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, let's try again, shall we? Open your mouth wide, wider, and don't move until I tell you so" Again I wait, open mouthed, waiting for his cock, vowing to do better this time.

I am sure you can predict what happened next. Despite my best efforts not to move my body betrays me each time, as he touches me and then takes his cock from me. Eventually I am at the point of just sucking regardless of my instructions when I hear him sigh "I knew this was too advanced for you, but you have tried so beautifully to obey that I shall reward you. You may move your mouth now"

I took full advantage of this permission, bobbing my head along his shaft, sucking and licking. I felt his hand in my hair, holding my head still as he started thrusting into my mouth, fucking my face as I sat and took it, took his cock as deep as I could, breathing around his thrusts and managing my gag reflex. I started to taste his cum, feel the flexing of his cock as he started to cum. At the last minute he withdrew from my mouth, and I felt hot lashes of his cum land on my breasts.

I smiled and hummed my gratitude for both his cock and his ejaculation, fully expecting that he would now turn to me and my pleasure, and let me get off to his touch or tongue - I wasn't fussy. I wasn't ready for him to withdraw from me again, leave me tied and even more horny than before. My levels of sexual frustration were high enough that I tried to find friction against the chair seat, but to no avail. I writhed and whined, wanting his touch on my clit so that I could cum. And it wasn't as if I could calm down without an orgasm, as the clamps were still on my nipples (thankfully no longer tightening with my motion, but movements still sent that electric shock on the direct route straight to my throbbing clit)

I must have sat there for 10 minutes before suddenly the stranger was in my space again, his fingers in my folds, stretching them open. I could feel his breath on my cunt as his fingers kept me open wide, and hoped that he would soon lean forward to nibble his teeth against my clit, then catch it in my mouth as I bucked, sucking it and flicking his tongue against it.

Instead he slid his fingers into me, my cunt immediately clamping tight around them as they stroked the magic spot inside my cunt, bringing me to an immediate violent, noisy and extremely wet orgasm.

"Mmmmmm, good girl. Does M know how wet you get? Or how much you squirt? It's very special, you know" The stranger murmured various bits of nonsense as he untied me (and fuck me, but my nipples burned when he took the clamps off them), and then guided me to my cosy chair, wrapping a blanket around me. Gently stroking me he let me come down from the intensity of the evening, making sure that I was OK, before telling me that he was packing up and leaving, and that I could take my blindfold off when the alarm went off. Sleepily I nodded and thanked him for a spectacular evening.

******

The next morning I was incredibly achy but satisfied that my exploration into the Domination / submission dynamic had been a success. All that needed to happen now was to persuade M to make it permanent. I hoped that I had been sufficiently obedient to tempt M into keeping me on.

I sat down at my computer to compose a message to M with my request for at least a few more months with them if they wouldn't agree to a permanent arrangement now. I logged into my account to see a message from M waiting for me.

Dani,

Well done! You have exceed expectations over these past weeks, daily and during the special challenges I set! I hope you enjoyed them all. If you did, would you consider committing to being my sub for a longer period?

Think it over and let me know,

M

I replied with one word, and waited for M's reply and wondering what other tasks they might have in store for me. I couldn't wait for my next adventure!