Danni

Story Info
A good friend becomes a lover.
3.2k words
4.61
8.6k
17
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,129 Followers

It had been a number of years since I was last with a man, close to 30 years to be exact, and I have been getting to the point where I really wanted to experiment and find someone to play with. I met Danni through a mutual friend so I already knew that Danni was gay because he was very open about it. He was a very good looking feminine guy, standing only about 5'7", with straight dark hair and a light reddish brown skin tone.

So, after being friends with Danni for a few months, I decided it was time to confide in him about my bisexuality that I have been hiding for so many years now. We were talking on the phone and when I told him about it, he just giggled and said that he had a feeling I was hiding something. I told him that I really would like to find a playmate but I was very nervous about looking and very scared of what I may get myself in to.

Well, Danni, being the great friend and all, told me that he would be happy to volunteer himself, because he had secretly been attracted to me for some time now, but out of respect and not wanting to endanger our friendship by just coming on to me. We talked about our likes a little bit and agreed on a day for him to come over with Danni, ending the call saying that he had a special surprise for me. I couldn't wait.

The day came, and I was so nervous that whole day in anticipation of Danni's arrival, that I must have cleaned the house 3 times over. I just sat down with my 2nd glass of wine when there was a soft knock on my door. When I opened it, I could not believe my eyes. There was Danni in all his glory, dressed head to toe as a woman.

He looked at me with a huge smile and said, "Surprise!"

I was just amazed at how beautiful he looked and I just stood there dumbfounded.

He then said, "You going to invite me in or am I just going to suck your cock right here?"

That shook me back to reality. I grinned, motioned for him to come in and I led him in to the living room. I handed him a glass of chardonnay, that I just poured, as the two of us sat down, facing each other on my sectional.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of him as we sat there and made small talk. He had a short black leather skirt on, a silky dark red blouse, stockings and stiletto heels. His hair was naturally long, so he just had it done up with some soft curl to his long locks.

Danni looked absolutely gorgeous and I just came out and said, "Danni, you look incredible!"

He smiled, stood up, then came over and leaned down to kiss me.

Now kissing another man had never been something I was really in to but I just seemed to flow right into it with Danni. He kissed me so softly at first and once I responded to it, we began kissing more passionately and I pulled him down onto my lap, as our hands began roaming all over each other.

Danni's hand soon found my crotch and started rubbing my rock hard cock through my jeans as my hands wrapped around his tight ass. At that point, we were both in motion and really enjoying the feel of each other while we continued to make out.

He then pulled away from our kiss, reached to my sides and pulled my shirt up over my head. Danni ran his fingers through my chest hair, tracing all around my nipples and making his way down across my stomach to the top of my jeans.

He unbuttoned them, slowly pulled the zipper down, and snaked his hand inside, wrapped around my throbbing meat and pulled it from its confines, releasing it into Danni's full view. He smiled as the breath caught in my throat while his delicate hands slowly moved all over my hard erection, from the base to the tip.

Danni then slid down to the floor in front of me and started tracing his tongue up and down and around my swollen cock head. I was in heaven, laying there just breathing heavy, letting out my soft moans of pleasure. His tongue dipped in my cock hole and scooped out the emerging precum flowing from inside me.

"Mmmmmm, you taste so fucking good, Dave, and my God, you've got a gorgeous cock!"

He then kissed the tip and slowly opened his lips letting just a little bit of my cock in then slowly moved further, taking almost more than half of my eight inch cock inside his mouth before pausing for a moment.

Danni slowly moved his mouth up and down on my cock, sucking me hard, and working magic on me with his tongue. With one hand on the base of my dick and the other softly massaging my balls, Danni was giving me the best blowjob I had ever had in my entire life!

I couldn't believe how wonderful he felt and I began to feel my impending orgasm quickly moving up the base of my shaft. I told Danni that if he did not stop soon, I was going to cum and I did not want to just yet.

Danni released my cock from his sucking mouth, with a grin forming on his now very red and wet lips. I pulled him up, kissed him again and motioned for him to take my place on the sofa and while continuing to kiss him, I unbuttoned his blouse, and ran my hands inside against his soft skin.

I broke from our kiss and kneeled down on my knees in front of him, slowly pushed his skirt up, first revealing his stocking tops, then finally uncovering his black silky panty covered cock, already pushing itself out the top of his waistband.

I looked up at Danni and said to him, "Danni, it's been a very long time since I have done this, so I hope I do okay."

He just smiled and said in the sweetest voice, "I'm sure you will do wonderful."

Danni then lifted his ass a bit to help me as I pulled on the sides of his panties, uncovering and revealing the true beauty of his cock. It was nearly seven inches long as it laid there against his firm flat lower abs, with is silky smooth looking skin along the shaft and perfectly proportioned shiny mushroom tipped head, which just like me, was already dripping precum.

I wrapped my hand around his gorgeous cock flesh and gently massaged it up and down, while Danni lay back with his eyes closed, smiling in his pleasure as a soft moan escaped his lips.

I bent over him and got my mouth closer to his phallus it as my finger tenderly dipped in to the precum flooding out of his small hole, scooped up as much as I could, and put it into my mouth. Oh my God, his honey tasted so good and I could not hold back any longer so, in one smooth motion, I engulfed his hard cock all the way back to my throat and held it there for a few moments until I could feel my gag reflex kick in a little.

Danni threw his head back with his eyes closed, groaning out his pleasure as my mouth wrapped tightly around his throbbing flesh. I could not believe I waited this long to enjoy the taste of a man again and in almost an instant, I was once more addicted to sucking cock.

I worked my mouth on him with vigor taking him in deep over and over again, quickly putting my gag reflex down so I could get every inch of that beautiful cock in my mouth and down my throat.

Danni, between his soft moans, managed to say in a hoarse whisper, "Oh God, baby, you are amazing."

His loving compliment only encouraged me even more as I sucked him up and down, using my saliva lubricated hand to massage his prick right along with my lips and tongue.

Danni's cock really began to throb and I knew he was close to cumming. I lifted my mouth from him briefly and told him, "Give me your cum, baby, I want it. I need to taste your sweet cream!"

He was breathing harder and moaning louder as his legs starting to shake. Danni cried out just as I felt his cock pulsate hard up through his swollen shaft and the first stream of cum hit the back of my throat like a firehose causing me to almost choke.

I swallowed hard and as fast as I could to keep up with his flow. He had a lot of cum and I wasn't about to lose a drop of his precious thick fluid. I have never tasted cum so good as his was, salty, tangy and sweet, feeling it flow down my throat and fill the hunger from deep inside me.

I kept Danni's cock in my mouth as he slowly came down from his powerful orgasm and his cum began to run out, while my lips stayed tightly sealed around his cock head with my tongue swirling around to get any remaining drops of his sweet cum, his body jerking with spasms as his flesh became hypersensitive.

Danni opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Oh my God, you are wonderful, that felt absolutely incredible!"

I released his softening cock from my smiling lips, and climbed up beside him, kissing him once more, ever so softly before pulling back.

"I'm very happy you liked it," I said, "It's been a long time and wasn't sure if I was going to do good for you."

Danni looked at me in the eyes and said, "Liked it?" "Oh my God, I loved it! You and I are going to have so much fun, baby."

Danni reached down into his bag and pulled out a bottle of lube, opened it and poured some on his hands. He reached over rubbed it all over my still hard cock, covering it completely.

Danni looked at me in the eyes and said, "Hon, I've never been with another man bareback, and I was wondering if you would fuck me and give me your cum?"

I smiled, nodded my head yes and said, "God, yes!"

Danni smiled, gave me a quick kiss then stood up. He rubbed a generous amount of lube around his ass, straddled my lap facing me and reached down to take hold of my cock, and positioned it into the crack of his sweet firm ass cheeks.

He had his eyes closed and I could feel the tip of my cock push against his rosebud opening just briefly, then slowly his sphincter opened allowing the head to slip inside. Danni groaned at my invasion into his rectum but did not stop impaling himself down on me until my balls nestled against his ass cheeks.

"Oh, my fucking, God, Dave! You feel so fucking good inside me," Danni said as he began moving up and down on me, slowly at first then building into a nice smooth pace.

For not being a virgin, I could not believe how tight his ass felt wrapped around my well lubricated flesh as it glided effortlessly in and out of him. We kissed passionately as Danni picked up his pace, fucking himself on me with abandonment. He felt so amazing and I knew that I would not last long as I felt my load boiling up once more from deep inside me.

"Oh my, God, Danni, I'm going to cum," I said to him as he continued sliding his ass up and down on me even harder.

" Fuck yes! Fill me with your cum, baby, I want it!" he exclaimed.

Just as he said that the first wave hit me hard and I pulled him to me, crushing his slender body against me, slammed my cock all the way into his rectum as far as it would go, and released my powerful load deep into his colon.

Over and over the pulsating throbbing hit me with each wave my orgasm and just when I did not think it could get any better, Danni cried out his own release as I felt his body spasm with mine, while his cock spewed more of his creamy load against me.

As we started to slowly come down from our euphoria and our breathing started to calm, Danni kissed me again, slowly and deeply. A loving kiss that I will never forget.

Danni and I had a few more glasses of wine and talked the night away. He spent the night with me and we fell asleep in each other's arms. We parted ways the next day after a hot shower together and a nice breakfast, knowing this was the beginning of something very special. I think I am in love.

*****************

Danni and I met up again this past weekend and again, "she" literally rocked my entire fucking world. Coming in wearing a tight jean skirt, a loose black top and heels. Knowing what we already wanted and needed, she hardly got in the door and we were at it, kissing passionately, our hands roaming all over each other.

Hungry for her cock, I dropped down right there, lifted Danni's skirt to reveal her sexy red panties. I pulled them down to release her rapidly hardening cock right in to my mouth. She tasted so fucking good and I was in a cock sucking frenzy at first, not being able to get enough of her. while she ran her fingers through my hair, moaning her lust for the pleasure I was giving her.

I then slowed into a nice steady rhythm going up and down on her, going almost 3/4 of the way down her shaft before feeling my gag reflex kicking in. My hand now wet with saliva, started working in sync with my mouth, giving her a complete cock massage from the head to the base, while my other hand cupped and massaged her soft shaved balls.

Danni started moving her body in time with me, just slightly thrusting her hips forward each time I went down, slowly at first then moving a little faster. Her cock was throbbing in my mouth and I knew it wouldn't be long before she gave me her hot liquid love.

Moaning very loud now, Danni called out my name and said she was going to explode. Her cock gave a little jerk and the first jet of her hot seed squirted to the back of my throat. I sucked harder but slowed my pace a bit in time with each pulse of semen flowing into my hungry mouth.

Oh my God, she tasted heavenly and I kept sucking until the last drop was gone, while looking up at Danni as she tossed her head back, groaning in total satisfaction. At this point, she could no longer stand, as she leaned back against the wall and slowly slid down to the floor, falling into my arms and kissing her softly. softly.

Shortly thereafter we made our way over to the sofa, where we continued to kiss and explore each other, helping each other undress completely. Danni kissed her way down my chest and stomach, her hands massaging and stroking my very hard dripping cock.

Looking at the tip, she stuck her tongue to it and dipped inside the hole, pulling back a generous amount of precum to her mouth. Then opening up and taking the head inside. She swirled her tongue around it and then sucked it all the way down, taking my cock into her throat, held it there for a few seconds then pulled back up to the head.

My GOD she was a cock expert! I was in total bliss laying back with my eyes closed when I felt her fingers making their way down below my balls, moving towards my asshole. More moans escaped me as she started circling her fingers around my entrance.

Stopping briefly, releasing my cock from her mouth, to reach over to the end stand for some lubricant, (yes, I was prepared) and after putting a generous amount on her fingers, back to my asshole they went. Danni put my cock back into her mouth and began sliding one finger at a time inside my tight hole. Dear God, it felt amazing!

Danni then asked me to turn over so she could get better access. I turned over on the sofa with my knees on the floor and my face laying against the sofa cushion, while she returned her fingers in to my ass. She moved gently in and out then settled around the area of my prostrate. She massaged inside me while her other hand reached down and played with my cock and balls. I never imagined feeling so fucking good!

Danni pulled her fingers out, leaving me feeling empty, but only for an instant. The next thing I knew, I felt the head of her cock sliding against my ass cheek, once more fully erect. Her mushroom shaped head found my opening and pressed it's way inside my more than welcoming asshole. Oh my GOD what a feeling!

There was no pain at all thanks to her massage, only pure unbridled pleasure as her cock slid all the way inside until I felt her balls rest on my perineum. I let out a loud gasp and Danni paused there and asked me if I was okay. All I could do was nod and moan my pleasure.

Danni began moving inside me slowly in and out then moving into a slightly faster motion, fucking me harder over and over again. I felt like a cock whore in heat, moaning and groaning with every thrust of her amazing cock into my bowels.

All of a sudden, my orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks! I came so hard and so fast I almost did not have time to think! It was the most intense climax that I have ever had! I was literally bucking back against her thrusting into me, crying out over and over as each powerful wave hit me, sending streams of cum all over the floor and the front of the sofa.

Feeling how hard I came, Danni did not last long either with my excitement adding to hers, she slammed her cock hard into me and began pumping my rectum full of her hot cum!

Riding out my waves of pleasure along with hers, I truly never felt so amazing in my life! Danni leaned down, wrapped her arms around me tightly and held close to me, riding out the rest of our post orgasmic bliss.

After a bit, I felt her begin to soften and slowly slide out of my ass. I turned over to look into Danni's eyes before kissing her again, so lovingly and so passionately.

The two of us showered together then had dinner and some wine, before making love again and again. Danni and I spent the entire weekend together like couple in love, enjoying the most amazing experience of my life.

I will never forget Danni as long as I live.

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,129 Followers