Danni & Kenzie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day Kenzie returned from Seattle, I went out to meet her. I was so glad she was back; I guess I was still surprised by the emotions. When I saw her coming up the escalator, she literally took my breath away. She was wearing designer jeans, with a low-cut peasant blouse that showed off her ample chest. Her feet had a really nice pair of strappy sandals that made her petite frame look taller and even more slender. She had cut her hair. The stylist obviously knew what he was doing and had done a beautiful job of using her jet black hair to frame her heart shaped face. Her fingernails and toenails were painted a deep cherry red and the big toes had gold detail work. She looked good. Real good. I remember looking at her and thinking to myself: "You've got it bad Smith..."

When she saw me, she ran up, placed Elise on the floor and gave me a big hug. Her face was shining and when I saw the love in her eyes, it made my heart melt. Damn! Gruff dyke turns into gooey blob. Shit! It was - without question - one of the best moments of my life.

"Hi baby! How are you? I'm so glad to see you," she said huskily. "Let's get my bag and get out of here." Handing me her carry-on bag, she picked up Elise and grabbed my free hand. "Come on, let's go!"

In a gooey, blobbish kind of daze I let myself be pulled along. While we waited for her bag to appear, we talked about Elise, and how the flight went. Eventually, her bag thudded onto the carousel and I picked it up and we made our way to my car.

Once we had Elise in the car, and the bags in the trunk, Kenzie surprised me again. Pushing me against the car, she leaned up and started kissing me. I mean REALLY kissing me. I could smell the scent of arousal coming up as I soaked my jeans. I was glad the garage was dark.

"Damn I've missed you Smith!" she breathed. I was putty in her hands, and I was enjoying the hell out of it. After another kiss, she took the keys out of my hands, got me into the passenger seat and then started the drive back into town. I couldn't think of anything to say, so I sat, enjoying the sound of her voice.

"I've already talked to your mother, and she's agreed to watch Elise again while we go out," she said.

"Out?" I queried.

"Out, you know, like a couple going out. We're going out. I thought we could go to the Town Tavern again. Unless there's someplace else you'd like to go?"

"No, that's fine," I said. Smiling dumbly, I looked at her kind of embarrassed and said: "What did you want to do after dinner?"

"A lot more than we did last time. Does that sound OK?" she grinned.

"Sounds like a winning plan to me." I grinned.

My mom's earlier coolness towards Kenzie seemed to have thawed, and she smiled when she saw us. After saying hello, we got Elise settled in. At two months old, she was still pretty much in the eat/sleep/excrete stage of life.

On the way out, Kenzie gave my mother a hug. As they pulled apart, I could see Kenzie nodding her head. They seemed to be conspiring about something, but all I could pick up was Kenzie saying: "Don't worry about that. She's safe."

On the way out to the car, I asked Kenzie about the conversation. All I got out of her was "Hmmmm, ask me again in the morning.

At the tavern it seemed to be my turn to loosen up. Kenzie was so animated it was kind of like watching a top spin around. After thinking about it, I decided that she must be nervous. I noticed the waiter was surreptitiously looking down her shirt while he as taking our order. It was kind of annoying and kind of funny at the same time. I decided that if I had been taking the order, I would have been sneaking looks too.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, we got our drinks, our dinner orders placed, and the waiter brought our salads and some bread.

As we ate, the conversation drifted around, and eventually we ended up talking about the future.

"Well, my late husband, God I love the sound of that! My late husband was actually fairly well off. Not rich, but I've got enough to buy a small house, and pay for college and living expenses while I go to school. Once I get my Bachelor's degree, I'm going to go to law school," she said.

"Whoa, that's a pretty big plan! What kind of law are you going to practice?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. I think I want to do something like victim's rights, or maybe child advocacy. I've gotten kind of an appreciation for what it's like to be in that situation. Anyhow, I'm going to have a lot to do with what's left of this summer. I'm just so excited. I wanted to go to college after high school, but that didn't work out. I can't wait for classes to start," she gushed.

"Just wait till you're taking English comp. again. You'll be wishing you could be anywhere else," I said sadistically.

"Oh, it won't be that bad. I'm sure if I'm stuck for a story idea, you can help me out."

While we ate our entrées, we started talking about the day of the shooting.

"I'm so glad you were there to protect me," she started. "He really would've killed me if you hadn't been there. You said you would protect me and you did. Thank you." As she said this she reached over the table and squeezed my hand. Blushing slightly, I continued to work on my steak. "You know, in another half-hour, I would have had your pants off and been in your bed."

Snorting, I almost choked on a piece of broccoli. Taking a quick sip of water, I looked over at her. A delicate grin was on her face. Not exactly a look of amusement, but more the look someone gives you when you've done something intolerably cute.

"I was trying to get Elise to take a nap when everything happened. I'd already figured out that I'd made a mistake the night before... I seem to make mistakes around you. It was a mistake to leave you before. I knew when we were in school that I loved you. I wasn't sure what it would mean, so I left with my family. I'm so sorry."

"What's important is where we are now," I said softly. Reaching across the table, I delicately caught the tear that was starting to run down her face and I smiled at her.

Grinning weakly, Kenzie nodded her head.

"That's what I told your mother. She's afraid I'm going to break your heart again. I told her that wasn't going to happen." As she said this, she reached across the table and squeezed my hand. Suddenly, I felt a foot running along the inside of my calf. Her toes delicately caressed my leg, starting at the knee, and moving down deliciously, slowly to my ankle. "You know, I totally adore you. Not just for protecting me and giving me a place to stay, but because of the way you make me feel. You make me feel important and smart, and sexy. You're so considerate. I wore the nightshirt every night while I was gone," she sighed.

"That reminds me," she went on. "I've got a present for you. Before I give it to you, I have to warn you. Really, don't open it all the way; just kind of peek into the box." She had kind of a wicked grin on her face as she handed me the gift.

The box was held closed with a satin ribbon. Carefully opening it, I peeked inside. I almost fell out of the booth. Inside the box was a strap-on dildo complete with harness.

"I hope you don't mind it's slightly used," she grinned. "After I bought it, I just couldn't contain myself."

"You're killing me here," I said. "If I use this on you here in the restaurant, they won't ever let us come back," I deadpanned.

"Does that mean you don't want to stay for dessert," she flirted.

"I think I've got something I'd rather eat than pastry."

"Oh, and I thought you might want to drink your desert," she said looking down.

Bringer her arms together and holding them out in front of her as though stretching, she compressed her breasts, bringing the already generous globes up, and almost out of the blouse. It was quite a display, and more than a few people in the room noticed.

I'd spent a month watching her nurse Elise, and I had fantasized about drinking her milk. I'll admit I fingered myself to sleep on more than a few nights thinking about it. When Kenzie had been gone, I had several dreams of her nursing Elise. The thought that I would have those glorious nipples in my mouth that night put goose-bumps down my arms.

The sexual tension had built up in me to the point where I felt like a bomb. Starting with the kiss in the airport, her constant flirting, the flash of cleavage, not to mention the present. I was almost in a state of frenzy.

"Ya know," I began, "if you get me any hotter, I'm going to spontaneously combust right here."

"We can't have that. If there's any combustion happening, it's going to be together."

Flagging down the waiter, she got the bill settled and we stood up.

Grabbing Kenzie's hand, I led her out to my car. Moving to the passenger side, I opened the door and helped her in. When I got into the car, I noticed that the top three buttons on her blouse were undone.

Looking at her chest, I chuckled and said: "I could have helped you with that!" Her face flushed red momentarily. Then, bending over to her side, I slid one hand into her bra and cupped her breast. Bringing my face down, I started planting warm kisses over her neck, her collar bones, and finally the tops of her breast. Her smell was a familiar one. She was wearing baby powder. God I loved women wearing baby powder. It's my favorite smell in the world; it just grabs me at some unknowable level and melts my heart. In seconds, both of us were panting heavily. When she couldn't take it any longer, Kenzie pulled my face to hers and started chewing on my lips. Then, pushing me away she said.

"Take me home and fuck me."

"Yes Ma'am!" I responded. Starting the car up, I drove back to my apartment.

I grabbed the present and her bag from the trunk and we went inside. Once we were inside, she once again took control and led me into my bed room. Again, we kissed for a few heated minutes.

"Damn Smith! You are just incredible!"

Turning her back on me, she walked into the bathroom and closed the door. In seconds, my clothes were kicked into a pile in the far corner of the bedroom. I opened the gift box containing the strap-on and took it out. It was a beauty, about 8 ½ inches. The head was slightly bulbous and my hand could barely encircle the base. The harness was very nice. It was made out of supple leather that had been dyed red. Trying it on, I adjusted the straps and found that it rode low, with the base of the dildo neatly landing on my clit. This was going to be killer!

Taking the harness off, but leaving it handy, I pulled back the covers and climbed into bed. In a few minutes, the bathroom door opened and Kenzie entered the room. She was gorgeous. She had removed all of her clothes but her panties. Her large breasts were still erect, but very full. They swayed pendulously as she walked across the room. I could see that she had touched up her hair and makeup. I've been with a few women, but none matched her for sheer erotic presence. Climbing into the bed, she snuggled up against me and placed my hand on her breast.

"I've wanted this for so long," she sighed. Then turning towards me, she started kissing me again. Her need was demanding and insistent. Her tongue dueled against mine as she pressed her full lips into me. The sweetness of her breath was mingled with the earthy overtones from the wine we had at dinner. Her heavy breasts pressed against my chest, and I could feel her twine her legs into mine, pulling me tightly into her. We held this position, for I don't know how long. While we kissed, I used my free hand to knead her magnificent breasts.

After a few minutes of caressing her wonderful chest, I felt a trickle of moisture run down my hand.

"I'm afraid I really do need you to nurse from me," she said. "My breasts are full, and I don't have Elise here, and I don't have a pump," she explained.

"God, I've wanted to do this since you first came back!" Gently, I laid her back and then brought my lips to her flesh. The nipple was a dusky brown and fully three inches in diameter. I had never seen anything like them. I gave the nipple a tentative lick, earning a stifled gasp in response. Lowering my face, I brought the whole nipple into my mouth and started sucking. I was immediately rewarded with a spurt of her milk. The taste was warm and sweet. Even more amazing was the intimacy of what we were doing. Without thinking of what I was doing, I started caressing her body with my free hand. At the same time, I found myself clenching and unclenching my thighs.

We were in heaven. In the dim light of the room, I could see Kenzie's head thrown back in pleasure. Small cooing sounds were coming from her lips. As I continued my explorations with my free hand, I slid my fingers into her panties. Immediately, she arched her back and gave a low moan. Then, in a blink she slipped off the panties and threw them down, giving me unfettered access to her womanhood. While I nursed, I teased open the lips of her pussy and gently inserted a finger into her. Slowly, I worked it in and out of her. Her juices glistened on my finger and filled the room with their heady aroma. As I fingered, her hips started slowly bucking in response.

In my concentration, I hadn't noticed that I wasn't getting milk from her breast any more. Gently, she grabbed the hair at the nape of my neck, and then moved my face to her other breast. Again I was rewarded with a fresh burst of milk. Now, as I nursed from her, she started speaking to me.

"I love you Danni. I love you so much. Drink my milk. Oh, yeah. That's it. Ummmmm...." she groaned. As her excitement rose, I brought my finger up and started massaging her clit. In seconds, she was arching her back, her sweet face contorted in pleasure.

"Oh, oh, oh! Yes! Yes. That's it. Th.. There" she gasped. "Oh Danni! Oh! Oh, I'm cumming." Her body slid around the sheets, convulsing and writhing in pleasure. Quickly, I moved my head from her breast to her mouth and started kissing her fiercely. My own orgasm was building and soon I was cumming with her.

Reluctantly, I left her breasts, and moved my head between her legs. I took her clit between my lips and started massaging it with my tongue. While I was doing this, I slid first one, then two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. As I felt her orgasm approach, I slowed down my fingers, prolonging her agony, and then after she came, I slowly resumed fingering her while sucking on her clit until she was on the edge again. In no time, she had come three times.

When I lifted my head up to look at her, she was a million miles from reality. She looked like she was trying to reconnect her mind to the rest of her body. Getting up, I put the dildo and harness on and slid back into bed next to her. Bringing my face to hers, I started kissing her throat and face. Surprised, she reached up and pulled my lips to her. This only lasted for a minute before she turned her face away.

"Please baby..." she moaned.

"Please what?"

"Please baby, please fuck me," she cried.

Moving between her legs I put the dildo at the entrance to her cunt. Slowly, I worked its girth in and out of her until it was totally embedded. Delicately, slowly, I withdrew it, and then inched it back into her. With each tender stroke, her excitement level went up. I could feel her urging me to go faster, but I kept the slow pace, determined to stretch her pleasure out. On each stroke, she made little fuck me sounds of pleasure, and I could feel the dildo pressing against my clit. I savored the slowly building orgasm I was approaching. It felt like everything was in a whirlwind. I could feel Kenzie's pleasure building. At the same time, I felt my own peak coming. Mixed in with everything was the joy of having her. I had dreamt of this time for so long, and it was unlike any fantasy of her I had ever had. The wonder I felt was greater than anything I had ever imagined possible. My breathing was coming in short rasps. I was feeling electric jolts feeding up from my sex, and it was becoming hard for me to maintain my rhythm.

Without warning, Kenzie's body started convulsing as her orgasm swept over her. Her eyes were partially rolled back into her head and her body was rigid and quaking. She reached up and grabbed my head by the nape of my neck and commandingly pulled my face down to hers mashing her sweet lips against mine. I'd never felt someone pouring so much of themselves into a kiss before. At the same time, I started fucking her more quickly. My skin was on fire, I felt my hard nipples poking in her soft breasts. Her hands were pressed into my lower back, pulling me into her.

In between the gasps and kisses, she called out my name. "Oh, Danni, I love you," she wailed. At that moment, I started cumming. I'd never felt anything like it. The intensity stunned me. I felt like I was being turned inside out. I could feel my pussy spasming around nothingness.

Stunned by the pleasure, I stopped moving in and out of her. I held my body over hers, while she wrapped her arms around me, holding me in a tight embrace. I could feel the heat of her skin, and the pleasure of her embrace. Little tremors raced through her body as our breathing returned to normal. I don't know how long we were there, but I felt a cramp building in my calf. Slowly, I disengaged myself from her. Removing the harness, I slid back next to her. Like a vine, she entwined herself around me and placed her head on my breasts.

After a moment, she broke the silence.

"I can only see one problem with this," she whispered, "If it were any better, I think you'd kill me."

"You'll just have to adapt baby, because I'm sure it's going to get better."

Slowly we drifted off to sleep. In the morning I was awakened by her hot breath caressing the curve of my ass. Without any more warning, her tongue was snaking its way deep into my pussy. After a few minutes of delicious agony, my bladder clamored for attention and I stopped her. "Hold that thought, I've got to pee." Quickly, I went to the bathroom and returned. What I saw on my return surprised me. She was stepping into the strap-on harness, and adjusting the straps.

"Sweetie, I don't think," I said nervously. I had never had a woman fuck me with a strap-on The reversal in roles was making me uncomfortable, but at the same time I remembered my orgasm from the night before, and how much I had wished at the time that there had been something large thrusting in and out of my cunt.

"Sssh," she said, "I want you to feel this."

Gently shoving me back into the bed, she pushed her face between my legs. Starting from the bottom, she moved her tongue up, flicking it up under the hood, and brushing against my clit. After a few minutes, she varied the routine, tonguing my ass vigorously and then stroking upwards. In no time, I could feel my body trembling as an orgasm rocked me. When I recovered enough to look up, I saw a devilish smirk on her face, and she was positioning the dildo at the entrance to my cunt. "Go slow," I said.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm going to go very slow. I had a great teacher."

Slowly, excruciatingly, she worked it in and out of me until I could the head of the dildo pressing against my cervix. Gently, she bucked her hips, hardly moving it and out, but delivering a steady, throbbing massage against my clit. I felt like I was being split in two as the thick base of the dildo stretched my cunt open. I opened my eyes, and was transfixed by what I saw.

Our lovemaking the night before had been about emotion and connection. The woman fucking me now was the most raw, sexual creature as I had ever seen. It was like watching a porn movie on steroids. She was the most beautiful, exciting, and sexually excited thing I'd ever seen. Soon, she started thrusting the whole length of her cock in and out of me. It took her a few minutes to develop a rhythm, but pretty soon she was solidly in the groove. I'd never experienced anything like it. My skin was on fire, and I was desperately thrusting my hips upwards to meet her thrusts, trying to get as much of the dildo inside myself as I could.