Danni & Kenzie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprising myself, I started shouting to her. "Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard. Fuck me with your cock. Don't stop! That's it. Fuck me baby. Oh, oh shit! Fuck! Fuck me!" Reaching up I grabbed her nipples and started pulling on them. I was rewarded with hot wet streams of milk spraying on me, and running over my skin. I lifted my fingers to my mouth, savoring her milky sweetness, and then returned them to her breasts, trying to direct the jets of milk into my mouth. Meanwhile, she kept pounding me with the dildo. "Oh God, I'm cumming!" As my orgasm washed over me, I could feel my cunt spasming around her cock, trying to keep it in, feeling the slipperiness and the steady pulsing as it moved in and through me. Finally I could take no more; I clamped my legs around her and drew her down to me, kissing her mouth. As we kissed, she continued to delicately thrust the monster cock in and out of my hot wet pussy.

"Shit! Now I'm the one that can't take it if it got any better."

"You'll just have to adapt," she smiled. Untangling herself, she removed the dildo harness from her waist. Reaching down, I moved to lap once more at her delicious cunt.

"No baby. I need you to fuck me."

Quickly, I slipped back into the harness. While I was doing this, I saw her flip over and raise herself on her knees, putting her delicious ass into the air. While she was waiting for me, she started rubbing her clit and moaning. Then, as I watched transfixed, she worked two fingers into her cunt for a minute, and once they were moistened, she began working them in and out of her ass. Taking the hint, I got some lubricant out of the dresser and started rubbing it on the cock.

Have I mentioned how amazing her ass is? God, it's like a perfect white heart. It was unblemished, but full and round. The cleft between her cheeks was deep and full, while her sweet wet pussy swollen with excitement, her liquid center was a deep pink hue. I thought about taking a picture with my phone, but realized that I would want to get myself off every time I thought of it.

Moving towards her, I brought my face to her beautiful ass and started laying down broad strokes with my tongue, starting at her clit and then licking upwards to her pink rosebud. On each stroke, Kenzie gave off a deeply satisfied sigh.

"oooh baby, that feels so good..." she moaned.

Encouraged, I focused my attention on her tight orifice rapidly working my tongue in and of her hot hole while stroking her clit with my fingers. When I felt she was close to coming, I moved and positioned the dildo at her opening. As I worked to slowly press the tip of the fake cock in her ass, she impatiently thrust herself backwards, skewering herself on its thick girth. At first, she let out a sharp yelp. Then, after a few seconds this was replaced by a satisfied groan.

Soon, she was working herself back and forth, impaling herself on the cock. I thought I'd seen a sexual creature before. She was totally beyond what I had seen earlier. Her back had taken on an arch, and a sweat had broken out on her back. She was flinging her head with each thrust, creating a beautiful halo effect with her hair. Throughout the whole time, she kept moaning and urging me to ass fuck her.

"Yeah baby. Fuck my ass. Fuck me." The cock was now sliding fully in and of her on each stroke. When it was fully inserted, the thick base stretched her ass fully.

"That's it baby fuck my ass! Fuck me hard. Fuck your girl! Fuck me!"

As I continued to fuck her, she moved her hands to her clit and started rubbing it furiously. "Oooh fuuuuuuck" she cried, and her whole body flushed as her orgasm shook her. In a few seconds, I was cumming with her, slapping her ass with one hand while I used the other hand to pull her back as my hips bucked furiously against her. As we finished cumming, I reached forward and grabbing both breasts in my hands, brought her up to sitting position while the dildo remained buried in her ass. My nipples were rock hard as they pressed into her back. Turning her head, she kissed me hungrily forcing her tongue into my mouth while rocking gently against me. I had another small orgasm right then and there.

After a few minutes, she moved forward, removing the cock from her ass.

"Lay on your back," she commanded. As I lay on my back she straddled me and then slipped the strap-on back into her ass. Then, leaning forward, she brought her breasts to my face. Greedily, I sucked her swollen nipple into my mouth. Soon her hot milk was again streaming down my throat. As I nursed from her, I felt her hand going between us and soon she was stroking her clit again. When I felt the milk slow down and cease, I turned my attentions to her other breast. All the while, her hips gently rocked as she thrust her ass up and down and the cock. After a few more minutes, her second breast was empty. As she moved her ass up and down on the thick dildo, she managed finally to coax out one more small orgasm.

Afterwards, she lifted herself off me, and removed the dildo and harness. Then, she once more ate my pussy until I came again.

The room reeked of sex and breast milk. Hell, I think the whole damn apartment complex must have reeked of sex and breast milk. I thought about how loud we'd been and thought it was going to be a while before I'd be able to look any of my neighbors in the face.

"C'mon baby. We've got to get up and take a shower. I told your mom we'd be over by 8 to pick up Elise."

"We're just taking a shower right?" I asked. I don't think I can take any more."

"I promise," she laughed, "cross my heart," she said making the motions with her hands. "C'mon, let me clean you up." After adjusting the temperature, she led me into the shower. Slowly, and gently she bathed me, scrubbing my back and deliciously sliding her hand up and down the cheeks of my ass. Turning me around, she soaped my breasts and stomach. I had never felt so cared for and loved in my life. I could feel my heart swelling as her hands moved over me; tears of bliss were building in my eyes as she focused her attention on me. While the warm spray beat down on us, she pushed me against the shower wall and started kissing me again. Her kiss was hot, sensuous and demanding, and the feel of her hot skin pressed against mine was starting to make my core liquid with excitement again.

"I love you Danni, God, I love you. We're going to be so happy together."

What could I do? Once more I melted into her arms and kissed back the woman I loved.

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed this story, please vote for it or leave feedback. If you didn't leave feedback too. I'm always interested in what people have to say.

I'd like to thank ArthurianMorgaine for editing this story. Any remaining errors are mine.