Danni Ch. 03

Story Info
Princess Kelly's hold is tighter Danni is looser.
8.5k words
4.81
7.3k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coder3445
Coder3445
32 Followers

Authors note I know it's been a few months since the last Danni came out and I am sorry for making those who want to read wait for so long. With that being said the reason for it is that I meant to write it but suffered from writers block at the time and eventually forgot about it. However I hope this does Justice as I tried to make it longer without sacrifices many details. Like the story or not don't let me tell you what to do.- Coder3445 P.S. This is not a stand alone story to understand you have to read the first two chapters, but again don't let me tell you what to do.

The following story contains feminization, female domination, cum fetishes, pegging and ass to mouth.

Shannon's Description- Shannon stood at five foot five and was petite. She had tanned skin and long curly brown hair. She had green eyes and a smile that could kill that was complimented by a very pronounced jaw line. She had a tight bubble butt and A cup tits.

"Shit I can't believe Princess Kelly really left me in the cage." Danni exhausted was coming down from his lust high. He began cleaning up much like he did the day before.

"Why do I keep letting this happen to me?"

"This is what you want, you like being dominated. You love to submit. You're a good sissy." Danni was not even surprised by his thoughts any more. If any thing they seemed to be the norm. Between the dreams of being dominated, the constant thoughts of submissiveness and to top it all off what he'd done.

Danni was lost in thought when he sat up. "Oooohh shit, that's deep." Danni moaned. Slowly he began rocking back and forth on the butt plug to stimulate himself. His hips mimicking what he'd seen Princess Kelly do when she rode the strap-on.

Straining in his chastity, Danni increased his speed of the riding. Struggling to get the same sensations that Princess Kelly had given him.

"Fuck its not deep enough." Danni became aggravated and began looking for the toys.

"Where are they?" Danni the sexual frustration was getting to him. Finally he gave up looking, cleaned up his room and went to shower.

Undressing himself Danni really notice how attractive he was. His hairless body, the way his eyes popped because of his pale skin. His thin but long legs.

"Smooth." Danni thought to himself as he ran his hands on his body. He was covered in goosebumps as he hands slowly wandered down to his plugged hole. He shuddered as he touched the plug and moaned as he tugged on it.

Slowly Danni pulled the plug out. "Fuck, that stretched me out." Danni said as he spread his ass open in front of the mirror, noticing the sleight gape. The void the butt plug left was an unmistakable feeling of emptiness.

Hurrying in the shower, Danni closed his eyes and began to run his hands on himself again. He slowly ran his hands from his neck to his nipples and began to squeeze. He loved the pain and pleasure it brought. While squeezing he right hand wandered, slowly sliding down to his hips then to his clitty.

"Hmmph." Danni whined as he squeezed his sissy sac in chastity. With his left hand Danni had stopped playing with his nipple and began to play with his gaped hole. Easily slipping one finger in. But that was no longer enough, easily a second and third finger had fit in as well.

"Ohh god, oh god I need to be fucked."

Lost in his lust, pressed against the wall, Danni began fuck himself like he'd never imagined. As he pushed forward with his fingers he also pushed back, remembering that Princess Kelly said "No one likes a lazy fuck."

Danni felt the pressure rise inside of him. The precum began to leak from his caged clitty and began to string down.

"Oh my god, oh my god." Danni kept his speed but felt nothing. The feeling began to subside. One minute he was on the edge the next it seemed he'd lost it all.

"Still not deep enough." Danni sighed as he decided to clean himself and finish showering.

Danni realized he was fresh out of panties and knew if Princess Kelly called and he wasn't wearing panties he was in big trouble. Danni knew what had to be done. He walked into his mothers bedroom without hesitation. Though Danni fantasized about his mothers big ass he never actually went through her things or even thought to.

So he started in the dresser, opening the first drawer he found bras and the one next to that had panties. As he was going through them Danni became picky with his choice. He wanted to feel sexy, the reluctance of being a sissy had been starting to fade and reality had set in. He came across a pair of white lacy underwear that he couldn't resist. Immediately putting them on. He then went back into the bra drawer and looked for the bra to match.

"Put them around your waist and do the clips first. Then you twist the bra into place and put the straps on your shoulders." Danni remembered as he put the bra on. Though it was big for him considering he did not have breasts he loved the way he felt when wearing it. It made him feel desired.

Danni couldn't stop there he began looking through his mothers closet for things to wear. But with him being taller than her it was to no avail. However not all hope had been lost, Danni knew what he had to do.

Running back to his room Danni immediately took off the panties and found the lube. He lubed up the butt plug and began to push on his anus once again. Though he had the butt plug in for a while the soreness had made the butt plug more painful to put in place but that didn't stop him. Determined Danni slowly kept up the pressure on the butt plug until it slipped past his ring and into place.

"Oohhh." The emptiness was filled once again but the plan had just begun. Putting the panties back on Danni began posing in front of the mirror to find some of the poses that complimented him the best.

He started out standing up with a finger in his mouth and his legs spread. Then snapped a picture.

"Sexy." Danni thought to himself.

He then turned around and bent over legs still spread. The lacy material of the panties could barely conceal the shining jewel of the butt plug. Then snapped another picture.

Danni then got on his knees and pulled one side of the panties from his hip in a teasing fashion. Then took another picture.

Danni then took off his panties and took a picture of his leaking chastity.

With his panties still off he then set up the camera so he press it without seeing. Back on his knees he turned with ass facing the mirror and went face down ass up. Spread his ass with one hand and snapping a picture with the other.

For his final pose Danni stood in the same position and took out the plug. This time taking a video, Danni used both hands to spread his ass and show his gape. He contracted his muscles to make his hole wink a few times.

Once finished with posing Danni felt too empty without the plug and plugged himself back up. Then he was to set his plan in motion.

He began texting "Princess Kelly can you take me shopping for clothes tomorrow?" Danni knew he had to be forward with Princess Kelly but also knew that with this text he was committing further to being a sissy and was uncomfortable to say the least.

Five of the longest minutes of Danni's life passed.

"Well you weren't being to best sissy you could possibly be today. So maybe. Princess Kelly kept he reply short being at work.

"Pwetty pwease Pwincess I can be a good sissy just look." With that Danni sent the first picture.

"That looks more like a sissy being naughty to me." Princess Kelly was now smirking, Danni was falling further and faster down the rabbit hole than she could have hoped for.

"I know how much you like when your sissy is naughty Princess ;)." With that Danni went nuclear he knew he had one shot and had to make it count. He sent all the pictures including the video.

Princess Kelly went to the bathroom as fast as she could.

She took her time looking at all the photos then looked at the video. Her panties were now soaked thanks to Danni.

"Oh you really are being a naughty sissy. You knew I was at work and now you've got me all soaked. But, I know your intentions were not to be just a naughty sissy but also to show me who owns you. So, yes we will go shopping tomorrow and yes you will bring those bra and panties that you have on in those photos. Also I suggest you leave that plug in for as long as possible, while I may love the effort you put into these photos. I also know when a sissy is face down ass up they need a good fucking. Sleep with the plug in if you have to. But I have a strong feeling that when we go shopping tomorrow someone's going to be walking funny."

Danni had butterflies in his stomach to say the least. He was l and scared at the same time. He knew that being fucked at this point was something he truly desired, but still had his doubts.

Fighting his fears, Danni texted back. "Yes and thank you Princess."

Danni knowing his Princess knew that wearing that butt plug overnight was going to be absolutely necessary and knew it was no easy task. For the past hour alone he was simply in his be trying to get used to the feeling of a foreign object in his hole. The only thing that became evident was the fact that being plugged made Danni super horny.

Danni how had just been introduced to anal couldn't resist his plug he would get comfortable and almost involuntarily start playing with the plug in his ass.

Even sitting at the dinner table was hard. Danni scarfed down his food faster than he ever did before to not be caught by his mother. Then sort of walk-ran back to his room because of the discomfort of moving with the plug inside of him.

Unable to resist himself Danni once again found himself on pornhub looking up sissy porn. Danni was quickly finding that sissygasm videos are among the most exciting types of sissy porn because it shows how useless a clitty is when a sissy is masturbating.

Danni found a compilation of said porn and began watching. He couldn't keep his eyes off the screen lost in his sissy world he began to touch his caged head and found the precum leaking from it. He would lick it up just like the sissies would in the video.

"I need to cum so bad." At this point Danni began rubbing his cage on his bed and squeezing his nipples. Danni began straining against his chastity. Lapping up all he could with one of his hands and licking.

*Bzzzz*Bzzzz*

Danni grabbed his phone it was already eleven o'clock and he had a text from Princess Kelly.

It was a picture of Princess Kelly wearing nothing except the strapon that they'd bought earlier in the day. "Get some rest sweet sissy your ass is mine tomorrow."

Danni's heart was racing, "How can I get some rest with Princess sending me these kind of pictures?" But knowing better at this point to question Princess Kelly he intended to obey.

"Yes Princess Kelly, Goodnight." Danni replied to the text and put the phone down. Closing his eyes he realized how exhausted today's activities had left him. He fell asleep sexually frustrated and exhausted.

Danni woke up sweating and still strained against his chastity cage. Immediately he put his shorts on and took his clothes with him to shower. When getting to the bathroom he put his mothers panties that stole on the sink. Then he took out the plug, which was more painful than ever. The plug had slid out rather easy due to the gape Danni now had, but the soreness hurt like hell.

Before showering he decided to perform another enema. "Rather be safe." Danni thought to himself. A few rounds later he hopped in the shower and saw some hair was starting to grow back and he had no way of shaving it.

"I really hope Princess Kelly understands." Danni was already scared from the last punishment and the nervousness from having just the tiny bit off hair under his arms.

Danni plugged himself again, got dressed and put the bra in his bag. Heading downstairs he saw his mother, Tara, dressed in super tight yoga pants with the top of her panties pointing out. Her hair was frizzled because of the hot June weather and sweat on her cleavage. Danni could not help but stare, oogling his own mother.

"Daniel, Daniel, Daniel! I wish I knew what the hell you were always daydreaming about."

Danni replied with a smile.

"Now that I've got your attention the A.C. is broken and we'll have to wait till next week to get a new one. Also where are you off to?"

"P- Kelly's house" Danni caught himself.

"How much time have you been spending with Kelly?" Tara asked holding back a grin.

"We talk a lot and we have started to hang out more now that schools over with." Danni answered the question in an attempt to hide what they'd truly been doing and to come off as naive.

"Well if you keep spending time with Kelly don't forget to use protection." This time Tara was serious.

"Really Mom." Danni replied. "If only she knew." Danni thought as he walked toward the front door.

"Bye Daniel! Kid lives in his own world."

With that Danni was off the five block walk to Princess Kelly's house took about six minutes but if felt like forever for Danni.

"They're not staring at you, they're not staring at you." Danni thought to himself every time someone walked by him. Though nobody could actually see what was under his shorts or new that he was carrying the bra in his bag.

"Finally." Danni thought to himself as he rang Princess Kelly's doorbell.

"You know Danni I like when you call me in the morning, so before you show up call me next time."

"Yes, Princess." Danni said as he began to go down and kiss her feet.

"No, not out here, its too hot today." As Princess Kelly pulled him back she kissed him right on the lips.

Danni turning red was puzzled "Thank you Princess, but may I ask why?"

"I like the devotion you've been showing lately, the better the sissy the better the treatment. Also, your my sissy and I do as I please. Now feet Danni."

With that Danni went down on his knees and went to take off her house slippers.

"No hands Danni." Princess Kelly commanded with a smile.

Danni, obeying used his teeth to take off her slippers and began worshipping her feet. He began by kissing her heel as Princess Kelly lifted her leg for him. Danni kept kissing up and down the underside of her foot including each toe.

"Good sissy, now suck my toes."

Danni who was now becoming more accepting of his role as sissy started to suck with vigor. Licking, kissing and sucking each toe. Danni started to enjoy following Princess Kelly's orders being so submissive to her began to create a stir in his chastity.

"Enough Danni." With that Princess Kelly to her feet and put back on her slippers.

"Princess I have a confession to make." Danni was nervous beyond belief.

"Yes?" Princess Kelly was prepared to be disappointed.

"My hair started to grow under my arms again and I had nothing to get rid of it with." Danni said as he looked at the ground too afraid to look Princess Kelly in the eyes.

"That's okay Danni, we'll take care of that real quick don't worry." Princess Kelly lifted his chin and smiled at him. She was happy that he was learning. She led him to the bathroom took out a razor and made quick work of the hairs. "Enema time Danni, your brought the kit right?"

"No Princess, I actually did the enema before I left home." Danni began feeling butterflies again because he knew what was next.

"Good sissy boy, you must have really wanted to be fucked huh?"

"Yes, Princess." Danni blushed.

With that Princess Kelly walked to her room and Danni followed close behind.

Princess Kelly's Room was a standard room that included a desk, a queen sized bed and a large closet.

"Sit on the bed." Princess Kelly said as she picked up a black shirt, rolled it and tied it around Danni's eyes.

All Danni could hear was movement. When it finally stopped he felt a hand on the back of his head. Accompanied with "Open that little mouth up Danni." Princess Kelly was eager to use the strap-on.

Danni opened his mouth and Princess Kelly stuffed the smaller strap-on. Danni felt the bulbous head on his tongue and move toward the back off his mouth. He then felt the veins on the dildo as the dildo went deeper. Soon enough Princess Kelly met the gag in Danni's throat.

"Can't take more than a few inches huh you sissy bitch." Princess Kelly taunted him.

With that Danni tried his best to suppress his gag reflex and brought another couple of inches into his mouth for about five out of the six inches to fit. Princess Kelly was eager to see him throat the dildo so the pressure the back of his head until the entire dildo was inside of his mouth and in his throat. She held it there for about ten seconds before pulling it out. There was spit connecting Danni's mouth to the strap-on.

"Slutty little sissy already swallowed my whole cock, can your ass do the same?" With that Princess Kelly took off the blindfold.

Danni couldn't believe what he was seeing, the most gorgeous fiery redhead he'd ever seen had some how gotten hotter. Her breasts looked amazing and her hard nipples only complimented them. Her creamy skin and beautiful deep blue eyes. To top it all off a six inch realistic cock that was covered in Danni's saliva.

Danni was hypnotized, he'd do whatever Princess Kelly would say.

"On your knees and crawl if you want this cock."

Danni got on his hands and knees to crawl to Princess Kelly in the middle of the room. He met the cock with his mouth he tried to swallow but couldn't get it all on his own.

"Does the little sissy need help? Don't worry I'll give you all the help you need." With that Princess Kelly grabbed a handful of Danni's hair and began to fuck his throat.

Danni began tearing up. Princess Kelly was relentlessly fucking his throat, spit was dripping down his chin. Danni gagging nonstop at this point was tapping out on Princess Kelly's leg.

"You've had enough huh?" Princess Kelly finally stopped fucking his throat. "Get undressed and assume the position."

"Can I really go through with this?" The thought flashed through Danni's brain and out of his mind as he got undressed for Princess Kelly. Onto his knees Danni put his face on the floor ready to lose his anal virginity.

"Some one left their plug in, naughty sissy likes his ass played with."

Danni wiggled his ass in response and went to take it out.

"Don't you dare take the plug out. I want to play with that hole." Princess Kelly slapped his hand away, then tugged on the plug.

Danni jerked his body, his hole was sore and he couldn't help it.

"How long was this plug in sissy?"

"Basically since you left Princess."

"Eager for ass play huh sissy boy?" With that Princess Kelly took the plug out and slapped Danni's ass leaving a handprint.

"Oww, thank you Princess."

Princess Kelly brought the tip of the strap-on and rubbed it against Danni's hole. Teasing Danni's sore hole. Danni began to try and push back onto the strap-on.

"I need it Princess Kelly." Danni said in a low tone.

"What was that Danni?"

"I need it Princess." Danni said loudly this time.

"Need what sissy?" Princess Kelly put the tip right on Danni's hole and poured on some lube.

"I need your cock Princess, I need it bad."

"Okay, you asked for it." With that Princess Kelly slid the strap-on into his hole, using her weight she pushed it in as far as it would go.

"Ow, ow!" Danni yelled. But Princess Kelly did not stop there she started to thrust. She started with slow long strokes, seeing how she went balls deep in him with no warning she gave him a little bit of mercy. She slowly pulled out to the tip and went into the balls.

Danni shuddered every time she went deep, pleasure waves began but it was not deep enough.

"Deeper Princess Please deeper." Danni moaned.

"You're a real anal slut you know that right? Also, sissy if you want deeper were going to have to use a bigger strap-on, so you want deeper go get it." Princess Kelly said as she pointed at the closet.

Coder3445
Coder3445
32 Followers