Danni Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coder3445
Coder3445
32 Followers

Danni getting up had noticed that he his legs felt weak. But still eager he went to the closet and found the bag of toys. He saw the bigger strap-on attachment and his jaw dropped.

"What's taking so long sissy, I thought you wanted your ass fucked." Princess Kelly said while she grabbed the key to Danni's chastity.

Quickly Danni grabbed the ten inch monster and went back to Princess Kelly. Princess Kelly grabbed the Dildo and replaced the old dildo.

"On the bed and on your back, Danni."

Danni obeyed and lifted his knees. Danni was in full sissy mode and in missionary waiting for Princess Kelly's cock.

"Good sissy, I didn't even have to tell you to lift your legs." Princess Kelly was pleased, she lubed up the strap-on and began to push against Danni's hole. "That plug was good for the first Dildo but did nothing for this one." With that she pushed the tip of the strap-on in.

"Ahhh." Danni moaned the void in his anus was starting to be filled.

The dildo was slowly but surely getting deeper as Princess Kelly started to stroke. Still with long strokes she got deeper with each one.

Danni began shuddering again, the strap-on was hitting his prostate. Danni didn't know it at the time but he was starting to move his hips back onto the strap-on meeting Princess Kelly at every stroke. The strap-on was getting deeper and Danni's moans were getting louder.

Princess Kelly began undoing the lock on Danni's chastity. Quickly she took it off and began to stroke him. Princess Kelly began fuck him faster and stroke his clitty.

"Princess I'm going to cum!" Danni screamed.

Quickly Princess Kelly removed her hand from Danni's clitty and ruined his orgasm. Princess Kelly who was now laughing scooped up the cum. "Open, you mouth."

Danni obeyed and opened wide. Princess Kelly poured the cum into his mouth. "Swallow sissy."

Danni swallowed the salty, thick, creamy white liquid with no hesitation. "Thank you Princess." Though Danni was still very horny after the ruined orgasm he knew better than to question Princess Kelly.

"I will be right back and no peeking." Princess Kelly walked to the closet and got the smaller chastity device.

"Danni we are going to shower together before we go shopping. Now if you touch one thing without my permission there will be consequences and just know you'd be wishing for a spanking instead of what the punishment is. Understood?" Princess Kelly told Danni as she looked at the smaller chastity device.

"Yes Princess Kelly." Danni replied as be attempted to get up the bed he notice how weak his legs were and dropped down to his knees.

"Looks like someone had a good fuck." Princess Kelly laughed. "You know what would be a great way to show how devoted you are to me? Suck this strap-on fresh out of your ass." Princess Kelly walked closer to Danni who was still on his knees.

Danni just stared, frozen in thought. "I know that I've already gone this far but ass to mouth? I mean I did clean my ass a lot and I really think Princess Kelly wants this." With that Danni took the strap-on and began to lick up and down the shaft cleaning his ass off of it.

"Sissies can't resist being sluts for their masters and I have to say the way your going at it you might like the taste." Princess Kelly teased.

"It really doesn't taste like anything, I'd just do anything for my Princess Kelly." Danni thought to himself as slurped the strap-on. Taking the head of the massive strap-on in he deep throated as far as he could and got nearly half inside.

"Okay that enough Danni, we still have to go shopping." Princess Kelly yanked the strap-on from Danni's mouth and took it off.

Leading Danni to the bathroom, Princess Kelly was as wet as can be. Danni had noticed, but decided that it would be better to not say anything as it wasn't his place. Princess Kelly turned on the shower and both Danni and Princess Kelly got in.

"You must really like what you see." Princess Kelly noticed that Danni's clitty was hard again. "Tell you what Danni if you start eating my pussy right now it might lead to something better, might."

Danni did not need anything else and gladly got on his knees in the shower and waited for Princess Kelly to begin. Princess Kelly opened her legs and not only her pussy but thighs were soaked. She loved every bit of dominating Danni and her pussy showed it.

With that Danni began licking and sucking Princess Kelly once again. This time using what he'd learned from the last times and finding what made her twitch. He stuck two fingers in her ass and began sucking on her clit. That was enough to elicit a response.

"Fuck, Danni you've gotten good at that." Princess Kelly now had her eyes closed and was pinching her nipples.

Danni kept going with an eager tongue, while looking up at Princess Kelly and seeing the goosebumps. Her closed eyes the way her body seemed to quake as he sucked harder on her clit.

"Danni, I need that clitty Danni. Give your Princess what she needs." Princess Kelly moaned.

Danni couldn't believe his ears, but didn't have time. He got off his knees and met Princess Kelly's waiting pussy, feeling the heat emitting from it. Getting closer his clitty touched Princess Kelly's slit.

"Fuck!" Danni yelled as he came all over Princess Kelly.

"I fucking knew you were a sissy but you couldn't even let me have an orgasm. Back on your knees, clean me up with your tongue and finish me off. Don't you dare touch that clitty."

Danni began licking his sissy cum off of Princess Kelly. He went to town on Princess Kelly's pussy. Licking, sucking all he could to lessen the punishment that he knew was coming. Soon enough he felt Princess Kelly start to heat up even more and the signature bucking of her hips as Princess Kelly rubbed her slit back and forth on Danni's face, using his face to get off. Princess Kelly came.

"Sissy clean me and I mean with soap, we're still going out after all."

Danni began bathing Princess Kelly. Shampooing and conditioning her beautiful red hair. He loved running his hands through her hair.

"Danni said clean me, not worship my hair. Your lucky I'm still letting you see me naked let alone touch me."

Danni obeying began to use the loofa and soap to clean Princess Kelly's back.

"Okay sissy I've got it from here, you've already come once from touching me I don't need another mess."

"I can't believe I came so quick. I wanted that for so long, I'll never have another chance. I guess I really am a sissy." Danni thought to himself as he exited the bathroom.

A few minutes of waiting later Princess Kelly came out with a towel on. "Don't shower yet, I need to lock you back up. You did disobey after all. Wait out here until I call you in, you've already seen enough of me today. No touching your clitty, that should go without saying but your an unpredictable one." Princess Kelly was obviously disappointed.

"Yes, Princess Kelly." Danni looked at the ground. "Unpredictable? I really have been trying, why can't Princess Kelly see that?" Danni thought to himself.

"Danni come in."

Danni walked in and sat on the bed.

"Good sissy now spread you legs your going back into chastity." Princess Kelly turned to get the smaller device.

"No." Danni couldn't believe he said it but he did.

"Excuse me Danni. Did you just say no?" Princess Kelly's face showed her anger as her nose began to flare.

"Yes, I said no Princess Kelly. I've been really trying to be a better sissy these past few days and it seems like you just don't care."

"You don't think I noticed, oh I noticed more than you know. I'm still taking you shopping, knowing I'm going to have to pay for everything. I loved those pictures you sent me and the video was the cherry on top. I was even willing to let you inside of me, with your clitty. I needed you to make me cum, but you came like a sissy and I loved it. I see the way you look at me, those sissy eyes looking at me while I dominate you. It's the sweetest thing in the world knowing how devoted you are to me my sweet Danni. Danni do you know how long I've wanted you? Ever since we met I've wanted you to be my submissive pet and submitted you have. Now spread those sissy legs."

"Thank you Princess Kelly." Danni spread his pale legs

Princess Kelly grabbed the smaller chastity and began working his clitty into it. Once locked it reduced Danni from 4 inches flaccid to 1.5 inches.

"Thank you Princess." Danni wanted to cry, the smaller chastity was metal and already started to frustrate him more than the regular one.

"That's just part one of the punishment Danni." Princess Kelly said as she walked back toward the bag if toys and got a larger plug. "Show me your hole." Princess Kelly was applying lube to the plug and Danni's hole.

Danni felt the familiar cold tip of the butt plug but the size was much bigger than his last. He felt he was being teased as Princess Kelly rubbed the tip of the plug on his gaping hole. After a minute of teasing Princess Kelly began to apply force to the plug, to make it past Danni's ring and into him.

"Mmmmmm" Danni attempted to stifle his moan.

"My little butt slut can't resist anal huh?" Princess Kelly kept applying force as the plug was about a third of the way in. Danni was struggling to keep still, squirming as the plug made it closer and closer to his prostate the pressure kept building. Princess Kelly kept pushing and finally got the plug in Danni's ass.

"Fuck, I'm sorry Princess the plug was too much I couldn't help myself. " Danni was fumbling over himself in an attempt to explain why his cum was now all over Princess Kelly's bed.

"Danni, though I never said you could cum its fine. You just further proved my point about you being a butt slut, now clean up the sissy juice."

Danni got up to get some napkins.

"Uh no, with your tongue Danni."

Danni began moving toward the bed with a sleight hesitation, but the sissy videos replayed in his mind of sissies lapping up their own fluids after a sissygasm. Lick by lick Danni cleaned up his cum no longer hesitating. Licking until all that was left was bed sheet and spit.

"Think you got it all?" Princess Kelly said snidely.

Danni's cheeks flushed red from embarrassment.

"That was a question Danni."

"Yes Princess I got it all." Danni face was still red as a tomato and his body was covered in goosebumps.

"Aww you're so cute when you're embarrassed. Now get dressed keep the panties on we're going to get you some new clothes."

Knowing better than to keep Princess Kelly waiting Danni put on his panties and the rest of his clothes as fast as he could.

In the car on the way to the mall*

Danni began to notice Princess Kelly's make up and how well done it was. "Maybe she will teach me? Should I ask? No I can't go that far. Why not just ask, you know it will make her happy." Danni struggled with his inner thoughts and the bigger plug didn't help.

"What's bugging you besides the plug that you're moving your hips on?"

"What!? I wasn't." Danni realized that he was involuntarily riding the plug and noticed that his jeans had a wet spot from precum.

"Are you going to speak up sissy?"

"Princess Kelly I don't know if I should ask..."

"Danni, after these last few days I expect you to know that if you can anyone it would be me now ask." Princess Kelly had a serious yet stern tone.

"I wanted to know if you would teach me how to put on makeup?" Danni spoke quickly and tried to hide his face out of embarrassment.

"Of course every sissy needs to know how to do their makeup, but a sissy should have proper attire in order to match her makeup and make things pop. With that being said Danni you can trust me with anything not only have we known each other for years but..." Princess Kelly was having a hard time admitting the how she really felt.

"You know Princess I'm usually the one with the lack of confidence to go through with thoughts." Danni teased.

"You should think before speaking that way to your Princess but I will allow it being that your my sissy boi friend." Princess Kelly tried to sound confident but her cheeks gave away how she really felt as she blushed harder than ever.

A silence fell for the next few greenlights until a they stopped in the mall parking lot.

All of a sudden Danni took both hands grabbed Princess Kelly by her cheeks and pulled her in for the most sensual kiss he could imagine.

The kiss turned to a full blown make out in the parking lot. Danni being the aggressor his hands exploring his Princess his left finding a home on her right hip and his right on the back of her neck pulling her into him.

"Wow." Princess Kelly was stunned as she pulled away from the kiss her panties were soaked. "I can't believe he took control like that, I should punish him for taking control bu-"

Princess Kelly's thoughts were cut off as Danni pulled in for another kiss this time sticking his tongue into Princess Kelly's mouth and Princess Kelly accepting. Princess Kelly moaned in response she couldn't help it her sissy took control and she was loving every second of it.

Danni's mission continued as his hand found it's way up Princess Kelly's shirt and under her bra. He began pinching her left nipple as he kissed her. Princess Kelly was practically soaking through her panties and it was a good thing she wore a skirt otherwise her jeans would be soaked as well.

"Thank you Danni, but now not only do we have to buy you clothes but I need a new pair of panties." Princess Kelly said she took them off from under her skirt in middle of the parking lot.

"As a matter of fact since you wanted to play my role for a little while lets give you a reminder of who's in charge here. Open up." With that Princess Kelly stuffed her soaked panties into Danni's mouth.

Danni savored the taste, he grew fond of Princess Kelly's juices and that wasn't just because of the fact the he is a sex depraved chastised sissy.

"Danni I want you to know that I have longed for a kiss that passionate from you for a long time. Yes I would love to do it again and who knows maybe one day I will let you out of that cage and let you fuck my brains out then fuck me some more. But as long as you understand that when that day comes if that day comes I let you have it. Understood?" Princess Kelly took her panties out of Danni's mouth.

"Yes my beautiful Princess Kelly."

"so cliché Danni." Princess Kelly loved the compliment nonetheless.

With that Princess Kelly through her panties in the back seat and they headed inside the mall.

After about fifteen minutes of walking and going down escalators they arrived at a store name "Janice's Boutique." The walls the walls were a bright pink with ionic style pillars. The store had everything from frilly lingerie summer dresses.

"Well aren't you two the cutest couple. Excuse me but my name is Shannon and if you need help with anything please let me know."

"Thank you Shannon, but were good for now." Princess Kelly wanted to pick out all Danni's clothes without any interference.

"How the hell does that wimp get with a stone cold fox like her, what I would do to get that pretty little red head to call me mommy." Shannon thought as she walked away.

"Princess Shannon wants you." Danni was certain of they way she eyed Princess Kelly when she talked to her was how he would to any attractive girl he'd seen ever, like a piece of meat.

"What makes you so sure about that Danni?" Princess Kelly said as she looked through panties finding a pair for herself and grabbing several others for Danni.

"The way she looked at you its the was I would look at you or any hottie that came my way eyeing like a piece of meat lusting over every inch of you."

"Women usually don't operate that way Danni, she was probably just checking out my clothes to gauge what I could and could not afford. It's a trick you pick up in retail."

"Princess, I understand that you work in retail but you are looking at this all wrong just imagine if Shannon were a man."

"Danni enough we're her to get clothes for you not for what the sales clerk thinks about my clothes or even what she thinks about my smoking hot self. Now do you prefer dresses or jeans. Also your getting the right to pick now just like I gave you when we went to get your chastity otherwise I will pick and you will end up in something that you don't like just like the metal cage your in now."

"Fine we can do pants and girls tops for now I really don't think I'm comfortable with walking around in a dress just yet."

"That's fine, but eventually I will want to see my sissy in a dress and when that day comes your are going to wear the dress I bought for you no arguments. Also "girl tops" have many different names like blouses, halter tops and so on you should learn the differences between them since you will be wearing them." With that Princess Kelly grabbed a few different outfits and lead Danni to the changing booths.

"Am I even allowed in here."

"Yes Danni don't be suspicious as far as anyone knows your just my boyfriend here to help me pick out clothes I swear your such a dunce sometimes."

With that they entered the booth.

"Everything off except your panties."

"Yes Princess." Danni complied

"Try this top with these jeans." Princess Kelly handed him a white crop top with a pair of blue jeans.

Danni began to put on the jeans when he ran into an issue. "Princess why are these jeans so tight around my thighs and butt?" Danni was struggling to pull up the jeans.

"Women's jeans are built to make you look cute and having jeans that hug your ass and thighs make boys go crazy and give us confidence now stay still and suck in."

Danni followed the Princess Kelly's instructions and soon the jeans slipped into place. Soon after the crop top followed.

"I have to say we get a little make up on you and you grow that hair out a little more boys will be all over you especially the black ones you seem so fond of." Princess Kelly teased.

"Turn around for me I want to see your ass."

Danni was embarrassed yet the feeling of women's clothing was invigorating he could not quite put his finger on it.

"Look at that my sissy has the cutest little butt and he's poking it out those clothes make you feel sexy don't they Danni?" Princess Kelly was clearly excited by Danni submitting further to her.

"That's what this feeling is." Danni thought to himself as he himself was now liking the way the jeans hugged him.

With that Danni quickly tried on the other two outfits the second being a sweater with black jeans.

"Princess I really like when girls wear thigh high socks."

"If that's your way of telling me you want thigh highs that's fine but I get to choose what color and you can't wear those with jeans. So that means I also get to pick out the skirt." With that Princess Kelly was off to go replace the last outfit.

"These jeans really do make my butt look good. I never thought I would be here in women's clothes feeling sexy I guess I have Princess to thank for that my sweet Princess Kelly. How do I thank her?" With that Danni got on his knees and waited for Princess Kelly with an idea of how to repay her.

Princess Kelly found pink thigh high socks with a pink miniskirt with a white school girl shirt and a pair of white flats to tie it all together. "Perfect." Princess Kelly though to herself as she made her way back to the dressing rooms.

"Why are you on your knees Danni?"

"I wanted to repay you for what your doing since I don't have the money for any of this I figured what better way to repay you then-."

"You wanted to eat me out in the middle of the mall, no matter how much you change a boy a boy will still think like a boy. Look as much as I would love to have you suck on my clit and finger me right now there are other ways to thank me that don't risk us getting thrown out and not to mention we're buying things here. I'm all for perverted acts and exhibition but there is a time and place. Understood?"

Coder3445
Coder3445
32 Followers