Danni Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Princess."

"Now get up from the floor we have to go pay."

"But Princess what about trying on the third outfit?"

"I know it fits and like I said Danni time and place."

With that they were off to the register where Shannon was waiting to ring them up.

"Shannon I have a question for you." Princess Kelly stated

"Yes?"

"My boyfriend here seems to think that you were checking me out, is that true?"

"Well your boyfriend has a good eye because not only was I check you out, I was thinking about all the ways I would make you call me Mommy." Shannon couldn't resist a fiery red head.

"Well Shannon my sissy boi friend over here can tell you all about how he gets to make me scream when he eats my sweet pink pussy with a neatly trimmed red bush above it or when I make him cum harder than he ever has whilst fucking him with a strap-on. And by the way the only way you'd ever come close to my pussy is when I have my pussy boi friend ever here bend you over this counter and fuck you until you scream Princess Kelly over and over. Now ring me up." Princess Kelly smirked

"Your total is two hundred and twenty five dollars." Shannon responded while trying to hide the fact that she was extremely turned on by Princess Kelly's vivid imagination.

"Address me correctly."

"Princess Kelly, your total is two hundred and twenty five dollars."

"Good girl." Princess Kelly said as she handed Shannon her debit card.

With that Princess Kelly and Danni were headed back to the parking lot and into the car.

"Princess can I just say that I love the way you treated Shannon."

"Never mind that Danni I am more focused on you wanting to repay me for those outfits. Now if you want to prove that you were worth every bit of that two hundred dollars you are going to have to eat my pussy when we get back to my house. But since that is more of a reward than a punishment because I know how much you love my pussy after that you will go home and there will be no sexual activities between us at all for a week. That includes no anal for you, it will be just you some new outfits and your locked up little clitty. Understood?"

"Yes, Princess Kelly anything for you."

With that Princess Kelly turned on the car and they were off back to her house. Within fifteen minutes they arrived and were inside Princess Kelly's room.

"Danni my feet are tired after walking around all day do you mind?" Princess Kelly placed a demand in the form of a question.

Danni complied he took off her flats and followed that by taking off her socks with his teeth. Taking his time he slowly and deliberately sucked and licked every toe. Starting from the pinky toe inward. Then he turned his attention to the sole of each foot kissing every inch.

"You really like my feet huh sissy? But remember what you promised." With that Princess Kelly took off her skirt and panties. "Clothes off and lay down on your back."

Danni complied and soon after Princess Kelly was standing over him on the bed.

"Danni I was about to sit on your face but I'm a bit uninspired. Maybe if you begged."

"Please Princess use my face, please Princess I want to taste every bit of your sweet pussy. Please use me Princess, use your sissy slut."

With that Princess Kelly lowered herself on to Danni's face. "Tongue out Danni."

Princess Kelly began riding Danni's face back and fourth on his tongue. Danni was loving every second of it he relished the taste of Princess Kelly. But was soon tapping Princess Kelly for air.

"Sorry Danni I got a bit carried away." Princess Kelly let him breathe for a moment. Then started to ride again her juices were all over Danni's face but he could careless right now the only thing he cared about was Princess Kelly. He didn't even notice his clitty's flowing precum.

Soon enough Princess Kelly got up and sat next to him. "Come on Danni I'm getting close."

Danni switch positions and began licking and sucking on Princess Kelly. Being mindful that she was close to cumming Danni tried to intensify her orgasm in any way possible. He licked two fingers and began to probe her ass. He then sucked her clit with all that he could."

"Fuck!" Princess Kelly squirted all over Danni and her sheets.

"Clean me up Danni."

Danni was already lapping up all of Princess Kelly's juices.

"Danni I'm going to take a quick shower, when I come out I expect to see you fully dressed and ready to go back home."

"But I'm covered in your juices and my moms home."

"So what maybe she'll think you got some, which you did. Now no arguments we had a great day and your week starts tomorrow. If you stay here any longer I am just going to tease you until you want to burst. But there will be no release. So take this chance to go home and not have to deal with as much teasing as you'd receive here."

"Yes, Princess." With that Danni's clothes were back on and he stuffed all his newly acquired clothes and shoes into his bag.

*Five minutes later*

Princess Kelly walked back into her room. "Wow sissy you really do smell just like my pussy." Princess Kelly grabbed his chastity through his pants and squeezed his sack.

"Ahhhh." Danni moaned as his sack was being squeezed harder and harder by Princess Kelly. It was pain but pleasure all at the same time and it was mind numbing.

"Lets get you back home." Princess Kelly whispered in Danni's ear as she held his sack.

Soon enough they were back at Danni's house.

"Well I guess I will see you next week." Danni began to get out of the car.

"Where do you think you're going." Princess Kelly pulled him back and began to kiss him. She stuffed her tongue into his mouth and dominated his.

"Don't forget to kiss me goodbye next time Danni." Princess Kelly whispered to him.

"Yes Princess." With that Danni stole one more kiss and was out of the car.

Princess Kelly rolled her eyes and waved at Danni as she was off.

Danni opened his front door to see his mother sitting in the living room with multiple fans going. Danni began to rush up the stairs.

"Wait, come here Daniel."

Danni begrudgingly walked back to his mother.

Tara walked over to him and to a big sniff. "I thought I smelled pussy, after you and Kelly fuck you should shower at her house and by all means if you do it here shower here before you leave. Also you better have used a condom. One more thing, Kelly, Really! I am so proud of you she is such a cutie. Now get upstairs and shower."

"Yes mom." Danni walked up the stairs. "If only she knew the half of it." Danni thought to himself.