Danni is Breached and Blacked Ch. 02

Story Info
Leroy Consolidates his Conquest.
6.4k words
4.62
29.6k
44

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 02/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jones286
jones286
307 Followers

Danni travelled home, her mind in a whirl of conflicting emotions and thoughts. One strong thought was her determination that Leroy would never do this to her again. A deep feeling of embarrassment at having cum so hard under her bitter rival also ran through her. Finally as she felt more of Leroy's copious sperm dripping into her soaked panties, guilt flushed through her.

On arriving home, she was keen to shower as quickly as possible, but was intercepted in their bedroom by Kevin, who unusually, was in an amorous mood. Danni tried to dissuade him, but he was very persistent and given that sexual interludes were so rare for the couple, she very reluctantly allowed his advances to proceed.

Kevin's unusual level of ardour even made Danni wonder if an article she had once read, about pheromones left on a female's body by a dominant male being arousing to a beta male, was true. The thought immediately made her feel guilty, realising how she was characterising the obnoxious, though very masculine, Leroy as a dominant male and her quietly loving husband as a lesser man.

Certainly, Kevin was undressing her with an excitement she had not seen for years. Danni was grateful for the dim light in their room, as she was shocked to discern an L shaped trail of dried cum on her flat stomach. With rage Danni realised Leroy had marked his territory on her naked belly, but this emotion was dwarfed by anxiety, and she rubbed it off furtively whilst Kevin was undressing.

All too quickly Kevin was caressing Danni's pussy and mistaking Leroy's sperm for Danni's liquid arousal he commented, "You're really ready for this tonight, Danni!"

All too soon Kevin pushed his slim but pleasingly hard five inches into Danni and started thrusting. Still a little sore from Leroy's incredible thickness and sexually exhausted from multiple climaxes, Danni realised that orgasm would be beyond her. The limited friction that Kevin's modest member was giving her recently widely stretched vagina would not be enough. Penis girth was not something she had previously thought of, but now the contrast, having been so intensely filled and stretched that very evening, was incredibly marked.

Danni determined, reluctantly, to fake a climax for the first time ever, to ensure Kevin enjoyed their coupling. His erectile dysfunction had made normal sex almost impossible for him during the last year and she wanted to ensure his ego would be stroked, instead of, as had recently happened, deflated by unsuccessful attempts at intercourse.

"Yes Kevin, that's right, just like that baby..."

Unfortunately, just as Kevin started to build speed, in response to her whispered urging, his firmness started to ebb, in a scenario that had become depressingly familiar to them both. Soon his penis was no longer generating, pleasure giving friction to either of them as it became increasing soft despite his gritted teeth attempts to remain hard.

"I am so sorry Danni," he finally apologised as his now shrunken and completely diminished penis flopped out of her vagina, impotently.

Kevin was very embarrassed by yet another failed attempt at intercourse. Danni was secretly relieved to not have to fake an orgasm, but she was of course disappointed for him and stroked her humiliated husband's face bringing him to sleep as he rested against her beautiful round breast.

As Danni in turn started to drift off to sleep, despite herself, she could not help but remember Leroy's huge firm muscles and hugely thick cock that stayed hard and that very evening had fucked her so masterfully to a huge climax. The contrast could not be greater with Kevin's slender penis which could no longer maintain erection for more than a few minutes.

Danni had a fitful night's sleep. Memories and images played together, creating a variety of feelings within her. Snatches of the previous evening's encounter with Leroy played through in a semi waking dream. Conflicting emotions and feelings were present in the dream, some of resistance and indignation and others of a disconcerting level of arousal and sexuality. The feeling of Leroy's strong dark hands firmly holding her slim white wrists together behind her head, pinning her down in a humiliatingly powerless position, in preparation for the Inevitable penetration came back to her. She remembered twisting her pale hips and blonde pussy from side to side, seeking to avoid penetration and resisting as much as she could in indignation and rage that her cocky rival had outmanoeuvred her so comprehensively.

However shortly after those thoughts, unbidden came the memory of the initially forceful, but soon surprisingly considerate, opening of her labia by Leroy's large spongy glans. Initially it had created real discomfort, being so much wider than any penis she had previously experienced. This feeling however had soon been followed by the extremely fulfilling sensation of being stretched and possessed by an abundantly powerful and incredibly hard and wide dark male member. It was a thrilling feeling that she had never fully experienced before. Even the early honeymoon years with Kevin, before his more recent erectile issues, were no comparison to this incredibly stimulating experience. Leroy's tremendous thickness and hardness had ensured a level of physical intimacy and closeness previously unknown to her. Every slight movement of his amazing phallus, moved, massaged and stimulated her vaginal walls and pulled her labia in and out with it. She remembered how even her g-spot, never previously touched by Kevin's slender rod, was abundantly stimulated, and caressed by her black lover. This soon brought her to a previously unknown level of sensitivity and arousal and finally to a deep, pulsating and first ever vaginal orgasm...

Danni woke from the final part of the dream, which had as its centrepiece the steady, consistent, and very masterful strokes, which Leroy was able to give her so consistently. His unfailing rhythm enabled her to confidently build gradually to a tremendous peak. Danni was very embarrassed to realise on wakening that her pink nipples were now fully extended, rock hard, and her pussy was disconcertingly moist.

For his part Leroy, awoke hard, invigorated and planning the next phase of his seduction of the alluring blonde. He realised that there would be initial resistance to continued sexual relations from Danni, but he had come up with a master plan.

As Danni arrived in the office that morning, she gave Leroy an icy look and then completely ignored him as she walked to her desk in her tight but very professional looking work suit. As Leroy watched the slight sway of her hips as she walked away, he smiled knowing that despite Danny's obvious determination to freeze him out, she would be sexual responding to him again all too soon.

Danni felt gratified and confident that she had set a new tone for a future purely business relationship. Shortly after their interaction, she was surprised to hear that a meeting had been called for the entire team. Serena, a senior HR executive, had a information session that everyone needed to attend. Leroy sat by her side as Serena explained to the team that there had been a major drive initiated to reduce intolerance and prejudice in the company.

Serena said, "We have recently had to sack a long-standing senior employee when it was discovered that he had engaged in racist and prejudiced behaviour which could have been insulting other team members. Although he was a senior executive, the decision was made by the board to terminate him with immediate effect. This shows that the company is determined to stamp out ANY form of prejudiced or offensive treatment of, or disrespect to, minorities."

Danni flushed with concern. She could not help noticing that Leroy glanced meaningfully in her direction. At the end of the meeting Danni went back to work, but continued to ruminate.

The meeting had given Danni major anxiety over what the impact of the emails between her and her father could be. For his part Leroy was delighted, the meeting went exactly as he had hoped his friend Serena was happy to accommodate his requested timing. Leroy was certain that the meeting had put Danni on the back foot for the rendezvous that he planned.

For the rest of the day, Leroy was completely professional and to Danni's relief gave no hint of what happened between them on the previous evening. However, he gave to Danni, who was now his work subordinate, a lot of tasks to complete, so once again there was just the two of them in the office after the others had left.

Danni went to Leroy's large office and went through the presentation she had prepared. When she had finished, Leroy changed the subject and said, "Did you know the executive that was sacked by HR was John Rowe?"

Danni was shocked by this news. John was extremely senior and close to her father's age. If John could be sacked for supposed prejudice, no one was safe! Seeing Danni's shock and distress, Leroy took the opportunity to pour them both some of his premium whisky, ensuring to give Danni a much larger amount. In her shaken state Danni was happy to gulp down the whisky followed by a large refill as she and Leroy discussed how John had been treated and the way he had been exited so secretly and harshly. Once Leroy noticed that Danni had become tipsy and even was starting to slur her words a little, he moved into action. Leroy moved round the table and put away his whisky in the cabinet behind Danni. Being a little lost in her disturbed thoughts, she felt rather than saw, Leroy's large looming presence moving close behind her seated form.

"You look tense," he said his large strong hands falling on her shoulders.

"Well, you can hardly blame me after the news about John, plus what you forced me to do last night!"

"You shouldn't feel that way," Leroy said calmingly, "It became, in the end a consensual act, which I know you enjoyed as much as I did, and it helped make me realise you might not be as racist as I thought from that email."

As Leroy spoke his hands started to knead her very tight upper back calmly and firmly.

Despite herself, Danni felt appreciative of the calming gesture. Leroy was a very talented masseur and having such large strong hands also improved the effect it had on any female recipients. He massaged her taut, slender muscles, gradually relaxing them and breaking down the knots in her tight but very trim upper back.

"You know I didn't want to go as far as we did Leroy," she said her voice little unsure and wavering, "I was only doing what I had to do to protect my husband and father."

"I know," said Leroy his voice strangely reassuring as his hands gradually wandered further around her shoulders and upper back squeezing and gradually relaxing the white woman.

"That's what you achieved, but don't pretend it didn't come with pleasure for you too. I'm not a fool Danni and I could hear your moans and gasps and I could feel your lovely pussy pulsing around my thick cock many times that evening. How many times did you climax by the way, I was trying to count but wasn't certain, was it three or four?"

Danni's face flushed in embarrassment but despite herself she could feel her pink nipples starting to swell autonomously as memories of the sensational evening replayed in her body.

Danni avoided the loaded question, although she knew that he was right, she'd never experienced multiple orgasms before. Leroy had brought her to her feminine peak three times on that one explosive evening of intercourse. Her upper body was now swaying from the gentle but firm pressure of his hands as she spoke,

"Well, I hope you realise that that must be the last time. I could never do that again and betray my husband that way again!"

As she spoke Leroy's hands moved freely around her upper back and her shoulders continually relaxing and soothing her, building a tactile bond.

"Danni it was a great first step you made last night in making me think you might not be the racist that your horrible email suggested. But one act alone doesn't necessarily prove a lifetime of racist upbringing from your family is cleansed. I'm gonna have to see a much more consistent pattern of behaviour before I can be comfortable that you're not posing a racist threat within the office."

As he said that, the hint of pale cleavage that he saw as he stood above and behind her, sent a surge of testosterone through him. Energised, he moved one large strong hand over her right shoulder, underneath the V of her blouse, and smoothly into her white frilly bra. He then possessively and confidently cupped and hefted her beautiful large round white breast in his large black hand. Danni gasped at the sudden intrusion and the memories it brought back. She embarrassedly realised her pink nipple was rapidly hardening, poking into his dark palm, already rigid with need, as he purposefully started to knead her beautiful left breast.

"No... Leroy ......," she said in a drawn-out wail as she realised what direction this was all heading again.

"Don't worry Danni," Leroy said soothingly as his other strong arm came around her slim waist and pulled her to her feet his strong presence enveloping her from behind. "This is for the good of your family and I know you need it too. I can tell from your body's responsiveness to me, that you've not been getting the kind of servicing that you need at home."

Leroy's head then slipped down to the side of her neck, his thick dark lips kissing beneath her lovely blonde hair on her alabaster neck, and she felt a shiver running up her body. He had remembered from the previous night that this was one of her erogenous zones. In confirmation of this he felt a tremor through her toned but slim pale body. By now both lovely pink nipples were painfully engorged, she realised, throbbing under his active strong dark hands systematically kneading and milking both of her very sensitised white breasts.

As he pulled her slim white body to him, she could clearly feel his enormity, already hard and rigid, with just two layers of clothes between his thick cock and the cheeks of her pneumatic bottom.

"No Leroy we can't do this again! Once has to be enough for you to know that I'm not a racist, " Danni said determined to make a stand.

"You have to show me a pattern of behaviour Danni for me to be sure. One nonracist act doesn't prove that you're out of the woods."

As he said that, his hands slid down her thigh and pulled up her skirt to her waistline. From there he was able to cup her panties both fore and aft with two large hands holding her firmly but gently.

Effectively he was caressing her labia through her lacy panties, ensuring the entire length of her femininity was held by him. Leroy knew from previous seductions of women, that if they were held this way it was very hard for them to resist for any significant period of time the sensuous pressure and delicious feeling all the way along their private parts.

Despite Danni making ineffective attempts to move away from this firm grip, effectively she was captured. His long hands covered her from front to back and continued his steady pressure. Next he pulled her up onto her toes, which made it hard for her to move away without settling back down and therefore applying even more unwanted pressure against her pussy.

Despite her wishes Danni realised that there was moisture starting to seep through her lacy underwear into his palm.

" You see Danni I can feel that your body is ready for this, you need it."

Danni didn't realise that Leroy knew from his email snooping exactly how little fulfilment she was getting at home, given the increasing impotence of her older husband.

"No, we can't do this again!" Danni protested, finding it hard to ignore his simultaneous actions. Leroy's thick lips had moved down to and now locked onto her newly bared right nipple and steadily sucked as his hands continued to rub and stimulate her from fore to aft.

Leroy realised the subtle change in her description of the act as something that they could not do just him. It was a slight but clear signal, that she became a party to the act of infidelity last night.

Belatedly realising in her inebriated state that she was quickly being denuded of clothes, Danni tried to at least hang on to her bra which Leroy had already unclipped from behind. Leroy managed to tug it away now leaving the beautiful pink tipped breasts completely exposed to his appreciative gaze. Before she knew it her skirt had been quickly and efficiently unzipped and pulled away. Danni realised she was once again naked in front of him other than for her lacy white panties. His hands came out together in front of her cupping one bared white breast in each strong dark hand. Looking down she couldn't help but shiver at the eroticism of the sight. He was twirling and pinching each pink nipple to full erection between his strong fingers, and it almost looked as though she was wearing a dark half cup bra.

Danni knew exactly where this was heading and she had a final line in the sand that she put to Leroy.

"Leroy you simply can't do this to me again or else I'm going to have to go to the police and report this is an act of rape."

"Danni," Leroy insisted, "you have to do more to prove the email was not a racist threat."

"You were at the meeting today. I am actually breaching company policy myself by not reporting your and your father's prejudiced emails. As you heard, people who do not report intolerant behaviour, can be seen as promoting it and be considered at least partially guilty by association. By protecting you and your father I am actually taking a risk with my own position in the company."

This pre-prepared speech was a master stroke. By positioning himself as the protector of Danni and her father, her perception of him shifted a little, from an opportunistic blackmailer to a fair and reasonable black man, prepared to protect her despite some risk to himself in doing so.

Danni realised with a sinking feeling, that despite her vow of no further sexual activity that she had made to herself only that the morning, that she had to come to a compromise of some type. She sighed in a resigned way, "OK Leroy I'm prepared to do other things with you to prove I'm not a racist, so long as you don't penetrate me."

This was an on-the-spot decision. Danni thought that if it least she could draw the line at vaginal penetration, then she could consider to some extent she was following her marriage vows. She would be protecting her family by allowing Leroy to take some limited sexual liberties with her body for a short time, which would allow her to keep her job and keep the potentially racist emails secret.

Leroy thought carefully about her offer. Although part of him wanted, even needed, to mount and breach his white beauty once again, he realised that she had drawn a line in the sand. On the positive side, she had implicitly agreed to an ongoing sexual interaction between the two of them so long as it didn't include full intercourse.

Leroy considered pushing her further, but thought better of it. It would be all the sweeter if he could achieve her sexual conversion, her blackening, by working consistently on her emotions, her mind and her body. To condition her physically and mentally to accept him as her well-endowed black lover, initially indignantly, then reluctantly and eventually enthusiastically would be an incredibly satisfying journey he realised.

"Well Danni, if I'm going to consider this, you will have to agree that everything else is acceptable between us other than vaginal penetration."

As he said this he rocked her backwards and forwards almost lifting off the ground again as he cupped her panty clad blonde femininity, with her arousal growing and her wetness seeping through.

jones286
jones286
307 Followers
12