All Comments on 'Danni is Breached and Blacked Ch. 02'

by jones286

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Amiable69Amiable69about 1 year ago

A wonderful chapter! Danni is such a lucky girl! Amy x

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

Why is she still married to Mr. Impotent?

Legit question: why not just divorce him so she can be with a man who can actually fuck her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So erotic well written. Including the slow seduction & acceptance by Danni, hoping the story continues soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful--please continue with her seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How wonderful - just wondering how long before she’s pregnant with his child & has to explain this to limp dick hubby. Or does she go to the cops & scream rape?? Either way it’s a great story. Hopefully there’s a few more chapters……

jones286jones286about 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for all the feedback, Please vote if you like the story and leave messages. It’s a real motivator for me to keep writing the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Leroy's friend Serena was bisexual and after breaking down Danni's boundaries, he got her to behave like a wild wanton slut. Sharing the news about Danni's sexual performances, Serena got more perked up and offered to Leroy her prowesses in handling Danni by teaching her the sapphic joys of pleasuring a woman, much to the humiliation of Danni who is forced to use her sexually tongue to pleasurize Serena's heated pussy

Breaking Danni into a bisexual woman sating both Leroy and Serena while being put hard at work pleasurizing both of them.

Eventually Danni agrees to divorce her dickless husband and move in with Leroy and Serena while holding Leroy's black daughter in her womb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Waiting for chapter 3 (and 4 and 5 and…)

This story is sooo hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Even though this story has some elements of force, overall, a beautifully written story. My own wife was taken by her boss. But she did get promoted, changed the job, and moved up in her career. She told me her story one night when drunk. I hope Danni does well in her life. I dont grudge Leroy at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So hot of a story- please continue!

What will the future chapters bring to Ms. Danni?

She seems to be learning her place but more involved and dominating lessons will be required and delivered from Leroy

And will the Ms Serena get involved in the training- perhaps to help teach proper manners; such as Yes Ma'am and Yes Sir?

It probably won't take much more for Danni's developing submissive side to fully appear.

Will L change her looks and dress?

And perhaps put her in a more subservient position for Leroy & Serena?

NJW7NJW7about 1 year ago

Very hot. Please continue with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Danni was blacked on their first time together so, her white body knows how good BBC really is. Thus, Leroy can now afford to be patient and pretend to play by her rules. This second chapter was even hotter than the first as Leroy carefully GROOMED her to eventually surrender completely to BBC.

As we said in our comments on Chapter 1, my wife was blacked by my boss when she was only 18 years old and he blacked her good! Just like Leroy with Danni, my boss broke down her barriers verbally by having her affirm the simple facts of her own arousal and my own sexual inadequacy when compared to him.

My wife says that, “It’s a shame that all white wives don’t get to find out how good BBC is and how worthless their white husbands are in bed! All white wives pussies should be black owned, that would be the final blow to the white male patriarchy! If every white wife in America had a black lover it would be a game changer. Marriage could actually become fun again!”

The following paragraph from your story was insightful on how to groom white wives: “Leroy considered pushing her further, but thought better of it. It would be all the sweeter if he could achieve her sexual conversion, her blackening, by working consistently on her emotions, her mind and her body. To condition her physically and mentally to accept him as her well-endowed black lover, initially indignantly, then reluctantly and eventually enthusiastically would be an incredibly satisfying journey he realised.”

Both my wife and I agreed totally with the following paragraph from your story: “Kevin's unusual level of ardour even made Danni wonder if an article she had once read, about pheromones left on a female's body by a dominant male being arousing to a beta male, was true.”

That’s exactly the way I behave around my wife after she has been with an Alpha!

Great story!

charliem100charliem1009 months ago

I like the use of "white guilt" to bring Danni along the path to total submission. Things I don't want to see -- the black baby thing, he makes her dress like a slut in the office, he makes it obvious to the office what they're doing, she dumps her husband for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous