Danni is Breached and Blacked Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danni was drunk and not entirely able to think clearly. There was a kind of grateful relief that Leroy had agreed to draw the line at full penetration and she had not been forced to risk losing her job and being involved in a full legal action against her new superior. Also, her arousal was steadily growing under his consistent and knowing stimulation, which weakened her resistance.

"Okay....ugh....," Danni finally sighed gently, resignedly, already panting from the unwanted stimulation, "So long as you promise me it never goes to full penetration, I'm prepared to go along with this for a while if it's what you need to realise that I'm no racist."

Leroy realised what this admission meant. His large manhood swelled to full erection within his trousers. Although she had inferred some time limit, he knew that this would be hard to enforce in practice. Before it became an issue, he could start to ingrain within her the full appreciation of, and desire to be taken by a big black cock, which he believed was latent in all white women.

Leroy's strong dark hands started to rub her even more intimately. The rear one had by now largely parted her white butt cheeks so that the base of his palm and finger were rubbing against her pretty pink rosebud. Whilst the middle three fingers caressed the back portion of her increasingly engorged labia. Indeed, the fingers as they pressed upwards, they were starting to open up her labia and were on the edge of entering her panty clad pussy. The palm of his front hand was firm against her blonde mons veneris with the fingers curling underneath, applying knowing pressure against her swelling clitoral area and curling round to provide support to the rear hand under her labia.

In that way Leroy provided a strong cradle on top of which Danni was reluctantly sitting. He had applied such upward pressure that she was now on her tippy toes and her arms were automatically reaching around his strong shoulders for support.

Her head was resting on his chest dazed from the content of their conversation, the alcohol and the unrelenting physical stimulus that he was applying to her most private parts.

"OK Danni I guess I'll accept that so long as you fully open yourself to accepting blackness is not evil but is good."

"Of course I think that," Danni panted the increasing sexual stimulation now leaving her breathless.

"Well Danni action speaks louder than words, firstly I want you to accept my African American tongue deep in your mouth in a welcoming and a non-racist way."

Leroy angled his head down and was pleased to see Danni, albeit hesitantly, opening her pretty pink lips a little in anticipation. His thick African tongue pushed its way into her Caucasian mouth and entered deeply opening her lips further, swirling around her mouth. Danni was shocked by the aggressiveness of the kiss and pulled back slightly.

Leroy feigned annoyance and withdrawing his head looked deeply into her big blue eyes and said, "The deal is off unless you do this whole heartedly and show that kissing a black man is it a natural and very pleasurable thing for a white woman."

Danni realised that she had no choice given the pact she had just made with him. Her arms reached around his broad shoulders and her mouth opened to fully accept his thick African tongue the second time, willingly and indeed she gently engaged it with her own tongue as sensually as she could. After a few minutes of this intense kissing, Leroy decided to move things to the next level.

"OK now you have got to show me you are not repulsed by the blackness of my body."

With that Leroy undressed in front of her and she saw the sculpted lines of his strong dark physique.

"I want you to touch and caress me so that you get a feeling for how blackness is not bad."

Danni clad only in her skimpy white panties, now drenched from his thorough masturbation of her for the previous 10 minutes, stood very close to Leroy. She ran her small white hands appreciatively over his large strong dark body. She could not help but contrast his size and strength to Kevin who had never been a large man and whose physicality had dwindled over the years. Her caressing started at his arms, chest and shoulders and then started to drift down to his chiseled abs, which, she guiltily realised, really turned her on. Her soft caresses started to make his already engorged black manhood rise in vertical erection between them. With an involuntary thrill she felt it rise against her stomach, its length even reaching the bottom of her pale round breasts!

When Danny looked down she was shocked and somewhat enraptured by the sight and length of his black manhood. The previous evening she had not actually seen his cock. She has felt its hardness and tremendous thickness as it thoroughly pleasured her, but she had no idea of its amazing length. Leroy had actually only used half of his penis when taking her, as he had not wanted to make the evening too painful for his white partner's very tight pussy

As Danni continued to stare fascinatedly at his exceptional member, she realised his high standing rod had to be over twice the length of Kevin's even on his best day! The disloyal thought actually made her pussy pulse. Her estimate was in fact correct. Leroy was over 10 inches, easily twice Kevin who was just under 5 inches. Additionally, his tremendous thickness meant his total size completely dwarfed her husband's rather slender masculinity.

Leroy was pleased to see that naturally, her fascinated gaze was drawn to his amazing member. He realised that she had not seen it clearly on their first coupling and now in full view, she was clearly astonished at the size and throbbing beauty of his masculinity.

Without any prompting, Danni reached down and her slim pale fingers automatically caressed and hesitantly ran along its length. Her excuse to herself was that she knew that she would be required to caress this incredible specimen, but in truth, in her now highly stimulated and intoxicated state she genuinely wanted to feel it, to grasp it, to experience it.

"Forgive me Kevin," she thought before taking a firm, double handed, grasp of this amazing phallus noting in amazement that her fingers could barely reach around the lower part of the shaft, which thickened down to the base. Even with her two small hands holding the shaft, one on top of the other, the purple head stuck out invitingly. Danni had heard girls whisper about black cocks being "two handers", she now realised what they meant! She started to rub it up and down, marvelling at its rigidity.

Her blue eyes looked up at him for guidance as she slowly, almost reverently, masturbated him. With one strong dark hand, he gently caressed her blonde head not wanting to break the connection between the aroused white woman and his huge black cock. With the other hand, he applied the gentlest of pressure on her shoulder as an indication of what they both knew she would be required and indeed wanted, to do.

As Danni knelt subserviently before him, she dipped her head and her small pink lips just managed to engulf and swallow the enormity of his purple head, whilst both her hands continued to work on his shaft. She felt him swell even more in her mouth and instinctively her lower hand moved lower to cup and fondle what were incredibly large testicles. Danni thought that by pleasuring him to climax, she would be able to then leave before things got out of hand. She also felt a feminine need to pleasure such a masculine, virile rod.

Realising her aim, Leroy ensured that she too would be part of this incredible climax that was coming. He moved to pull his office chair around and sat in front of her. In this position he was close enough to have fully access to her nearly naked whiteness, which he took immediate advantage of. Firstly, one hand moved down to possess, cup and tweak her beautiful left breast. His second hand snaked even further down her pale body, moving inside her flimsy white panties and restarted it's direct caressing of her blonde womanhood. Whilst stroking him, Danni looked up and pleadingly said, "Please don't touch me there Leroy, surely what I'm doing to you must show that I am not racist".

Leroy looked firmly into her pale blue eyes whilst steadily, expertly, rubbing her drenched slit.

"No Danni this needs to be mutual for you to show me that you are not simply another white person applying control to a black man."

In a strange kind of way Danni could see the point he was making and reluctantly nodded. Her intellectual acknowledgement was combined with a physical acknowledgement of subtle moves of her pelvis as his knowing fingers moved along her labia bringing the abundant moisture to her clit and skilfully circled the rock hard little bud that he found there.

She realised that he wanted to ensure a simultaneous climax for the two of them [which she had not achieved with Kevin for a very long time]. In tacit acceptance of his requirements, she bent her head and continued to suck and lick around his throbbing phallus. She could only accept the first portion of its tremendous length in her mouth and indeed it's thickness made her cheek bulge noticeably he noticed appreciatively. Firstly he wanted to break down some barriers verbally.

'Do you like it Danni?"

Briefly Danni moved her lips off his head and whispered, embarresdly, "Yes I do Leroy," then she again again took the shamefully (for her) alluring purple head into her mouth.

"Does it arouse you Danni, does it make you wet?"

Danni did not want to admit this, but with her moisture flowing freely under his black fingers, the truth was obvious and she nodded. Leroy was delighted to note that she did this without losing contact with his bulging glans.

Leroy then coached his new white lover as how best to fellate him,

"That's right Danni," he said encouragingly, "Move your tongue around and under the frill of the head, just underneath it, that's the most sensitive area for me."

Danni resignedly did so and despite herself, felt an illicit thrill when his cock pulsed strongly in her mouth in response to her tongue's probing caresses.

"That's great Danni, now if your lower hand can gently roll my balls and cup them."

Danni softly hefted Leroy's balls, who's size were commensurate with his mammoth penis. Again she was astonished and secretly turned on by his size.

"Now whilst holding them, start teasing the back of them with your fingers (that's the most sensitive area for me)."

Once again Danny complied and felt a sense of achievement from his deep groans in response to her caresses.

"Now whilst you do that, slowly stroke my shaft up-and-down with your other hand in time with the movement of your mouth, as you suck and lick me. Yes, exactly like that babe, that's amazing," Leroy said voice deep and responding to her increasingly educated caresses.

For the next twenty minutes, Leroy continued to educate Danni exactly how best to fellate his penis. Having very rarely undergone oral sex, this was all new to Danni. However given their recent pact, and with Leroy continuing to expertly masturbate her simultaneously, she continued to perform the oral sex act on him enthusiastically.

"Now Danni when I spurt, I need you to show your acceptance of my race by enthusiastically swallowing every part of me into you."

Danni had never swallowed, always thinking of that act as yucky, but realising how refusal would look, she nodded in acknowledgement of his terms as she continued to pump and suck him towards what would be an explosive finale. For his part, Leroy was satisfied to see that her hips were moving backwards and forwards in time with his masturbation of her femininity. His left hand continued to milk and knead her now captive right white breast noticing that she enjoyed a gentle tweaking and squeezing of her long pink nipples as evidenced by the movements of her pelvis in response.

"I want you to look at me as you swallow me Danni, so I can see there is real racial acceptance there. "

Once again her big blue eyes looked up at Leroy from her submissive kneeling position, pale cheeks bulging from the acceptance of his enormity. Her small white hands were simultaneously stroking his enormous column and gently caressing his near plum sized balls, carefully following his directions. His hands working knowingly on her breasts and between her legs were bringing her to an exquisite sensitivity. As the first spurts of his rich creamy climax entered her mouth Danni obediently started swallowing as her big blue eyes continued to gaze submissively up at her black partner.

Danni was amazed at the volume of his climax, gulping him down, barely able to swallow in time to stop from choking. By contrast Kevin even in his more virile younger days made only a few spurts, and these days it was more like drops. The enormity of his manhood in her mouth, his incredible masculinity, her submissive position and most importantly, his skilful black fingers working relentlessly on her now throbbing blonde womanhood made her realise that her oncoming orgasm would be truly seismic.

She had barely finished swallowing the last of what seemed like an never ending river of sperm when she started to shake from the beginnings of an enormous orgasm. Realising how powerful this was going to be for her, Leroy swiftly lay her on the ground moving next to her while continuing to work on her now rock-hard pink clitoris and drenched femininity.

"Oh oh ooooh," she gasped, "I'm going to come Leroy, I'm going to come..." whilst looking up into his masterful face.

By now her hips were strongly rocking up and down in time with his dark hands' masturbation of her blonde pussy.

"That's it baby," said Leroy soothingly "Your body is starting to accept racial integration".

As he felt the first contractions of her Caucasian pussy, Leroy slipped into her two thick black fingers, which in truth were together much broader than Kevin's slender manhood. Although her mind rebelled against the penetration, which she thought was against their agreement, her body welcomed rapturously the added sensation. Her arms involuntarily wrapped around his muscular torso her head flying back in blissful surrender.

"Oh my God, Oh my God Leroy, I'm coming, I'm coming so hard! Oh my God..."

Her mouth was open. Her slim pale thighs opened wide to facilitate the delicious penetration of his thick knowing black fingers deep inside her. Finally her pussy was opening wide for him swelling in tremendous orgasm.

To maximise her peak Leroy's fingers curled upwards and caressed her G spot which had never been reached or stimulated by Kevin's slim short manhood. He thrust his tongue in hr mouth to fully possess her as she came. These final actions were too much for her and as her blonde femininity rhythmically squeezed his thick dark fingers in automatic gratitude, as the sheer physical pleasure overloaded her mind and she experienced what the French call "la petit Mortensen" and blacked out briefly from sheer sexual pleasure.

When Danni awoke a few seconds later, she was naked in his firm dark embrace his fingers still deep inside her, possessing her and she flushed in embarrassment.

In shock she glanced down at his penis which was hard against her stomach.

"Leroy how can your penis be hard again so soon!?"

"Danni it's no penis, it's a black cock, a Big Black Cock and that's how they work. Now tell me what it is Danni?"

"It's a big black cock Leroy," Danni said quietly, embarrassed by the crude words she was forced to use, but also gazing closely at his hugeness, astonished by it's virility.

Soon under Leroy's urgings, Danni found herself in a 69 position, rubbing and fellating his massive member, whilst she lay on top of Leroy. He had adjusted her hips and opened her slim legs wide to give his mouth, tongue and fingers full access to her drenched and swollen pussy. Danni was soon gasping and moaning as Leroy's long and skilled tongue explored, teased and titillated her labia and clitoris. Leroy's hands squeezed and stimulated her buttocks and teased her rosebud as his lips and and tongue worked relentlessly between her legs.

"Oh, oh, oh no Leroy, please, no more, no more.....," Danni pleaded fruitlessly. She came in a succession of orgasms. During the first she grasped his enormity as she came. During the second climax, she started to automatically and gratefully lick around the amazing head and under the frill in the way he had instructed her. Leroy's plan was to have Danni study, grasp and fellate him whilst she was in a highly aroused and even orgasmic state, in order to imprint a sexual desire for his black hugeness deep in the white woman's sexual psyche. His plan was clearly bearing some fruit given what happened next...

When Danni's third orgasm started, her sexual excitement drove her to instinctively suck and pump his huge cock without any prompting, instinctively wanting to swallow him as she came. The interracial couple climaxed simultaneously, with the white woman, in the midst of a final shattering orgasm eagerly sucking and willingly swallowing every spurt of creamy cum that her black partner gave her. The satisfaction this gave Leroy was profound, mentally was well as physically...

The aftermath brought a familiar guilt and shame to Danni. She made her excuses and quickly dressed in left with barely a few words said between them. However, both of them realised that this was a watershed coupling, penile penetration or not.

12