All Comments on 'Danny Boy'

by Isopropyl

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Erotic Fun

Well on form erotic fun,easy reading,the sign of someone who knows what they are doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot!

I found your story to be hot and written very well. Keep up the great literature!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Did you have to put in the shithole scene?

You closet queers are too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mother-fucking

Mother-fucking is so cool. Of course it's better when you fuck your mother's pussy and shove your cock as deep as you can get it when you cum. It's so hot to squirt your cum into you mother's womb. Maybe keep your cock deep after you finish ejaculating to make sure the juice stays where you put it. Have fun. Fuck her every chance you get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well written

Well written ,you are so right last comment,once you have decided to "do it"there is no going back and you want to get as deep as possible into your mother,she seems to go into a sexual trance when you start really pushing against her cervix,one particular night we exausted each othe;,I will never ever forget it.My mother had multiple orgasms,and my erection took ages to really subside,its a wonder we did not go into a sexual fit.The comment about closet queers,the person that made that if you feel better now good but it was really uncalled for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent AND ignore

Great story INCLUDING the ass.....Ignore that ignorant idiot.....about 'closet queers"... 99% of Women LOVE their asses played with.............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
gallons and gallons

This author, like so many on this site, somehow has the strange belief that women emit " gallons " of cum when they have a climax. The amount of lubrication they release varies with their age, condition and other factors but it never approaches with what is printed here. Actually the men also are depicted as shooting out gallons of liquid. That is equally untrue. Perhaps you should supply Turkish towels here.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
A nice story and really erotic sex

It's always good to read about a son fucking his mother, especially when he sucks her cunt, and drinks her cum. What more would you ever need. The only thing to make it better would be for him to make her pregnant, and watch her belly get big and fat with his baby growing inside of her body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
"Get used to it, Mom. It won't be the last time."

In this excellent story, Danny's mother asks him to use her dildo on her cunt, but when her son gazes on his Mom's wide open twat he has no choice but to dive right in there. He buries his head between her legs and sucks and slurps his mother's delicious and delectable cunthole practically to death! It's what every normal healthy son is dying to do, but sadly most of them chicken out. Not Danny. He tells his mother, "Get used to it, Mom, It won't be the last time, I promise you." And Danny boy is better than his word. His mouth and tongue were good news for his mother's twat, wait until she sees what his stiff teenage dick'll do for her! Danny becomes a self-assured aggressive motherfucker, joining many thousands of young men every year, and his mother is as joyful as he is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GOOD SHOW

THEY JUST KEEP CUMMING HA HA , ANOTHER GOOD ONE. A FAN FOREVER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I must have read this great story...

of son into mom fucking at least half a dozen times. It's one of Isopropyl's best--which is saying a lot! Danny's a fine fit lad of 18, normal in every way, especially in his down-deep fascination with his mother's body. When he sees his mother drilling a dildo up her cunt and her cunt-lips glistening with her nectar Danny just jizzes in his pants. He's super-excited 'cause his mom's crying out his name, begging her boy to fuck her brains out so she'll walk funny for a week. I agree wholeheartedly with the anon who wrote, "Motherfucking is so cool. It's so hot to squirt your cum into your mother's womb. Maybe keep your cock deep after you finish ejaculating to make sure the juice stays where you put it. Have fun. Fuck her every chance you get." Words of wisdom, as any boy who's dreamed of that wonderful hole between his mommy's legs--and that's most all boys--will testify. And the inevitable result is that the boy fucks a baby up his own mother's cunt, his very own birth canal. Holy shit! The potent sperm from the boy's fertile balls meets up with the egg from his mommy's fertile womb, and whammo! it's baby-making time! The relation between a young son and his mother is the closest most intimate there is. It's just natural that a boy will want to stick his big fat prick up his mother's twat and that his mom will spread her legs to welcome her darling baby boy's real hard cock up where he was once a baby--the very same cunt he came out of. A boy flooding his mommy's twat with large doses of his rich warm baby-batter is a joy to both the proud grinning young motherfucker and his happily son-fucked mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
un natural incest

nonsence story plot

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
HOT START!!!!!!!!

Next chapter, try a little forplay. And maybe some more INFO, on son and mom ...........thanks for the read

SlutsonxxxmomSlutsonxxxmomover 2 years ago

In front of Danny's home we will have a awesome Mother's day garden party where we will fuck Danny and have him next to his mom and I got some good news for her.

Do you think I should have a mattress tired to his mom and make her walk with her son that is Dannys first time in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Danny's Mom

Debbie the dick sucking woman in my father was married to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Debbie and Danny

Cum whore Mom

Perv son ass slut

The Mom in my house is in the house best Mom in the world.

Danny's Mom is a dribbling stuttering whimpering whore that looks great when she gets delayed for her job because Danny makes her suck my dick and my buddies. The entire neighborhood has visits planned for Debbie and

DebbieandDannyxxxDebbieandDannyxxx7 months ago

Danny had hoped for his mother to be able to take the dicks but Debbie was stupid silly cum whore on mother's day

DebbieandDannyxxxDebbieandDannyxxx7 months ago

Sodomy is not incest. All sons should butt fuck their mothers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous